Jump to content
    Luiz
  • Author
  • 1,634 Words
  • 8,654 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Peter in Highschool - Prologue. Prologue

It was a warm spring evening and I was heading back home from my kendo practice – wearing my kendo clothes. I had my shoulder’s length black hair ruffling as the warm breeze blew on my face.

The sun was warming our land. The grass on the countless hills was shining green and the sky was bright blue with few white clouds. There was a soft warm breeze and everything was so calm and silent, but I felt anguish somehow… battle was to come. There was the lord castle far away…

As I was in the woods, on my way home, I heard a roar and I froze, trying to figure out where it came from. I just saw through the branches. It was Shijo, running… from a tiger!

In a flash, I got my arch and an arrow from my back, and with that one shot it made its way through the branches as the sunset dimming light and killed the beast.

I ran towards Shijo, to check if he had been harmed.

He was on his knees, on the forest’s ground, taking his breath. I got on knees level out of politeness and concern.

“Shijo, are you alright?” I asked, with concern filling my eyes.

“Zen’ichi, you put the tiger down…” Shijo started in disbelief “… bamboos and branches in the way… no one would ever do that… you’re so accurate… and so brave.” he concluded as he was starting to bow, very low, to put his head on the ground, in acknowledgement…

“No, please, don’t…” I intercepted.

“Thank you” he said, as he closed his eyes, and hugged me tight.

It was not appropriate for two young men even more so if they were warriors. But I knew Shijo since we were kids. I didn’t even call him Shijo-san anymore, it just wasn’t necessary. And, with that, I let myself being taken in a tender embrace – in the woods, as the wind smelled of oak – but at the same time so strong to leave me breathless.

Shijo was kind of tall, taller than me, had very broad shoulders and a very deep gaze. His long black hair, now not in a hair bun but not messed up from the running either, only falling on the sides of his face, like a frame for the deep gaze of his dark eyes as he was dead silent, looking intensely at me, after letting go of the hug. I felt like I had to say something.

He broke the silence and commented “Killing animals and well… other wrong things we think or do… it may affect our karma, don’t you think so?”

I heard horses in the woods and as I looked far away it was general Hei-no Jonin and other men of his – I’d say a dozen, at least.

“Hide!” I said – firmly but above a whisper – and most importantly, pulled Shijo among the bamboos, in the bushes. I rolled over him and we got down.

“Shhh…” I said, supporting myself on my knees and arms, one on each side of him, with my hair falling on the sides of my face, my face close to his… I’d say too close, as I felt his heavy breathing, increasing pace, faster and it was getting warmer and his gaze was hypnotizing.

I assume it was the tiger’s purchase, the general’s men already in the area, close to the village.

As Jonin’s men were gone, I should leave… but I just couldn’t, Shijo was hypnotizing me motionless.

He broke the silence “We should meet tonight.”

***

That night, we were lying on the grass, on our backs, looking at the stars, I had one one hand behind my head and the other loose on the grass. Shijo was exactly in the same position lying by my side… he rested his hand on the palm of mine.

So that, still lying, he supported himself on his left arm as he turned sideways towards me, his hair falling all over his face… and his right hand to put some of it behind his ear... and moved his face closer… and closer.

“Shijo, we shouldn’t” I said as I closed my eyes and turned my face away.

“You know what happens to the warriors who are accused about having ‘tendencies’ … it never ends up well.” I concluded, opening my eyes and looking back at him, for his reaction. He continued looking at me closely, intensely.

“Say you don’t like me.” he commanded.

“I can’t say such thing. You’re more than a brother to me.” I replied.

“Say you don’t love me.” he pushed.

“You’re more than a brother to me.” I repeated.

“Then you love me more than a brother?” he continued.

“Yes.” I said without thinking. He got closer.

“I love you, Zen’ichi.” he said and his lips touched mine, barely. Then he applied some pressure as he put his fingers on my hair.

I could resist no more. I rolled over him and we kissed passionately. I felt this need, this hunger for Shijo, for love, under the power of the moonlight.

Our members were touching through the fabric of our clothes and that was the best sensation ever until he rolled over me and caressed my chest with his right hand making its way down to touch me on my ‘parts’.

I just looked up at the stars and moaned. It was starting to leak… it was so inappropriate but so helpless and so urgent… and it was this feeling… I didn’t lie… I really like Shijo, I love him… I can’t disappoint him…. I can’t let go.

As I offered no resistance he held my both wrists beside my head with his bulging arms and started kissing my neck… I didn’t even know such a good feeling was from this world.

As he was getting rid of the fabrics on the way, on both our bodies, he continued kissing and licking from my pecks to my novel and engulfed my member in his mouth as I cried, moaned, from deep inside my chest and contracted my legs ‘till my toes and grabbed two handfuls of grass.

I felt myself erupt in his mouth and he kissed my navel on his way up. I quickly embraced him.

I took a firm grip of him with my fingers buried in his pale back as I rolled over him and started kissing him, feeling his hot, very hot, hard, very hard manhood almost trembling under my thigh.

I put it in my mouth and licked all of its head as I felt his hand on my hair in approval. In no time he offered me a lot of his juice.

I moved for a kiss with his sweet flavor and started thrusting my hips against his and got lost in the feelings of the green smell breeze, the moonlight, the stars, the pale skin, the dark silky hair, his so male, so bread chest, the scent of his cheekbone, his ear, his kiss… I couldn’t contain my juices once again… I held it to make it last longer, to make it last forever but I could not even warn him, I didn’t have the force of will to… it traced various lines on his strong warrior’s pale torso, not paler than the liquids matching the moon’s silver aspect.

I rolled to the side and collapsed to the initial position. He once more put his hand over mine, but this time I held it.

“I love you, Shijo-san.”

“Did you know that Shijo means star?”I inquired him as we glared at the stars.

“No, I didn’t. Zen’ichi-san, you always do or say things to make me feel special…”

“Look! It’s a falling star. Make a wish.” he said and in a mere second the star crossed a night sky of love.

“If you wished us to be together forever we made the same wish.” I said.

“I did. I did, Zen’ichi…” he trailed off as I got lost once more in the look of his eyes, his beautiful hair, his toned chest, his strong arms, under the moonlight, under the star sprangled night sky.

***

The light of the day was so bright in the hills in the field, as all of us were waiting for the enemy to arrive on their horses.

I had my sword this time and the blade cut on the flesh of a soldier as he fell on the ground and his horse ran away.

As I looked to the side I saw Shijo – as all of us – in his knight armor, fighting two opponents as the soldiers on their horses rode fast towards the village.

I ran to help him in the middle of confusion and skilled, brave and strong as he was, Shijo took the two opponents down. As I was reaching for him, we had to run back to protect our people.

He looked at me and horror filled his eyes as an arrow crossed his torso.

He felt on his knees. I just reached him in time to support him, from falling.

I knelt, on one knee, supporting his head with my hand on my other leg, as he lay on the ground.

“Shijo, you’re gonna be alright, you’re gonna be alright, I’ll carry you…”

“I love you. We’re going to be together on next life.” he said.

“I hope the gods protect us. You’re gonna be fine.” I reassured him, concern filling my heavy heart.

“I hope the gods bond us forever.” he said.

He had this longing but peaceful looking as the wind blew our hair and the sakura petals brushed over us. And his deep gaze froze, staring at me.

“Noooooo!” I shouted at the sky.

Copyright © 2018 Luiz; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 16
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..