Jump to content
    Kizuna
  • Author
  • 2,664 Words
  • 821 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Capture Me Gently - 6. Chapter 6

The rest of the weekend was fairly uneventful. Alex stayed at the house, as did Catherine. It turned out that Thomas and she had been dating for over a month, but she hadn't been at his home and met the kids he was living with until this particular weekend.

Monday arrived with warm weather and the sun rising slowly in the horizon. When Aiden woke up something just didn't feel quite right. The first thing he noticed was that he didn't have his arms around Alex, and neither was Alex lying close to him.

He turned a little and looked around, wondering if Alex had already gotten up. He shouldn't have woken up yet, though, because Aiden's alarm hadn't gone off yet.

Aiden yawned and stretched and then propped up on his elbow. He blinked in surprise when he saw Alex sleeping peacefully next to him, but in the other end of the bed.

Aiden threw his quilt aside and crawled down to where Alex was sleeping. He nudged his shoulder lightly until Alex stirred and blinked at him with sleep dazed eyes.

"Why are you sleeping in this side of the bed?" Aiden asked and ran his hand through Alex's silky, black hair.

"Weird feelings," Alex mumbled and turned over on his stomach, burying his face in the pillow.

"What?"

"Hormones, I guess," Alex muttered with a yawn.

"What are you talking about?" Aiden shook his head lightly and ran his fingers gently over Alex's shoulder.

"My body is reacting weird to you," Alex mumbled and pressed his face deeper into the pillow.

Aiden blinked in surprise. Reacting weird? It dawned to him what Alex was talking about, and a small smirk slowly spread on his lips.

"You know," he said and leaned halfway over Alex, still brushing his fingers over the other boy's shoulders lightly. "There are ways to get rid if such reactions."

Alex turned over on his back and stared up at Aiden. "Oh yeah?" He mumbled and rubbed his eyes. "How?"

Aiden bent down and kissed his lips gently. "I could fix it for you very easily," he whispered against the soft lips he had kissed. "I can give you a handjob, blowjob... Whatever you want."

Alex removed his hands from his eyes and looked up at Aiden. "Well, I do have some problems that need to be taken care of," he said slowly.

Aiden laughed silently and pulled Alex up in a sitting position. He captured his boyfriend's lips with his own and then moved his hand down Alex's body. He faltered for a while when his fingers reached the waistband of Alex's sweatpants and boxers, waiting to see if Alex would protest, but when that didn't happen he quickly slid his hand down inside and closed his hand around the other boy's already hard member.

Alex gasped against his lips as Aiden started to stroke his most secret body part slowly. He decided to return the favour, and slipped his own hand down into Aiden's underwear.

"Oh God," Aiden whispered and nibbled gently on Alex's lower lip. He let his free hand travel beneath Alex's shirt and over his bare back and chest.

"I'm going to come soon, Aiden," Alex breathed. "I can't hold back much longer!"

Aiden pulled back slightly, but then pushed Alex down on his back before the other boy could even think of a protest. Then he bent over his abdomen and took his shaft in his mouth.

Alex gasped and arched his back in something in between pleasure and surprise. The feeling of Aiden's mouth and tongue against his manhood was just too good, and he pressed a pillow over his face so he wouldn't make any high sounds as he climaxed.

After swallowing all the thick liquid down, Aiden slid up Alex's body, removed the pillow from his face and then kissed him softly. Alex kissed him back, but as his hands started to wander down to his boyfriend's erection again, Aiden's alarm clock went off.

Both boys groaned in annoyance and lay completely silent for a while. But then Aiden rolled off Alex, and stood up.

"Hey, don't you want me to return the favour?" Alex asked and sat up as well.

"You can do it in the shower," Aiden grinned wickedly. He stretched out his hands towards Alex, motioning him to come to him.

"You want me to shower with you?" Alex asked astonished.

"Well, if you want a shower, you have to," Aiden replied. "Ben will freak if there's not enough hot water for him left."

Alex smiled and got up from the bed. He took Aiden's hand, stepped closer to him and kissed his lips tenderly. Then he moved backwards, dragging Aiden towards the bathroom, eager to continue what had been started.

Aiden grinned at his boyfriend's ardency, and he bent down and kissed his neck gently. Alex leant back against him, opened the bathroom door, and then they both stumbled inside.

"Lock both doors," Aiden smirked and embraced his boyfriend from behind. "We don't want Ben walking in on us."

