Jump to content
    John Galaor
  • Author
  • 3,057 Words
  • 858 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

My Life in a Monastery - 4. Chapter 4 - Back Indoors

Tachi is sent back to work in the monastery. To earn the right to enlightenment, the master Gramma says one has to work hard in life. Enlightenment does not come handy on lazy hands.

Back Indoors

After a period of herding sheep I passed a time learning about the inner working of the monastery’s kitchen. There I was doing all the lower works of a beginner, not only to help but also to learn humility. The Gramma said that we can not achieve the enlightenment if we do not passe a time doing the hard works of life like everybody. We were all day busy in the kitchen but nevertheless we had time to play tricks one to another and some practical jokes.

One day, a boy called Mingmar was behind me in the kitchen and got grip of my hips with both hands. Then he pressed his hard thing to my rear. He was moving in a jerking manner and everybody was laughing. As all were giggling I blushed and became very red. After a time he let me free and said, “Excuse me. It was only a joke”. I was not amused in the least with this trick for I thought it was a play of bad taste.

Twenty minutes later, Chofen, who was the chief of the kitchen, call me aside and drove me toward a small room to talk.

You must forgive this boy, Mingmar.” Chofen said.

Uh.”

He had not any intention to embarrass you.”

Uh.”

His defect is that he likes to play jokes on the beginners.”

I was glad to hear that from the kitchen chief.

You have to tell me you forgive him.” He asked me.

Ok. I forgive him.”

Truly? Not bad feelings?”

No, no. I have forgotten them already.”

Then he hugged me with force. I felt very warm by his kindness and I remained very still, enjoying his hug.

A time passed and I began to feel… the hugging was a little long lasting. I began to feel a bulging pressure near my crotch. I was very shy and said nothing. Then he ended the hugging and moved down his hands to caress my buttocks pressing my lower body against his.

A little later he drove my hand to meet a hard thing that was bulging under his tunic and made my hand to rub it. I was a little stunned and I said nothing.

Then, he uttered some words about our pending tasks. We went out of the small room and all boys were very busy. In spite of all the work they had, some boys were leering at me.

 

*

 

One day in the kitchen, all people were sent to the garden to dig out the weeds. All they were sent and Chofen, the master of the kitchen, told me not to leave. He had appointed me as his aid in the kitchen. Then he asked me to come down to the cellar to do some cleaning there.

There he was telling me “bend down to lift this” and “bend down to lift that”. Then I was lifting some baskets here to putting them there. Many times he was behind me and my rear was often bumping on his body. I was saying “I am sorry” every now and then. But he was often behind my ass.

There was a moment when I was bending to lift a heavy box and Chofen held me tightly by the waist. I had not any idea of what to do in such a case. Then he told me to drop the box on the floor. While I was in that position he was pressing my rear with something hard. I had not any instructions about what to do in these cases.

He was holding me tightly, then I asked him,

What are you doing?”

Nothing,” he said. “I was only realizing how sweet you are.”

I felt his hard thing on my ass and my pee thing was growing stiff. I was a little puzzled with that; I never have been in such a situation before.

Then I recalled my nights in the hut with Gyalo when we were tending the sheep. So I remained quiet for a moment. His hard thing was pressing in my rear but I said nothing. He even started moving in a soft jerking manner behind me.

Then he changed his mind and freed his grip of my waist.

You are a very nice guy.”

Uh.”

I love you.”

What?”

Do not tell anyone about this.”

About what?”

What have we done.”

Sure.”

I was not angry with him, for he was very gentle to me. Moreover I was always in need of strokes and tenderness, for I was feeling alone, so far from home.

It is pretty hot here, isn’t it?” He said.

Yeah.” I said.

Let’s go out of here.” Chofen said.

I was a little sad for I was happy with all the bumps and attentions he was giving to me.

Did we finish already?”

Yes. Let’s go upstairs to breath a little fresh air.”

Yeah. The air here is a little musty.”

Yes. I cannot breath well here. We have to meet on another place.”

Yes.”

It's just to meditate. I don’t like to meditate alone.”

Yes. Me too. I prefer to do it with someone in a lonely room.”

Exactly.”

 

We went to the kitchen garden and most of them raised their heads to look at us. Some of them were smiling, some were giggling.

I was happy to see them smiling for I was thirsty for tender smiles and good feelings. I put myself to dig out the weeds of the garden that had grown too big with the spring heat. Even after a while some of the boys were often glancing at me and sometimes at Chofen.

 

* * *

In the dormitory there were some changes one day. Almost all boys had to change their places to sleep. It all came because there was a boy that used to say funny things that I did not understood but everybody was laughing at them. This same evening he appeared like sad, with signs that his was crying, and had some troubles at sitting.

