Jump to content
    Gil Andrews
  • Author
  • 1,880 Words
  • 570 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Fog of Redemption - 1. Chapter 1

Fog of Redemption

Chapter 1

 

He could barely think over the din of the screams. People ran in every direction, trying to escape from the destruction, looking for missing loved one, or trying to figure out what was going on. Everywhere he looked there was death and mayhem. Giving into the urge to bolt in a panicky run, he took off for the town square.

 

As he was running he pasted a young child screaming for her mother. Pity took his heart and he slowed down to help the girl. As he drew closer he noticed a pair of mangled legs sticking out of a large pile of rubble that had fallen from a near by office building. Oh gods, he thought. Don't let this be her mother. Cautiously he walked up to the child to place a comforting hand on her shoulder and to give her kind words. In horror, he recoiled his out-stretched hand. In a pool of ruby blood sat the girl holding her mothers severed hand.

 

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

 

Allen shot straight up in his bed, covered in a cold sweat. It was just a dream, he thought. Another horrible dream.

 

"What is it Hun?" Gil asked, half asleep.

 

"Nothing sweet heart, just another bad dream is all. Go back to sleep. I'm fine, really."

 

Gilthas sat up in their queen size bed. As he did so, the blankets slid down to his waist, hint at soft naked flesh below. "Allen, this is starting to worry me. You have been woken up every night for the last three weeks by these dreams. It scares me. I think... I think you should go see someone about these dreams"

 

"No," said Allen stubbornly. "I will not go to some shrink to tell him that I am having childish nightmares. We have been through this. I am not crazy, and I certainly do not need a shrink. This is the final time we will have this discussion."

 

Gil sighed. "Allen, I know you aren’t crazy. I never implied that. I'm just worried about you babe. You know that. Sometimes something happens in our past and we make ourselves forget about it. Later in life, when the psyche is ready to deal with it, it resurfaces, but; if you say that nothing is wrong, then I believe you. I won't mention a shrink ever again. I promise."

 

Allen let his anger subside. He knew that Gil meant well, and it was impossible to stay mad at him anyway. One look in his liquid brown eyes would melt his heart and mend any wound that he felt.

 

"Your right Gil. I'm sorry that I snapped at you. You just have no idea what I see when dream. It’s so horrible. This time there was this girl, cry for her mother in a pool of blood. Gil, she was holding her mother’s hand. Just her hand." His voice sank to a whisper. "It wasn't attached to the rest of her body."

 

Gil leaned over to hold Allen close as he began to sob. It tore his heart in two that his loved one had to see the horrific images. Gil gently kissed the nap of his neck as Allen cried.

 

"Don't worry beloved. The dreams are bound to end."

 

Allen looked into the eyes of his lover and soon the pain of what he had seen began to melt away. "Thank-you," he whispered.

 

He cupped Gils face in his hands and kissed him. Gil let the soft tongue of his lover slowly invade his willing mouth. Gil could taste the salty tears staining his lover’s lips. A soft moan escaped his throat as Allen stroked his tongue back and forth the inside of his mouth. Gil slowly pushed Allen back and looked lovingly into his eyes.

 

"I want it to be tonight," he said.

 

"Are you sure you want to? I mean, I don't mind you making love to me." He smiled devilishly. "In fact, I enjoy it, a lot."

 

For his answer Gil pushed his lover on the bed and invaded his mouth. It was Allen who moaned this time. It was a moan of desire, a moan of need, and a moan of love. He grabbed Gil by his naked waist and threw him around so he was on top, and in doing so, dislodged the blankets to the floor. The light of the full moon flooded threw the window over their nude, pale bodies giving them the appearance of living ivory.

 

Allen slowly brought his legs up so that his knees where just under Gil’s arm pits. He made war with the battling tongue in his mouth as he slowly ground his ass into Gil’s hard sex. Slowly he extended the kisses to his cheek and then to the neck. Gil groaned and grasped Allen's round buttocks, viciously rubbing each perfect orb. His excitement grew as Allen ground the crevice of his butt harder onto Gils throbbing sex. He took his kisses lower giving each nipple special attention, licking and nibbling until each stood erect. Further south he went, planting passionate kisses on his stomach finding that special spot that made Gil squirm with pleasure.

 

Taking both of Gil’s hands and placing them firmly behind his head, Allen used his knee to spread the beautiful legs that were Gil. Keeping his lovers hands securely behind his head he drew him mouth the inner thigh. Here, he bit, where the thigh meets the hip, again making Gil squirm again. The kissing and biting continued up the thigh and to the pelvis where he came face to with Gil erect phallus. The tip of it was glistening with pearly drops of pre-cum that looked like molten silver in the moons glow. Allen flicked his tongue, taking up the sweet juice that was his lover’s.

