Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Spider Webs - 8. Chapter 8: Out of the Brush; Into the Fire

Chapter 8

Out of the Brush; into the Fire.

You remember how I said I didn’t know anything about computers? Well, I still didn’t. But I’d learned quickly in the last two and a half hours of playing around on my laptop that ‘YouTube’ was probably my favorite site.

I mean seriously, you could find anything on ‘YouTube’, from Mcfly, Megadeath, Metallica, Meatloaf, AC/DC, Eminem, and, I’ll admit it, even Katy Perry to fat guys dancing in Speedos, or pole-dancing. But, none of those were my favorite things, really. No, definitely not. I would have to say my all time favorite thing was four Swedish boys dancing buck naked with only a round, flat piece of bread covering their nether regions.

Then there was the boys kissing boys search that I ran. That was kind of hot too, and it made me wonder, would I ever kiss a boy? Who would it be? I didn’t know, I did know that it definitely wasn’t going to be Patrick, though. Which made me wonder, why did I even think he wanted to kiss me. Sure, he’d lied to a judge in order to stick me into a foster home that I didn’t even want to be at, he’d seen me butt naked (and hadn’t returned the favor), but other than that, I hadn’t seen any other signs that he was interested in me.

Maybe it was all just assumptions on my part.

Because I couldn’t come up with any other reason why he’d done what he’d done yet, and I was too damn mad to actually go and ask him.

It was a surprise to me when I looked up from the video I had just entertained myself with, two boys making out while drunk, and found that it was now a quarter to midnight.

I also had to pee like crazy.

But what really surprised me were the giggling sounds I heard coming from the hallway. It was, well, suspicious, if you know what I mean. Because I didn’t giggle, ever, and Joel didn’t giggle, so I got out of bed and, still fully dressed, made my way to the door and opened it up a crack.

Nothing.

I slipped silently out the door and down the hall, like I was the Phantom Drummer of Tedworth himself, only to spot two boys, one tall, skinny and blonde, by the name of Patrick or Padrig or whatever his old man had been calling him, and the other short and skinny with spiky brown hair, commonly referred to as Reese in this household, slipping outside the backdoor. But only after Reese whispered loudly for Patrick to make sure the door wasn’t locked.

Which put me in an interesting position. I mean, I could have locked the door behind them and gone back to bed, or waited up for them to get back. That would be the smart thing to do, I think. But I was curious, and that curiosity had me slipping out the back door behind them. I trekked across the dark field behind the house after them, only to lose them when they entered the woods.

Have you ever been in the woods at night, alone?

I gotta tell you, it’s some scary shit. At least it was until I realized I could feel a path under my feet through my shoes. Moving slowly and forcing myself to relax I kept following that path, deciding that since Patrick and Reese were on it, it probably lead somewhere, and if it didn’t, then I’d just double back to the house and wait up for them.

I didn’t end up doubling back to where I’d started from, though there were a few times where I almost gave up and did so. But after following that path for a bit I finally heard it. The sounds of civilization, or perhaps just a bunch of people. Then through the canopy of woods I saw light.

No, not light. Fire.

When I came off that path I saw a huge bonfire on a beach, surrounded by a mass of people around my age. I also almost ran into the backs of Patrick and Reese who’d stopped right in front of me. I gulped and slipped back onto the path, edging out of sight while staying where I could see them. At the same time I was wondering why they were here.

But then I felt foolish. It became rather obvious why they were there as another skinny blond boy, I think he'd been at the house with Reese earlier, with a girl at his side walked up to them and handed each of them a drink.

They were there to party.

I let out a slight groan.

I didn’t do well with people, in case you haven’t noticed.

Especially if they were drunk.

But, this wasn’t just a party. Nope, it was a parteh!

Taking place in the form of girls running around scantily clad in bikinis.

Pass.

Young men in board shorts and Speedos.

I was totally there.

Just as soon as I could figure out how to bypass Patrick and Reese and get into the party itself.

That’s why I kept watching Patrick and Reese and, after a while of watching, I realized two things. One, they didn’t look like they fit in. Both of them were still fully dressed, sipping at their cups as the young man and woman talked to them, all four of them standing away from the main crowd itself. It was like they were off in their own corner...

