Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Jacker - 2. Chapter 2: First Encounter

Reports of the infamous ’Jacker’ continue to dominate local news. Rich has even noticed a greater police presence on that stretch of road. On one hand, it helps slow some of the dangerous speeders, but on the other it is a nuisance to the sightly rushed responsible speeding drivers, like himself.

Caroline, seems incredibly interested to hear whether Rich has seen the suspect yet. It seems to have become an obsession for her, as well. Even hopeful her husband would be the brave person responsible for bringing the perverted loon to justice. They would be the talk of the town, and they’d be invited to all the best gatherings to share all of the details of the demented man’s capture. She’s so easy to read, so Rich continues to show little to no interest in her reporting of the news. This way she won’t get her hopes up, maybe she’ll badger him less, and greatfully, she won’t include him in her gossip with her chattering friends.

In his most typical masturbatory fantasy, he discovers one of his poker friends admits to being the culprit. They have a good laugh while looking forward to his stories. In some of the other fantasies, he winds up in precarious positions with the stranger. This has become a useful go-to release when needed.

Still enjoying the newly found interest amongst his fellow commuters, he took note of one attractive man at a stoplight making that well known gesture. Rich watched with a keen interest as the hand came in and out of sight in quick repetitive fashion. That was until the gentleman realized he was being watched. The man smiled at Rich while showing him the orange juice that he had been shaking. This became a story of interest with the poker buddies that week. Ironically, none of them asked what he would have done if it had been the real Jacker. That might have been awkward if they had, especially since he’s so unsure himself.

However, Rich got his opportunity two days later. On the longest stretch between stoplights he noticed a man who kept nodding his head and giving that hand gesture. The guy even pointed ahead at the mall, presumably so they could “talk”. Rich found himself slowing down and getting behind the Jackers car. His heart pounding out of his chest as he pulled into a parking space next to his recent favorite fantasy. As if on the same wavelength the guys put their windows down at the same time to talk.

”Somehow I knew I would meet you one day.” Rich stammered as he tried not to sound rude.

The man appeared confused, even dismayed over Rich’s comment. “Well, see, I found myself, you know, responding to your, ah. Your hand gestures.”

Wide, eyed and in shock, Rich couldn’t even speak. He looked at the other guys equally shocked face. “Why would you say that?”

The story the other man regaled made Rich chuckle from complete disbelief. He realized what the man was describing was an exercise for his elbow and wrist. Rich was injured bicycling after flipping end over end. When the bike and he landed he broke his elbow on the sidewalk. The bicycle landed on the same arm with such force that he received severe nerve damage. Doctors had warned Rich, ‘You may not ever be able to use that hand again. Or have very limited range of movement.’ He had multiple surgeries just to sever the nerves sending pain signals to the brain. A few surgeries to relieve the pressure from swelling in the three nerve sacks in his forearm. And, one to hold the elbow together while the bones mended themselves. It literally took a whole year to even get his fingers to twitch and another 6 months to gain limited strength and agility. A year and a half of physical therapy twice a week. The recovery has been remarkable, but the arm still gets easily fatigued and requires exercise every chance he can. “That’s what you saw.”

”Wow, that’s incredible. I wonder if you are the one people believe to be the Jacker? I mean, I was positive you were.” That question made Rich go cold as he could see how that theory would be possible.

Rich paused as he bore into the other guys eyes, ”Hey, I’m curious, why did you respond back the way you did?” Rich couldn’t help himself from asking.

The only answer the other man could think of was another question. ”Why’d you follow me here if ‘you’ thought I was the Jacker?” The man’s eyebrows went up with real interest.

”You got me there, I’ve realized, lately, that I have a new curiosity. I haven’t been able to figure out what I would have wanted from this encounter, but here I am.” Rich realized his mouth suddenly became very dry.

”That’s exactly what I’ve been thinking.” The other man said flatly.

The silence now had become deafening, neither one could find words. Time was quickly running out. Rich just had to say something or he’d regret it for the rest of his life. “Listen, my name is Richard, but I prefer Rich. Honestly, I am married to a good woman and I have no desire to change that. I do think, however, I would be interested in creating a new, ah, friendship though. In fact, I have a group of friends that are getting together tonight for poker. Would you be interested in coming along?” His anticipation made him hold his breath.

”My name is Shane, I am recently divorced from a wretched shrew. I’ve been trying to get my mind off of that whole mess, so I think hanging out with you, and a group of other guys, for poker night, is a great idea.”

That’s when they exchanged numbers and agreed to meet an hour before at a local corner bar. They were smiling and completely excited about the next meeting. Rich couldn’t help but to watch the clock waiting to leave work.

