Jump to content
    JMH
  • Author
  • 5,480 Words
  • 2,471 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Wedding Ring - 2. Chapter 2

By the end of the a few weeks of dating Tara decided to have a talk with her brother while he washed the dishes at the apartment they shared together. "So bro what do you think of Darren?"

"Do I even have to answer that question?" Jacob grinned.

"You like him." Tara laughed as she tried to tickle Jacob.

"Of course I do. I have to... your dating him." Jacob joked

"That's not the reason." Tara said as she tried to make one final dive for her brother.

"Hey watch it!" Jacob said as he jumped to the side, dodging his sister. "You might make me break a dish."

"Then tell me why you like Darren." Tara insisted.

"I don't know..." Jacob avoided

"Yes you do." Tara said knowingly.

"I guess... I guess its because I trust him."

"You do!" Tara said in surprise. Jacob had problems trusting people ever since the beating.

"Yes... just like when we all went to the gym. Darren talked me into play a little one on one basketball. I made a fool of myself but he always encouraged me and at the end of the game he lifted me up to the basket for me to drop the ball in. It was the only basket I made but he reacted as if I had blown him away.

"I remember that." Tara smiled fondly.

"I guess what I'm trying to say is that he cares how I feel to the point that I believe he would never do anything to purposely hurt me. I can trust him."

"I'm glad you do Jacob."

"So... where do you think things are headed?" Jacob said to change the topic.

"I don't know... marriage maybe."

"Well if you want my opinion... I hope he does pop you the question."

"Me too." Tara agreed.

What Jacob didn't tell his sister was what happened after the game. Darren talked Jacob into joining him in the steam room. When they entered it, they were the only ones there. Darren sat himself down on a bench and tossed his towel aside. Jacob, to his credit, tried not to stare but he made himself stand out more by keeping his head to one side only to turn it quickly to get a blurred glance at Darren's crotch.

"It's ok Jacob. You can look if you want."

"I shouldn't." Jacob said bashfully.

Darren stood up and moved so he could sit next to Jacob. He then took Jacob's hand and lowered it on his groin. Out of a nervous response, Jacob closed his hand in a fist only to grab Darren's dick, which he quickly let go.

"Why are you having me do this?" Jacob asked confused.

"I don't know... I guess I find it exciting that you are interested in me. I guess I'm a little curious. I know you wouldn't make the first move so I decided to." Darren blushed.

"Well warn me next time. You almost scared me to death."

"Well if there is a next time I will. So... what are we going to do?"

"Why are you asking me?' You're the one that started this."

"I just thought that you were more experienced you would know what to do."

"I am... but I've never done it with a straight guy."

"There's a first time for everything I guess." Darren said with one of his charming grins.

"We could jack each other off." Jacob suggested.

"What if some one comes in?"

"We could cover each other with the towels and work under them."

"Ok... I'm game. Darren said as he stood up."

"Where are you going?" Jacob said a little disappointed in having Darren leave his side.

"I'm getting my towel."

"Oh... ok." Jacob sighed relieved.

"Don't worry Jacob I'm not a prick tease." Darren said reassuringly as he began to head back to Jacob.

Jacob was now trying to cover himself but was finding it hard as he already had a hard on that made a tent. It took some leaning back and careful positioning of the towel but he was finally able to hide it. Darren, for his part, was half hard by the time he came back. Darren was not half as careful as Jacob so when he covered himself anyone who gave him a good look could see a bulge.

Now that they were both covered, Darren gave Jacob a nervous look, hinting that he wanted Jacob to make the first move. Jacob gave Darren an anxious grin and slipped his hand under Darren's towel, letting it run against his thigh. Darren let out a sigh as if he had been holding his breath the whole time. He then copied Jacob's motion, moving his hand under Jacob's towel and resting it on Jacob's leg. Jacob, now sure that Darren was comfortable with what was happening, let his hand travel lower, to the inner leg, his smallest finger brushing up against Darren's balls.

