Jump to content
    John Galaor
  • Author
  • 5,052 Words
  • 782 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Life Adventures of Jimmy La Fonte - 1. David made Jimmy go a dancing hall.

Jimmy is pushed by his friend to go to a dancing hall, where Jimmy passed a disappointing hour. This experience was for Jimmy a depressing one.

Life Adventures of Jimmy La Fonte

 

 

These series are fragments extracted from a novel I have written.

So, in a mainstream novel, events develop at much slower pace than in short stories. This is the case of this novel. Then you have to be a little patient reading this thing. This novel pretends to be an example, a dubious one, of literature.

 

Well to enhance this story a little, I should say, this is a “bildungs-roman”. Not offense intended. Hey! Where are you going?! Don’t flee in panic, man. It is only a damn German word! If I am not wrong, it means “a roman that describes the troubles a young person has to endure as he becomes an adult”. German people is very systematic, sorry.

To make things easy, I have to confess that this is the only word in German I know. Well, I know also a few more, like kartoffel, that is potato, gutten morgen, you all know this one, and eingang, that means entrance; it is a sign you can read in many indoor shops.

I know it sucks to stump on a German word. I do not like either to stump on words I don’t know. But I had to put a serious word or two to show you this novel means business. On the other hand, I was a little influenced by the life of poor Jimmy, that was a close friend of mine, till he fled to France. I was in shock when he left me. So, consider that poor Jimmy had been most of his life in those damned strange lands. He was forced to be a wandering soul and that... he was most of his life hearing foreign words. He used to mixture foreign pagan words with his Christian language. Well, I loved his sweet pink lips uttering those damned words. So you can figure it out. Then... it was not so much a question about alien words as a choice. But those words were most of his life fluttering around Jimmy’s head. Poor boy. It was like a course comparable to... I don't know, like living in Texas. I shut blind. No offense taken. I was meaning farther north in hell, like in Prickcacti, or Squalidcat coursed cities.

In this novel we got a small bunch of boys developing; awakening to a world full of unexpected wonders and discoveries. They were learning very fast the hidden secrets of life. You know them all, I suppose. I mean.. all about those bees flying from flower to flower and sucking honey. Well, there were also birds singing and building the nests. Jimmy and his friends were discovering about the pleasures of life.

 

A little background on the story.

The time of this story is set in the fifties of last century. By then, only the richest people of Cambria had a car, but most homes owned a radio for listening radio-novellas. Well, this was an entertainment for the ladies, for men had more serious talk in their evenings drinking beer in bars. Young people had very little pocket money and used to entertain on Saturday nights in a dancing hall. The Sundays they could watch an American movie if they had still some money.

 

Jimmy La Fonte, was a blond adolescent that came from balmy islands of Kiriwati that were on the other side of the world. Then one is tempted to think he has descended from heavens to the damned earth. So, he bumped with his head into the forlorn island of Cambria, that was submerged in a thick cloud of fog and smoke most of the year. He was welcomed home by his aunt Martha, a sister of his mother. But it was not much like a cheering welcome. It was more like... he had come back after a few days of absence.

I don’t want to tire you with many details. To tell you succinctly, Jimmy came from a Pacific paradise to a depressing, damned, wet, gray island.

When Jimmy arrived, aunt Martha was earning her life at home with a sawing machine. Then, Jimmy had to start working soon on a construction site to earn his life.

It was in a building site that Jimmy met Dave, a boy eighteen years old, well developed and looked... like he was twenty. Jimmy was seventeen but was the opposite of Dave, he looked much younger.

Jimmy had straw blond hair, a little longer that is recommended for a boy. When he was going to left the religious school in Kiriwati, father O’Konny ordered the barber to cut pretty short Jimmy’s sinful long hair. O’Konny was for years hating Jimmy’s long hair for it was an unending source of temptations and sinful fantasies. The father considered that it was not advisable to send this boy with such fascinating long hair to the outside world. He would be like a satanic beacon pushing humanity to damnation. Then, if you add that Jimmy had such a beautiful face... then the devil was surely going to win all the bets. You can believe it or not, but when the barber was cutting Jimmy’s hair he was crying desolate. It seems that he loved very much his image, for he was the only boy with long hair in the school. The reason for this exception was a theatrical need; Jimmy played the role of an angel in the chapel of the school, on several occasions of the year.

