Jump to content
    MetroPunk
  • Author
  • 1,015 Words
  • 751 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The new Model - 1. Chapter 1

The New Model

Chapter 1


 

Being a photographer has it’s definite advantages. Always on the lookout for new models I sometimes run across that one that makes my profession a little more than just a job. Nigel was just such a young man. A beautiful specimen of the male gender. Innocently walking into my life looking for someone to make him feel special.

 

 

It was closing time and I was so ready to go home. I had just finished with my last shoot and was looking for a quiet evening. I was in the back of my studio putting my camera in the bag when I heard the door open and shut. My first thought was "oh crap I just want to go home." I thought for a moment when suddenly a head popped in.

"Hello? Are you the photographer?"

My first thought was to be my usual smart ass self and say "No. I'm the janitor." But I decided to play nice and I turned around. Oh my hell. I just about tripped over my light tripod. There standing in the shadows of my studio stood the most beautiful young man I think I've ever seen. Blue eyes, dark brown hair that he wore short. His lip was pierced as well as his ears and one eyebrow.

I stuttered foolishly "Yes I..I am. Can I help you?"

The young boy, I say boy cause I figured him to be about 18 or so, smiled and said "Hi, my name is Nigel. I have a friend who told me about you and your pictures."

Now normally I'd correct someone who said "pictures" and remind them that "pictures" are what you take at family reunions. I do photographs. But again I held my tongue.

He continued. "My friend's name is Noah. Do you know who I'm talking about?"

I was a little surprised because Noah was gay and a little tramp. This boy didn't look gay at all. I couldn't imagine him and Noah being friends.

"Yes as a matter of fact I do know Noah." I replied He's one of my models I shoot nudes with."

"Yeah." The young boy said. "I've always wanted to model and He said that you're really good and you like helping new models get started."

I'd done this for several of my models both boys and girls. I just liked helping them out. Nothing more.

He continued, "What would it take to get you to shoot me?"

"Well" I said, "I'd have to do some test shots on you to see how you come across on the edits." "What kind of photos are you thinking of doing?"

"Well, Noah said you were looking for more male nude models. I'd like to try that if I could."

I'm sure you all know where my mind went with that one. :) (Smile) Getting my composure back somewhat I remembered I had friends coming over that night and I needed to get home.

"How about you come by tomorrow about this time Nigel and we'll get some of those test shots?" I said.

"Oh wow! Really? You really mean you'll give me a chance?"

"Sure" I said, "I'd love to see how you do."

The boy's face lit up and he smiled. Uhhh! My heart melts just thinking about it. He had the cutest smile.

Nigel walked out and I continued packing my camera.

The next day came and I got so busy I forgot all about Nigel. Come closing time I was again in a hurry to leave when I heard the door again. Suddenly I remembered he was coming. I walked out to the front lobby and wow. Nigel was standing there in a pair of black capris and No shirt. My lights reflecting off his tanned hairless chest. No shoes or socks either. I felt my heart leap.

I managed to croak out, "Oh hi. I'm glad you made it back."

I felt my knees weaken as I walked over to him. After a very uncomfortable moment I looked at him and told him to come on back to the studio. He followed me back. I led him to the background and told him to stand there as I got my camera ready. I fumbled in the camera case and almost dropped my best lens. I did manage to attach it to the camera surprisingly. I fiddled with some settings and then turned to the young boy.

"Ok Nigel. How about we just take some of you standing there?"

He agreed and let me pose him. Touching his bare shoulders as I posed him I felt a surge go through my body. He followed my instructions and posed as I said. I went back to the camera and started shooting.

After a few shots I walked over and said " Now let's try some of you in a kneeling position."

He obliged and dropped to his knees. I moved his head into position and did some more shots

"So" I said. "You'd like to try doing nudes huh?"

He nodded yes.

"Ok lets try some."

I pointed over to a white blanket on the floor.

"Come over here and stand for a second Nigel."

He walked over.

"Ok, let's see." I said. "Let's try some with you looking like your pulling your capris down."

"Sure" He said.

I walked back to my camera and looked through the viewfinder. Nigel unbuttoned his capris and pulled them open a bit. As he pulled them open I quickly noticed his blue underwear. It matched his eyes. In fact it actually enhanced them. We photogs notice those kinds of things. ;) (Wink) I looked up at his eyes and they had a twinkle that was incredible.

"Nigel, Do you mind pulling your shorts down just a bit?" I asked. "Just enough that we can see a few pubes."

Nigel obliged and tugged a bit on his shorts revealing a small bit of his lovely pubes. It suddenly felt a little too warm in the studio.


To be continued..



© 2014 MetroPunk Fotografik

© 2014 MetroPunk
  • Like 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..