Jump to content
    Lily Velden
  • Author
  • 3,752 Words
  • 1,181 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

I Knew He'd Come - 1. Chapter 1

p style="text-align:center;">Contains coarse language, adult themes that may shock or offend some readers (M/M public sexual interaction)

I knew he'd come.

I just had to be patient. Nursing my third drink of the night, I found the perfect spot to watch and wait. From my vantage point, lounging against the pillar, I had an excellent view of the entrance as well as the bar and dance floor areas, but was, myself, shielded. Perfect.

The music reverberated through my body, emphasizing the buzz from my drink. My body was thrumming with anticipation, my fingers tingling at the thought of touching him again.

My hand stilled in its motion to bring my glass to my lips. The old saying, good things come to he who waits, obviously had some merit—my patience had certainly been rewarded. He’d come, just as I'd known he would, and he was worth the wait.

With hungry eyes, I watched, as he paused just inside the club to scan the room with eager eyes. Others looked at him appreciatively, but he took no notice. A slight frown creased his brow when his gaze did not find that which it sought. A smirk lifted the corners of my mouth. Good, I wanted to tease him. Slowly, he made his way toward the edge of the bar, his eyes constantly seeking.

Seeking me.

I fought down my impatience to be near him, to touch him, to inhale his intoxicating scent, and to listen to his wanton moans. This would be so much better if I made us both wait.

Delayed gratification, Jack, that's where it's at.

As he circled the edge of the dance floor, I could almost feel his anxiety, but still I held back. I was the predator, and he was my prey.

Come closer, my beauty, I silently ordered him, and as if he heard my unspoken command, he inched his way toward me.

Impatient now, I waited. Waited to make my move until he was on my side of the dance floor with his back to me, his body radiating his tension. With quick strides, I crossed the short distance between us and pressed myself to his back, snaking my arm possessively around his waist to draw him even closer to me.

Circling my hips, I let him know how hard I was for him. I leaned down to nuzzle his ear as I whispered, "Looking for someone, darlin'?"

Not waiting for his reply, I inhaled deeply, drinking in his heavenly scent, while I licked and nibbled on his lobe.

With a groan, his body sagged against me in relief, "Oh, thank God. I thought you weren't here."

"Tut-tut, beautiful boy. As if I could resist your sweet, sweet ass," I murmured, before running my tongue along the skin that edged the collar of his silk shirt. His answering moan had me pressing my cock more firmly into him.

Slowly, gently, I maneuvered him onto the dance floor and began the sensuous grind of dick to ass. Placing my hands on his hips, I guided the sway of his body against my engorged length. Strictly speaking, it couldn't be called dancing, but it sure as fucking hell, felt good. His hum of pleasure vibrated through his back into my chest, and I watched with heavy-lidded eyes as his arm reached up gracefully to wrap around my neck, his fingers twining in my hair to give it a little tug. My dick liked that, and throbbed at the sensation.

"I am so hot for you tonight, beautiful."

"Mmm," he moaned.

"Shall I tell you what I'm going to do to you later?" I asked softly, as I tenderly bit his earlobe.

"Yes," he whispered.

"Yes, what?" I teased.

"Yes, yes please. Please tell me," he groaned quietly.

"First, I'm going to twist my fingers into your pretty curls and tug ever so gently until your neck is arched and your Adam’s apple is jutting out, just begging me to suck on it. After I’ve feasted on it, I’m going to lick my way up your throat until I reach that pouty bottom lip of yours. Do you know what I’m going to do to it?” I whispered, nudging aside one of his curls to lick the tender skin beneath.

“Tell me.”

“I’m going to draw it into my mouth and suck on it. Hard," I informed him throatily, and as I spoke I turned his head, capturing his bottom lip, and proceeded to show him exactly how hard I intended to suck it.

"Then, I'm going to push my tongue into your hot, wet mouth and taste you until I'm drunk on your flavor." Keeping his face turned toward me, I pressed my tongue between his parted lips, languorously exploring every nook and cranny of his more-than-willing mouth. I pulled away only long enough to let him draw in a panting breath before attacking his lips again.

