Jump to content
    Kiltie69
  • Author
  • 816 Words
  • 780 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Prompts - 1. prompt 244

I was an Angel

An Angel and the Zombies

I finally felt safe, after a hair raising run through the shopping centre, I had reached the little row of units. There were a few of your run of the mill flesh eaters out there, but not too many.

Their origin, like your bog standard zombie was, still a mystery. All we knew were they spread like fire and were hard to kill. Never take on a zombie in hand to hand. Always use a weapon.

It had been 6 months since the plague started. Within 3 months the world had gone to pot. Zombies took over; if it had a pulse it got munched. If you got bit you turned, if you got scratched you turned. It was all one big clusterbuck. Sorry for all that’s gone on I still don’t swear. Yup 24, a virgin and I don’t swear. What can I say, I’m an angel.

It was hell; it seemed that anyone who was getting some got the bug. Even with precautions it still got you. The few geeks I knew called it the Nerd revenge. Hey, we knew how to kill a Zombie, we knew they hunted by smell and finally most of us were virgins.

I didn’t stop me feeling sorry for the people we lost, on the most part anyway. There are always one or two. Hey survival of the fittest was always there motto, when beating me. Now who is smiling?

My safe haven was a small Warehouse, the local Airsoft guys had used it as heir site for years and it was like Fort Apache. There were three entry points that hadn’t been bricked up. All were guarded. The roof always had a guard posted on each corner. Inside sliding steel doors designed to contain blasts, could easily be closed, a right modern day Castle.

The gatekeeper let me pass, yeh I know so Dungeons and Dragons. I stopped inside the loading bay airlock watching the door slide shut behind. Once closed the inner door was opened and in I went.

“Kevin, they got Silvertips, saw him, well what was left of him down by the Railway crossing.”

Kevin was my age cute but skinny, to skinny for me. Silvertips was his Boyfriend from afar, a pseudo cowboy, or as much of one as you can get in Scotland, who was Hot, but damn thick. It was easy for me as most of the guys were my age and I had always preferred older men.

I did feel sorry for Kevin, Silvertips had been great relaxation material, not anymore

I was hunger, so dumping my gear in my dorm. Yup dorm I shared with 5 others. I’m the lucky one though I’m gay. They all have their “talents”, some angel, huh!

Finding food was easy one thing we did well was forage; hey most of us had been cubs and scouts. We knew our stuff.

It was early evening when it happened, first there was a shout then a gun shot, then more. Pretty soon anyone how could use one was armed and heading to a window.

The reason for the chaos was a guy. Someone had gotten through the wall and was being chased by, yeh you guessed it, Zombies. He was running round the factory grounds trying to find a way in and our guys on the roof were trying to keep him safe.

He finally got to the main door as I got to it, with Kevin and Brian, our cook.

We heard him banging on the steel doors as we pressed the button to open them.

As they raised they guy keep banging them, heedless of the instructions to drop and roll.
That was until I reached out from under it and grabbed his leg.

Even over the gunshots, shouts and steel being hit anyone would have heard the shriek.
He dropped to the deck in a ball and between Brian and I, we dragged him under the door letting Kevin shut it.

We had been lucky as the door raised a puff of dust as it sealed we heard the slap of zombie limbs hit it.
He man, yes it was a man, probably fortyish, was in the foetal position shacking.

“Thank you, Thank you, Thank you….” His mantra.

Uncurling him we got him to his sill shaky feet and for the first time I saw him. Daniel Craig, had nothing on his guy, I was hard and sticky in seconds.

We got him settled in a chair and still all he could say was thank you. Fetching a drink I sat with him and watched as he finally quieted and took a sip. My angel status slipped due the thoughts of what those lipped could part on next.

This was the first time since the zombie I had urges and they would be the undeath of me……

My first Prompt, now I can become the undead.
Copyright © 2013 Kiltie69; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

LOL that's the first I've heard of virginity being a prevention of zombieism. Must be a heck of a lot more zombies than healthy humans lol. If the halo is already starting to tilt wonder how long before it slips altogether. Lmao

Link to comment

Nice start. The main character will have it rough it the new guy isn't into guys. It would be interesting to see where it goes from here.

 

You should be sure to link to this in the prompt forum so everyone involved gets a chance to read it easily. :)

Link to comment
On 07/14/2013 07:08 AM, Daithi said:
LOL that's the first I've heard of virginity being a prevention of zombieism. Must be a heck of a lot more zombies than healthy humans lol. If the halo is already starting to tilt wonder how long before it slips altogether. Lmao
Daithi thought it would get a goot laugh. We glad you enjoyed..
Link to comment
On 07/14/2013 07:10 AM, Mann Ramblings said:
Nice start. The main character will have it rough it the new guy isn't into guys. It would be interesting to see where it goes from here.

 

You should be sure to link to this in the prompt forum so everyone involved gets a chance to read it easily. :)

Straight to hell in one way or the other Mann. #
Link to comment

So the virgin gay guy has an older man to drool over. Virgin geeks and all I can think of is The Big Bang Theory from TV. Nice story Kiltie. Lol

Link to comment
On 07/14/2013 01:19 PM, comicfan said:
So the virgin gay guy has an older man to drool over. Virgin geeks and all I can think of is The Big Bang Theory from TV. Nice story Kiltie. Lol
Comic thank you.
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..