Jump to content
    Mellicat
  • Author
  • 785 Words
  • 1,382 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Wealth - 1. Chapter 1

Nothing turned Jason on like money- especially when it was his. Every time he closed a big deal or saw one of the stocks he owned take a big jump, his dick got hard. For him making money was the definitive aphrodisiac. His ultimate fantasy was to make love on a bed covered with hundred dollar bills, like the scene in the movie Studio 54.

So when he actually had the opportunity to fulfill his fantasy he leapt at the chance. One of the stocks he owned had doubled and suddenly he was flush with money, so why not? He withdrew the funds, promising himself that he would be depositing them back the next day. So what if he had to go with fifties instead of hundreds in order to have enough bills.

He took the cash home and began spreading the bills across his bed, then he lit a few candles and picked up the phone. “Hey, come over,” he asked his boyfriend. “I want you.” Jon lived in the same building, they had been seeing each other for just over a year now, and lately Jason had been thinking of asking Jon to move in.

“Knock, knock,” Jon called out as he let himself into the apartment.

“In here,” Jason called from the bedroom.

“What’s up?” Jon stood in the doorway of the bedroom, watching his boyfriend lying on the bed drinking from a flute of champagne. “Besides the obvious?”

“I finally did it,” Jason said, picking up the other flute from the nightstand to hand to Jon.

“Did what?”

“One of my stocks split.”

“And that’s a good thing?” Jon asked. He was pretty, but when it came to money and finances, well, that wasn’t where his talent lay.

“Oh yeah, that is a very good thing,” Jason smiled at him.

Jon smiled back, “So you’re going to fuck me on a bed covered with cash?”

“Yeah.”

Jon walked over to the bed and pulled Jason up into his arms. “Sounds hot.” Jon’s lips met Jason’s as they began a slow sensual kiss. Their hands roaming over hard bodies, unfastening buttons, unzipping zippers, pushing and pulling until both were naked and hard.

“Lay back,” Jon said once the clothes were shed, then he crawled up over Jason and resumed their kiss. He grabbed the bottle of lube on the nightstand and poured some in his hand, then reached down and began stroking Jason’s cock, slicking it up with the cool liquid.

“I want to suck you,” Jason whispered, rolling Jon over onto his back and sliding down to take Jon’s cock between his lips.

“Mmmm,” Jon sighed as he felt his dick slide into the warm wet mouth. He ran his hand down Jason’s back. “You have money stuck to you,” he said, brushing it off, back onto the bed.

Jason pulled off of Jon’s dick, “What can I say, money sticks to me like glue,” he said with a smile.

“Oh, don’t you wish,” Jon chuckled.

Jason’s attention went back to Jon’s dick, taking it back into his mouth and sliding it down over his tongue until it reached the back of his throat.

“Ah,” Jon moaned, feeling Jason’s throat swallow around him. “Oh God, that feels so good.”

Jason buried his nose in his lover’s pubes, loving the smell of him mixed with the smell of the cash they lay on.

Jon felt his balls tighten, “Jason, I don’t want to come yet, I want you in me,” he said, pulling Jason’s head from his cock. “I want to feel you from the inside.”

Jon put his legs up over Jason’s shoulders as Jason moved up over his lover. “Put it in me, baby,” he whispered.

Jason pushed in, watching his lover’s face as he did. The grimace at the initial pinch and then the look of bliss that washed over his features as the pain gave way to pleasure. “Oh Jon, you feel so good.”

He began thrusting in and out, their bodies joined as one. Jon reached between them to take hold of his dick, pumping it in rhythm with Jason’s movements. “I’m not going to last much longer,” Jon said.

“That’s okay, we have all night,” was Jason’s reply as he continued pumping his dick into the warm ass of his lover. “We can make love over and over.”

“Ah,” Jon moaned as his orgasm took him. Jason’s release was not long behind as he felt his lover’s ass clamp down around him.

Both men lay together trying to catch their breath. “Jason?”

“Yeah?”

“We have cum, sweat, and money stuck to us. Not a good combination.”

“Oh yeah? I think it’s a great combination. But we will need to clean the money off before I take it back to the bank.”

“Gives a whole new meaning to the words ‘money laundering’, doesn’t it?” Jon laughed.

Copyright © 2011 Mellicat; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..