Another panting breath. Another deep, probing kiss.

"You taste so good, baby," I moaned against his swollen lips. His whimper went straight to my cock.

I pushed my index finger between his parted lips, and he greedily drew it in, just as I'd known he would. I knew what my boy liked.

I laved the shell of his ear, blowing on it softly, and smiled at the shiver that ran down his body. Holding my lips so close, that they skimmed over his sensitized skin, I spoke. "Once I’ve drunk my fill of you, I'm going to leave a line of moist kisses down your throat. I think I might have to suck on your Adam's apple again. It is, after all, too hard to resist."

Extracting my finger from his hungry mouth, I dragged it over his bottom lip before slowly trailing it down his exposed neck, pausing to circle his Adam's apple a few times before ending my exploration in the opening of his shirt.

"Would you like that, sweet boy?" I asked; my lips once more at his ear.

"Yes, God, yes," he moaned, as he eagerly nodded his head, causing his ear to brush repeatedly against my moistened lips.

"Not God, sugar, it’s Jack, Jack that likes you wanting him."

The almost sinuous grinding and swaying of our hips continued as I proceeded with the seduction of my man.

"Next, I'll undo the buttons of your shirt, nice and slow—one at a time—all the while letting my fingers gently brush against the skin of your chest."

Carefully, giving him time to stop me if he so desired, I brought my fingers together at his top button and slowly released it, allowing only the tips of my fingers to skim over his chest. I smiled at the shiver of goose bumps that washed over his soft skin. Torturing him with my leisurely progress, I loosened one button after another, letting my fingers dance, ever so lightly, over each new inch of exposed flesh. By the time I reached the last button he was openly panting and moaning, oblivious to the crowd on the dance floor.

"You like that, don't you, baby? You like my hands on your skin."

"Yes," he rasped. "More, I want more."

"Patience, sweetness, patience. Good things come to he who waits,” I smirked at my use of the phrase that had only recently described myself. Playing on the words, I continued. “And I do so want to see you come." I chuckled against the corner of his jaw. I loved teasing him.

He went to remove his shirt, but I stopped him.

"No, no, no, baby. Leave it on. You look so fucking sexy when you only reveal to me, a peek and a flash of your beautiful chest."

With only the fingertips of one hand, I traced a slow line up his torso, just under the edge of his shirt, until I reached his nipple. I pinched and twirled it, feeling it pebble beneath my teasing touch. My other hand made an identical journey up his torso to tweak his other, rapidly tightening in anticipation, nub.

"Suck my fingers, baby." I whispered huskily in his ear.

He lowered his face, while at the same time grasping one of my hands, and raising it to his mouth, hungrily sucking and tonguing my thumb and first two fingers. We both moaned, and I instinctively thrust my hips into his swaying ass. Reluctantly, he released me and I immediately returned to my tantalizing of his taut nub, whilst he repeated his ministrations to my other hand. Soon, it too, was back to playing with his wonderfully responsive nipples.

"I love your nipples, sweet boy. I love how, at my touch, they go so tight and hard they can just about cut glass."

"Mmm," he moaned, arching his back, and pushing his chest further into my hands.

"You like that, baby? Tell me how much you like me playing with your nipples," I insisted huskily.

"I love you teasing them. I love it when you pinch them…I love it when you bite them…Fuck! I'm so hot for you," his groan of pleasure had me pushing harder into his ass.

Lowering my lips to the exposed skin where his neck met his shoulder, I bit down, pinching both nubs firmly, at the same time. His spine arched, pushing his needy pecs into my hands as his ass pressed forcefully back onto my cock. A guttural groan escaped his open mouth. My baby liked it rough.

"That's it, baby, show me how much you like what I do to you," I growled into his ear before flattening my tongue to lick a long line from his collar bone up the side of his throat. He tasted faintly of sweat, and I moaned in appreciation before shoving my tongue into his ear.

My boy whimpered his need. "I want you so much!"

"Soon, baby, soon," I crooned, returning to more teasing touches.

