Jump to content
    itari
  • Author
  • 412 Words
  • 660 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Dating App Murders - Prologue. Prologue

Please be advised that this story contains scenes of graphic violence and murder.

The man watched from the cover of darkness as his target arrived home from work. He knew all about his target, his work schedule, his habits and even down to what he took in his coffee. He needed to know it all so that he knew when the perfect time to strike was and it was tonight.

His target got out of his car and made his way into the house that he shared with two other people. Those two room mates were currently not home, and he knew that they weren’t going to interrupt his fun.

He made his way to the back of the house, he had quietly broken in while waiting for his target to get home and he had made sure that the back door was unlocked for him.

He used the back door and crept down the stairs towards where his target lived inside the house. He didn’t really need to creep quietly, he could hear that the target was listening to music which met he was in the shower, which was perfect for the man.

He quietly opened the door to the bathroom and peaked in. The target was in the stalled shower and had his back to the door rubbing soap into his hair. It was hard for the man not to admire the target’s body, the target had an amazing body but at the same time it made him angry.

He pulled the knife that had been concealed in his waist and quietly opened the bathroom door and opened the stall door to the shower. He moved quickly before his target could react and stabbed him in the side to immobilize him.

His target was trying to get away but there was no where to go, no one to even hear his screams except for him. It was music to his ears, he wanted to hear more screams. He started to poke him with the tip of the knife.

“Why are you doing this?!” The target said crying.

“I’m doing the world a favour”

The man was reached down and grabbed the man by his hair nice and tight and yanked it back.

“Please don’t!” The man wailed.

The knife sliced the throat clean open and the man left go of the man’s hair and watched it hit the wall with a nice thud.

He left as quickly and quietly as he had arrived, leaving no trace that he was ever there.

Copyright © 2018 itari; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Interesting opening. You could have brought the reader for an experience by adding some descriptive words into the mix. For instance, when the man's head hit the tiled wall, it could have made a sloping sound because of the water running and the shampoo that remained. Could the white mixture in his hair turn a bright or mellowed red? Perhaps there is more to the perpetrator. Did he wear gloves, mitts on his feet? Did the light from the bathroom flood out into the hall or bedroom. Add some suspense to the killer's behalf. Maybe the door creaked as he opened it, something he didn't except. Just possibly he did get past the door without a problem. Good work, keep it up. :)

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..