Darren almost copied the motion exactly except that after a few rubs, he cupped Jacob's balls and rolled them in his fingers. Jacob let out a moan and turned his head so he could give Darren a gentle kiss on the cheek. Darren responded by nuzzling his nose against the side of Jacob's head. Jacob, needing to see how he was affecting Darren, pulled off Darren's towel and stared at his hard prick. It was between seven and eight inches in length and surrounded by a mat of dark brown hair. Jacob licked his lips, wanting to wrap his mouth around Darren's dick. He looked up at Darren with a questioning glance to which Darren closed his eyes and nodded his head. Jacob bent over Darren's lap and licked the head with his tongue, tasting the saltiness of it. Darren kept his eyes close but used his hands to rub Jacob's back and neck. Jacob was just about to take it into his mouth when the sudden sound of the door clicking open sent tremors into the silent room. Jacob shot straight up and jumped a good two feet down the bench away from Darren. Darren for his part remained cool, picking up his towel and dropping it on top of his groin. The heavyset man who entered gave the two of them a suspicious glare before taking a seat as far as possible from the two of them.

When it became clear the intruder was not going to leave before the heat became unbearable, Darren stood up and left the steam room. Once he was gone, the heavyset man made a move for Jacob, giving him a wink of the eye. Jacob, terrified, made a run for the door, slipping on the wet floor, nearly doing the splits. He recovered though before he could fall but felt that he had pulled a muscle. Embarrassed, Jacob left the room, laughter following after him.

By the time Jacob finished showering, Darren was dressed and waiting for him. Jacob, taking a seat on the beach, began getting dressed himself, he had just dropped his towel, when the man from the steam room came around the corner and gave Jacob another wink of the eye. Jacob cringed and grabbed Darren's arm.

"What's wrong?" Darren asked concerned.

"It's the guy from the steam room, he's been winking at me."

"Well do you want me to go beat him up?" Darren said half jokingly.

"No, just stand in front of me so he can't ogle me."

"Sure thing." Darren said as he moved in front of Jacob, crossed his arms and gave the man a dangerous stare, scaring the man off.

Jacob didn't know how to feel in being protected by another guy. He was used to being protected by his sister. Feelings of comfort conflicted with that of embarrassment as he bounced between being in love and hating himself for being weak. He was so deep in thought that he forgot to get dressed until Darren threw a t-shirt at him.

"Let's get going hun." Darren said with another of his killer grins.

"Oh... sorry." Jacob blushed as he came back to reality.

After they had left the club Jacob finally had to ask Darren some questions. "Do you want to explain what happened back there?"

"About what?" Darren replied evasively.

"You know... me almost sucking you off."

"I don't know... I guess I got a little curious."

"About your sexuality?"

"A little... How can I explain this. I've told you about Will."

"Yes, you said you feel like you're in a gay relationship with him just without the sex."

"Yeah... I love the guy... I really do. I guess I just wondered what it would feel like to make love to him."

"Then why don't you? Why me?"

"Because we've been friends for so long. What if I tried it with him and neither of us liked it? Would that change our relationship? Or worse, what if I liked it but he didn't or visa versa. How could we live together knowing one of us want the other in a way the other doesn't."

"If y'all are such good friends I don't think it will make a difference."

"Trust me Jacob it will. That's just the way sex is. Once a friendship crosses into romance, its hard for things to go back to the way things were before if things don't work out."

"I guess so." Jacob half agreed. `But that doesn't explain why you feel willing to fool around with me."

"Just as I said. I was curious and I felt you were a safe person to experiment with. I know that sounds like I'm using you and if you feel that way then I won't press you on the issue again but knowing you're gay and that you responding positively with me just felt easier then the unknown with Will."

"Well as long as you don't make promises you can't keep with me like us running off and getting married I have no problem helping you expand your horizons." Jacob said after a moment of deep thought. Jacob just hoped that nothing weird would happen between them.

After the first six weeks of Darren dating Tara, Will was even more nervous. This was the longest Darren had dated anyone since college. If Tara turned out to be the "One" the living arrangement Will had gotten so use to could end. It took a lot of will power for Will not to hate the woman and her cute brother but he was trying. Usually when Darren brought one or both of them over, Will would say hello and then lock himself in his room until they left. He knew this hurt Darren but he just couldn't handle seeing his best friend with another person.

It was during one of these visits that Will heard a knock on his door. He wanted to shout for them to go away but he knew that would just show his true feelings too much so he opened it to see Jacob.

"Hi can I come it?" He asked nervously.