 

Gil let out a long and throaty moan.

 

Releasing his hands, he cupped Gil's low hanging balls in one hand, while using the other to softly stroke the engorged man-meat in front of his willing mouth. Again Gil moaned as he pushed the head passed his soft lips. Slow descending down the shaft, Allen gave the balls a gentle tug. He rose up the rock hard extremity, only to once again sink back down to its base. Gil soon began the thrash and grunt at Allen efforts, a slow rumbling building in his root. Sensing that Gil was close to climax, Allen sucked faster and harder. Gil bucked and grunted faster, thrusting his cock in Allen’s mouth. Faster, and faster he thrust, and even faster still Allen sucked. All at once there was a scream of pleasure, and Gil exploded into Allen’s mouth. Taking Gil's cock as far is he could, Allen felt the hot juice run down the back of his throat.

 

Gil was still panting heavily has Allen let the tool slowly slide out of his mouth. "I hope you enjoyed that," he purred.

 

"Oh, yes," Gil breathed.

 

"Good, because I'm not finished yet." Allen smiled with a twinkle in his eye. He gazed down at Gil’s cock and noticed that it was still hard. "Ready for more I see."

 

Gil only smiled.

 

Allen reached over to the bed side table and pulled out a small bottle of lubrication. Snapping the top open, he applied a generous amount to the tip of his now aching cock. He stroked his own tool, until it shined with a sheen of wetness. Then he squeezed a small amount onto his fingers and gently worked one into Gils waiting bud. It was tight and took a few second for Allen to get it in to the first knuckle. Being patient, he worked the finger all the way in. Gil began to breath hard again as Allen slowly worked a second finger in to loosen him up. He slowly rotated the fingers and messaged Gil’s prostate. He soon had Gil whimpering.

 

"Now!" Gil begged. "I want you in me now!"

 

Allen slowly removed both fingers and again stroked his cock to make sure it was well lubricated. Lifting Gil’s legs onto his shoulders, he pushed his cock to Gils pink button. He pushed with a little effort until the head slipped past the tight ring. Gil let out a loud gasp. Allen stopped, afraid he had hurt him.

 

"No, keep going. It hurts a little but the pain is nothing compared to feeling you inside me"

 

Allen began to slowly push his hard sex into Gil’s hungry bud. He pushed until he could feel his hips pressed firmly against Gil's cheeks.

 

"Gods! Is this want if feels like for you? I never knew how much pleasure this could be. I am almost ready to shoot and you haven't even done anything yet!"

 

Allen just smiled and began to withdrawal. He pulled until only the tip remained, and plunged back in. Then pulled and plunged again. Rocking his hips back and forth, Allen dove deeper and deeper into that tight and eager hole. The pleasure built for Gil and he began bucking in rhythm with Allen’s thrusts. Soon a sheen of sweet began to form on Allen’s brow and chest. Feeling the excitement building in his root Allen took Gils own sex in his hand and stroked it furiously and he pumped harder and faster then before. His own climax getting closer, Gil moan louder and louder, matched only by Allen’s intense grunts of ecstasy. The head board bang noisily on the wall as both Gil and Allen bucked and thrust. With one final thrust Allen dove deep into Gil's bud as Gil pumped stream after stream of love juice on his chest and stomach. Allen shot his own streams of hot juice into the deepest reaches of Gil’s smooth insides.

 

Allen collapsed onto his boy’s chest and kissed him long and passionately. After a while Allen rolled over onto his back on the side of the bed. He turned his head over to Gil and smiled.

 

"I never dreamed it could be like that," Gil said. "If I had known, I wouldn't have waited so long for it to happen."

 

"I'm glad you liked it," said Allen in a sleepy voice. "It was a first time for me too."

 

"I'm glad it was you that I got to share that with. It wouldn't have been the same with anyone else. I love you."

 

"I love you too, Gil." Allen lean forward and kissed Gil. After a moment of silence he said, "Your right about the dreams you know. After something has special as that, nothing can bother me now"

 

With that Allen rolled over on to his side and Gil cuddled up closed to him. In minutes Allen was asleep, breathing softly. A tear slip down Gil cheek.

 

"I'm sorry my love," he said. "It’s because of me that you have these dreams. I let myself become to close to you. He looked out the window and up at the moon. "Oh Gods," he whispered. "What have I done?"

Copyright © 2011 Gil Andrews; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..