Then, Jimmy’s blond long hair was like those you can see in Renaissance paints. If you have watched a book full of Renaissance paintings you know what I mean.

Then, after being cut short, in a question of weeks, Jimmy’s hair had a sinful indomitable tendency to produce beautiful curls that hanged all around the sides of his head. One was even hanging on his forehead. This was during his voyage in the steam ship. The sailors and even the first officer were fascinated with the curls of Jimmy. To make matters worse, his pretty face was bedecked with... thick, voluptuous lips. They were an unbelievable splodge of bright pink that attracted a number of glances. Jimmy’s beauty was a sort of course, a satanic temptation to the flesh.

 

When Dave saw Jimmy for the first time, he became a little deranged. He began to have troubles of concentration and could not sleep well at nights. The foreman saw Jimmy was too young and tender to work in a construction site. He advised the boy to look for a better job in an office or another place. But Jimmy pleaded him that he needed to find a job quickly to help his poor aunt that was incapacitated in bed. Then, the foreman told Dave to guide Jimmy in his first days of work. When Dave saw Jimmy he was delighted to help.

Then, Dave turned back to look at Jimmy’s face several times, for he could not believe his eyes. He had the most amazing girlish face he had ever seen in his life. He was even tempted to reach for the crotch of Jimmy to feel that he was really a boy. Dave was specially stunned by the thick lips of the boy, and could not understand how they were so tempting.

To Dave, the lips of Jimmy were like a beacon of light in the middle of a stormy pitch dark night.

Some workers were casting leer glances that focused on the head of Jimmy. A few brazen workers whistled when Jimmy passed nearby.

Dave was very interested to befriend Jimmy but was a little scared with all glances the boy was provoking in the work site.

Dave asked Jimmy for his name and personal circumstances. While hearing him talking, he realized that he came from abroad. Front his point on, he worked every day to make Jimmy adaptable to the modern life in Cambria. And when nobody was watching, Dave to put an arm over Jimmy’s shoulders, and felt him with discreet touches here and there, like he was playing. Even once Dave held Jimmy by his waist and pressed his body towards him. Dave felt full of energy as he had Jimmy held by his waist with both hands.

Jimmy was not fully aware of Dave’s operations around him. He was glad to have such a funny boy so strong and happy near him; so he did not see anything wrong in his attitude. Three years ago, Jimmy had lost his Belgian friend, Gui de la Tour, in the school of Kiriwati. The Belgian left the school and returned to Europe. Now he had a new friend, much better than the Belgian. He was strong and funny. Watching him always smiling and so strong... so kind so to him, Jimmy though “he is like the sun of Kiriwati shining again on my life.” He was admired of this phrase and commented, one day I should write this phrase in a book.

Dave thought Jimmy was too weak to be a construction worker and decided to keep him under his wings. He was not sure how he could achieve it. But he kept wondering why he was so fascinated. His main interest so far had been girls. He was going to dance halls to meet them; he tried his best to see if any of those girls were amenable to his pressing urges. Then, after much wondering he decided that Jim was so much as a girl; his beauty was neatly girlish, and his pert lips were asking to be sucked in a passionate kiss. He was delicate like a girl and... well, many glances landed on him... like flies to a toast spread with honey.

Dave felt a little weird near Jimmy for he had the same power as the girls to make him horny. So, Dave thought it was a good thing to meet Jimmy outside the work on a Saturday or Sunday. But he did not dare to speak his mind clear to him. He was afraid he could fled in panic.

 

 

 

 

DAVE MADE JIMMY GO A DANCING HALL

 

It was a Sunday morning; an abnormal day that showed some hints of sunshine through q few holes in the clouds. So Jimmy went to a nearby park and sat on a bench to read a book.

As he was reading, some rays of sunshine were kissing his blond hair. The irregular clouds were announcing that summer was approaching. From time to time, Jimmy spread out a little his curls to make them get a little air. He love his hair when he watched himself in the mirror, but his aunt do not let him to have his hair long. “Only pretty girls could sport a nice long hair”, she said.

