Jump to content
    John Galaor
  • Author
  • 3,322 Words
  • 605 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Life Adventures of Jimmy La Fonte - 3. Chapter 3 Learning Wrestling

In this part, Dave passes a time teaching Jimmy to play wrestling. This gave way to some unexpected feelings.

Dave taught Jimmy wrestling

 

After the work finished, Dave met Jimmy.

Let’s go, Jimmy.”

Where?”

Don’t remember? We are going to play wrestling.”

Wrestling?”

Yes, we spoke about this morning.”

Yes. But you are very strong, and me... I’m not.”

That’s the reason. I want to make you stronger.”

I don’t want to get hurt.”

I’m not going to break you any bone.”

You are not going to break me?”

Of course. I will take care of you. I’ll treat you nicely. I’ll teach you all the secrets of wrestling. You’ll do also some physical exercises and all that.”

But I don’t like doing exercise.”

In this case, you will. We all be exercising naked and...”

Why naked?”

It’ll not be stark naked. We’ll wearing sport shorts.”

Then, I can’t. I have not shorts.”

Never mind. You can exercise with your underwear.”

I will be ashamed of it.”

You have not any reason to be ashamed. We are all boys.”

Then... you would not laugh at me for being so weak?”

Of course not. We all are born weak. Then with some exercise we all become stronger.”

 

On their walk, Dave had an arm over the shoulders of Jimmy and from time to time he rubbed the swelling he had on his trousers.

Jimmy was thinking that a thing so big as Dave had could not be normal. Perhaps he was sick or something. Even the natives of Kiriwati that were a little like savages, had not a thing that big. His Belgian friend in Kiriwati, Gui de la Tour, had also a small thing of a size similar to his own. Nevertheless, Jimmy felt a pitty for poor Dave's big swelling thing. If that thing were normal, it had to be like a wonder of nature.

 

You are my best friend.” Said Dave after slapping on Jimmy's ass.

Jimmy felt a pleasant wave of electricity. He was awed at the feeling.

Please, Dave. Someone can see us.”

No one is watching.”

But some one can be watching through a window.”

It’s only a joke.” Said Dave slapping again.

Jimmy felt another discharge of electrical current through his body.

Oh, Dave. Don’t do that, please.” He did not mean it.

It is a sheer temptation; Jimmy. I cannot help it.”

Dave gave harder slap in Jimmy’s ass. A flood of electrical pulses went from the rear of Jimmy to his brain. The electrical pulses reverberated for four or five seconds in his mind.

Jimmy was unable to protest this time, but looked around to see if anyone was watching near them.

 

After half an hour of walking, they arrived at Gwendaline Street. Dave opened the door and his friends were already there, doing gymnastics.

Dave introduced Jimmy to his friends.

Michael, this is Jimmy. Jimmy, this is Michael.”

Both boys shook hands. Michael was impressed by the beautiful face of Jimmy. He felt instantly a sort of mild horniness. He held for some seconds the hand of Jimmy in his own, looking at his eyes then to his lips. ‘Fuck!’ Thought Michael, ‘these lips are a real... oh, my god, oh! no! How can I think of this.’

Dave felt like jalousie watching Michael holding Jimmy’s hand. So he grabbed Jimmy by an arm and made him turn towards Jovi.

Jimmy, this is Jovi. Jovi, this is Jimmy.” Both boys shook hands.

Then after a very brief pause, he said,

Now, Jimmy, we have to start with the gym to heat the body.”

Dave started to undress. Michael and Jovi were already in their sport shorts and were continuing with the gym.

You have to strip, Jimmy. We are going to do some gymnastics.”

Have I to strip?”

Of course. You see? Like this.” Dave had stripped of his clothes and was now on his underwear.

Jimmy started to undress not daring to look at Dave's underclothes, nor the other boys.

Dave took off his white underwear and remained totally naked for a while. Jimmy did saw Dave’s enormous hanging thing and turned his glance off.

Dave took out a blue shorts from his bag and put them on. Then he saw Jimmy in his white shorts, looking shyly with a hand hiding his crotch.

Oh, Jimmy. Not need to feel shame. We are all boys. We have all the same thing hanging.”

Jimmy reacted putting both hands on his crotch.