Two, both of them looked like they weren’t really having any fun. They kept glancing around, keeping an eye on things like they expected trouble, or something.

Why would they come to a party if they weren’t going to have any fun?

Even the other blond boy and his girlfriend looked like they were slightly uncomfortable. But they stood there and chatted anyway. I shifted from foot to foot, getting bored.

“Yo, Ben!” someone shouted.

The blond boy turned and looked over his shoulder, toward the bonfire and, acknowledging the shout with a wave, turned and said something to Patrick and Reese. They all turned and made their way over to the bonfire, sitting on logs as soon as they got there.

You’d think I’d have gone out there as soon as Reese and Patrick were gone, but I didn’t. I sat back and watched the folks on the beach instead, something nagging at my mind the entire time until I figured it out.

All the folks over by ‘Ben’, Patrick and Reese were their own group, while everyone else was another group. The difference between the two of them was that Ben and his group of friends looked extremely out of place and unwanted. No one from the main group of partygoers was approaching them at all, in fact, I was pretty sure I heard people asking what ‘that bunch of losers was doing there?’

Talk about gutsy, especially since it looked like just about anyone on that beach could have kicked any of Ben’s group, including Patrick and Reese’s, ass. My point was only proven when some jackass came out of the main group and made a beeline right for Reese and Patrick; sneaking up behind them and pouring a couple of drinks over the both of them to loud laughter and applause.

And Patrick and Reese, they just sat there gasping and looking like fish out of water.

“Go home, losers,” I heard one boy say before he turned and, taking a bow, went to head back to his group of friends.

The other blond boy, Ben, stood up and shouted, “You’re a jerk, Jamie!”

The other boy turned around, “What’d you say, faggot?”

I rolled my eyes. How original. In no mood to watch a fight, I decided I’d had enough and turned to go back to the path, only to stop abruptly as a pair of brown eyes met my own.

“You’re cute,” she said.

I blushed, startled. “Uh…what?”

She just smiled before she moved around me.

“I’m Lissa,” she said as she took her own peek through the brush and onto the beach. “Oh dear. That ass is gonna kick Ben’s ass. Then Reese is going to get involved, and then Patrick…this won’t be good for anyone.”

I gawked at her, and then peered over her head. It did indeed look like Ben was going to get his ass kicked. The Jamie boy had hold of his shirt.

“You should go out there and stop them,” she told me, turning around to look at me.

“Uh. What?”

“Yeah, strapping young man like yourself, with your build and muscles…I bet he would at least think twice about messing with you,” she informed me. Then she lifted a cup I hadn’t noticed before to her face and took a sip.

“What’s your name?”

“Uh. Micah,” I replied distracted as my attention once more focused on the brewing fight. Patrick had indeed gotten involved. He’d gotten between Ben and the other boy, a few of the other boys’ friends had come out of the main grouping. Right now they were only watching, not that close to their buddy . They all looked like football players.

“Well… Mrs. Windleton won’t be happy,” Lissa remarked, suddenly.

That had my attention. “Why not?”

“It looks like a good portion of her band and choir is about to get their asses kicked,” Lissa replied with a grimace, “Ah well,” she remarked, then handed me her cup. “Hold onto that for me, would ya? I’ll be back to claim it… or you,” she smirked. And walked out of the woods and stepped onto the beach, where she promptly walked up behind Jamie and shoved him.

About then some common sense seemed to hit some of the party-goers because a group of them from both sides swarmed forward and broke up the fight before it could even happen.

There was still some shouting going on back and forth between the two groups of brawlers, but other than trash talking that faded away as the two groups split apart, nothing else of interest occurred.

“Well, a lot of help you were,” a voice said next to me.

I looked at Lissa, startled because she had managed to sneak up on me, again. She looked slightly annoyed, even when she snatched her drink out of my hands, only to frown at me.

“What?” I asked.

“You drank my drink,” she informed me.

I tipped her cup in my direction and frowned. Yeah, it was empty.

I just shrugged at her. What? It was good.

“Well come on then, Lush. I need a refill.”

She grabbed my hand and started dragging me out of the bushes. I dragged my heels, balking at the thought of going out there.