 

So, Jimmy was reading a story of Alan Poe, about crow that was picking someone's eyes as he was dying of thirst in a desert. As he was reading, he heard some boys coming and making a lot of noise. Jimmy rose his head and saw boys. They were not much older than him but only one or two years. The leader of the gang looked at Jimmy that was sitting on a bench on the park with a book in his hands. He recognized him at once and showed a happy smile. He was Dave, the strong boy Jimmy knew on the construction site.

“Dudes! Look who is here!” Shouted Dave.

The boys looked and did not see anything but a common blond boy.

“He’s the islander from Kiriwati!!” Shouted Dave enthusiastic.

The friends did not understand what a shit of Kiriwati was and what the hell was happening to Dave.

Dave approached to Jimmy and was followed by his friends. Jimmy was suddenly surrounded by a bunch of older boys.

“Hi, Jimmy!” Said Dave rising his arms like wanting to hug Jimmy.

The boys were looking at Jimmy while being puzzled by Dave’s weird exuberance.

Dave was waiting for Jimmy to stand up. He wanted to hug him. But Jimmy did not react to his enthusiasm.

“Don’t you remember me?” Asked Dave a little puzzled.

Jimmy was trying to remember for some seconds.

“Yeah. You are Dave, the boy I met at the working site.”

“I though you had forgotten my name. We had to be friends outside the work place.”

“Oh, yeah.” Said Jimmy as a sign of courtesy.

“Dudes! This boy here, so... well, you see... you see how... how he is.”

Their friends were a little puzzled. It was only an ordinary blond boy. He was not very common, but was not a freak either.

“You know?” Said Dave exalted, “He came from Kiriwati Islands.”

“Ah!” Said one of the boys.

“Kiriwati? Where is that?” Said another.

“Kiriwati?” Said Dave. “I don’t fuck know. Jimmy, tell us something about Kiriwati islands.”

Jimmy had a blush thinking he had to explain where were the islands.

“The Kiriwati islands are... are situated in... the Pacific Ocean. Tropic of Capricorn as you go sailing towards the equator.”

“Have seen the Capricorn?” Asked one boy.

“What d’you mean?” Asked Jimmy.

“If you has seen this Capricorn thing. I have heard few times this word but I never had seen any Capricorn in my life.”

“Well, it’s not a thing. It’s a line in the middle of the sea. As you go sailing a ship you can cross this line.” Said Jimmy.

“Have you seen the line?”

“No. I was sleeping when we passed the line. I think were sailing north.”

“So you are a sailor?”

“No. I’m not a sailor. I was a passenger in a steam ship. I passed all the time getting a little sunshine.”

“You do not look much tanned.”

“No. But I got red. I nearly burned all my face.”

Then Dave, wanting to lead the conversation, said,

“What do think, guys? Is he not extraordinary?”

The friends were slow to react to the enthusiasm of Dave.

“You don’t see? He is a wonder. He even had sailed from the other side of the world till this fucking here!”

Dave was nearly drooling as he watched Jimmy.

“Look at his hair.” Said Dave.

He even touched the hair of Jimmy. But his friends were not sharing his enthusiasm.

“What are you doing here, Jimmy?” Asked Dave.

“Reading a book.”

“A book? Nobody reads a book anymore. You are not anymore at school to read books.”

“What?”

“You have to go with us to a dancing hall.”

“No, I can’t. I don’t even know how to dance.”

“Nobody knows how to dance. At least, not well. Do you, boys?”

“Nobody knows how to dance.” Said one of the boys.

“But I...” Said Jimmy hesitating.

“Not buts. You are alone here, in fucking Foggarty, with no friends... and this is very bad for your health. You have to go with us.”

“But I was reading...”

“No more fucking reading. This is obnoxious for the mind. An uncle of mine called Nico became insane of so much reading. His house I full of books. All the family says he is nuts.”

“Became insane?”

“Totally nuts!”

Jimmy felt a little incredulity. He was still sitting on the bench and look up at Dave that was taller than him, and looked a hunk of a boy.

