Jump to content
    Percy
  • Author
  • 1,796 Words
  • 1,038 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Double Cross - 4. Chapter 4


“You’ll do, sweetheart,” Fitz tapped Jamie’s shoulder in satisfaction then hustled the three of them down the hall to a set of make-up stations.

Still in the short robe, now with soft hair floating around his head, Jamie slid demurely onto the short stool in front of the well-lit make-up mirror. No assistants appeared to help and Jamie looked cautiously at the tray on the table with a palette of colorful orbs. Canisters of brushes and wands sat off to the side. S/he’d never had such a bounty of supplies when working with make-up.

“We’re still here to help, if you like.” Maia slid a hip onto the make-up table and cocked an eyebrow at Jamie.

“It’s been a long time since...” Jamie shrugged a shoulder. “Not sure if I even know where to start.”

“Foundation, of course.” Dawn swiped a sponge clothe across a creamy pot of the stuff and began to dab it on Jamie’s face. “You won’t need much.”

“I’ll do the eyes.” Maia lifted a thin-tipped lining pencil and Jamie’s eyes fluttered closed.

The two girls applied their instruments and his skin tickled at the light, brushing strokes over his face. They kept up a running commentary on their work.

“Sexy, I think.”

“But not too sultry. Keep it light.”

“Light as air, Dee said.”

“She needs full lips.”

“Wet.”

“Kissable.”

A light mist hit his neck and the scent of lilacs filled the air.

“I think she’s almost ready.” Maia, Dawn and Jamie turned their heads to see who had spoken. Dee lounged in the doorway, arms crossed over her chest, eyes only on Jamie.

“Yes, she is.” Dawn set down the bottle of cologne and stepped away.

Maia, too, hopped down from the table. “I think it’s time for us to go.”

The two girls slipped past Dee and out the door. Jamie watched in the mirror as the new arrival straightened, collected a shopping bag she had deposited by her feet, and advanced into the room. The door swung shut behind her, locking with a faint click.

She had showered after the game, and changed into fresh clothes. Her attire was manly and somewhat formal, but there was no hint of the masculine about her person. She was all girl, a boyish girl in champagne colored slacks, pressed and cuffed, topped with a white dress shirt, sleeves partially rolled up her arms. A summer vest hugged her torso. Small breasts were evident under the clothing but not prominent. Men’s dress shoes clicked on the floor as she crossed the room. Her hair was cut boyishly too, close to her head and parted on the side. She’d applied a gel of some sort to keep it in place.

D’s eyes held Jamie’s in the mirror as she approached. Once abreast of Jamie, she set the bag she carried on the make-up stand and rested her hands on his shoulders, over the thin cloth of the robe.

“Fitz did a good job.” Her hands lightly fingered some of the strands curling against his neck. “And Daisy and Maia.”

She leaned down so that their faces appeared side by side in the mirror. “Light as air. Just like I requested. What are you thinking?”

 

I can’t breathe. Her presence enveloped him.

 

“They made me pretty.” Jamie said.

 

Dee’s eyes were approving in the mirror. “Yes, they did. And you are.”

She straightened, lifted a garment from the bag. “I brought you some things. This was the one you liked, I believe?”

It was the dress from the magazine. The one s/he’d admired, that everyone said would set off his best features.

“Yes, how did-“

D pressed a finger over his lips. “Fitz of course. He helps me out with all the pretty girls. And right now, you’re my pretty girl. Got it?”

He’d never been called pretty, but he was. Now. Pretty for today. Pretty for Dee. Jamie inventoried the moment.

“May I put it on?”

“Eventually.”

She handed the bag to him. “Show me what else you find in there.”

Jamie reached in, felt tissue, and pulled it out. Carefully he undid the wrapping and found himself holding the thin straps of a bra. Some of the happiness faded. “This can’t be for me. I haven’t changed that much.”

“Of course it’s for you, silly. You can hardly wear the dress without it, and there are matching knickers in the bag as well. Put them on, gorgeous girl. You’ll be stunning. Trust me.”

