Jump to content
    KingDrogon95
  • Author
  • 2,229 Words
  • 1,123 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Magi Chronicles - 3. Chapter 3

It’s amazing when you think of it how fast my life had changed. I watched the city fly by while sitting in a 2013 GT mustang painted bloody red. The man that saved my life, a vampire, sat in the drives seat taking me towards my first feed. This is could not wrap my head around, I was going to drink blood. More important then that I was going to drink the blood someone I did not know so that I will live. I didn’t even know his name but in the short while I have know him he has done more for me then anyone else in my life. I felt as if I could trust him more then I trusted myself at the moment and that thought was scary.

“What is your name?” I asked turning to look at him. Uncertainty leaked into my voice. “Mine is Xavier by the way.”

“Excuse my manners young one but this has been going by quickly. My name is Aeolus, nice to meet you Xavier.” He held out his hand to me as if this really was our first time meeting.

I shook his hand surprised at how soft his hands were and how naturally this all came. “Where are we going?” Curiosity had once more token a grip on me.

“You need to feed.” He answered taking his eyes off the road to stare me down. “I'm taking you somewhere that you can feed and actually enjoy it, and then we are getting you some new cloths. Now no more talking young one”

I sat back in my seat wondering if my questioning had made him testy or something. His composure was still relaxed and I felt no angry coming form him, I pride myself on my ability to read other. An ability that is great to have in my prior life. I looked out around us and started to recognize building and the surrounding area. My heart dropped in my chest as we pulled up in front of a hotel that I would never forget in my life. It was built like an old time castle, tall and imposing. Large gargoyles sat on the roof looking off form the four corners. The building was all white and rick looking. Just seeing this place brought back bad memories, memories of the pain that I had went though in this place, and what other are going though now and then.

“Why are we here?” I asked my voice sounding weak. He stood inside the open car door blocking my view of the front door. “How do you even know about this place? Why would you bring me here?”
“Revenge and so that you can feed?” His voice was as calm as ever, nothing seemed to faze him. “Think about it; you ripping out their throats and drinking their blood. Just think about free all the other young men in there, think about burning this place down. Do you not want to go in there and freed, off of him and his “friends”, the ones that tortured and used you?”

I have never been a violent person but his words bring out something deep inside of me. I could see me ripping out their throats and making them beg for mercy. Something sharp cut into my bottom lip; with shaking finger I felt fangs start to grow. I looked down at my hand and noticed that my nails had grown into large pointed claws. The back of my throat was burning wanting blood, and in the end it was all that I could think about.

“I thought you might like the idea.” Aeolus smiled and moved out of the way as I started stepping out of the car. “Lead the way demon of hell.”

Hearing these words leave his month my body went into overload. I flew though the hotel lobby stopping only when I got to the stairs. I closed my eyes and inhaled trying to see if I could find him by smell. On any given day he could be in many room inside this hotel, a hotel he started by selling me! After a moment I gave up all I could smell was blood and sex. Once again I took off moving faster then I could ever remember going. My dreads flew around my face as I flew though the halls searching for any one to kills, just someone to feed on already. I want to taste blood, I needed to taste blood; on the second floor my prayer was answered.

I stopped at the top of the stairs and took a moment to take in my surroundings, behind each door I could hear the sound of sex. I started to get excited rubbing my hands together; I could practically taste the blood already. It was more than likely that some of these men had used me in the same way: probable I went for a very high price. Slowly I walked to the first door, and with a sense of great joy I turned the nob. The nob did not budge at all; angrily I tried again this time putting some strength behind it. The door was pulled off the hinges for I had underestimated my own strength. The old men in the room stopped fucking the teen tied to the bed and looked back at me with a mixture of fear and surprise on his face. I inhaled deeply enjoying the smell of the fear radiating off of him in great waves. I was in front of him in a flash before he could move or speak I was biting him.

My first taste of blood had me hooked, it was sweeter then candy and left me feeling even more excited and full of energy. The taste of his blood drove me on I pushed his body up against the wall to stop his movement. The sweet taste of his blood had me in heaven and made me wonder: was blood like wine taste better with age. Aeolus hand on my shoulder caused me to turn around and nearly attack him as well. Seemingly without effect he lifted me up and throw me across the room.

“I should have told you before that you must never drink the last drop.” The steel in his voice and eyes stopped me form attacking. “If you was to drink every last drop form him you will die, turn to stone on the spot. I should have told you this before you started to feed but you got ahead of me. Now you can finish.” Aeolus moved out of the way and gestured towards the body lying down on the floor.