---

A while later, both Aiden and Alex were leaning against the kitchen counter and eating cereal, while Thomas sat at the table, reading his paper. Catherine, Christina and Maria were eating their own breakfast as well, while Ben, who had just come up, was making himself fried eggs and bacon.

They heard the entrance door open and close, then some commotion from the hallway, and soon Sarah and Riley waltzed into the kitchen.

"Hey, Mr. L," Riley waved at Thomas and then jumped on his best friend from behind. Ben squeaked as Riley's hands slid around him and he started tickling him.

"Riley! You idiot! Stop it!" He yelled. "Let go of me!" Of course that didn't happen. Riley just moved his hands lower, which caused Ben to yelp. "You are way to close to sacred body parts!" He shrieked. "Riley, you fucking pervert!"

Everyone watched as Ben tried to kick his friend, ended up tripping, and then both boys fell to the floor in a heap of legs and arm. Riley soon managed to get control and he straddled Ben's hips. Then he bent down and kissed him slightly on the lips with a huge grin. "Good morning, best friend, how are you doing today?" Riley snickered, pleased with himself for taking Ben down.

"I was doing fine until you showed up and started to harass me," Ben hissed and tried to push his friend off of him. It didn't go. Riley sat put.

"Aww, don't be so mad," Riley pretended to pout. He bent down again, but didn't kiss Ben this time. "You know you love it." And with that he was about to jump to his feet when Ben suddenly took a grip around his shirt and yanked him back down into another kiss.

"Dad, they are making out on the floor," Maria said and rolled her eyes.

"It's hot," Christina snickered and took a bite of her sandwich. "It would be double hot if the two of them would make out for us too." She nodded towards Aiden and Alex, who both gave her dark looks.

"Oh, get away from each other!" Sarah exclaimed and pulled Riley off of Ben. "You two kissing isn't anything new to any of us, really. While I have some real news here! So stop doing such distracting things!"

"Hey, I need a morning kiss from my best friend!" Riley grinned and threw his arm around a smirking Ben's shoulders. "That's my first priority. It comes before anything else."

"Yeah, right," Sarah said with sarcasm and rolled her eyes. Then a smile spread on her lips and she clapped her hands together as she rested her sparkling eyes on Aiden and Alex. "You know what happened Friday night?" She asked the two.

"No idea," Aiden replied, taking another spoon of his cereal.

"Peter and I are finally dating!" Sarah shouted in happiness. "We're now officially together!"

"That's great," Aiden said. He sat his now empty plate on the counter, and embraced his friend in a tight hug.

"Certainly took you two long enough," Alex said as he hugged her after Aiden had stepped back.

"Ah, yeah it did," Sarah said with a small, shy laugh. She scratched the back of her head lightly and grinned at the boys. "So, are you guys ready to go? School's not waiting."

"Let me just grab my things!" Ben said and rushed out of the kitchen and down the stairs to his bedroom. Ben hated the classes in school, but he loved being social and practice with his band. That's why he was eager to get to school in the first place.

"I also have to get my stuff," Aiden said and moved out of the kitchen.

"Me too." Alex quickly followed after Aiden downstairs.

Once he had closed the door behind him in Aiden's room, he found himself pressed up against said door with Aiden's lips covering his own in an eager kiss.

Alex locked his arms around Aiden's shoulders and tangled his fingers in his boyfriend's blonde hair. He tilted his head slightly and opened his mouth a bit more so Aiden could slide his tongue inside.

A hard knock on the door startled them both out of the dazzle they had been in. "Are you two coming or what?!" Ben yelled from the other side of the wood dividing them.

"We're coming!" Aiden called back. He grinned at Alex, kissed him once more, and then turned to find his schoolbag.

Alex sighed in happiness, leaned back against the door and studied Aiden's back until the other boy turned around and raised a questioning eyebrow at him. He gave Aiden a wry grin, and then went to find his own bag.

---

"I hear you're not single anymore?" Aiden asked with a small smirk as he dropped down on his desk a few minutes before first period started.

"And how did you find out about that?" Peter grinned back from his own desk.

"Your girlfriend came by the house this morning," Aiden said lightly. "And she informed us about everything."

"Oh, I doubt she informed you about everything," Peter replied and lazily leaned back on his chair.

"That's because we don't want to know everything," Alex spoke up from where he was sitting next to Aiden. "That would be gross."