Dave bend a little his body to have his face near Jimmy’s face.

“Look at me, Jimmy. Look at my eyes.”

Jimmy was watching the eyes of Dave that were brown and had a weird glittering. He was fascinated with Dave’s eyes. He felt like the proverbial dove when under the glance of a snake.

Jimmy was still sitting on the bench. Then Dave held him by the armpits with both hands and made him stand up.

“What is this in your hand?” Asked Dave.

“A book.”

“Throw it under this bush.” Said Dave joking.

“I can’t. I borrowed it from the library.”

“Then you better hide this on you coat pocket. If someone sees you with a book would think you are nuts.”

Jimmy put the small book in the pocket of his coat.

“You see? You are now going with us to the dancing hall.”

“Dancing hall? Why?”

“To dance with girls. Don’t you like the girls?” Asked Dave.

“Er... I... I never... I had never been with a girl.”

“Well, this going to change today.” Then trying to make him move, Dave passed his arm over Jimmy’s shoulders.

“Let’s go.” Said Dave.

The friends of Dave were puzzled with Dave’s behavior but they had not noticed the bulge he had on his trousers.

They started to walk towards the dancing hall that was on the slope of a mountain.

 

Jimmy felt a little awkward to have the arm of Dave over his shoulders, for he never had a friend like this. But he loved the interest Dave had shown for him. As they were walking Dave was a little like pressing Jimmy toward his body. Jimmy was now smelling a little the scent of his new discovered friend. In fact, he was feeling well under Dave’s arm resting on his shoulders. The boys were walking a few feet before Dave and Jimmy. And front time to time, Dave was surreptitiously caressing the little curls of Jimmy.

Some of the boys glanced backwards and saw Dave was caressing Jimmy. They were a little shocked at the sudden interest of Dave for the blond boy. What he have in mind? So, after they made signs one another to look back a Dave and Jimmy, they decided not to look back, and let Dave to do whatever he had planned. Moreover, each one was thinking that Jimmy... with his blond hair and pretty face, looked more like a girl than a boy. They began to understand why Dave, who was perennially horny, was suddenly interested in the blond sissy, to say the truth. But Dave was their leader, so they had accepted this unexpected interest. Dave had been bragging fro months about how much he had fuck with the girls he met in the dance hall, but for all they knew this was rather a pile bullshit. It is true that they never saw Dave after they left the dance hall. But if they themselves had not fuck any girl yet, only at most kissed a few of them, he was telling bullshit, or he would not be booing so much Jimmy.

All the way, Dave was enlivening the mood of Jimmy. Sometimes Dave caressed with the tip of his fingers the neck of Jimmy, sometimes he caressed one of his blond curls. And Jimmy for unknown reasons felt so tender with the attentions of Dave that he was unaware that he was playing the role of a sweet girlfriend. Perhaps, the mere fact that he was raised without a family, isolated for years in a religious boarding school, would be enough to explain how easy and balmy he felt under the caresses of Dave.

The road to the dancing hall was outside the city, on a mountain. Most of time the road was steep uphill. The afternoon, against all odds, was a little hot. Dave was feeling hot and unbuttoned his coat. Some perspiration scents were going up and a faint breeze carried to the nose of Jimmy. He was suddenly aware of the sweet scent of Dave. He inhaled deeply and even he turned down his head a little towards the chest of Dave. He inhaled a little more his manly outpourings and loved them. It was the first time that Jimmy was fully aware that a boy like Dave, so strong and so... and so kind, could have such a nice smell. Dave was radiating his heat towards Jimmy that loved it. Without being aware of it, Jimmy caressed for some seconds the hand of Dave that was playing with his blond hair.

“And what is the name of those islands?” Asked Dave.

“Kiriwati.”

“You see? I had not the foggiest idea where are those islands.”

“Well, they are very far from here.”

“That’s right. Very far off.”

From time to time, Jimmy looked at the face of Dave that was so glad and was smiling all the time. Jimmy thought that Dave was a happy boy, so full of energy and so kind.

“In the dances, you always can meet a girl that screws.” Said Dave smiling on his own daring.