"Please, please, I need you," he mewled, sagging against my chest.

"First I need to finish telling you what my plans for you are, sweetness," I chuckled wickedly. I loved the power I had over his body.

"Next, I'll lick and kiss my way down your body. I won't leave so much as a fucking inch of you neglected," I told him softly, as my fingers swirled, slowly heading ever lower.

"Would you like me to do that, sweet boy, would you like me to worship you with my lips and tongue?"

"God, yes!" he croaked, his chest heaving.

"Mmm, I thought so, but I'll have to be careful now, cause what I’ll really want to do is fall to my knees and unfasten your pants to take your big, beautiful cock into my hot, greedy mouth... and we wouldn't want me to neglect the rest of you for the sake of your luscious dick, would we?" I teased him, my fingers running back and forth along his exposed skin, right where it edged the waistband of his jeans. I felt his stomach contract, almost inviting me to dip my hand into his pants, but I resisted. He had to want it more before I satisfied his desires.

"Oh, Jesus," he cried, dropping his head back onto my shoulder.

"Close, baby, it's Jack," I chuckled into his neck. I couldn't resist sucking the flesh into my mouth to mark him as mine.

"When I finally wrap my lips around your fucking gorgeous dick, I'm going to take my time. Your delicious cock deserves to be worshipped. They should build a fucking monument to your dick, baby. It's that beautiful. I'm going to swirl my tongue around its flushed head, again and again, until you’re crying out for more…"

"Please, god, yes please," he whined, as the circling of his ass over my aching groin grew more frantic and insistent.

"Then I'll stick my tongue into your slit, just the way you like, so I can taste you, darlin’, ‘cause let me tell you, you taste mighty fine. So fucking sweet, baby."

His moans and pants encouraged me.

"I'll look up at you, sugar, with my lips wrapped around your engorged head, and I'll make sure you’re watching me as I slowly take more and more of your pretty prick into my mouth. Would you do that for me, baby? Will you watch me? You know how fucking turned on I get when you watch me," I whispered, and while I kept one hand skimming across the skin of his waist, the other began to gently rub up and down his thigh. I made sure that I caressed near his cock, but never actually touched it.

"Yes. Oh God, yes! I love to watch you!" He swayed and squirmed trying to get my hand over his bulging groin.

"Who's a naughty, impatient boy?" I scolded, giving his thigh a light slap. He whimpered, struggling to control the eager motions of his ass.

"I'll take all of you, sweetness, deep into my throat, and I'll suck your length so fucking hard as I slowly let you slip out of my hot mouth. Then I'll flatten my tongue to lick your balls. Fuck, I love that you shave them! I'll suck on them gently, one at a time."

"Oh, Jesus!" he moaned loudly.

"No, baby, please, it's Jack. Jack who's adoring your beautiful cock!" I teased him huskily as I continued to caress him everywhere but where he really wanted me.

"I'll run my tongue from your delicious balls all the way up your shaft to the crown of your pretty dick, baby, before taking you back in my mouth. I'll suck and lick and nibble, bringing you to the brink again and again, until I have you screaming at me to let you come!" I exhaled against his ear, feeling him shudder against me.

I loved hearing his labored breathing. I loved that he was totally uncaring of the crowd around us. I loved, that for him, at this moment, there was only me. Only me. Only my voice; my hands; my tongue, and my words.

"You'll do that, sweet boy, won't you? You'll scream for me?" I asked as my hands continued to tease and promise.

"Yes. Oh yes, I'll scream for you. Only you," he whimpered.

"I know, baby. I know. I fucking love it when you shout my name," I groaned, unable to resist pressing my engorged member hard into his ass.

"Finally, I'll have mercy on you, baby, and take your delectable cock all the way down my throat and milk you, fucking dry. I'll swallow every delicious drop. You taste so fucking good; like nectar, darlin’. I wish I could partake of you every goddamn day!"

His groan was raw and guttural. "Yes, yes, yes!"

"After that, beautiful boy, I'll lay you on the bed and spread your legs, so I can see your sweet little puckered hole."