"I'm a little busy." Will tried to complain but Jacob ignored him and walked right into his bedroom.

"We need to talk." He said as he flopped himself on the bed.

"I don't know what we have to talk about." Will said as he sat himself at his desk.

"Yes we do... It's about Darren or most precisely how we feel about him.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Will pouted as he crossed his arms.

"Oh yes you do. When I first saw Darren my heart began to flutter but every bone in my body told me he was straight so when he told me he was I believed him but when you're in the room with him long enough for me to observe my gay-dar goes off on both of you.

"Darren is not gay!" Will almost shouted.

"I never said he was and you can shout all you like cause my sister and Darren have gone for a walk."

"Then what are you suggesting?"

"I'm saying Darren might not be gay but you definitely are and Darren loves you so much that he would even give himself to you if you asked him."

"I would never make him do that."

"I know... that is what's so sad about your relationship with him. Because you don't have the courage to tell him how you feel you might lose him."

"Shut up!"

"No I won't. You might not think we have a lot in common but we do. I'm about to lose my sister you're about to lose your best friend. I'm working hard to make myself apart of the life they are building for each other but you are shutting them out."

Will began to weep. Jacob had told him what he feared most... losing Darren. "I can't help it. I want to be the guy Darren marries... not your sister."

"Then tell Darren how you feel. I've already told Darren how I feel about him taking my sister away from me, but I've also told him that I love him as well.

"But what do I do if Darren turns me down and chooses Tara over me."

"Well you can worry about that as much as you want but at least you can stop worrying about not telling Darren the truth."

"What... that I'm a fairy who wants him to sweep me off my feet?" Will said mockingly.

"Don't you understand he loves you?" Jacob threw back. He wanted the same thing and found it difficult in telling Will to say what Jacob wanted to tell Darren.

"Yes I do but as long as I don't tell him how I feel I can still pretend that we mean more to each other then I know we do."

SLAP! "Get out of your fantasy!" Jacob said after hitting Will.

There was a moment of stunned silence between the two men but it was soon replaced with a groan and the pressing together of two pairs of lips.

"Why did you do that?" Will asked stunned.

"I don't know... I just wanted to is all. I guess I'm scared. I'm afraid of losing my sister. I'm afraid of being alone."

"Then why me? Why not some guy you know better?"

"Cause I want it to be you. You are the best friend of my sister's boyfriend. If we become lover's it would let us keep the one's we really love close to us."

"That seems coldly logical."

"It might be but some relationships have been based on less." Jacob agreed as he began to unbutton Will's shirt.

"You're not the person I want to do this with." Will exhaled as he felt himself becoming excited.

"You're dick says otherwise." Jacob disagreed as he gave Will's package a good squeeze. "If you find it to hard to have sex with me... imagine you are having sex with Darren, that's what I'll be doing."

"You're in love with him as well?" Will said in disbelief.

"I'm coming to... yes. As I said we have a lot in common." Jacob said as he began to unbuckle Will's pants.

Meeting another person but more importantly another guy who loved his Darren had a strange effect on Will. Instead of bring out jealousy as it had with Tara, it brought out his sorrow and frustration. After years of keeping his feelings to himself, here was another guy who couldn't have Darren. Here was a guy Will could open his heart to and know he would be understood.

Will pressed his face against Jacob's chest and wept. Jacob rocked him back a forth as he ran his fingers along the back of Will's head. As soon as the wails died down to whimpers, Jacob helped Will up and laid him down on the bed where he finished undressing him. He then undressed himself before climbing on top of Will, their nude bodies pressed together.

They started off just kissing each other, releasing the unfulfilled desires they had for Darren on each other. Jacob then began to work his way down, sucking on the hard quarter size nipples of Will's smooth chest. Will let his inhibitions go and let a finger run down the crack of Jacob's ass, giving his hole a little tickle.

"Oh yes... put it in me." Jacob hissed between licks.

"A bottom boy?" Will asked with raised eyebrows

"You have no idea." Jacob said with a wicked smile.

"Gosh... I've dreamed about fucking Darren."

"And I want Darren to fill my hole. Aren't we a perfect match?"

"I'm starting to see some advantages." Will agreed as he pushed one finger past the pucker"

"OH YES!" Jacob shouted when Will hit his prostate. He sat up and moved forward so he was now sitting on Will's stomach. This way Will didn't have to reach as far.