“Eh?”

Jimmy was a little shocked, for in the religious boarding school, this word was forbidden. The school was ruled by the fathers of the Holly Mortification.

“A girl that screws. I suppose you like to screw, don’t you?”

“Er... Oh! Yes.” Lied Jimmy that barely masturbated from time to time.

“You had done it already, don’t you?”

“Oh! What?”

“Screwing a girl.”

“Oh, no, never. It’s... a mortal sin.”

“A mortal... Oh, no! This is utter nonsense. It can’t be a sin.”

“Why not? The priests say so.”

Dave had a little laugh.

“What they know about this? The priests don’t screw!”

With his arm over the shoulder of Jimmy, Dave felt daring.

“Oh!” Said Jimmy impressed with the brazenness of this word.

Jimmy recalled this obscene word was only used by the natives of Kiriwati when were teasing him. “You got a good ass to screw!” One said while some another was doing the “rave-rave” sign of screwing with his fingers. The sign is made with the index entering repeatedly on the left hand closed.

Dave caressed the blond hair of Jimmy and said,

“Look, you know? To screw is the greatest of all pleasures.” Said Dave.

“I heard something of that in the school.”

“Then, when something is so pleasant, it cannot be a sin.”

“No? I understood that everything pleasant was a sin.”

“No, it isn’t. It’s only a sin if it hurts.”

“If it hurts?”

“Yeah. Once I hit my finger with a hammer, you see?” Dave showed Jimmy his right index finger. “Here. I hit my finger here. It was a great pain.”

“A great pain?”

“Yeah. I was swearing like a fucking miner.”

“You did?”

“It was such a pain! Then, I said to myself, ‘stop whining like a little kid!’ Then I stopped.”

“And the pain disappeared?”

“No, but I felt much stronger. So I won over the pain.”

“I see.”

Dave looked a great boy to Jimmy. He showed always a happy face. Jimmy needed this badly. He needed to have someone with a happy loving face taking care of him.

Dave reminded Jimmy of father Amerindo, who clothed him in a white tunic with white feather wings on his back impersonating an angel to recite verses to the Virgin Mary.

 

At last they arrived at the dancing hall and Jimmy was not very happy. They had to pay for the tickets to enter. Jimmy had no any money on his pocket and Dave paid for his ticket. His friends had already forgotten about Dave and Jimmy and had entered at the hall on their on.

Dave bought the tickets and said to Jimmy,

“You have to keep this ticket. Do not lost it.”

“Why?"

"It is the receive that tells you had paid. If you want to go out to the take a little fresh air, or to smoke a cigarette, you have to show the ticket to the doorman, when you want to enter again.”

“I see.”

They showed their ticket and entered. The place was full of people, and the atmosphere was very dense and dusty.

“I never been in a dancing hall before.” Said Jimmy.

“Never mind. Stay by my side and look what I do. I will ask a girl to dance; if she tells me no, I will asked another, and another, till one say yes.”

Dave asked a nice girl,

“Wanna dance?”

“Yeah.” She said delighted.

Before grabbing the girl to dance, he said to Jimmy.

“You go asking a girl to dance.”

Then he was lost in two seconds among the dancing crowd.

Jimmy was desolated. He felt lost in the middle of such a crowd.

All the girls were waiting standing beside the wall around the hall. They were standing up one after the other, like books in a library. Some of the girls were chaperoned by their moms that made a sight to them who deserved to dance or not.

Jimmy was nearly desperate, but he remembered the words of Dave, “I will ask a girl to dance; if she tells me no, I asked another, and another, till one said yes.” So, Jimmy thought, I have to be brave and began to ask,

“Wanna dance?”

“No.” Said the girl with indifference.

He asked another,

“Wanna dance?”

Her mom made a sign to his daughter.

“No.”

Jimmy thought it probably helped a little if he were more polite in asking. He went to another girl and asked,

“Would you, please, like to dance with me?”

“No.”

Jimmy thought, “fuck! This is really hard.”