As soon as he walked in the house he was relieved to find a note from Caroline, simple and to the point. ‘With Margaret, going to the beach, be back later. Love You’. Perfect, he doesn’t need to explain his plans and he can take a minute to figure out what he wants to look like when he meets Shane at the bar. On one hand he doesn’t want to look flashy, as if he’s on a first date and trying to impress a, whatever this is. On the other hand, he doesn’t want to look too sloppy either. Rich sat on the bed to breath calmly and slowly. He needed to see in his mind the things he’d normally wear to poker night and then he could truly be comfortable.

**********
It was pretty funny to see Shane getting out from his car nearly the same time as Rich. To the casual observer they nearly had the same outfit. But, in their minds there was a relief that they were dressed appropriately. Neither one really caught on to what the world might see.

Rich asked Shane what he wanted to drink and shortly after they sat at a corner booth. “So, Rich, I run a real estate agency. It keeps me busy when I want. What about you?”

”I inherited my family car dealership. It was a natural fit since I have always had a love for anything with a motor. Say, Shane, I wanna take a minute to collaborate our story how we met.” Shane sat further forward with keen interest while nodding his head. “These guys are open to almost any conversation, they don’t gossip and they go out of their way to protect each other. With that said, I don’t know exactly how much I want them to know. Can you think of a way to tell the truth without admitting to everything?”

”Ok, great question, do you remember the shrew I talked about. Well, I learned quite quickly I didn’t want to lie to her, she would just become a bigger witch when I would lie. So, I learned to master half truths.” Rich‘s smile was wide at Shanes story telling abilities. “The way I see what happened today was, two guys thinking they’ve seen the Jacker and then each of the guys devised a plan to capture the other.”

Rich was wide eyed when he fell back into the seat. “What did that woman do to you? That is absolutely brilliant. You should write a book!” They chuckled and got engrossed in the story for added flare.

Shane readily agreed to leave his car at the bar and let Rich take the lead. It was obvious to them both that a real friendship was taking place. Rich looked over at Shane and smiled, “It’s nice to meet someone you can be comfortable talking to?”

”Oh, is it ever. There have been far too few in my life.” Shane put so much emphasis on so few words.

Rich’s friends aren’t any real level of wealthy, rather guys who do well enough for their families to live in clean safe neighborhoods, in houses with plenty of space for everyone, and most everything they could need and mostly want. John’s house was special for the incredible Man Cave that is respected by his family as a safe space for him and his friends. It’s on a slight hill with windows and sliding doors to take you to the basement Man Sanctuary. John even boasts about the construction of it included an awesome sound proof barrier to the rest of the house. Even though Rich has been in it a million times, he is always impressed at how perfectly welcoming it is. He was even more pleased to see the awe in Shane’s face as he led him to the poker chamber. “John, Kevin, Michael, and Stan.” He pointed at each for Shane. “Guys, I want you to meet my newest friend who would like to join us, if it’s alright with you.”

”Absolutely, go grab a chair from over there and sit anywhere you’d like. If you want a drink or a beer, I’m sure Rich wouldn’t mind getting it for you.” John smiled at putting Rich to work knowing they would all ask for a refill, you know, since he’s going over there anyway. That particular method helps keep them all from drinking too much. See, nobody wants to be the one to serve everyone else.

The gang was impressed with Shane’s poker skills and even more engaged in the story of their attempt to capture each other. That is a story they will tell for the rest of their lives. Rich assumed they knew there’s more to the story, but these guys rarely make you say what you don’t want to say. You’re word is yours and they’ll take you at that.

Shane had so much to say about the group on the ride back to his car. Rich barely got three words in and he absolutely loved how this handsome man beamed with delight. Why couldn’t the Shrew see this? What a miserable person she must be.

The moment they came to a stop by Shane’s car Rich got a text from Caroline. <Jane died, the girls and I are going up to the city to see how we could help. I plan to be back in two days. Love you and I will call you tomorrow > <Sorry to hear about Jane, send my love and don’t worry about me, love you 2>

When Rich told Shane about the text Shane turned to Rich, “I’m sad to hear about Jane, are you ok?”

”I’m fine, she’s a long time friend of Caroline, but I can’t say I ever got close to her.”

”Well, if you aren’t in a rush to get home, would you want to follow me to my place? I have a large pool and a jacuzzi.” Shane tried his best not to sound too eager.

”That sounds great, lead the way.” Shane couldn’t hide his excitement. He ran to his car and made sure he wouldn’t lose Rich at the intersections.