Oh! Jimmy!” Dave brushed aside Jimmy’s hands and got a hold of Jimmy’s privates. “You see? I know what you have here. It’s a little small, but it would grow as big as mine in a year or two."

Jimmy was blushing brightly.

Dave left the hold on Jimmy and held his own. He rose it up to show it up.

You see? We got the same thing. It’s all normal.”

Jimmy was astonished with Dave’s exhibition.

Now, Michael, Jovi, show Jimmy your bulges. It’s to break the ice.” Said Dave.

Michael and Jovi held their bulges in their shorts and showed them out.

You, see? The ice is broken,” said Dave.

Jimmy was astonished and still blushing.

Now, Jimmy, smile please. It’s not big deal. We all have the same thing.”

Jimmy made a forced smiled.

Now, Jimmy, get a hold of your things and show them out, like this.” Dave showed Jimmy how to do it.

Jimmy did not dare.

Please, Jimmy. Do it. It’s to break the ice. ”

Jimmy took a hold of his privates and made a shy immodest gesture.

You see? You have done it. We are doing gym here, and we have to watch us almost naked as a natural thing. We are not pansies, you know? We are normal boys, like everybody.”

He made a pause to read the face of Jimmy.

After doing some gym, we’ll do the wrestling. Our bodies would be in intimate contact to each other. Sometimes our dicks get hard. It’s quite normal. You have to get used to that. It’s a part of the wrestling. Not a big deal.”

Now, we are getting cold.” Said Michael. “Let’s start with the gym.”

Yes, we have to start with the gym.” Said Dave. “Wait a second.”

Dave looked into his bag and found an old faded red shorts and gave it to Jimmy.

Put on this old shorts, Jimmy.”

Jimmy awkwardly pulled down his own underwear to put the red shorts on.

Now, we can start.”

They were doing some brisk gym and getting hot. It was a fresh day of spring, but soon they were sweating.

After twenty minutes of gym they call it finished. The boys started to dry the sweat of their bodies with their own towels, but Jimmy had not any. He was not prepared for that event of doing gymnastics.

Dave finished drying his body and gave Jimmy his towel.

Help yourself with mine, Jimmy. I got only one.”

Jimmy took Dave’s towel in his hand and he felt immediately the scent of Dave’s body. It was very strong and sweet. Energetic currents were shaking his mind. He felt a little dizziness. A short of imaginary string was tying his mind to Dave. He felt like paralyzed.

Go on, Jimmy. We have to start with the wrestling.”

Jimmy applied Dave’s towel to his face and inhaled deeply. The powerful scent of maleness were doing havoc in his brain. His neurons were buzzing like a swarm of wild African bees. His blood was now hotter, like a dose of liquid hot pepper were running through his veins. Jimmy felt dazed and his legs bobbled a little. Dave approached to Jimmy and held him steady.

You are feeling the dizziness... of hyperventilation.” Said Dave.

After being steadied by Dave, Jimmy resumed the drying process with Dave’s towel. The hot smell of Dave’s sweat was assaulting his nose. While rubbing his skin with a towel drenched in Dave’s sweat, the essence of Dave maleness was penetrating by the pores of his skin. His blood was in turmoil with so much energy and Jimmy’s heart was now pumping fiercely.

 

Michael and Jovi were doing already some wrestling.

 

After Jimmy dried his body, Dave started to instruct him on the basic concepts of wrestling. He taught him the different positions and holds. Jimmy was all the time feeling mild shivers as Dave grabbed him to show a particular hold, or how to pin down an adversary. Jimmy was dazed and he barely understood what Dave was saying.

Jimmy felt specially excited when Dave’s body was pining him down; Dave's body was on top of Jimmy. He loved the feeling of being overpowered by Dave’s strength. But Dave did not like that Jimmy were a passive wrestler.

Don’t be quite.” Said Dave. “You have to squirm out.”

Squirm for what?”

You have to squirm out as if your trying to escape.”

Jimmy squirmed. But the most he squirmed, the most powerful was the hold of Dave on top of him.

Squirm on!” Said Dave. “You have to resist.”

Jimmy tried his best at squirming to the delight of Dave that rubbed his big... body over Jimmy’s ass. He was on the verge of spurting off sometimes. So Dave had to stop and do another hold to cool off himself. Were not his friends there, Dave would have tried to get up Jimmy on the spot.