I was also assigned to a new place to sleep and I found my site was beside Angi Nyima, my guide in the first days in the monastery.

Everybody showed a worried face that evening and there was an ominous silence. Then it was time for sleep and everybody was quite in its new place; then someone blew off the oil lamp as all nights. I put my head near to Angi for I wanted to ask him something.

When it seemed everybody slept, I called him in a very low voice, Angi. Then he bent his head towards me.

Our heads were nearly touching each other and I asked him in a whispering voice:

What happened to this boy?”

Angi told me he had been punished for he had committed a sin of the flesh. Then, after a while I asked him again:

What is a sin of the flesh?”

Don’t you know? That means the pleasures of the flesh.” He asked.

I don’t know what is the flesh.” I said in a whisper.

“The flesh is… is that thing you got to pee.”

Is that thing a sin of the flesh?” I asked.

No. Is that thing when it gives you pleasure.”

How is that?” I asked in a whisper.

When you play with the thing... it gets hard.”

He was whispering and I had some trouble to hear his words.

When the thing is hard… hum… hum… entering inside.”

What do you mean?” I asked.

If the hard thing enters inside you… hum… hum…”

His voice was barely a faint whispering.

Inside? How can it enter inside?”

Hum… pushing in... hum… hum… gives you a lot of pleasure.”

Pushing it in that dirty hole?”

Yeah. Very pleasant.”

Now I understand.”

Understand what?”

When I was herding the sheep, my friend Gyalo entered his thing inside my hole while I was sleeping.”

He did it? How it felt?”

It felt fine. I liked it.”

How many times you did it?”

About six or seven times.”

Well, you see? You have to keep this a secret.”

A secret?”

Yes. You cannot say it to anyone. That’s why is a secret. ”

Can I tell to you?”

Well. You can tell me, but nobody else.”

Then, I was real scared and soon I was fast sleep.

 

A few days later, I woke in the middle of night, for Angi has held my hand and had put it on his hard pecker. I turned towards him and say,

“What you want, Angi?” I whispered.

“You see. This thing is hard and fully awaken.”

“Fully awaken? He had not worked much, so it cannot sleep?”

“It must be the heat. He cannot sleep for the heat.”

I was feeling hot also. So, it had sense what Angi was saying. Then Angi said,

“He says he cannot sleep unless you give him a kiss.”

“He wants I give him a kiss?”

“Yeah. He just want a kiss.”

I was a little amazed. How he dared to tell me such a nasty thing?

“You mean here? In that thing?” I asked.

“It is a fancy he has.” Said Angi.

“Oh, my! This is gross, Angi.”

“No. Is not gross.”

“Well, you pee by it. So it’s impure.”

“No, it isn’t. It is a nice thing.”

“How can you say this? Piss is an impure stuff.”

Well. Only a little. But my pecker is clean, Tachi.”

“Is clean?”

“Clean and pure. It is a part of my body.”

“I know is a part of you. Then... well, perhaps...”

“Tachi, do you love me?”

“Yeah. I love you.”

“Then... if I tell you something is wrong... would you believe me?”

“Well, er... yes.” ·

“Then, I’ll tell you a secret.”

“What is it?”

“The most dear part my body is this piece of flesh you got in your hand, Tachi.”

“The most... dear part? What about your soul?”

“My soul is worthless if I loose this part of my self.”

“Your soul is worthless? Why is so important a piece of flesh?”

“It is the only source of solace and pleasure I can have in this world, Tachi.”

“What about the dharma?”

“I cannot tell you, Tachi.”

“Why?”

“You are not prepared to know some truths.”

“Like what?”

“I cannot tell you yet.”

“Then...?

“Then, if you love me, you have to believe some things.”

“Like what?”

“Like this flesh you are holding in your hand, is not gross. It is a nice sweet thing.”

“What?”

“Once you forget this thing is used to pee, you would discover that is a sweet piece of my body.”

“A sweet piece of you?”

“More than that. This flesh is the very essence of myself.”

“The very essence?”

“Yeah. If someone would cut this thing out me, and the balls I got under it, and I would be nothing.”

“Nothing?”

“My body would be worthless than than sheep droppings.”

“And your soul?”

“I would not even have a soul, if I loose this piece of meat.”

“Why?”

“This is most precious part of myself.”

“The most precious?”

“Yeah.”

“More than the dharma?”

“Tachi, dear. You are not prepared to hear that.”

 

We were quiet for a while. His thing had shrunk in my hand. I imagined that he was sad, for I said it was gross to kiss his pecker.

Then, I do not wanted Angi to be sad. If he became sad, I will be also sad. For his happiness was the joy of my life.

