Jump to content
    MarkSen
  • Author
  • 1,689 Words
  • 1,397 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Dim Sum Mysteries - 15. Chapter 15 - Aphrodisiac

Things are heating up and it's not just because of the coming summer temperatures.

Chapter 15 – Aphrodisiac

Thursday, Victoria’s Manor, 15:35

Well, our little detective work had been useless. Our GPS tracking system told us that the Sheriff’s car had stayed at the police station throughout last night and this morning. The Janitor’s truck had moved to somewhere in Grove Street, where we knew he lived and it never moved elsewhere, not even to school today.

“This is boring,” Yuki said aloud, as we all (Anna was already at home) stared at the computer screen.

“I’m sure we’ll see something odd,” Jeffry said, though the tone of his voice told us that he was just as unsure.

“Uh, I think I’ll be heading back home,” Nicole said. “Ryan, Michael, you gotta stay here until six to watch the computer.”

“Huh?” I said, scratching my head. “Why us?”

“It’s your turn, remember?” Nicole replied. “I gotta get home before my parents freak out again. Text me when you see anything weird.”

One by one, everyone gathered their things and stood up and left. I collapsed onto the carpet we had brought up into the attic, feeling bored. And I still hadn’t finished that essay for chemistry. Michael was dozing off at the computer desk while I was getting restless. After a while, I couldn’t handle it anymore. I had to do something. Anything.

So I got up and went downstairs to the kitchen. Victoria wasn’t in the house, apparently, so it was just Michael and I. We had brought in an icebox a couple of days ago, but it was empty right now, save for just some ice. I began wandering all around the manor, into the backyard, not really doing anything, not even daydreaming. There was something going on with me, and it was getting even more powerful by the second. I was about to go crazy, but I knew I had to hold onto some self-control.

Okay, I guess I’ll just say it. For some reason, I was fucking horny.

Those muffins I had eaten, those ‘aphrodisiac muffins’ of Nicole’s that I had eaten the other day was probably responsible. I wouldn’t be surprised if she had mixed in, like, Viagra or something in the mixture. I don’t know, really – but I had never felt this excited in my entire life. And Michael was just upstairs, ripe for the picking. Suddenly, just the image of him made me want to bite into him. I was feeling very predatory.

But if I went back up there, we’d probably end up doing it on the floor and that’d be kind of inappropriate because this place wasn’t even our house. And we had to keep an eye on the computer. I paced around the living room, restless and anxious. The manor was a lot cleaner than it had been last week. It was empty and not squeaky clean, but a lot more bearable now.

I sat down at the corner of the room, pulling my knees up to my chest. I was trying to stop my body from shaking with all this excess carnality going through my head. And then I heard footsteps on the stairs. Oh no, Michael, please don’t come down here – not now.

“Hey, Ryan,” he said, smiling at me. “Wanna take over for me or—”

I never let him finish the sentence as I practically pounced on him. Without even letting him take a breath, I grabbed the back of his head and began kissing him for all I was worth. He was obviously surprised at first, but then he began kissing me back, albeit with less frenzy than I was using. As we were locked in our passionate embrace, I decided to be a little rough so I pushed him back towards the wall.

Eventually, we both needed some oxygen so I broke off the kiss for a while so we could gulp in some much needed air.

“Oh, wow Ryan,” Michael said, breathless. “I-I didn’t expect that.”

“I can’t get enough of you, Mike,” I muttered mindlessly. I wasn’t too sure if I was even aware that I had said that. All the thoughts that were running through my mind right then were ones of pure, animalistic lust.

“Um, not that I don’t like it, but … did someone slip something into your juice box or somethin’?” he asked, half-laughing and probably half-serious.

I held his face close to mine and looked into his green, green eyes. “I don’t know. Now shut up and fuck me.”

Michael raised his eyebrows in expected surprise, but then he gave me a sly smile, his eyes getting cloudy. We resumed our frantic kiss. I ran a hand through his gorgeous brown hair, making random spikes as he did the same to mine. With my other hand, I began unbuttoning the front of his gray shirt and it took all the willpower in the world to stop myself from just ripping it away from his body. I managed to get him shirtless without damaging anything and then I took a moment just to look at his form.