“I don’t know...” Jamie fingered the material.

“That’s why you’re here at the spa. You don’t need to know anything. We know what you need. I know.”

Jamie continued to look uncertainly at the undergarment. “If you’re sure. I guess I could try them on.”

Dee reached into the bag, and held the matching set of knickers out to Jamie. “Good. Go ahead.”

Jamie made no move to take them and Dee rolled her eyes. “You’re a shy one, aren’t you? I won’t watch.”

She left the silky set of underwear on the table and turned her back, walking a few steps away. “I’m not going to spend the afternoon staring at a wall so you better hurry.”

Jamie hurried. Slipping off the robe, he slid the panties on first. They fit well. Snug, but not uncomfortable. His cock and balls filled the front generously. His fingers traced his contours momentarily, admiring himself in the shiny material until Dee cleared her throat. Hooking the bra with a finger. He slipped his arms through the straps and drew it down over his chest. The closure was in the back. He contorted himself awkwardly to latch the eyes and hooks and then quickly covered up with the robe.


“Okay, they’re on.” He perched back on the stool, back straight as a schoolboy’s.

 

Dee turned around, smirking when she saw he’d covered up again. “Still a lot of work to do with you, I see.”

 

She circled behind him, trailing one finger across his shoulders as she passed. “Did I get the right size?”

 

“Yes, of course.” His chest spilled into the cups of the bra. They were padded, not terribly large, and actually felt rather enticing against his skin. His nipples were tight, puckered in the cups. Even under the robe, he could see that his shape was subtly changed. Sexily changed.

 

Dee walked around to the front of him, perching on the make-up table much as Maia had earlier. “I don’t know if I can trust you to know whether it fits.”

 

She slid a finger just under the V of the robe, tracing his skin. The finger ran along a collarbone, then deeper, sliding under the strap of the bra. She flicked it. “I suppose it’s not bad.”

 

Her finger was gone and Jamie drew in a breath he hadn’t realized he was holding. “Maybe I should try on the dress.”

 

“Not yet.” Dee moved behind him once again.

 

“Look at me, gorgeous girl,” She caught his eyes in the mirror. “Before the dress goes on. I want to see you in that bra. And those knickers. I want you to show me how it all looks.”

 

Jamie was mesmerized. Trapped. He was the girl staring with wretched uncertainty from the mirror, feeling the heat of this commanding boy/woman behind him. Her hands descended to his shoulders once again. He watched the robe being pushed from his shoulders, slipping down his newly pale arms. His torso came into sight. The bra a stark white against his skin. He looked attractive in the women’s wear.

 

“There now. Look at you. So shy and for no reason.” Dee’s right hand followed the strap of the bra downward. . “Not too fancy, is it? I don’t like a lot of frills and lace. Just a nice soft white, with a little pink trim along the edges.”

 

Jamie watched her fingertips trace the pink trim. There was something perversely erotic in the image. Such a delicate item on him, capturing the flesh of his chest, pushing and padding it into a girlish shape. Dee’s fingers moved to pinch the tips of the cups. She rolled them. All she captured was material. His nipples were well protected under the pads. But his breath hitched anyway, just at the sight.

 

Dee’s own exhalations hastened as they both focused on the scene in the mirror. She, too, was aroused be the image, Jamie realized. The robe pooled at his waist trapping his arms in the sleeves, leaving him at the mercy of Dee’s roaming hands.

 

She ducked her head to press kisses along one shoulder. Her lips were firm and her tongue traced wet circles of his sensitized skin. Jamie watched his eyes, prominent in his made up face, glaze at the sensation, at the sight. When her mouth reached his neck, he willing tilted his head to give Dee access to the exposed flesh. Her teeth worked roughly on his neck, sucking. She seemed intent on marking on him when suddenly she gentled her kisses, moving her mouth closer to one ear.