"Did I hit your magic button?" Will asked grinning.

"Yes you did but I think I want something a little bigger up against it." Jacob returned as he reached back to give Will's dick a good squeeze.

"I get the hint but lets take things slowly."

"Fine with me but I don't know how long Tara and Darren are going to be gone so they might hear us."

"Oh shit... then we better make it good and fast then."

"Got some lube and a condom."

"Yeah in the lower left drawer." Will pointed.

"Alright, I'll get it for you." Jacob said as he hopped off Will and made his way to the dresser shaking his pale white ass at Will while he bent over. He then brought the stuff over, handing off to Will before he went into the doggy position at the end of the bed.

Will got up and made his way to the eager ass. He let his seven and a half inch dick, which was aimed straight up, run along Jacob's crack, leaving a trail of precum along the way. He put a dab of the lubricant on his fingers and rubbed them together to warm it up. As he slipped the fingers around Jacob's pucker he had to ask him a question.

"What's the largest you've ever had?"

"Dick wise?"

"Yes."

"That depends." Jacob returned

"Depends on what?"

"Are we talking real dicks or dildos here."

"Real dicks." Will decided.

"Six inches." Jacob replied.

"Really?"

"Yeah really, I've not done this with a lot of guys you see."

"Oh ok... what about dildos."

"Well dildos I've taken a 12 inch several times and a 14 inch once."

"Wow! Now I feel nervous, I'm nowhere near that size."

"Don't worry about it as I said I'm a bottom. I like anything up there."

"Well I hope this makes you happy." Will said still a little nervous as he squeezed his dick in.

"Yes... that's it. Put it all in me." Jacob encouraged as he felt himself stretched.

Will didn't need to be asked twice, the tight warmth that now encased his dick sent shivers down his back. He had almost forgotten how good this felt. The condoms and lube were over a year old. He hoped that they still could do the job. The last time he had fucked was back when Darren had left for a convention. Will, not able to control his libido any longer, had gone to a bar and picked up a guy. Afterwards he had felt guilty and spent the next six months getting blood tested... just in case.

Now though, all the years of held back lust that Will had for Darren came out and was literally pounded into Jacob's ass. Will didn't know how long they went at it but it was not until he smelled cum in the air that he noticed that Jacob had shot his load. He soon followed. Afterwards the two crawled under the sheets and held each other. Their moment of bliss lasted several minutes until the sound of running feet could be heard on the wood floors; footsteps that were heading right to Will's room.

"Will, I have great news!" Darren's voice shouted as he entered the room to the surprising scene.

"Darren!" Will shot out of the bed while trying to cover Jacob with the sheets as the room was plunged into awkward silence. There was a look of pain in both Darren's and Will's eyes, Darren because Will never told him, Will because he knew this scene must hurt his friend.

"Oh my gosh... you two look so cute!" The silence was broken when Tara entered the room, seeing her brother in bed with another man.

"Sis... I think we need to leave the two of them alone." Jacob said as he slipped out of the bed and picked up his cloths.

"But I want to know the whole story." Tara pouted.

"Later sis. We need to go home."

"All right Jacob but I got some news for you as well. Darren just proposed to me and I accepted." She said gleefully as Jacob led her out of the room. Jacob gave Will a sympathetic glance before he closed the door.

"You're going to marry her?" Will said accusingly.

"Yes." Darren said as he looked down on the ground.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't know I was going to ask her. We were just walking in the park when the idea came that this would be a perfect place to pop the question. Then the idea came that it might be the right time to ask her the question. So I did."

"Why didn't you...?" Will struggled to say.

"Why didn't I ask you? Gosh Will, I didn't even know you were gay until I walked in. Ok that might not be accurate. I might have guessed that you were but I didn't know for certain and I didn't want to say anything that would freak you out. I suspect you felt the same way."

"I did." Will agreed.

"Well... where does this new info place us?" Darren asked as he joined Will on the bed.

"I don't know... will you marry me?"

"Will, I just asked Tara to marry me!" Darren said trying to bring his friend back to reality.

"Sorry, I just had to ask."

"I'm sorry too. I should have been more considerate to your feelings." Darren said as he rubbed Will's back.