Lissa turned and looked at me. “What?” she asked me.

“You don’t know me,” I informed her, “yet, you’re dragging me along like you do.”

“Oh…well…whatever. Look, you can either stay here in the woods, or you can come with and have some fun,” she told me.

I looked back into the woods. I was definitely considering going back to hiding out. I figured it’d be safer, as in; Patrick and Reese would probably be less than thrilled to discover I’d followed them.

As I soon found I was less than thrilled when another girl walked up on us.

“Hi Lissa,” the girl said.

“Hey Stacey,” Lissa replied.

But Stacey wasn’t paying much attention. She was looking around like she’d lost something.

Or someone. “C’mon! It’s okay, she doesn’t bite either,” Stacey said.

“Uhm… Stacey?” Lissa asked. Stacey ignored her and disappeared back the way she’d come. Only to reappear a couple seconds holding something that was struggling in her arms.

“Stop that,” I heard her scold, before dropping whatever it was.

Whatever it was was Joel.

“What are you doing here?” I asked him.

“He’s a bit young for you, don’t you think?” Lissa asked at the same time. Then we stared at one another.

“I found him in the woods,” Stacey said at the same time, “crying. He looked lost so I decided to bring him with, and… you know.”

“Well, at least he’s as cute as this one. You think they know each other?” Lissa asked, glancing back and forth between Joel and I like we weren’t even there.

Stacey stepped back and peered at the two of us before finally shrugging. “Who cares, we got our dates, let’s go party,” she replied. She grabbed one of Joel’s arms and wrapped it through hers then led him out of the bushes.

“Where you going?” I asked him, objecting. He gave me a wide-eyed stare in return. “And what’s wrong with you?”

Joel just looked at me and shrugged. “With her, I guess.” He never bothered to answer my last question.

“No you’re not,”I informed him, “You’re going back to the Windleton’s.”

Joel just looked at me and shrugged again, not even bothering to try and get away from the Stacey girl.

“Come along, handsome,” Lissa said as she grabbed my arm again. I rolled my eyes but didn’t object, even when she led us over to the bonfire where Patrick and Reese were sitting.

I found I didn’t really even have anything to object too. No one really paid us any attention when we sat down next to the girls, but then, that’s probably because Reese and Patrick were on the other side of the bonfire.

I took a drink when Lissa handed it to me without questioning what it was, probably because I was too busy watching Patrick and Reese who had their heads buried together with that Ben boy, like a bunch of thieves in the midst of plotting a heist, although, in this case, it probably wasn’t something as drastic.

“That’s Patrick, he’s the cute tall blond one, and he has a really sexy accent. But you only notice it when he’s angry or nervous or something. Ben’s the other cute blond one. No accent. The little one is Reese,” Lissa murmured suddenly into my ear.

“I know,” I replied, not thinking about it.

“Oh…soo…do you live around here?” she asked. I never answered; I ended up taking a sip of my drink and almost spit it out. There was way too much alcohol in there. I managed to swallow though.

“Too much?” Lissa asked. I nodded my head.

“Stacey gets like that when she’s had a few to drink; here, I’ll put more soda in it,” she stated, grabbing my cup to do just that.

I heard coughing coming suddenly from the other side of Lissa and looking over saw Joel doubled over. I snickered a little, “Little boys who play with fire get their little fingers burned,” I mumbled a second later. No one heard me. I was okay with that.

“You okay?” I heard Stacey and Lissa ask.

“You know, I never did ask you your name,” Stacey said to Joel a moment later. “Joel,” he signed back at her a second later.

“Ooh, the shy type. I like that,” she mumbled a second later.

I snickered again. I didn’t bother enlightening her to the fact that Joel didn’t talk. I figure it didn’t really matter, since she started to talk to him about every little thing that she could appear to think of. Apparently they’d be a good match. Stacy was one of those girls who apparently liked to talk. I figured I’d enlighten her to the fact that he was only 11 later on.

In the meantime I just sipped my drink when it was handed back to me. Lissa put soda in Joel’s drink too, but that might have been because I’d taken his cup and dumped it out on the sand to calls of “spoilsport” and “Alcohol-Abuse!” I didn’t really care.