Then, I bent myself to approach my mouth to his pecker that was very sad, and weak at this moment. Then, I opened my lips and kissed it. Then, it did not smell of pee but of the same scent of Angy’s body but stronger. I instantly loved this scent of him and got crazy of joy. Then I sucked the head of his big pecker and it started to grow and to grow in my mouth. I was very happy that his thing was happy again and full of life and gayness.

I was for a while like sucking his thing. Then I stopped and approached my face to his and asked,

“Did you like my kissing?”

“Thanks, Tachi. You are my best loved friend here.”

“You want me to kiss more your pecker?”

“Only if you like it. I do not want you do it if tastes bad.”

“It’s not gross, Angi. It was real tasty.”

“It was tasty?”

“More than tasty. It was yummy.”

“Oh, Tachi. You are so lovely.”

Then, I bent again to suck for a while he most precious pecker of Angi. My best loved friend.

Then I was sucking and sucking for a long while. The thing had gone bigger and harder. And I love the jerking it had from time to time. Then, Angi pull the thing off my mouth, and he raised my head towards him.

“Did I something wrong?” I asked.

“No. You were doing it perfect.”

“Then, why you pulled it off?”

“I was about to shoot. I thought you would not like if I shoot some spurts of milk in your mouth.”

“Spurts of milk?”

“Yeah. Like when you are milking a sheep.”

“Is it real milk?”

“No. It is called milk because is white. But it’s thicker than milk.”

“Is it sweet?”

“Yeah. It is sweet.”

“Then, is it nutritious?”

“I think I is.”

“Then, I would milk your pecker with my lips.”

“You will?”

“Then you’re going to feed me like a little lamb.”

“Oh, Tachi. I will feed you my best.”

Then, I bent down to his pecker and I started to milk his pecker eagerly. I was impatient to taste his sweet milk.

Angi could not moan aloud, for every body would awake. And we could not do this. Then, his moaning was very weak. Barely could be hear at more than a few inches of distance.

After a while milking the pecker of Angi was having jerks. It seemed it had become thicker, and suddenly... it began to give out spurts of milk, like the teat of a sheep. I was eagerly drinking all the milk that came out like a hungry lamb. The milk of my friend was real sweet and it had also his flavor. I mean, his milk was scented like him. It was easy to recognized his scent in the cream he was feeding me. Then, after eight to ten shoots, their force weakened. After a while, Angi was given less milk with each spurt. A little later, the pecker was delaying the shoots that were just very small drops of honey. His pecker was now softer but was still giving off little drops, that I eagerly sucked off.

When Angi took off his pecker, my mouth was coated with a thick layer of cream. It was like glued to the walls in my mouth and it was difficult to push it down to swallow it. Nevertheless, this was a gift, for I could be tasting the flavor of Angi for hours. Every time I moved my tongue inside my mouth, I got the flavor of Angy in my mind. It was something fascinating. I got his flavor even early in the morning, and it did not disappear but after having breakfast.

After I drank all the milk, I straightened myself to face Angi, then I asked,

“Did you like it?”

“It was... the best experience of my life.”

“You have never had such experience before?”

“No. Then what about you. You liked the taste of my milk?”

“Yeah. It’s the best milk I ever had in my life. So sweet and thick.”

“Really? Had you not tasted the milk of any other before?”

“No. I had never tasted this milk in my life.”

“Then, you liked it?”

“Yeah. If you give me this milk too often, I would even be fat.”

“I give you as much milk, as my balls would produce.”

“This is produced in balls?”

“Yeah.”

“Then, that explains you have so big balls.”

“They are good to feed you. You will never be hungry being my friend.”

“Oh, Angi. Will you be feed me this way?”

“Sure. I’ll save all the milk for my little lamb. I love you, Tachi.”

 

 

During the nights the oil lamp is off but some moonlight comes inside the dormitory by some open windows. For a time Angi and me were getting very close. After passing a few nights with him we were so close that he started to caress my belly and my chest. His hands were a little bit coarse and I had a pleasant feeling. The next time we were face-to-face caressing each other’s body with loving hands. One day his hand came to my thing and played with it. It was a very pleasant feeling and my thing grew up and got taut. Then he rolled my body to make me rest on my back, grabbed my hand and drove it to his thing. I was surprised to feel in my fingers a willy so much bigger than mine. It was real big. Then he began to move my hand up and down in a jerking manner for a while. His thing was becoming very hard and jerky. Then he stopped my movement and made me open my hand to let rest the thing for a time. Afterwards he grabbed my hand again and made me to jerk him once more. He could be playing like this for very long time during the night. For so long that sometimes I got sleepy and then he let me rest and I fall asleep.

 

End of the Fourth Part.

In the next chapter, Tachi continues learning the trades of living in a monastery. Then he starts to learn what is done in the printing shop with Angi.
John Galaor. This story has not been published elsewhere. This is the first time is exposed to the public.
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..