"Hey!" Peter hit Alex's shoulder lightly, which only caused the other boy to laugh softly. "We didn't do anything gross!" Peter glared at his friend. "It was very natural. People have been doing it since the beginning of time."

"Oh Jesus fucking Christ!" Aiden exclaimed. "We so didn't need to hear that!"

Alex nodded in agreement. "Keep what you're doing with your girlfriend to yourself," he said. "We're not interested in hearing about it, thank you very much."

"I guess girls aren't anything for the two of you?" Peter stuck out his tongue childishly. The two only mock glared at him, but didn't reply because the bell rang in that moment and the rest of the class rushed into the classroom.

"You shut up," Aiden pointed threateningly at Peter, who just gave them an innocent expression.

"Aren't we getting a new teacher today?" Alex asked his two friends.

"I think so," Peter replied, while Aiden shrugged carelessly.

But as the door opened, and the new teacher stepped in, both Aiden and Alex went completely silent and just stared at the woman; she had black hair and very dark eyes.

"You got to be fucking kidding me," Aiden started slowly.

"I don't think this is a joke," Alex replied, tilting his head slightly as he continued to stare at the woman.

"Oh shit," Aiden sighed. "My new homeroom teacher is Catherine Lane, my uncle's girlfriend."

---

After school finished that day, Aiden walked down to the town and towards the door leading into Club Eden, the nightclub his older cousin owned.

That door was almost always open in daytime, because someone was always there. Jayden used to be there and just relax sometimes, Reed, who ran the place for Jayden, used to be there to fix things, and some of the bartenders had their own things to do once in a while behind the bar. There were also the people cleaning the place.

Today though, only Jayden was there. He sat at the bar, nipping a glass with ice cold water. He turned around when he heard the door open and nodded slightly to Aiden. "What are you doing here?" He asked as Aiden sat down on the stool next to him.

Aiden shrugged. "Wanted to visit you?"

"Ha, you gotta give me a better reason than that," Jayden spoke. "I know I'm your cousin and all, but really... Why would you want to visit me?"

"Because you're my cousin...? And because I care about you?" Aiden laughed lightly as he jumped over the counter and filled a glass with water for himself. "You want a refill?" He nodded towards Jayden's almost empty glass.

"Sure," Jayden handed it to his cousin. "But I'm a boring and grumpy person. Why would you be here? Don't you have friends you would rather be with?"

"I care for my family," Aiden smiled as he jumped back over and sat down on his stool. "Gotta check up on them from time to time." He grinned at his twenty-two year old cousin and took a sip from his glass.

Jayden just shook his head lightly.

"Tell me," Aiden started. "Why are you down here, and not up in your apartment?"

"Your sister is having a fight with my brother," Jayden replied. "And the walls between our two apartments aren't exactly soundproof. It's much quieter down here."

"What are they fighting about now?" Aiden asked. Christina had been in a relationship with Jonathan, Jayden's two year older brother and also their cousin, for many years. It had always been the two of them, and it always would be. Even though they were fighting more and more for each day, mostly about Jo's new job that was causing him to travel out of town a lot.

Jayden had gotten Eden from his father. He had studied economy for a year in university, but had to drop out when their mother was institutionalized and Jayden had to take over the club, seeing as their father didn't have the time or will to run it anymore.

Jo hadn't wanted the club for his bare life, he had a job he loved; but he lived in one of the two apartments over the club. Jayden had the other one. Reed, who ran the club for Jayden, lived in the loft in the third floor of the house.

"The usual thing," Jayden replied gloomily. "I so wish the walls was soundproof, like the fucking floor. I'm so sick and tired of listening to them fight all the time." The whole first floor, the club itself, was soundproof, so nothing could be heard in the other two floors when the club was open and the loud music was playing. The walls between the apartments though, were not soundproof.

"Well, not a shock," Aiden replied. "So, anything new on your front?"

"Is there anything happening in my life?" Jayden asked back. "No, never," he answered himself. "My life is as boring as it's always been."

Aiden glanced at his cousin. He noticed the cold, empty look in his pale blue eyes and he sighed silently. Jayden was the one in their family who had had the worst life. Sure, Hannah's had been bad, but she didn't show any sign to even remember or recognize anything. Jayden's mother's childhood had been bad as well, and she had gone crazy. Jayden on the other hand, remembered almost everything that had happened to him and it had ruined a lot for him. And it was still hurting him.

Badly hurting him.

Copyright © 2011 Kizuna; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..