In the meantime, I just relaxed. I mean, really relaxed. All the stress I’d been going through seemed to be melting away with each sip. The buzz and flow of conversation going on around me seemed to help, especially since the tone of the conversation went from angry to seeming just as relaxed I felt.

It wasn’t long before I found myself drifting off to sleep, the sound of Lissa and Stacey’s soothing voices helping the effects of the heat from the bonfire. I never made it to a second cup.


It was the sounds of a guitar that woke me from my lackadaisical trance. There was a dark-haired boy standing pretty close to where I was sitting with my back against the log. Patrick was standing next to him with Ben and Reese.

“Do it, Patrick!” someone shouted; a call that was followed by several more people.

Do what, I wondered.

The boy playing the guitar picked up his pace a bit and then slowed down, before going back to what I quickly determined was the main rhythm. Reese was looking at me before Reese turned and started watching the boy’s hands intently as they moved from one fret to another. Ben gave me a curious look and then turned back to Patrick, holding something in his hand out to him.

Patrick was staring at me too, ignoring everyone around him. He was also wobbling on his feet a bit. Reese reached out and steadied Patrick. Patrick plucked whatever was being offered to him out of Ben’s hand. It was a shot glass. Patrick downed it then handed it back to Ben. Ben handed him another.

Patrick swallowed.

Reese was the next to hand him a shot glass followed by another, without even looking up. He didn’t look to steady on his feet either.

My attention was back on Patrick. Or rather, on Patrick’s eyes. He was staring at me so intently that I couldn’t look away.

Patrick was challenging me with his eyes.

Two more shots were swallowed. That was six shots in less than three minutes.

The guitar player went back to what I had determined was the main rhythm of the song.

Patrick opened his mouth and began to sing. It was startling because I hadn’t expected it.

Girl don’t you understand me now,

Sometimes I get a lil maaaddd

Can’t spend my whole life, being an angel

I realized he was singing Please don’t let me be misunderstood…but…it took me a moment to realize the lyrics weren’t quite right. They’d been rearranged. But it didn’t matter, because Patrick was singing, and looking straight at me as he did so. He was wobbly on his feet, but his voice was pure and strong. He was good.

He had me mesmerized.

Sometimes I gotta be a lil’ bad

I’m just a soul my intentions are good,

oh lord, please don’t let me be misunderstood.

Yea-ah.

Sometimes, I’m so carefree; I gotta love that’s hard to hide

Sometimes all I gotta do is worry,

you’re bound to see my other side

I’m just a soul my intentions are good,

oh lord, please don’t let me be

misunderstood

If I should worry, I want you to know.

I didn’t mean to take it out on you

Life has its problems. I get my share

That’s the last thing that I

meant to do,

Cause I love you.

I gotta lotta love thats hard to hide

Sometimes all I gotta do is worry

You’re bound to see my other side

I’m just a soul my intentions are good

Oh lord

please don’t let me be misunderstood.

Don’t let me be…

yeah ah…

I’m just a soul

my intentions are good,

oh lord,

please don’t let me be misunderstood

If I should worry, I want you to know

I didn’t mean to take it out on you.

Life has its problems, I get my share

That’s the last thing that I…

meant to do…

Because I love you…

I got a love that’s hard to hide.

Sometime, sometimes all I gotta do is worry

Bound to see my other side

I’m just a soul my intentions are good.

Oh lord,

Please don’t let me be mis-under-stood

I’m just a soul,

my intentions are good

Oh lord, please don’t let me be misunderstood

Yeah-ah

Don’t let me bee…

The song came to an end with a flourish of the guitar chords. At some point during the song a crowd had gathered. Some of them let out a slight cheer followed by applause. Patrick smiled faintly, and then abruptly sat down in the sand with a laugh.

Oh boy. Patrick was drunk.

I laughed, even as the boy started playing again. Reese knelt and shook Patrick.

Patrick wasn’t moving. I frowned and, standing up made my way to where Patrick was laying in the sand.

Reese carefully stood up just as I got there. It didn’t matter. Reese was wobbling on his feet too.

“Oh boy. He’s like…really drunk…”

I frowned and checked for myself. He was still breathing.

