Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Long Trip to Goodbye - 1. Chapter 1

I loved it. I watched in the bathroom mirror how Jake’s eyes rolled back as I pulled at his lush brown hair and pounded into him. He held on to the sink when I picked up pace. Knowing that I’d made him orgasm only a few minutes ago was a thrill that egged me on. That I could give him so much pleasure was a rush. It’s perhaps akin to an athlete’s feelings when they’re performing well? The thought and the friction tided me over and made me reach my own release.

Later, after we’d cleaned ourselves and each other we walked back into the bedroom. He hugged me and placed his head on my shoulder.

“I’m going to miss you something terrible.”

“Me too, babe! And I’ve to suffer the long flight, the heat and the people! I don’t even wanna start about the people. Ugh!”

He took a deep breath, as if trying to imbibe my scent, then let me go. I plopped back into the bed.

“Have you lined up any ass to relieve you once you get there?” Jake asked me while putting his pants on.

“Nah! I haven’t had time. There was too much to wrap up at work.”

“You haven’t even packed yet.”

“It’ll take about an hour. I’m not worried. I’ll do it once you leave.”

“I guess that’s my cue.”

“Hey!” I got up and hugged him. “I’m not trying to get rid of you.” I started rubbing my hands on his back to make him feel good. As he stared intensely into my eyes, I smiled and kissed him. Shortly my hand traveled down his back and onto his buns. They received a not too gentle squeeze. Jake pushed me away with a laugh.

“You’re such a horn dog. I don’t wanna be the one who makes you miss your flight.”

“Aww. Be a good friend. Give me an excuse.” I followed him into the living room. “Hey Jake?” He paused before opening the door. “I will miss you.”

He smirked and said, “Ditto, you Indian fuck machine! Come back in a single piece. Don’t do anything too stupid or wild when you’re out there. Ok?”

“Okaaay!”

“I mean it, Shekhar. Don’t think with your dick while you’re out there. I’m saying this as someone who cares.”

“I know. I know. Thanks. I really do appreciate it.”

I made it just in time to rush through baggage check-in and security. It left barely a half hour of wait time before boarding. I used that reprieve to enjoy a glass of red. It was going to be a struggle to get a decent glass of wine in the part of India I was going to.

A sigh escaped from me. The dread I had been trying to push away finally caught up. This trip would likely be the most cathartic one of my life. I didn’t want to think about it yet and scanned the place to find distraction. A towering ruddy cheeked man in marine’s outfit walked past the lounge carrying a duffle bag on one shoulder. I wondered what was going on in his mind. What if he were flying into his base ready to be taken to one of the many combat zones of the world? Would his heart be thudding as loudly as mine?

Possibly he felt my eyes on himself because he turned and looked right at me. Our eyes locked for the briefest moment. His were blue. I shook myself out of the trance after he walked away from my zone of vision. “Perspective, drama queen!” I mumbled, then left a twenty on the table and trudged purposefully to my gate. My heart beating louder than my stride.

Copyright © 2015 meanderingsNmusings; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..