He went to one girl after another and all were saying no. He was desolated, but he persisted. After twenty minutes or so, he had made the round of all the hall collecting noes. He had already asked to as much as fifty girls or eighty girls to dance to not avail. He was wondering why Dave was almost instantly dancing, while he was collecting a great lot of nays.

He was later like a sleepwalker asking,

“Wanna dance?”

Suddenly someone told him, yes.

He was feeling a little zombi and had not really looked at the girl. Jimmy felt being grabbed under one of his armpits and one hand by a pair of strong arms. He was being dragged like doll by a girl much taller than him. The girl was dragging him toward the center of the dance floor. Jimmy was with his face buried in a huge bosom. He felt aghast.

“We are gonna dance all evening.” She said.

“What?” Asked Jimmy a little dazed.

“You are very pretty.” She said.

“Eh?” The music was very noisy and he could not hear.

“Don’t fake you are dumb, boy! You are so yummy.”

“What?”

“You are tastier than a chocolate bun.” She said in the middle of the musical noise.

“You sure?”

“Yeah, boy. I will eat you alive.”

Jimmy felt like a shivering on his back.

The girl was dragging Jimmy as she was following the rhythm of the music. Sometimes, Jimmy clumsily was stepping on the feet of the girl. He was smelling the bosom of the girl but he did not like her scent. He was smelling to a strong cheap perfume, but Jimmy did not like perfumes. He recalled the perfume his mom had when she put him on the steamship to go back to gray foggy Cambria. He wanted to stay in the Kiriwati islands with his mom, even if he barely knew her; for she never had time to visit him in the boarding school of the Holy Mortification. He had been there for a nasty row of eleven years.

 

Then, Jimmy made an effort to distance a little from the girl that was dancing with him. She had grabbed him tightly against her body. So, Jimmy made an effort and bent backwards his neck to look up. The hall was poorly lighted, and he could barely see her face. Even then, he was sure she had a great head. This girl was a huge lady. Jimmy was being dragged on the dance floor like a rag doll. There was a couple of seconds in which they were moving under a stronger light and he saw the face of the girl that was dancing him. Jimmy thought ‘my! she is ugly’. He had the glimpse of some warts or something. He felt bad. He was not interested in the dancing. The girl was too tall and to wide and too strong for him.

He wanted to flee, but the lady had him tightly held.

The piece of music ended and Jimmy pushed her off and started to go.

“Where are you going, bun?”

“I wanna pee.” Said Jimmy.

He was going off to the door, getting out of the dancing hall.

“Fuck! The sweet bun fled.” She said disappointed.

 

The air outside was fresh and he inhaled deeply. All the dust in the dancing hall was making him sick. Some boys were showing a face like being frustrated and were smoking eagerly. Jimmy did not like the smoke of tobacco and decided to back at the city. It was already getting dark. It would be better to go down while there was some light.

In this wayward home, he asked himself why the girls said him nay. He could not understand it. He thought he was fortunate by having a pretty face. But it had resulted that his beauty was repellent to the girls, for almost none wanted to dance with him. So far, Jimmy’s face was only a beacon to Dave who was fascinated with him. His long blond hair and his fleshy lips on a perfect white face was irresistible to Dave.

It was true that he did not paid much attention to the face of the girls. They were just girls, but he did not see anything special in them. He was more happy watching the face of Dave, always happy and smiling at him.

Now, walking back home, he missed him. He he had gone away dancing with the first girl that say yes, to him. And perhaps, he was now in a meadow rolling with her, or perhaps... perhaps Dave was fucking now a girl. This word had a great meaning to Dave. Jimmy felt a little awkward when he imagined Dave moving his ass up and down over a girl. He knew that much about fucking, because a brazen native was one day simulating the “rave-rave” moving of the ass over him. “I am fucking your white ass”, he said. All his friends were laughing like crazy.

 

End of part 1

I am thankful to all that had arrived reading till here. And I declare you a sturdy reader.

In the next part, Dave and Jimmy met again in the working site. Dave asked Jimmy how was his experience at dancing, and there were some comments on this particular.
The Copywrite of this story belongs to John Galaor. <br />I had been posted in Nifty with little success for it is a chaste story. Well, it is not that chaste after all.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..