I stood up and spotted Joel where I’d left him. He had his head lying on Stacey’s shoulder.

It was time to go back to the Windleton’s.

Just as I was about to tell Reese that we were leaving a lot of something wet drenched my shirt and someone stumbled into me from behind. I turned, shocked, only to find some guy that I thought was named Jamie staring at me, a couple plastic cups in his hand.

He was staring at me. Hey ass…ass…hole,” he slurred, “watch where yer…yer…fuckin’ going, you douchebag.”

That kind of pissed me off. The smell coming from my shirt let me know right away that beer had just been dumped all over me.

But I was going to let it go, I mean, the guy was drunk, right? He was just being an idiot.

Joel was standing next to Reese, Stacey and Lissa behind them, watching.

“Yeah, yer…”

The guy poked his finger into my chest. “You hear me, f-f-faggot?” he slurred, and then he poked me again. I hated being pushed around by drunken assholes.

I lost it. I turned like I was going to walk away and then turned around and, as hard as I could, slammed my left fist into the side of his face.

He dropped like used luggage.

“Oops,” I mumbled, “I should watch where my fists are going. Sorry buddy, didn’t see you there.”

I stepped over him and, kneeling, grabbed Patrick and maneuvered him onto my back.

Reese looked like he was kind of dazed; he shook his head like a dog shaking the rain off its body. He looked like he was getting ready to say something.

“Let’s go,” I snapped at him, angry because I was all wet, smelled like booze, and more than ready to go to bed. I was also aware of everyone gawking at me.

Reese didn’t say anything. Guess the look on my face was enough, because he turned and, grabbing hold of Joel’s hand, made toward the path that I had ignored, leading from the beach into the woods and back to Reese’s house.

To my surprise Stacey and Lissa joined us, Lissa walking side by side with Reese and Joel, Stacey behind them, a backpack that clinked as she walked across the sand my only guide as I carefully carried Patrick on my back and followed Stacey through the woods, feeling a bit put out with Reese and Patrick all of a sudden. Or maybe it was my curiosity that I should have been put out with. If I’d never gotten curious about where the two had been sneaking off too, I wouldn’t be put in the position of having to carry Patrick back to the house.

But whatever, I just cursed the entire way back; because, even though I was rather muscular, if I say so myself, Patrick was heavy…and my leg hurt more than usual, and my clothes were still soaked from where beer had been dumped all over me by some asshole.

We finally came to the field behind the house. Stacey and Lissa disappeared and I followed Reese and Joel up the back steps. Reese got the door opened for us and led the way inside. The door got left open as I followed Reese and Joel, both of whom promptly disappeared as we made it through the door; Patrick still on my back as we went up the stairs; I was tempted to drop him.

That was probably because he was starting to nuzzle the back of my neck…and he definitely didn’t have keys in his pocket.

I was just grateful I’d be able to put him away in Reese’s bedroom; I went to do just that too, only Reese had disappeared into his bedroom and locked the door behind him. I tried knocking, I really did, but he just wouldn’t answer.

Fucking lil’ shit had gone straight into his room and passed the fuck out! I kicked his door.

“Fuck!” I screamed in a hoarse whisper.

Then I cringed, hoping no one had been woken up.

But by that point I’d had enough. I dropped Patrick. The loud thump and slight groan that emitted from his mouth as he hit the floor left me feeling slightly satisfied.

I, however, had apparently pushed my luck. I heard something moving around downstairs from the general direction of Ken and Elizabeth’s bedroom. That set me limping down the stairs as quickly and quietly as I could in a general panic, butterflies flying around in my stomach. I held my breath when I got to the bottom stair and peeked around the corner. The backdoor was still sitting wide open. Then I spotted a pair of green eyes glowing at me in the dark.

“Stupid cat,” I whispered; letting out a breath in relief.

I tiptoed down the last step and across the room; shutting the door. I made sure it was locked and turned around. I was more than ready to head upstairs and slip into bed, wanting this horrible night to be over with.

The light that flicked on all of a sudden had me stopping in my tracks.

I swallowed. Oh shit. My heart sped up in my chest.

Ken was in a bathrobe; wielding a baseball bat and staring at me with wide eyes.