"But that's the whole point... how do you think I feel about you."

"I... I think you love me." Darren stammered out.

"I do but how do you feel about me."

"I love you too... more then just as a friend."

"Enough to sleep with me?" Will asked with raised eyebrows.

"...I guess that's the sticking point." Darren said, still afraid on how it would change their relationship.

"I guess it is." Will agreed.

Tara was unable to get any information out of her brother on what had a happened back at Darren's and Will's apartment but she could make a good guess. "He fucked you." She said more as a statement then a question.

"I'm not going to tell you anything." Jacob insisted for the hundredth time.

"Well then be that way. I just don't want you to get hurt is all."

"I know what I'm doing sis." Jacob insisted as he crossed his arms to signify the end of the conversation. Tara hated when her brother went into one of his pouts. It was always harder for her to bully him when he was like this.

"I hope so. You know Will's in love with Darren do you?"

"I'm not talking to you." Jacob replied in a near lyrical fashion.

"Well then you just better listen then. Will loves Darren more then he loves you. If you think you're going to win his heart then you're just fooling yourself."

This caused Jacob to go from annoyed to angry. "If that's the case then whom do you think Darren loves more you or Will?"

"Me of course!" Is what Tara wanted to say but what came out was: "Shut up!"

"Gotcha... that'll teach you for trying to rain on my parade." Jacob replied smugly.

"I thought you weren't talking to me." Tara said in a bid to silence her brother's comments.

"I changed my mind." Jacob grinned evily.

"Uggghhhh! I hate it when you get annoying." Tara screamed as she slammed on the brakes before running a stop sign.

"Hey be careful." Jacob said in near panic but stopped when he notice his sister sobbing. "Are you all right?"

"Yes bro I am. Sorry for being a jerk earlier. I have no right to pry into your life."

"It's ok sis." Jacob said as he patted his sister on the back.

"Still... I'm sorry. I just like Darren so much I sometimes worry that I'm neglecting you."

"Hey, I'm a big man now. I can take care of myself."

"I know... I just still feel responsible for you."

"Trust me sis. I like Will and I love Darren but neither of them is going to replace you in my heart." Jacob said knowing that what his sister really felt was her marring Darren would change things between brother and sister.

"You... you love Darren?"

"Yes I do. He's a real great guy... the perfect guy for my sister." Jacob didn't mention the lessons he had been giving Darren.

"But you have feelings for him?"

"Of course I do. He's become like a ...brother to me... and yes I think he's hot but what can I say we have similar taste in men."

"Hahaha, you can always get me to laugh when I'm down." Tara thanked her brother.

"That's what I'm here for... comic relief."

"No you're not. You're here to fall in love with some incredible guy and live happy ever after." Tara insisted.

"Well that's my part time job. Keeping a smile on your face takes a lot of responsibility." Jacob joked.

"Cut it out. You make me sound like a burden."

"Sorry Tara but its fun to turn the tables on ya."

"Well don't make a habit of it. So... you would mind Darren sleeping with you."

"Mind... I guess so." Jacob replied nervously

"Good." She replied, a light bulb going off in her head.

"Oh no, I know that look." Jacob said concerned.

"Don't worry bro when I'm done everyone's problems will be solved."

Regardless of all the snooping Jacob tried to do, Tara kept her plans to herself. She remained silent on them until the day Darren took her out to go looking at wedding rings. They were on their third store when she put things into motion.

"You love my brother right?"

"Of course I do. He's a great guy!" Darren said with a grin.

"My brother said the same thing about you."

"Yeah, I think we are going to be great friends."

"As good as you and Will?"

"Just maybe." Darren agreed not knowing where the conversation was going.

"They both love you... you know."

"Yes I do." Darren said a little uncomfortably.

"Are you uncomfortable with them loving you in a romantic sense?"

"I guess. I just don't know how to respond to them."

"That's what I want to talk about." Tara said as she pointed to one of the rings to try on.

"What?" Darren asked confused.

"I want you to sleep with them."

"What!"

"I want to marry a man who can completely accept my brother and is comfortable with his sexuality."

"By sleeping with your brother and Will?"

"It would make them so happy." Tara insisted.

"You want me to cheat on you." Darren continued ignoring her argument forgetting he had already done that.