Very often Jimmy was under the body of Dave. He made his best efforts to squirm out as Dave ordered. And all that squirming and all that pressing holds were gluing their bodies in a net of hot cravings.

 

After an hour of wrestling, Michael and Jovi finished and were drying the sweat off their bodies. They were watching Dave on top of Jimmy and they felt a secret jalousie. Both loved the idea of being on top of Jimmy. All this rubbing between Dave and Jimmy made them horrible horny and they stopped watching. They don’t wanted to be seen as pansies, with a great hardon watching Dave and Jimmy’s performance. Even if they were often horny while wrestling, when both partners are tightly in contact... pressing the crotch on the ass of your opponent... well, in these moments it was unavoidable to have a hardon, or when your hand is holding your opponent near his crotch. Well, wrestlers are not made of stone, so you cannot avoid to have a woody.

Hey! You have to finish! You aren’t going to stay here all night!” Said Michael.

Yeah. You are right.” said Dave standing up.

He had an enormous bulge in his shorts and Michael watched his bulge with envy. Most of us had felt envy at watching a great bulge, hadn’t we? Specially when we were younger. Some years later, the damn thing barely budge at all.

Jimmy stood up and was showing a little horn on the red shorts that Dave gave him.

Michael and Jovi looked at them but said nothing. In wrestling they rarely make any comments about bulges and hardons, but they don’t passed unnoticed.

The basement where they made the wrestling had not a shower. So, Dave started to dry the sweat with the towel while Jimmy was watching him. Jimmy was eager to inhale the sweat of Dave once more, to feel again the drunkenness state.

Dave gave Jimmy his towel drenched in sweat. Jimmy approached it to his nose. He inhaled deeply the potent scent of Dave that flooded his lungs. He stopped for some seconds, with all burning particles inside his chest, he felt a like a fire, but was able to think, "it's much better I hide I was inhalling" J

Jimmy started to rub the towel on his face and neck. Later he rubbed the towel on his chest and belly, then on his back and rear, and later on his legs. Nevertheless the mighty scent of Dave was all around glued this skin and embeded in his lungs. He felt like drunk with the male essence of his friend.

Dave had finished clothing.

After a while, already clothed, Jimmy was still affected by the scent of Dave. It was like... like an... an elixir? No. It was like a drug. It has the power to inebriate him like a drug that... he could not... he approached the towel to his face and inhaled once more. Then, he saw Michael and Jovi were observing him and stopped instantly his shameful action. Jimmy gave back the towel to Dave that kept it in his bag.

They all finished to dress and were ready to get home for supper.

 

Once in the street, Michael and Jovi said good bye to Dave and Jimmy before they left. Each couple on his own way.

 

Dave was for a while walking beside Jimmy.

Did you like the wrestling?”

Er... Yeah.”

What part do you liked it more?”

What part do I... ”

Yeah.”

Jimmy could not answer this question for the part he liked most was... when Dave was on top of him. Jimmy could not confess that, could he? His friend would think he was a fag or something. Then... it would be the end of their friendship. Dave would reject him, for nobody wanted to be friend of a sissy or a fag. Jimmy himself was afraid of fags. He didn’t like them. He liked manly boys like Dave, not sissies. So, he not liked sissies, right?

On the other hand, Jimmy was badly in need of affection. He had felt a hunger for affection all his life. In the school of Kiriwati he was cherished by father Amerindo. And sometimes, Jimmy dreamed that Amrindo was... the father he missed so much. The father Amerindo was a strong man, with a big head and big lips; he had a strong jaw, and strong arms and wavy black hair. But most of all, Jimmy loved when the father caressed his long blond curls. While all the boys had to have their hair short, Jimmy was allowed to wear long hair over the shoulder, for he had to play the role of an angel in several occasions of the year.

In May, the father Amerindo prepared him for the act of impersonating an angel. To that end he supervised Jimmy showering his body, reminding him of cleaning well his most hidden crevices. The father use to make a little sermon reminding Jimmy that "perfect cleanliness of the body symbolizes the purity of the soul". The father was delighted in watching the purity of Jimmy’s soul enveloped in the most amazing white skin and fleshy lips he had even seen.