“Micah!” he gasped. Apparently he’d thought there was an intruder in the house or something.

“Uh…”

“What are you doing?” He whispered, lowering the baseball bat and coming toward me. “You’re not trying to sneak off, are you? I thought you’d decided to stay. You said you’d…” Ken’s voice drifted off. He was two feet away from me now.

“Micah…Have you been drinking?”

I shook my head in denial. I hadn’t been drinking…that much. He just kept looking at me, his nose wrinkled up. Here it comes, I thought, he’s gonna start yelling at me. A look I couldn’t decipher flashed across his face.

It’s gonna be bad, I thought.

Instead a breath of air escaped his lungs and then he took a step back. “Okay,” Ken murmured. His face was as red as a beetroot. I closed my eyes.

“Okay,” he murmured again. The he shocked the hell out of me.

“Okay.” It was like listening to a broken record. “We’ll deal with this in the morning.”

What?

I opened my eyes, startled, only to find him nodding his head while looking at me.

“Yes. We’ll deal with this in the morning. You just… go on upstairs and take a shower…brush your teeth and stop smelling like alcohol, and get some sleep. Yeah, we’ll deal with this in the morning.”

And then he was just staring at me. I did the only thing I could think of to do: I did what he told me to do. I went upstairs, more than ready to take a shower; thanking my lucky stars that he hadn’t yelled at me. I tripped over Patrick.

I’d forgotten I’d left him lying on the hallway floor. I sighed. He looked as bad as I smelled, and Reese had locked his door. I didn’t know what to do with him, except scowl. That came fairly natural to me.

Feeling more than a little put out by now, I grabbed one of Patrick’s booted feet and dragged him down the hall with me; right into the bathroom. I was definitely tired of saving his ass, that’s probably why I wasn’t too gentle when I stripped his clothes off him.

Despite my annoyance with the entire evening, I was finally able to admit to myself that, even though I considered Patrick to be stupid and annoying, he really was kind of hot. Especially naked. Have I mentioned yet that Patrick is naked? And hot? I was definitely agreeing with my penis.

And since he was looking so hot, I decided to dump him in the bathtub and started the shower. A drunken yelp answered the cool blast of water as it splashed down on him.

I snickered, then adjusted the water temperature, and looked down at my unfortunate victim, only to find a pair of green eyes squinting at me. Then they closed and he appeared to pass out again in the bathtub.

Stupid idiot.

That thought didn’t stop me from stripping my own clothes off and getting into the shower with him, though, and I think the fact that he was in there and naked with me had me considering doing something I haven’t been feeling all that inclined to do with him before. I mean, he was drunk, and he was right there, and hard as a rock. Yeah, Patrick had gotten a boner. I had a boner. It was like a match made in heaven.

It was driving me insane!

But Patrick was drunk; and somehow it just felt wrong to take advantage of him like this. I mean, sure, just because I really didn’t like him didn’t mean I wouldn’t be willing to get my rocks off with him.

But what was I saying. It was all just so confusing.

I glared at the back of Patrick’s head. He was currently leaning against the shower wall, held up by one of my arms wrapped firmly around his soft, hairless stomach.

My hips were grinding my boner into the back of his ass, almost like it had a mind of its own. A whimper escaped my mouth.

I forced myself to stop and let him go; he barely caught himself on the wall. Hell, I was surprised to even see him standing now, considering how drunk he had been.

Which was exactly why I needed to stop.

“Micah…”

The sound of my name was barely discernible, but it was there none the less. Patrick managed to turn around and look at me. His eyes were glazed over with drunkenness or something.

“…why’re we in the shower,” he mumbled.

I snorted.

“We’re not. You’re dreaming. Go back to sleep,” I told him.

“Oh…Okay…” he mumbled, leaning forward until his head was resting on my shoulder, his arms firmly wrapped around me.

I snorted again. Why did he have to be taller than me? I hated that he was taller than me.

I let him drop to the shower floor and stepped out, toweled myself off and shut the water off. Then I carefully maneuvered him out as well. Leaning Patrick against the wall was a painstaking process, but I finally got him awake enough that he could stay up on his own.