"It's not really cheating. I'm giving you permission and its not like I'll miss much we've been doing it almost daily."

"I don't know how I should take that last remark." Darren was a little offended, thinking she must already be tired of him.

"It means that you're so good that I want to share you."

"Thanks but I'm a one guy... I mean girl type of guy." Darren stuttered his face blushing on his Freudian slip.

"You're so cute when you blush." Tara teased.

"Ughhhh!" Darren groaned in frustration.

"Come on you might enjoy it."

"I just don't feel that's right." Darren said honestly. It was different when he and Jacob were sneaking around. Having Tara's blessing took away some of the excitement.

"Is that a no?" Tara said in a tone that warned Darren that if he had any hoping of marring this impossible woman he better not say no.

"... I just don't know."

"Well until you do know I think we better put things on hold."

"Ughhhh!"

When Darren arrived back home he was in need of consoling but what he found was Will and Jacob on the couch making out. "Ughhhh!" he repeated for the twentieth time since he left Tara.

"Darren your home early!" Will shouted as he jumped up, knocking Jacob to the floor.

"Ouch!" Jacob yelled.

"Sorry Jake." Will apologized as he offered him a hand.

"Jake?"

"Yeah... it's my nickname for him. Cute isn't it." Darren beamed as he lifted Jacob up and gave him a kiss.

"Why do I suddenly feel my world is falling apart?" Darren groaned as he flopped into a chair.

Jacob saw the strain on Darren's face and went up to him, giving him a squeeze on the shoulder. "All right tell me what my sister did this time."

"I don't want to talk about it." Darren mumbled as he struggled with wanting to hug Jacob right then and there.

"I know my sister has been up to something and your going to tell me what it is." Jacob said in an insistent but sympathetic tone.

"All right. You want to know. Your sister just told me that I have to sleep with you and Will or the wedding is off!"

"She said what!" Both Jacob and Will said in disbelief.

"She said I had to prove I was comfortable with my sexuality by sleeping with you." Darren repeated still only half believing the words himself.

"That idiot." Jacob moaned.

"I don't see what the problem is." Will said, surprising everyone else.

"What do you mean you don't see a problem?" Jacob hissed at his new boyfriend.

"I think it's a good idea really."

"How?" Darren moaned.

"It will let you get rid of any unresolved feelings you might have."

"With you?" Darren asked Will.

"Yes, by having sex with Jacob you can say that the gay life isn't for you since you will now know how it feels to be with a man."

"If that's all I needed settling then I should make love to you Will."

"But that's the reason why we should not." Will insisted. "I was talking about sex but when you referred to me you called it love making. There are too many feelings between us for sex to be not personal."

"I see your point." Darren agreed, it had been the same issue he had been dealing with.. "But what happens if I like it."

"Do you really think that will happen?" Will asked with ached eyebrows.

"I don't know..."

"That's why you need to find out." Jacob agreed, seeing the point Will was trying to make. "You can't enter a relationship burdened down with a bunch of "what ifs" on your mind.

"Still, no offense Jacob, I like you but I'm a one guy person."

"I have no problem with that but I'll need to be there. Knowing Tara she'll ask me a bunch of questions about how long you are and how you kiss."

"Ughhh! I didn't think about that." Darren groaned

"Well then lets make it a threesome." Will grinned.

"A threesome?" Darren moaned.

"Just look at it as a two for the price of one." Will laughed.

"..." Darren remained silent.

"Darren?" Both Jacob and Will asked concerned.

"All right... I'll do it but only on the night of my bachelor party. I only wanted the two of you there anyway."

"When is that going to be?"

"I don't know Will, you're my best man so you're suppose to set it up."

"Well if I had my way we'd start the party now and not end it until the morning of your wedding." Will imagined.

"I don't think my body could take three weeks of abuse."

"An orgy... it's going to be an orgy." Will reminded his bewildered friend.

"Well I think I agree with Will that it needs to be longer then a single night." Jacob piped in.

"You're not helping, future brother in law." Darren glared.

"Yes I am. I'm helping Will arrange your party." Jacob said with an innocent smile.

Copyright © 2013 JMH; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

How funny! Quite a plan they have going here. Why do I feel Darren already knows the answer? Great and amusing chapter!

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..