Jump to content
    markycielo
  • Author
  • 1,372 Words
  • 1,855 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Recognized characters, events, incidents belong to J.K. Rowling, Warner Bro / Discovery, WB Games and subsidiaries. <br>   <br>

Draco's Heart - 1. Chapter 1

It was another one of his dreams I guessed. What else could it have been? The great boy who lived plagued with nightmares – pathetic. But then again, who’s more pathetic – him, striding pointlessly along the halls of Hogwarts at night, trying to fight the demons of his slumber, or me, keeping my eyes on him – watching his every move, lurking in the shadows just so I could take a peek at his beauty. I guess, it may be a huge shock to you that Draco Malfoy, the Draco Malfoy, had fallen deep into Harry Potter’s green emerald-like eyes.


I never thought I’d end up gay. But then again, having a Death Eater as a father and an always absent mother, I was bound to end up like Neville Longbottom. That little faggot – I caught him once staring at me while we were at the showers after a game of Quidditch. I didn’t mind though, I’d been doing the same thing to Harry.


So why wouldn’t I just come out? Trust me, if Muggles say it’s hard in there world, it’s harder in ours. Gay wizards were laughed at since time immemorial. Only great old Dumbledore had the right courage to actually proclaim his being a gay wizard. Then again, even if Dumbledore would have said he had a vagina, no one would care. He was Dumbledore – no question, no drama. But me – I would lose everything! From the respect of my Slytherin kin, to the legions of girls who have been begging me to screw them, I would lose them all. That’s why for almost seven years of knowing my sexuality, I have kept it hidden. But tonight, I’m gonna let Draco live. Tonight I was gonna tell Harry the feelings I had for him.


Actually, he didn’t have a nightmare. No. All of it ended months ago. He’s up because of a note. A note I wrote in anonymity. I’ve been writing him notes all these years. I sent them via owl. He never seemed to want to find out who I was. I guess he needed the fun; he needed the mischief, over all he’s been through. But tonight, I was gonna show myself to him. Damn. I was fucking scared. But then again, this maybe the last chance I’d have.


I asked him to meet me by the Whomping willow. It’s the most romantic place I could ever think of. Who could blame me? I’ve never been much of a lover boy have I? Pansy Parkinson you ask? It was all but a sad joke gone astray. I never liked her really. I just needed to show everyone that I was straight. Crabbe had asked me once in his ogre-like tone, “Draco? Why are staring at Harry so deeply?”, It was a non-malicious question he asked after noticing me staring intently at Harry’s cute smile, and those cheeks that seemed to blush all the time. “… just scoping the competition is all”, and he let the topic slide. You understand why I needed a cover?


Anyway, Harry, oh Harry, had now picked up pace. He now walked briskly. He must be excited. I remember once he told me in a note that he seemed to have loved me. I told him he’d freak out if he knew who I was, but all he said was he didn’t care. I dismissed the notion entirely and just went on asking about that Weasly girl, Ginny, but all he said was he had gone for her because he thought he’d never have a chance with me. Sweet huh? Nah.


If only he knew I was his arch enemy, if only he knew that who he was writing to was a Death Eater’s son, if only he knew it was me – Draco, then I bet he wouldn’t have said those words, let alone reply.But tonight he would find out. Though my sanity was telling me to just let it go, my heart – this absurdly stubborn heart – keeps saying otherwise.


And he arrived, seeing no one, his face didn’t lose the blush. He knew deep inside his heart, that I’d come, and I did.

I walked right towards him. “Harry Potter? What are you doing so late at night in these parts of Hogwarts? Not still dreaming of bad things are we?” I said with the best poker face I could have mustered. “Hullo Draco. My being here, I believe is none of you business.” He said coldly. “Or is it?” I said in a flash. I was shaking like crazy – he must’ve noticed because he inched towards me. And in that moment, his face – his beautiful sheepish face – didn’t show a hint of anger or confusion, it showed… It showed something far prettier. A face I had only seen whenever I see that Granger girl with that Ron Weasley or whenever I see mothers nursing their babies. It was a look of… love.


He inched closer. “Draco?” he said in a calm voice. “I thought you’d never asked me to come see you.” He said and I fell aback. “Huh? What are you talking about Potter? All that fame has definitely gone to your head.” I replied trying to collect my composure. “Draco, I know okay. I’ve always known. Your stares,” He touched my cheeks with his fingers and slowly caressed my face. He then lightly traced my lower lip, “…the times you just followed me around. I knew from the very beginning…” And I noticed he was just inches away from me. I could feel his warm breath. I could see myself in those green eyes of his.


I wasn’t able to say anything after that. But he came closer. “I really do like you Draco. Remember the note I sent you?” I was silent. I turned away and started walking. This must all be a dream. This was not the foul name calling I had expected, the fight I had known would happen. He liked me? Not in a million years, I assured myself. So I just walked away.


But the unthinkable happened. He grabbed my shoulder so tightly that I would’ve fallen if it weren’t for his warm solid chest which my back had leaned on. He wrapped me in his arms and I let him. I turned towards him and looked him in the eyes. Those same green eyes that had captured my soul were now mine for keepers – at least for tonight.


With a gently whisk of his hand, he drew my face nearer to his. He kissed me. It was the sweetest kiss I had ever had in my whole entire life. I kissed back. And he did too, but now, with a little more passion. As his tongue probed my mouth he slipped his hand into my shirt caressing my very entity. I felt my body awaken. My nerves were craving his flesh. I took my shirt off, and I felt the biting cold of the midnight air. But it soon went away after he took off his shirt too and locked me in passionate embrace. Still shackled in a frenzy of licking and kissing, he managed to cast a spell. I couldn’t remember the spell; I was so distracted by the love which had taken physical, very physical, form. He only broke our tongue lashing for a few seconds and before I knew it, we were in the owl tower.


The yellow, spiteful looks on the owls didn’t faze me. I laid myself on the hay covered floor as harry took of his pants, revealing a rock hard bulge which was still growing. He grabbed my hands and cupped them over his swollen cock. I felt so much heat – lust, in Harry. I wanted to be in him. And I knew he wanted to be in me. So I hastily took off my clothes. While stroking Harry’s throbbing cock, I started licking his nipples. I slowly inched towards his navel. I combed, with my tongue, the little tuft of hair which ran along his belly towards his cock.


Slowly, inch by inch, I savored the boy who lived.

© 1997-2022 J.K. Rowling, Bloomsbury Publishing, Scholastic Press; All Rights Reserved; Copyright © 2012 markycielo; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Recognized characters, events, incidents belong to J.K. Rowling, Warner Bro / Discovery, WB Games and subsidiaries. <br>   <br>
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..