Jump to content
    Myr
    • Classic Author
  • 2,178 Words
  • 4,141 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Crash Course - 1. Chapter 1

Ian had been training with weapons almost since he learned to walk. Since he was nine summers, he frequently won the matches he fought in. By the time he was twelve, no one would fight him in groups of less than three. Adults included. His page, also his closest friend was killed in a hunting accident about that time. It was as if something in him snapped. He refused to talk to anybody or interact, other than during his fighting matches. And then, it was only to insult and put down his opponents.

His parents did try, of course. The Lord and Lady Crownfire, did everything they could think of to try to curb his lust for combat. In their research, they discovered a special school for boys located on Dragon Mountain, near the Citadel of the Raven. The school catered to the very rich (they qualified), and the specially gifted in the fields of Magecraft and Warcraft. The catch, however, was the required pairing of boys. Admission is in sets of twos only. One boy had to have mage potential, the other, warrior potential. That was a small concern. The large concern was finding somebody that could work with Ian. No small task as he practically kills any boy that comes near him.

Finally, Lord Crownfire found a solution that he was willing to try. Family cousins on the lesser side of the family tree had a son that had a powerful mage gift. The boy was just a month younger than his son. According to his sources, the boy was both gentle and calm. William Cormaeril was the boy's name and he was the diametrically opposed to his son. His informant also told him the boy knew how to take care of himself and could often just as brooding as Ian. Lord Crownfire immediately had the boy summoned and assigned quarters right next to Ian's own.

William, for his part, was glad to be at the Crownfire Manor. While he didn't think he would ever fit in anywhere, he blended in at the manor far better than he did at his parent's home. There were several enigmas however. The first, he had no idea why he was there. Some royal troops were sent to collect him and his belongings and they deposited him there. His room was located next to his distant cousin Ian's room. Ian barely even looked at William, except for when William found himself in Ian's way. And furthermore, Ian never touched him. William learned later from some of the other boys that this in itself was extremely odd. Ian went out of his way to fight with everyone. He especially liked to fight new people that he hadn't measured up yet.

This pattern went on for over a month. Ian, if anything, went out of his way not to make contact with William. William did go down to train in hand-to-hand combat and sword practice three times per week. It was noted by his trainers that he excelled in hand-to-hand combat and could easily hold his own against a larger opponent. The rest of the time he studied magic. Here, his instructors also noted, that he excelled far beyond his age would suggest. He had a natural talent with magic forces and they seemed to just bend to his will alone.

Well over a month after his arrival, as he approached his room, he noticed someone standing by his door. He was quite shocked to see that it was Ian. He proceeded to his door as normal.

"Come with me," Ian demanded menacingly

William turned to look Ian in the eye, "No."

He turned his back to Ian and started to go into his room. Ian, in a sudden movement, grabbed William and looped his arm around his neck in a strangle hold. He dragged the lighter boy to his room. The door was already slightly ajar, so he pushed the boy into it, causing the door to swing open.

 

"Close it. Lock it," Ian hissed into William's ear.

William did as he was told and was dragged over to the bed. Ian spun William around so that he landed on his back as he was shoved onto the bed. Ian laid himself on top of William, their stomachs touching. William never put up any fight. Ian lessened his hold on William and stared into his eyes. William, as always, was deadly calm. Ian rolled off of him and they both stared at the upper canopy of the bed.

"I have not talked to anybody since my page was killed."

"So I have been told."

"He was the only one that ever really understood me. He was such a nice boy. I killed the man that hit him."

"I heard that as well, at least about the part where you killed the man. I also heard that you warned everybody that I was not to be touched. Why is that?"

"You look a lot like Ren. There was also something different about you. You are a lot like me."

"You mean, a raving lunatic that likes to beat people within an inch of their lives?"

Ian flinched, but said nothing.

"Or do you mean that people are afraid of me?"

"People are afraid of both of us."

"I'm not afraid of you."

Quick as lightning, Ian rolled and grabbed William by the neck and again and tightened his grasp. "Why not?" He loosened so that William could answer.

"I know your deepest secret Ian."

Ian recoiled like he had been bit. The blood drained completely from his face and he turned almost as white as new fallen snow. "You do?" he finally whispered.