His neck was so sexy. I felt like tilting his head to the side and biting softly into that exposed flesh. I loved the way the shadows fell across his collarbone, across the light musculature of his torso. I felt Michael suddenly take control, becoming more aggressive as we technically mashed our faces together. He turned the tables on me in one quick motion, so that I was against the wall this time. His sudden aggression caught me by surprise.

I didn’t want to lose in our epic battle, though, so I tried giving it even more effort. But Michael was a lot stronger than I was and he had me pinned against the wall. He raised my arms above my head with only one hand and the other hand was running up under my shirt, the warmth of his hand against my skin igniting sparks all over my body.

“Are you sure?” he breathed out when there was a short lull in our passionate exchange.

Without thinking, I replied with an unwavering, “Yes.”

He gave me a slightly coy look, one with his brows down and relaxed, his gaze piercing and his mouth slightly open. “Okay. You asked for it.”

 

Thursday, Victoria’s Manor, 16:08

Our bodies were covered with sweat in the summer heat, our unbridled lust dissipating swiftly into the air. He pulled me into a kiss as we gasped for breath, both coming down from our orgasmic highs.

“Wow,” Michael said, repositioning himself so that he was lying down beside me. “I never knew ya had it in ya, buddy.”

“Huh? Oh … well, I’m not a guy who has no libido at all, you know,” I said sleepily. I tucked my head underneath his chin so that my face was against his bare chest. I listened to the still rapid rhythm of his heartbeat, enjoying the closeness as my eyes closed on their own accord.

“So – no explanations?” he asked, laughing.

“I blame those aphrodisiac muffins,” I mumbled, snuggling closer to him, even though we were practically glued together … er, in more ways than one. “You know, those blue ones that Nicole made for the bake sale.”

When Michael chuckled, the sound reverberated through my whole body. “Um, Ryan? You do know that they’re just ordinary muffins, right?”

My eyes cracked open and I looked up at him, blinking. “Huh?”

“Nicole just named them aphrodisiac muffins ‘coz she thought it’d get more people to buy them,” Michael explained. “I was there when we made them. They’re just ordinary muffins.”

“W-what? Really?” I asked. Then I got frustrated as Michael started grinning cheekily at me. “Why didn’t you tell me?”

“You never asked,” Michael said, play-punching me softly on my chest. “Besides, you never mentioned them until now.”

I was confused. “Wait … so, our little session wasn’t caused by my abnormal spike in sex drive induced by the aphrodisiacs in those muffins?” I asked him slowly. “I thought–”

He shook his head. “Nope. So no excuses for you, mister. And no, you can’t blame teenage hormones either. Ryan, I bet the neighbors probably know my name by now.”

I could feel myself blushing so I looked away. “Oh man, this sucks. I don’t even … Michael, please don’t tell anyone about this. Especially not Nicole!”

Michael grinned at me, his eyes twinkling with mirth. “Sure, if you say so,” he said, kissing my forehead.

 

Friday, Mac Worthington High School, 09:40

The morning seemed to have only just begun, but I found myself completely smitten. Michael was … I don’t know how to explain it, really. I couldn’t take my eyes off of him. Sure, he was very handsome, but it wasn’t that. It was like something inside of us just suddenly switched on and then I found that I was even more drawn towards him. I felt closer to him. And I could tell that he felt the same way too, because as we walked down the corridor he was finding every excuse to touch some part of me while we talked. Of course, we tried not to be too conspicuous.

We stopped when Nicole walked up to us, with a knowing look on her face. “What are you two up to? Why the happy faces? Do I detect some afterglow?” she asked sneakily.

I disregarded her and kept staring at Michael who was grinning at me. “So what’s up, Nicole?”

“You two do remember that today is Friday, right?” Nicole said.

That alerted me. It was Friday today.

“Shit, you’re right,” Michael muttered. “What should we do?”

“Meet up with Jeffry at lunch time in the cafeteria,” Nicole told us. “We can’t all be seen together since the teachers might get suspicious. I told Jeffry the details – he’ll pass the info on to you guys.”

She began to walk away, then turned around, as if she suddenly remembered something. “Guys, be careful, all right? The Gunner’s gonna attack sometime today, if the message was true. Keep your guard up.”

Copyright © 2011 MarkSen; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..