Jump to content
    KingDrogon95
  • Author
  • 1,693 Words
  • 1,117 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Magi Chronicles - 2. Chapter 2

I felt as if I was floating on a cloud, for I felt something soft against my skin. A bright light shinned thought my eyelids. I jumped up as my memories came back to me. I stood there in the middle of a large expansive looking room. I had told the man that I wanted to live and some how it had come to happen. I looked myself over and saw that I was wearing a black silk shirt with black leather pants. Lifting my shirt I saw that the scare form the wound was missing.

“What do you think?” The deep voice came out of nowhere I had not seen him even come in. “Your said you wanted to live so I gave you the chance. Hopefully this life is better to you then your last.”

I swirled around to find the source of that voice. A middle aged white men stood in front of me smirking like crazy. His midnight black hair was pulled back into a tight ponytail. He was wearing a black silk shirt and tight leather pants with black boots. As he stood their watching me look him over I got the feeling that he wouldn’t do anything to hurt me.

“Interesting you might be an empathy.” He spook the words more to himself but loud enough for me to hear. “How do you like your room? Is it too your liking or do you wish to have something changed?

“My room?” I looked around confused never in a million year would this ever be my room. “Thank you for what ever you did to save me but I have to do.” I started walking to the do but was stopped by a strong hand on my shoulder.

His midnight blue eyes caught mine and I could not look away. “First let me talk to you about something and explain something’s’ to you: like why I cannot let you leave and why you will choose not to?”

“What do you mean why I cannot leave?” I started to second-guess myself maybe this guy is no better then him. Maybe I had run from one crazy man that wanted to use to just be found by another.

“When I found you laying there I asked you a question ‘do you want to live’. And you answered you answered me yes. “ He stepped closer to me and smiled brightly and in a creepy way. That when I saw them sitting on his bottom lip, fangs. “I am a vampire and now so are you!”

For a moment I thought he was trying to tell me some type of bad joke. Then I remember something sharp going into my neck after he had picked me up. I remember the pain of my heart last beat, and the thirst at the back at my throat that I hadn’t noticed into then. “What have I become? For there is no such things as vampires is this some bad joke, cause you are really not funny one lil bit.”

“You have started to become a vampire but right now your in the between stage.” His eyes were filled with sadness as he looked at me. “ If you do not drink blood in the next twenty-four hours then you will die. Lets not worry about that right now. For I wish to tell you the history of my race, or our race is you wish to continue to live: which I think you do.”

I nodded seeing nothing else to do. Either I had to drink blood and live or not do so and die anyway. I had said yes so that I would not die but here I was once again nocking at deaths door. It make it sense there is no such thing as vampires, no such thing as magic. I was half way thing that this guy was going crazy but the longer I looked at him and thought about what happened the more I am starting to believe his words.

“Sit down and listen to my story and afterwards if you choose I will take you to make your first kill.” He waved his hand and a pair of chairs and a table appeared before us. “Come take a set and I will begin my tell form the beginning.”

I did as I was told taking a set and even before my ass hit the cushion I already believed what he had already told me. It was just something about the way that he carried himself there was just something there, something that was just not completely human.

“In the beginning there were more then just humans walking on the earth. There were elves, dwarfs, dragons, talking animal, the many different lycans, demons, and humans that could work with magic and those that could not. They all lived in peace working side by side, well expect the dark ones however. The human life then was longer thanks to different spell and potions, however they still could not live forever.

It was because of this fact that vampires came into being. Your see a power King was warned that he would soon lose his wife and the rest of his family. This was no normal human king however he had within him the blood of High Elves. Magic ran deep in his blood and that of his family. He searched high and low for a spell that would save his loved ones life. Him and his wife had twelve kids together and a month after he go their youngest girl became deadly sick. The King and Queen were stricken with great sadness when she died. The King started to search harder then ever so that he would not lose anymore of his family.

In every race there were creatures of both light and dark. Not even all the demons where evil. The King over trying every other way he could to save his family called a meeting of the most powerful Magi uses of every race.” The men stopped and looked around the room as if he suspected the King out of his story to show up in the flesh. “The meeting room was split in half, one side held the light the other the dark. For the King was so desperate to save the rest of his family, one of his sons died right after he called the meeting, that he was willing to accept help form his worn enemies. The meeting was held for five hours straight and at the end the world was going to be changed and vampires would be born.

Every group had two pairs in each the dark Drows with the dark Demons, while the dark lycans teamed up with the dwarfs. On the light side the dwarfs teamed up with the elves wile the demons and lycans worked together. Each team came up with different spells and potions that the Kings and Queens oldest sons had agreed to test out. One after another the light side stared casting their spells and throwing their potions at each young men hoping something would happen. At the end of the first day the Light had cast every spell they could think of along with every newly created potion.

The next day the dark side took turns in groups, the fist up was the combo of lycans and dwarfs. When they their though the demons and Drows stepped up. They had an ideal that instead of making a bunch of different potions they decided to mix them up with their own blood: for demons where immortal and so was the Drows they thought that they could combine they immortal blood and transfer the effects onto the Kings family. There potion did have the effect they wanted but with major draw backs.

The Oracle came running into the room right after the boys had finished off the potion saying that they would now live. One by one the Kings family started to take the potion but non know of the side effects. The two boys was the first to have cravings for blood just a month afterwards. They feed and was turned completely, the Oracle had known their fact and decided not to tell them. The Royal family became what is known as the Daywalker Vampire Clan, the ones week to sunlight was a failed attempt to recreate the potion by the Drows and Demons. However the potion changed the family.

The two boys who where once best friends as well as brother could no longer stand each other, the whole family started to slit down the middle. Some being aligned with the dark, these grew large black colored wings after they transformed into full vampire mode. While the other grew, light colored wings. The dark was ruled over by the King, the Oldest son, and a daughter. The light was ruled by the ever kind hearted Queen, the other Oldest son, and the youngest son. “

I saw the tear at the corner of his eyes and know beyond any doubt that what he had just told me was the truth. I could feel the blood thirst at the back of my throat and now know where it was coming form. How else could I explain me being alive and how my wounds where completely healed? They were no logical explanation so all I was left with is the illogical.

“I believe you but which side are we on and are we Daywalkers or Nightwalkers?” I saw the amazement in his eyes; guess he had never had someone accept it that easy. But what was I to do go back to my old life, or die form not feeding? I don’t think so!

“We are ruled by the Queen, the Mother.” His eyes sparkled when he talked about her and he radiated pure joy. “Come now you must feed and I have the perfect first victim in mind for you!”

Copyright © 2013 KingDrogon95; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Some interesting Information here, a little D and D mixed with Vampire lore. One thing that stood out was the use of 'empathy' if he was feeling 'empathy' then he would likely be an 'empath' A little more description might help flesh out the scene some, and I kind of felt myself thinking that the history lesson could have come later and in place of it, have the older vamp go more into what Xavier could expect by being a vampire, why being a vamp meant he couldn't leave the house, and how long it might take for any powers and ability to manifest.

Link to comment

Keep up the good work! Daywalkers, empaths, and drows...oh my! I can't wait until the next chapter. You are definitely on to something.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..