As rich pulled into the driveway next to Shane he was truly blown away by the size and elegance of this house. Shane opened the car door for Rich who seemed to forget to move. “I came across this place right after I was finished with the Shrew. I got it very cheaply considering it’s value. I haven’t decided, though, how long I’m going to stay. But, she really is a beauty, isn’t she?”

”Shane, this is one of the best homes I have ever seen. You need to give me the full tour.” Shane guided into the house while telling him how he managed to get a place like this.

”All the furnishings even came with it. It’s not what I would consider my style, but I don’t think I would know how to change it to anything better. Don’t you think it looks like it belongs?”

11 bedrooms, 16 bathrooms, 2 kitchens, a his and hers separate gathering room, a formal living room, a giant family room with a movie theater, a den attached to a library, the pool and a green house out back that is almost as big as Rich’s house. “I know it’s over the top, but the longer I stay the more I want to keep it. On the other hand, I don’t think I am prepared for the expense of continued maintenance on a place like this. The best part though was the rage from the Shrew when she learned about me buying this place. I hear her rant was of Epic proportions.” They laughed good at that thought.

Rich agreed a soak in the jacuzzi sounded like the best way to relax and was stunned when Shane took off everything and slipped into the water. “Rich, don’t be afraid, it’s just you and I.”

Two seconds later it was just ‘two male friends, who just met, sitting naked in a jacuzzi. That doesn’t sound strange at all’, kept bringing a grin to Rich’s mouth. “Shane, would it be too weird if I rubbed your feet? See I took some massage classes in college, I thought it would help me with the ladies and I think it did. But, I also discovered that after rubbing my friends feet there was a new bond made. In the Bible there are scriptures about washing other peoples feet and I found there is some truth to it.”

”I admit, I think it sounds strange, especially from another guy, but I cannot deny how curious I am about all of this . How do you want to do this?” Shane took a position opposite of Rich.

Soon Rich was practicing his reflexology techniques and watched how completely relaxed Shane had become. Rich allowed himself to run his hand up to Shane’s knee focusing on certain muscles that connect to the feet. When Rich let go and switched feet, Shane felt it rest between Rich’s legs. At first all of Shane’s attention was where that foot landed, and the balls touching in the arch of that foot. He wasn’t sure what to do, or not do, so he did nothing to change it. The only thing Rich was slightly worried about, came from the intense erection he had, and whether Shane would be disgusted.

“Rich, what do say if we go watch a movie in the theater?”

”There’s a theater? Ok, that sounds great.” Rich followed along relieved to see that Shane was hard and not trying to hide it. They wore the towels through the house to the theater. They picked a popular comedy that Rich hasn’t seen yet. Which they laughed and carried on like they have always been best buddies. After nearly 3 movies they each started drifting in and out of sleep on the oversized couch they shared. Rich at one point wasn’t sure who moved, but he found Shane’s knees were bent and spread so that his feet were planted on each side of Rich’s shoulders. Rich was laying on his stomach with his face was looking right up at every detail of Shane’s balls and long dick. Rich couldn’t take his eyes off of it. The flickering from the movie screen danced wild colors over his body. Rich didn’t know how to stop himself from rubbing up and down those strong legs. He watched as that dick so close to his face began to swell. This could be the absolute most erotic moment of his entire life. He wasn’t even breathing when he let his hand land softly on the full length of that hard and very hot cock. That is the only way to describe it, and more than anything else in the world right then, he wanted to lick it. Inch by inch he edged his way closer. His mouth and nose just inches from the shaft and balls. A wonderful manly smell emanated from the entire area. Literally filling Rich’s nose with lust and passion.

Gradually, he got his fingers between Shane’s now throbbing cock and his tight stomach. Bit by bit, he raised the tip untill it almost touched his lips. Precum began spilling down the entire length. The precum glistened a steady flow of nectar. Rich realized his mouth was watering as much as the precum now covering the fingers he had gripping that manly cock. The feeling of it pulsating in the palm of his hand instinctively made him tug and squeeze to feel it throb more. This is the line he thought he’d never cross. The taboo that some people turn their lives upside down for. He could possibly even orgasm just by putting his mouth on the tip. He wanted and needed to taste the bulbous head spilling out man juice. In a kind of trance, each tiny distance that closed between his open mouth and that cock made his passion more intense. How delicious, how intense, how erotic was tasting it on his tongue and into the back of his throat. He became amazed by the vigor and intensity he put into sucking Shane’s cock. He saw Shane arch his back and felt Shane’s legs stiffen as Rich sucked with all his force. Shane groaned in a deep animalistic way as he shot his first stream of cum into Rich’s mouth. Rich wasn’t losing any of his pace as blast after blast filled his mouth faster than he could swallow it.