"Yes. It is a normal feeling you know. It isn't a reason to try to pound every male into the dirt."

Ian flashed as red as his hair again and started to roll when William reached out and chopped him hard in the center of his torso. The blow left Ian gasping for air, like a fish out of water.

"I've had quite enough of you grabbing my neck. My next response will hardly be so nice."

Ian looked contrite for a moment, "I am sorry, I guess. I haven't thought about being nice to anybody for a very long time."

"I know that. Do you know why they brought me here?"

"They want to pair us and send us to Dragonsmere."

"They only send boys there, boys that work as teams, trusting in each other completely. Most of the time, the boys are more than friends."

"I had gathered that. I want to go."

"If that is true, then you are going to have to start acting more civilized."

"I know. It is hard after so long of giving into my whims."

"I thought you might be intelligent under that bully disguise."

Ian flashed red for a second, but you could see the effort he made to clamp down his emotional response. "Thanks, I think."

William started to get up when Ian turned to him, lightly laying his hand on William's chest, "Could you stay here tonight with me?"

William looked deeply into Ian's eyes before nodding and smiling. Ian smiled back and hopped off the bed and stripped down to nothing. William stripped bare on the other side of the bed. They crawled back into the bed, pulled the covers up and rolled to their backs, staring up at the canopy.

"Have you ever? Um... well... have you ever done anything with another boy?" Ian stammered out while blushing bright red again in the dark room.

Smiling to himself in the dark room, "A little, yes."

"What's it like?"

"Wonderful."

"Will you... er... could you... I mean... um... can I have a kiss?"

William grinned broadly in the dark as he rolled over so he was laying his upper body on top of Ian. He very gently touched his lips to Ian's and then pulled back. He liked the feeling a lot. He leaned in again and pressed his lips hard on Ian's. Ian pressed back and they quickly lost themselves in a passionate embrace.


William awoke in a strange bed with a feeling of absolute bliss. He barely had time to register the warm wetness around his favorite toy as he went into orgasmic bliss.

What a way to wake up!

He slowly came down from his sexual high to the feeling of someone licking his erect, pink nipple. He groaned aloud as he pushed the other boy off of him and turned to face him.

"I thought umph..." he was cut off but the randy lad's tongue as it found its way into his mouth. He could taste a bit of his own sweet-salty flavor in the other boy's mouth. The kissing was much better than last night.

He was finally able to pry the other boy off of him, "I thought you didn't know what to do with other boys?"

Ian smiled seductively, "I didn't say that. I only asked what you thought it was like. I hear the experience is different for everyone. This is the first time I have felt a significant amount more than just lust."

"Ah. You have mastered at least one skill," William said as he flipped the larger boy over and pinned him to the bed.

Ian was feeling awfully excited as his rather hard erection was pressing against William's crack, as William hovered just above Ian, keeping him pinned to the bed. Ian was not adverse to this situation one single bit.

William stretched Ian's hands out above his head as far as they could go. He held the arms tightly with both of his own as he started to press hard kisses, full of lust, upon Ian's quivering lips. Ian squirmed beneath him, causing his erection to rub up and down along William's ass crack.

William broke the kiss and leaned over and whispered in Ian's ear, "May I take all of you Ian?"

Ian's green eyes sought and found William's blue ones. They stared at each other for a few long moments before Ian nodded and smiled shyly.

William rolled off Ian long enough to grab the small jar of oil that was sitting on the nightstand beside Ian's bed. William smiled broadly at the little jar before crawling his way back to Ian.

Ian tensed in anticipation of what was to come. William flipped Ian over on to his belly and admired the smooth globes of flesh that were in front of him. These were the muscled buns of a hardworking boy. William decided he needed to get Ian to relax a bit before he started, so he lay down completely on Ian. His hard five inches nestling neatly in the other boy's beautiful crack. William started racing his hands up and down Ian's sides causing the other boy to squirm and giggle. Ian was very quickly relaxed and barely even noticed when one of William's hands went to working on his anus. William had first one well-lubricated finger and then a second squirming around into Ian. Ian relaxed quickly with William's other hand still touching the ticklish spots on Ian's side.