"Oh fuck…"

"Not yet, baby, but soon. First, I'll have to prepare your tender little ass… starting with my tongue. Would you like that, sweetpea? Would you like me to pay homage to your sweet hole with my mouth and tongue?”

“Dear Lord, yes!”

“Baby, how many times do I have to tell you; it’s Jack.”

A moan meets my teasing words.

“When you’re nice and wet and relaxed and oh-so hungry for more, I'll drench my fingers in lube, and I'll gently circle your pretty little rosebud until I hear you groaning and begging for more. Will you beg, baby? Will you beg for more of me in your tight little channel?" I breathed against his ear before pushing my tongue in.

"Yes, I would, you know I would," he groaned wantonly.

"You know I can never resist you when you plead with me," I moaned against his throat. My hand inched closer to his jean-covered cock.

"I'll give you what you want, sweet boy, I'll press my index finger into your hot little hole, and I'll slowly pump it in and out. When I finally have my entire finger inside you, baby, I'll curl it around so I can brush against your sweet spot, and I'll grind myself against you as you squirm beneath me." I dipped my index finger beneath the waistband of his jeans and heard his sharp intake of breath. I smiled against his neck.

"Will you squirm and writhe for me, sweetness?" I asked throatily.

"Yes, God yes," he croaked softly.

"Baby, it’s Jack, remember? Mmm, I like it when you move against me, sugar. Fucking turns me on. Makes me want to give you a second finger. Would you like me to give you a second finger, darlin’?" I asked, nudging his shirt aside to trail moist kisses along the top of his shoulder.

"Yes, more, I want more," he softly whined.

"Okay, sweetness. I'll add a second finger while I keep thrusting in and out of your silky little flower. So tight, baby, your ass is so, so tight. It will be so hard to be patient now, cause I'll be aching so goddamn bad to bury myself in your hot little furnace," I panted as his ass ground furiously against my engorged length. I felt sure I was going to burst the seam of my pants; I was so swollen with need.

"I'll scissor my fingers before adding a third, and I'll really be pumping in and out of your little rosebud now. You'll be panting and crying out for more. You'll be begging me for my cock."

"Yes, yes, give me your cock!" he cried, turning his head into my neck.

"I will, sweet boy, I will, ‘cause, I won't be able to wait to have my dick surrounded by your tight fucking ass any longer. You'll watch me as I slip on a condom and lube myself. You'll do that, won't you, sweetness? You'll watch me ready myself for your delicious ass?"

"God, yes! I love your beautiful cock!" he cried into my neck.

Without warning I spun him to face me, and with sure, deft hands, I quickly unbuttoned his jeans and lowered the zipper. Slipping one hand down the back of his jeans to cup his ass, I pulled him closer to me while my other hand busily extracted his dick from his jocks. I grasped him firmly, using my thumb to spread his pre-cum over the head and shaft as I began to stroke him.

"Jesus fucking Christ!" he gasped.

"Baby, how many times do I have to tell you, it's Jack?" I teased huskily while pumping his cock in the confined space between our stomachs. My other hand moved so that my fingers were poised at the crevice between his cheeks.

Greedily, I sucked his bottom lip into my mouth, and he eagerly parted his lips to invite me in. I tongue-fucked his mouth the way my pole yearned to fuck his ass, swallowing his moans.

"Then, beautiful boy, I'll drape your legs over my shoulders, and I'll position my hard as a steel pipe cock at your sweet, sweet hole. I'll look you in the eye as I inch my way in until I’m fully sheathed in your warmth. I'll tell you how fucking good you feel. Because you do, sugar. I'll tell you how goddamn tight your little boy-pussy is." I moaned into his mouth as I circled his rosebud with my finger while continuing to stroke him between our bodies. The darkness and our proximity, shielded our activities from all but the most observant—not that my boy cared at that moment if we had an audience.

He bucked into my hand, panting and groaning loudly. Thank god for loud music.

"Baby, you'll be begging me to fuck you. Hard, fast, and deep, you'll say." I growled in his ear.