When he finally let Shane’s dick out of his mouth, Rich laid his head on Shane so that he could still suckle on it. Shane slowed his breathing and raised his head, “Fucking WOW.” That was followed by uncontrollable laughter from them both.

”Follow me.” They walked through the house leaving the towels behind. Shane led Rich to his bedroom and turned the lights on the lowest setting. Moments after letting a hand touch Rich they were embraced in a passionate kiss. Their tongues fighting for a turn to fill the others mouth. They pressed their cocks against each other with a demanding force. Precum spilled from Rich’s to the point they could slide all over each other. Before Shane would let Rich over the top, he dropped to his knees and worked to give the same pleasure he just received.

Almost at the point of no return, Shane knew he had an urge he wanted fulfilled. If he never gets this chance again he just wouldn’t forgive himself for being too afraid. He stood up to push Rich onto the bed. He made it clear he wanted Rich in the middle of the bed which he followed orders without question. Shane slithered his mouth the full length of Rich’s entire body till he began making love to that mouth again. Shane reached between them to pull more of both their precum and slather it all over. Before Rich even knew what was happening he was pumping into Shane’s asshole. In fact, once he realized what was happening, Rich dug as deep into Shane as he could. Ramming into him with an animal drive. Shane wanted this and Rich was happy to give it to him. Rich grabbed Shane’s shoulders to drive his dick into the deepest part of Shane’s body. He was going to fill every inch with his seed so Shane could feel full from his cum. Without even touching himself, Shane blast his cum straight into Rich’s open mouth, on his face and all over his chest. All while Rich was plunging his cum into Shane.

********
They laid in the confusion and the glory. “I don’t know what I want to do with all of this, but I confess I enjoyed it. I hope we can be great friends and treat this as a secret.”

”Man Rich, I swear you are in my head! YES YES and yes, every word. Let’s just see when the right time and opportunity presents itself, but I wanna hang out till then.” Strangely the cuddle close and enjoyed the comfort of each other. “I think you should be careful doing your exercises in your car for awhile. I really think the police are looking for you, as well as a few other guys trying to get what I just got. But I am getting hungry, what do you say about making some food, I’m actually a pretty good cook.”

Rich jumped up and grabbed Shane’s hand, “I’m starving.”

Neither one bothered with clothes and they shared the task of preparing food. Shane turned on the kitchen television for some background noise. Suddenly they stopped to listen closely. “That’s correct Lisa, police say they have a suspect in custody who has been dubbed the Jacker. The accused man’s name is Jason Halbiesen and works for a car dealership. They say he delivered cars to other dealerships where they traded for one to drive back. We will have more on this in the next segment.”

Shane turned it off and Rich spoke up before Shane had the chance. “ I know Jason, we trade cars with them all the time. I would never have guessed him in a million years.”

”It really is a small world. I sold a house to him last month. He was normal enough except when his wife wasn’t with him. He would pat my shoulders, go past me while holding my waist, I even got a little nervous when he went into the bathroom room right in front of me and just started peeing. I swore he wanted me to see his dick. And if I’m honest, I definitely looked.”

”No fucking way, how dumb was I to not know why he had to go to the bathroom every time I did when he delivered another car? He stood next to me a million times. See, I would make a final inspection of each car before finalizing a trade. That got me out of my office and moving around. Almost instinctively I would walk to the John and take a wiz. Little Jason would be on my heels and always talk shit about how his wife never puts out. Sometimes I offered suggestions, and sometimes I just said that it sucks. But not once did I get even a curious vibe. I never even peaked to see his dick. CRAZY“
***********
Everyone at the dealership were all buzzing around with stories about Jason. Half the ones Rich heard he felt were bullshit. A few ladies said he made the Jacker sign at them which didn’t quite sound right. But, while Rich sat on the toilet in the far mechanics bathroom, he hear two guys talking real low.

”Do you think the police will question any of us about what we know?”

There was a bit of silence, “Well, they won’t get anything out of me. There’s no fricken way I would let all these assholes to talk shit about me. Can you imagine what that would do to my family?”

”My wife would beat the shit out of me first, then her Dad would just shoot my ass. So, let’s lay low for a while and not hookup till the air clears.” The first guys voice is slightly higher pitch. Rich thinks he might be Randy Evans, he’s about 20 years old and runs around the shop with his shirt off most of the time. Randy’s upper body is a work of perfection. You’d have to be dead to not even look when you can.

