Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Christmas Love - 1. Short Story

Christmas Love ( A Short Story )

Quinn walked down the road towards the bakery, feeling the cold sinking into his bones. Wrapping his coat tighter around himself, he entered the store before smelling the scent of peppermint and donuts. Practically drooling from the smells, he went to work searching with his eyes for the perfect, warm snack. Ooh, there’s one now! The hunk standing behind the counter eyed the boy of the same age before asking what he would like.

Quinn smirked in that gay way of his and leaned forward, his peppermint breath caressing the other boys ear before whispering, “ How about a little of you, sugarplum?” A stupid line, Quinn knows, but he really doesn’t care. The other boy of sixteen looks shocked before blushing furiously and shaking his head. Quinn just shrugs without remorse and orders a Christmas donut for on the walk home. Winking quickly at the cashier kid again, Quinn walks away grinning like a fool before seeing a familiar someone across the road.

“ Hey Joe, wait up!” The other boy, Joe, turns around with his thick black hair falling across his face and blue eyes searching, finally finding Quinn before a smirk of perfect white teeth appears.

Quinn catches up with the waiting boy and grins again, “ Hey, have you gone to the bakery recently? There is a hunk of a hound in there taking orders. Well, not mine anyway!”

Joe shakes his head at his friend and laughs softly, “ You should appreciate those around you and not go after so many strangers, you might get hurt one day.” Quinn just laughs loudly and catches a falling snowflake in his mouth,

“ Yum, pollution, dirt, and Christmas cuties for boys. Who could want more?” Joe sighs and leaves his friend dancing in a frenzy to catch snowflakes on his tongue.

Walking down the path through the woods to his home, Joe kicks at a snow heap and swears when his foot connects with an ice chunk. “ What a guy to fall in love with, you give him all of the signs and he doesn’t even notice... or care.” Joe scowls and keeps trudging heavily back to his house. Not noticing a form following from behind, he fails to see the snowball before it pelts his back.

Whipping around, Joe falls to the ground when a flying tackle is thrown his way, and then he is laying in the snow with Quinn sitting on top of him. Quinn, instead of looking hilariously happy, looks considering and sad. “ Your in love with me?” Joe’s heart plummets to the bottom where it breaks, staring up at Quinn he stutters before getting courage.

Just kiss him. A voice keeps repeating this to him while Joe deals with his storming emotions before finally looking up into Quinn’s face, still above sitting on him. Pushing up on his elbow, Joe looks deep into Quinn’s eyes and gives him the kiss of a lifetime, right smack on his lips. Quinn takes it and Joe starts to have hope, but then Quinn pulls away and Joe feels like falling into the darkness again, but then Quinn looks at him and whispers, “ I think that I may love you too, and I am sorry that I ignored you before, I saw the moves... its just that I was afraid that I would be a bad partner.”

Joe gapes at his friend and then pulls Quinn in for another hug, squashing the donut in the process. Leaning back and smiling, both boys look into each other’s faces before giving each other the best French kiss that anyone could have. After doing that, they lean back and just lay together in the snow, making snow-angels and singing Christmas carols. Sitting up abruptly, Quinn states seriously, “ Joe, will you be my boyfriend?” Joe looks up in surprise and pauses for a second in happiness before answering, “ Of course, I love you!”

Quinn grins and laughs before saying softly, “ I love you too.” Then both hug and kiss until blue with the cold, before heading home to Joe’s house hand-in-hand. “ Merry Christmas, Joe.” Joe looks back at Quinn, “ Merry Christmas to you too, Quinn.” Then Quinn, in the middle of walking again, tackles Joe and covers his face in sticky kisses!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Everyone!

Thanks for reading, and Happy Holidays! Merry Christmas!! :lmao:
2011 MuddyRiverGirl; All Rights Reserved
  • Like 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

The story was nice. For a short story, the portrayal of characters was very good. Though a bit more dialogue before Quinn confronts his friend (sorry forgot the name :P ) would have added to the already charming story.

Nevertheless, A job well done! thumbsup.gif

Merry CHristmas! :D

Ivan.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..