"Yes. Oh, yes!"

"And I'll oblige you, baby, being the good Southern gentleman I am. I'll give you what you want. I'll thrust into you again and again, so deep that your sweet spot won't know what’s hit it."

"Oh God, please!" he panted and groaned and bucked.

"Not God, sugar: Jack. It’s Jack. I’ll be the one grasping your beautiful cock in my hands to start stroking you in time with my thrusts, and you'll be mewling like a baby, begging me to come in your sweet ass." I murmured huskily, as my finger penetrated his puckered hole, and I pumped his dick frantically while grinding my own hips into his.

"Fuck!"

"Yeah, beautiful boy, I will be. I'll be fucking your tight little backdoor. You're the violin, baby, and I'm the bow, and I'll be making sweet, sweet music with your ass. Do you like that? Will you like my cock in your hole?" I demanded to know.

"Yes! Love your cock in my ass!" he cried loudly.

"Good, ‘cause it loves being in your silky glove of a channel. I'll grab you pretty dick. I’ll pump it until you come all over your chest, baby. You look so fucking unbelievable when you come, darlin’, and I love the way your ass clamps down on my dick. It’ll have me shooting my load like a fucking freight train!" I gasped, barely managing to stave off my own climax.

"Jack, oh god, Jack!" he yelled, and I felt his warm seed spill over my hand. His head was thrown back in ecstasy, exposing his Adam's apple to me, and I couldn't resist sucking it into my needy mouth as his body convulsed and shuddered against me. It felt so fucking heavenly to have him fall apart in my arms.

He sagged against me, breathing heavily. I smiled into his hair, inhaling his intoxicating scent.

Several minutes later, he pulled away from me a little to look into my eyes. I drew the hand which was covered in his juice up to my mouth and licked it greedily, my eyes never leaving his. We both groaned.

"Jesus, Jack, that was amazing!" he murmured shakily, his breathing still a little erratic.

I kissed his lush pink lips while helping him discreetly tuck himself back into his briefs and fasten his jeans.

I smirked. I know my man, and oh yes, my sweet, sweet guy, who looks like an angel, but is anything but. Oh no, my boy loves a little dirty talk.

I brushed my moistened lips against the shell of his ear, pressing my neglected cock against his now sated groin and whispered softly, "So now that we've had a little foreplay, Tommy, my love, how about I take you home

Thank you, as always!
Copyright © 2013 Lily Velden; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

You write with great energy, power, passion and precision. Your imagination just rolls and rolls here. There's a real force about the way you run through the erotic infolding. Inspirational writing. Thanks for sharing.

Link to comment
On 05/29/2013 03:13 AM, carringtonrj said:
You write with great energy, power, passion and precision. Your imagination just rolls and rolls here. There's a real force about the way you run through the erotic infolding. Inspirational writing. Thanks for sharing.
Why, thank you so much, carringtonrj! I'm sitting at my desk with my chest puffed from your praise!
Link to comment
On 05/29/2013 12:36 AM, Daithi said:
Ohhhhhh hot dance, Jack is my kinda dance partner
Mine too, Daithi! Three years later and he still gets me hot under the collar!

Thanks for reading!

Link to comment

Bloody hell, that was HOT !! I'm not usually keen on exhibitionism, but this hint of it was quite tantalising, and the teasing was absolutely masterful. And then the very erotic climax followed by the promise of more. Brilliant.

Link to comment
On 05/31/2013 05:52 AM, Timothy M. said:
Bloody hell, that was HOT !! I'm not usually keen on exhibitionism, but this hint of it was quite tantalising, and the teasing was absolutely masterful. And then the very erotic climax followed by the promise of more. Brilliant.
Thanks, Timothy! I'm thrilled you enjoyed - I'm rather fond of these two! Maybe we should let them go out dancing again!
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 06/14/2013 10:00 PM, Slytherin said:
Holy smoke !! That. Was. Hot !!!! :worship::2thumbs:
Giggling - you should have been there when they got home, slytherin....

Thanks for reading and reviewing!

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..