I proceeded to attack him ferociously with the towel, starting with his slender torso first. A torso that was defined but not too defined. His belly button poked out slightly from his tummy; a bead of water running from it. I swiped at the bead with the tip of my forefinger, tracing the water track upward and right back to his belly button.

Then I was on my knees, not thinking much about it as I continued to dry him off, the sandy blond hair on his legs barely discernible in the light. His legs were strong under my hands; hard. I was getting turned on again.

I wasn’t the only one. I swallowed the lump in my throat when I realized the awkward position I was in, because there it was. The proverbial elephant, as hard as a rock and aiming right between my eyebrows, like a gun ready to explode.

I couldn’t resist the temptation. I reached up, slowly, and grabbed hold, gave lil’ Patrick a couple strokes, smiled when Patrick let out a groan and then pulled his long, thick boner downward. I let go.

Boing!

I snickered when his dick bounced back and smacked him in the stomach, then reached out and did it again.

It was the funniest thing I had ever seen in the world, and I just kept laughing. But apparently I had pushed and pulled my luck to far, ‘cause next thing I know I got essence of Patrick over me, and it was gross.

“Crap,” I whispered, yawning into the towel as I wiped off my face. A feeling of shame crept over me. I shouldn’t have done that.

I picked Patrick up and carried him into my bedroom, dropping him onto my bed and got the covers pulled over him. I probably should have put underwear on him but by then I didn’t want to. I didn’t even really want to look at him.

Yeah, my first time with a boy and I just felt dirty, mostly because I felt like I had taken advantage of him somehow, and that just made me angrier with Patrick, because for once he hadn’t actually done anything wrong.

I tried to sleep; Patrick snoring lightly next to me, my anger with him boiling just beneath the surface of my skin. My thoughts weren’t on dead people; or even a house of dust and junk, ready to be fixed and lived in.

My thoughts were all centered on Patrick and my guilt for taking advantage of him before turning once more to my mother.

I didn’t sleep well that night. The words to “Silence is a scary sound” by Mcfly were going through mind.

Silence is a scary sound.

I look into the sky
And I have to ask why
She'd go and leave me
Oh why do feelings have to die?
Was it all just a sign?
Of what its meant to be

Well I'm just too excited
The end of this can be sighted
She's over due for a break out
I better go she blows my brains out
Silence is a scary sound

Funny feeling happened today
Somewhere buried in the past
Didn't mean much. that much anyway
I know that love will never last

I'm torn up inside
Theres a hole in my mind
When you're not next to me
So I hope you choke and die
On every single lie look what you've done to me

Well I'm just too excited
The end of this can be sighted
She's over due for a break out
I better go before she blows my brains out
Silence is a scary sound

Funny feeling happened today
So we'll bury it in the past
Didn't mean much that much anyway
I know that love will never last

Well I'm just too excited
The end of this can be sighted
She's over due for a break out
I better go she blows my brain out.
Silence is a scary sound

Funny feeling happened today
Somewhere buried in the past
Didn't mean much that much anyway
I know that love will never last
Funny feeling happened today
Somewhere buried in the past
Didn't mean much that much anyway
I know the love would never last

 


Author’s Note/Chapter End Note

Mick West singing Please Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood. Song rearranged by Mick West: Song found on youtube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GR8oKqG033w

Lyrics written down as best as I could after listening to the song and typing them up after about 10 times.

You can see McFly singing "Silence is A Scary Sound" Here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bZjql7QJoI&feature=fvst

Don't forget to rate/review the chapter. You can also discuss the chapter in detail here: http://www.gayauthors.org/forums/topic/31101-spider-webs-chapter-8/

Copyright © 2011 Linxe Termoil; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Well this was fun :D though I really don't like how easily can Micah get into troubles he even didn't caused... poor guy :(

Link to comment
On 06/12/2011 05:34 PM, Kethatril said:
Excellent story so far, I'm looking forward to more.
More is on the way, I promise.
Link to comment
On 01/27/2011 01:49 AM, paya said:
Well this was fun :D though I really don't like how easily can Micah get into troubles he even didn't caused... poor guy :(
I wonder if trouble just seems to find Micah. He doesn't seem the type of boy to turn away from a crappy situation when he sees it, where as most people do.
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..