Form the sound of his heartbeat I could tell he was about to die. Slowly I walked over to his body and lifted it up. “Burn!” I whispered in the hair dead men’s ear. A strange energy started to flow though me, it burned though my veins like the fire I had asked for. Firer leaped out my fingers and burned the man to ash. I stood their looking down at my hands in wonder and amazement. The feel of the magi, for it could be nothing else, left me on edge. It was not something shocking; Aeolus story was full of magi so why would it be a surprise that now I am a vampire I would have it as well.

“Did you mean to do that?” Aeolus asked walking over to me slowly. With a wave of his hand the small fire that had started on the carpet.

“No, it had just happened.” I was more that a little afraid that he might react badly to me being able to do magi. “Is it strange that I can do magi?”

“Yes and no, it usually takes longer for one to be able to tap into their magical powers but it is not unheard of in some cases.” Aeolus kept looking me over is he was trying to look for something and could not find it.

What ever it was I would find out latter hungry back I sat off to kill again. That night I went form floor to floor killing the men, and a few women, that was paying for these teens, and in a few cases children services. After killing the people that reminded me of what had happened to me, each time burning their drained bodies. I released all the prostitutes telling them to run and find somewhere safe to go; a few times I swear I saw Aeolus give them a card but that could have been just my imitation. Finally we arrived at the master pent house at the top of the hotel. Reaching my hand out towards door I pushed in with all my force.

I smiled upon seeing the look on his face, scared beyond belief. He was sitting there on the bed surrounded by his usually six body guards; huge dudes that spend all there free time in the gym working out. His hair had grown since the last time I saw him. He was dressed in a clean suit with a purple undershirt. A smile slowly spread upon his face upon seeing that it was I, a gleam in his coal black eyes.

“Its you my sweet?” He stood up and started walking towards me gesturing his guards back. “Don’t you guys know who this is? Xavier my love my sweet, the one that helped start all of this, you haven’t forgot about him have you it’s only been a week. How are you my love, my sweet, oh how I have missed you, you will never leave me again right?” His face twisted into the dark mask that I was so familiar with.

“Hello Zack baby I’ve come for you.” I smiled sweetly and pulled him into a tight hug. “You used me, abused me, told me you loved me, and then you went and killed me. Now it’s my turn to kill you but I'm make it very slowly.”

Zack pulled back amusement playing on his face, a threat sparkling in his eyes. “Babe I'm sorry, I didn’t really want to you made me. Besides who do you think you are talking to like that, do I have to reteach you?” He waved towards his bodyguards calling them forward. “We have all missed you greatly Xavier, come please us, this time we will never let you go.”

I wondered in that moment if he had always sounded that crazy. He was off his rocker drugged up on some of everything. I remember vividly the times that he would beat me for no other reason then because he could and was high. I wondered if he had always looked at me with those crazed eyes and if form the very beginning if he saw me as nothing more than a means to an end. With a lazy wave of my hand I set all six of the men on fire all together.

Pulling away for Zack I throw him onto the bed, using magi I made the covers warp around him. Slowly I approached lowering my fangs. “I am no longer the same person that you killed, I'm stronger now. Its time you pay for all the pain that you put me and so many other young men though.”

I took my time draining Zack; I tortured him more than anything. I wanted his last moments on earth to be as filled with as much pain as possible. It would never match the pain he had caused others and me but it was a start. And as I sat back a watched him slowly slip away I felt myself change. No longer was I that scared little boy that he used and mistreated, I was now my own man. In that moment I made a vow to dive into this new life and to not let anyone walk over me. I would be the opposite of the person I was in real life and my own person.

Boy how stupid of me to make that promise even if it was only to myself. For I had no clue all the twist and turns this new life of mine would take me though. Or all the enemies I was about to make. I had no ideal of the time of the difficult chooses I would face in the future. I did not know how much of my own person I would become. For all of you sitting there reading this let me just warn you now. Some of this things I am not proud of, I stack it up to me being young and naïve. Something’s I would not change even if I had the chance to and other I was all too happy at the moment to let happen. I will let you be the judge of if I have made the right chooses or not but in the end there is no way I would have chosen to live my life any different. You could only understand this if you have been put down in life, been mistreated, misused, and all around wronged. My story truly begins now sit back relax and read for it is one long story.

Copyright © 2013 KingDrogon95; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Looking back at the previous chapters and then this chapter I understand why he did what he did. I also like the way the last paragraph of this chapter seems to separate his previous life and his run into the hotel tonight with a new life that started from this moment. It shows some maturity actually admitting that he will do stuff for three reasons, 1) he doesn't know any better, naively. 2) he was proud of the decision he made and wouldn't change them if he could 3) with 20/20 hindsight wished he could have made better decisions but in the end once done was no going back. I think it might be a rollercoaster ride but am looking forward to see what his new life will be like.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..