 

“Such a gorgeous girl, a pretty girl,” she murmured. Her hands lifted the robe, smoothed it back into place. “And maybe my shy girl is just a little wanton too, yes?”

 

He didn’t answer, breath moving raggedly in and out of his lungs.

 

“Answer me, Jamie. Is my shy girl a little wanton?”

 

“Yes.” The word was pushed out from full lips, still wet and reddened by the lip gloss.

 

“That’s good, Jamie. Very good. I like to hear that, because later tonight you are going to be very, very wanton.”

 

Jamie was sure he heard himself release a weak moan at her words, but she was already turning briskly away.

 

“First though, you need to dress. Slip into that outfit I brought you. We’re meeting another couple for tea. It’s a sort of double date.”

 

“Tea?” He was rather hungry.

 

“It’s past time and I’m famished.” She headed for the door. “There’s a matching pair of shoes in the bag. Flats. Very cute. Very respectable. Join me in the hallway when you’re dressed. We don’t want to be too late.”

 

“But who are we meeting?”

 

But Dee had already exited, closing the door behind her. Jamie drew the low waisted coat dress from the bag. He should be concerned about meeting others dressed in this manner. His wife was somewhere on the spa’s campus. He found that he wasn’t anxious though. Confronting Trisha when he was so prettily made up was a risk he was willing to take.

Copyright © 2012 Percy; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 09/20/2012 02:46 AM, carringtonrj said:
You write with such zest and obvious pleasure. A delightful, strange, lovely read. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks, it's always pleasing to get a comment from you!
Link to comment

Wouldn't it be ironic if they were having a double date with Trish?

 

I'm trying to figure Dee out. Is she straight? Lesbian? Bi? I mean, I know she likes girls, but even though Jamie may be pretty and look awesome all made up as a girl, he still has all his boy bits. lol How does that fit in to her seduction?

 

And is he going to be in the middle of a seduction competition between Dee and Blaine?

 

Looking forward to their date! :)

Link to comment
On 09/20/2012 07:07 AM, Lisa said:
Wouldn't it be ironic if they were having a double date with Trish?

 

I'm trying to figure Dee out. Is she straight? Lesbian? Bi? I mean, I know she likes girls, but even though Jamie may be pretty and look awesome all made up as a girl, he still has all his boy bits. lol How does that fit in to her seduction?

 

And is he going to be in the middle of a seduction competition between Dee and Blaine?

 

Looking forward to their date! :)

Thanks Lisa. I think they are all heading for a fun night. A fun polyamorous night. ;)
Link to comment

Last week was a little hectic for me, but now I'm catching up again.

 

When I read chapter three I was a little distracted with all the description of clothes, not sure where it was meant to lead at the time, but with this chapter it all fell into place. And I want to say this, chapter 4, had a very sensual feeling to it, the clothing and Jamie's reaction to it and her/his sensations when seeing the underwear and feeling the fabric against her/his skin is the main reason for that. So if that was your aim you have succeeded.

 

I too wonder who they'll double date, and I wouldn't be surprised if it is indeed Trisha. Luckily I don't have to wait long to find out. I'm on to the next chapter as soon as I have finished dinner.

Link to comment
On 09/25/2012 12:24 AM, sorgbarn said:
Last week was a little hectic for me, but now I'm catching up again.

 

When I read chapter three I was a little distracted with all the description of clothes, not sure where it was meant to lead at the time, but with this chapter it all fell into place. And I want to say this, chapter 4, had a very sensual feeling to it, the clothing and Jamie's reaction to it and her/his sensations when seeing the underwear and feeling the fabric against her/his skin is the main reason for that. So if that was your aim you have succeeded.

 

I too wonder who they'll double date, and I wouldn't be surprised if it is indeed Trisha. Luckily I don't have to wait long to find out. I'm on to the next chapter as soon as I have finished dinner.

Thanks Sorgbarn, I always look forward to what you have to say. I'm glad Jamie's perceptions are coming across. -Percy
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..