After the first part of the shower, the father Amerindo unwrapped a Lux scented soap bar, while reciting aloud the holy mantra, ‘nine out of ten angels of Hollywood use this fabulous scented soap’. Then, with his own hands, the father washed the virginal pits and face of Jimmy La Fonte, with the most fine scented leather of the heavens and earth. He did it thoroughly, rubbing on the skin of Jimmy’s face with perseverance. He intended to make his skin to shine like a real angel shines to give testimony of the wonders of heaven.

It was a moment of triumph for father Amerindo when he put the robe of white tulle over Jimmy’s pure body. Then, he added a light touch of rouge on his cheeks to make a contrast with his white skin. Later, he applied a little touch of lipstick to enhance the glory of heavens in his fleshy lips.

After all this, the father Amerindo hanged over Jimmy’s shoulders a pair of angelic white wings. Then, before appearing in the chappel the father caressed him and whispered “tu e vero comme un angelino de Botticelli.” You are true like a little angel of Botticelli.

Thus, Jimmy was looking like an angel of purity in his white robe and entered in the chapel where the fathers and boys were awaiting in eagerness his appearance.

Some of the younger fathers had surely a surge of... well, a surge of something; a splash of disordered faculties, or a tremulous trebling of the senses. We cannot watch an angel walking on the earth without feeling a jumbling up of the senses and a turmoil of the mind.

Then, before the altar, Jimmy began to chant the long verses to the Virgin Mary. And he was the real one. I mean, he was unique in the sense that all angels are blond. And Jimmy was the only blond in that school.And his skin was amazingly white. Father Amerindo had prohibited him laying in the yard sunbathing. For an angel has to be white; that symbolizes purity.

There were some other five boys that played the role of angels, but they were all natives. Tha father had to disguise their dark skins with rice white powder and a blond wig. Jimmy was sad, because the favorite angel of father Amerindo was lovely Makito, a “demi”, half native and half popoa. He was not as dark as the other natives in the school, for his father was a popoa. Makito was often at the side of father Amerindo and caressed him now and then. Jimmy felt a great jalousie of Makito. Sometimes Jimmy dreamed of Makito’s laying dead on the floor, and he was glad to assist to his burial. Then he awoke and the crude reality was there, awaiting him like every day, for nothing is perfect in this world.

 

His memories were shuttered as Jimmy realized that Dave had a arm over his shoulders and was giving him a lot of affection. Dave was not as huge a man as father Amerindo, but, at least, Dave was not wasting his attentions on a demi like lovely Makito. All this attentions were directed at him. So, Jimmy was conscious of being so lucky as to be so cherished by Dave. He had to be... Well, Jimmy knew he had to be careful for he could not risk his friendship with Dave.

What part of the wrestling do you like more?” Dave asked again.

Umm. I don’t know.”

Don’t know?”

It is... is it that... it has to be a part? I mean, there is a part I should like most of the wrestling?”

Yeah. I think it must be a part.”

Well, the part I like most is... when a player hold his opponent... you see? Then the player is on top of him. And the opponent... even if he squirms a lot, he can not get out of his bottom position.”

That is the same part I like most." Said Dave. "I love to catch the opponent in a powerful hold. Then I love to be on top of him with a total control over him.”

Oh. I see. You like being on top.”

Jimmy was impressed at these words “with a total control over him”.

Now, Jimmy. It is very late and dark. I have to go home to shower and have dinner.”

Me too.”

Good bye, Jimmy.”

Good bye, Dave.”

See you tomorrow at the work.”

See you.”

And Dave and Jimmy parted, each one to his home.

 

On his way home, Jimmy was smelling his own body; and it was full of Dave’s scent. He was admired of the effects the sweat of Dave had on his mind. Then at home, he was hesitant before showering for all this memory of Dave’s sweat was going to fall down the drain. But he had to shower, for his aunt Martha would sense all the huge sweating of Dave on his body and would say,

"Oh, Jimmy! You're really stinking. Go shower immediately!

I think that ladies abhor the scents of the hot boys.

 

End of part 3

 

I am thankful to all that had read my story till here.

In the next chapter, Dave and Jimmy passed a night in a rented room sharing a single bed to make the rent cheaper.
The Copywrite of this story belongs to John Galaor. <br />I had been posted in Nifty with little success for it is a chaste story. Well, it is not that chaste after all.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..