Ian's mouth opened in an "O" when he felt something large than a finger enter him. William had moved both hands to his hipbones and had almost dug in there. Ian squirmed naturally away from his first penetration but did not get far due to the restraining hands on his hips. The initial discomfort went away fairly quickly. William had gone all the way in, with his pubic hair resting against Ian's backside. William stayed in that position until Ian pushed back against him.

William was enjoying the feelings he was receiving immensely. This was only the second time he had ever had sex with another boy. The first time had been non-remarkable. The boy-page he had taken was rather well used. Ian was very tight. William certainly did not want to hurt his new lover so he went all the way in slowly and stayed there until he felt Ian press back against him.

William pulled out slowly to about halfway and then went in again slowly. He was relishing the tightness and the heat of Ian. Ian was getting more and more into the activity himself. He had reached behind and grabbed William's ass-cheeks and was pulling William hard into him. Ian started groaning about the same time that William did.

William went faster and faster as he really started pounding into Ian. Ian was groaning more and more loudly before he suddenly stiffened completely and his ass locked down hard on Williams's dick. William's thrust stopped abruptly because it was too hard to continue. Ian's dick spurted load after load into the bedspread. After about the third shot, William started shooting into Ian.

Neither boy had ever felt anything this intense before. William collapsed completely on Ian and couldn't even move to pull out.

Both boys dropped into a post-orgasmic slumber almost immediately.

© 2006 Myr

Copyright © 2010 Myr; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 9
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

hmm, how to put this, it is an interesting scene, but i think it would actually be better as a larger story, it leaves me wondering what is going to happen to the two boys after this...And the whole set up makes it feel part of a larger story...I like it, it is good though.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • Site Administrator
On 12/20/2010 06:05 AM, Celethiel said:
hmm, how to put this, it is an interesting scene, but i think it would actually be better as a larger story, it leaves me wondering what is going to happen to the two boys after this...And the whole set up makes it feel part of a larger story...I like it, it is good though.
It was intended as a possibility of such. Never got around to writing it though.
  • Like 1
Link to comment

That is a wonderful story, Myr. I cannot believe the elegance of your write is so real. Even if the background of the story is what I call pseudo-archaic, and I never read this sort of stories.... I was totally gripped into reading. I was prisoner of the expectations your telling was creating. That made me realize I am learning a lot from your stunning ability as a writer. I cannot believe it. I had been reading stories that caught me in a tight grip before. But they were using a lot of fireworks and special effects. You had caught me with a minimal effort, with an unbelievable easiness. I have to thank you for this story.

Link to comment
  • Site Administrator
On 02/17/2011 05:25 AM, John Galaor said:
That is a wonderful story, Myr. I cannot believe the elegance of your write is so real. Even if the background of the story is what I call pseudo-archaic, and I never read this sort of stories.... I was totally gripped into reading. I was prisoner of the expectations your telling was creating. That made me realize I am learning a lot from your stunning ability as a writer. I cannot believe it. I had been reading stories that caught me in a tight grip before. But they were using a lot of fireworks and special effects. You had caught me with a minimal effort, with an unbelievable easiness. I have to thank you for this story.
Thanks for your comments. :)
Link to comment

Amazing story. It's a setup to the type of story I love. I so hope you consider writing it. It is still great, as it is but still has so much more potential as a long story or even series.

Link to comment
  • Site Administrator
On 08/08/2015 04:37 AM, Findecino said:

Amazing story. It's a setup to the type of story I love. I so hope you consider writing it. It is still great, as it is but still has so much more potential as a long story or even series.

Thanks. I've thought about writing more on this story line.

Link to comment
On 16/02/2011 at 7:25 PM, John Galaor said:

I am learning a lot from your stunning ability as a writer.

 

Just a bit OTT, did you pay him to say that? LOL. Seven years on and you've come a long way with your writing - even though we only get one chapter at a time - I liked the sex, you should put a scene like that in your Sci-fi world! 😉

  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • Site Administrator
2 hours ago, William King said:

 

Just a bit OTT, did you pay him to say that? LOL. Seven years on and you've come a long way with your writing - even though we only get one chapter at a time - I liked the sex, you should put a scene like that in your Sci-fi world! 😉

John himself was always a bit over the top with his comments.  I"m not so certain I'll add something this explicit again.  I mean I will if it fits, but I've learned to do more by implication and suggestion.  I'm glad you liked it though.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..