”Fuck it, let me suck on that bad boy right now if I ain’t going to see it again for a while.” Rich new that guy was Eric Smith. He has a slight southern sound to the way he speaks. Rich knows Erics wife is part of the gossip tree that Caroline uses. He’s even been over for a couple cookouts at his place. That boy has got to be pushing 26-7 years old and very fit. He never eats processed foods which just isn’t normal. And now Rich knows that he sucks dick. What do you do with that?

Trapped in the stall until these two finish slobbering over their man poles, Rich couldn’t help but to time his rhythm with the fury happening at the urinals. Right when Randy fed Eric his seed, Rich shoved the tip into the bowl so the cleanup would be easier. In true guy fashion, the guys washed their hands and went about their business like nothing happened.

Rich still felt trapped. He didn’t want to go out with the chance they’d know he heard them. So he sat there devising a plan to have a meeting of sorts. Just as Rich started washing his hands, Randy came back in and walked up to the urinal closest to the sink. “Hi Rich, how’s your day going?”

”Good Randy, thanks for asking. And how’s your day going for you?”

Randy stood back from the urinal about a foot while blasting a long stream into the drain. Rich got a full on look at its length and girth. Truly a work of art. “Same, almost finished with the Mustang and probably going to head over to the Prairie for a beer. I’m not in any hurry to get home, my parents are back from their trip to the Caribbean. So they will want to relax taking over the house.”

Rich surprised himself when he walked into the Prairie Bar. He’d never been in there before. It’s known as a dive with not many people at any one time. Today’s no different, but it also didn’t have any signs of Randy either. Rich got a beer and sat in a booth in the far back corner. ‘What am I doing here?’

That thought buzzed around for about 15 minutes till he was broken out of his trance. “Fancy seeing you here!” Randy beamed a wide smile as he sat down with his beer.

”Hey, my wife is out of town till tomorrow and a beer sounded good when you said it.” Rich knew it sounded fishy but he went with it.

“Right on, glad you decided to come here. There’s never anyone here to talk to when I come.” Randy took a couple swigs of the bottle. “What do think of the whole ’Jacker’ thing?”

”I still can’t believe it’s Jason. I would have never imagined a guy like him doing anything like that. You think you can figure out most things about someone by looking at them, but you can’t know what is really going on behind their eyes.”

”That’s true, my girlfriend, Becky, well now ex-girlfriend, has been screwing around my neighbor for months and I didn’t have a clue.” He took a big chug of the beer. “I caught her getting out of his car all messed up from fuckin, that was six weeks ago.”

”Sorry you had to find out like that.” Rich really sounded sincere.

”Yeah well, I went a little wild for a couple days. I thought I would become a folk hero by catching the Jacker.” He chuckled pretty hard.

Rich about choked on his beer, “My was hoping I would have something to do with his capture so she’d be famous amongst the high society ladies. I just enjoyed all the faces of the people who hoped to see him. They’d look at everyone next to them and try to judge if you were the one everyone is talking about.”

Randy practically slammed his beer on the table, “YES, and the look of disgust on their faces as if they had any clue at all. One lady had shouted out her window calling me a percert. I yelled back asking what I did. She said she could tell by the way I looked at her. Right off the cuff I told her I was guessing she has thunder thighs. She didn’t like that one.” Randy was laughing so hard he had tears coming from the corners of his eyes.

That kind of laugh is contagious and Rich enjoyed it immensely, “Yeah well, I made a new friend after I followed him into a parking lot. I thought he was the Jacker and ironically he thought I was. See he saw me doing my physical therapy for my elbow and wrist while I was driving. He thought he would try to get my attention when I glanced over at him at a stoplight. So he did the Jacker ‘in response to mine’, but all I knew was the Jacker was at the light with me.” Randy gave Rich his complete attention while he told his story. “We had a great laugh after we realized our mistake.”

Randy looked in shock, “What do you think you would have done if he really was the Jacker?” Randy didn’t even realize he had wiggled his brows, that gave Rich the impression that Randy wanted to get that attention.

”Honestly, I didn’t even know. I just wanted to see where it would go, I guess.” He tried to phrase what he’d say next but it didn’t come out that way. “I guess I was curious what the whole thing meant. You know like, is the dude wanting a buddy to jerk off with, like watching each other. Or maybe he wanted to suck a dick, maybe get sucked. Hell, I didn’t know what I would do if it came to that.”

Randy looked absolutely stunned, it was a few minutes before he could speak. “What did you wind up doing?”

” What do you mean?”

”You said you made a friend, did you guys do anything?”

”Oh, you mean like, did we blow each other? I just invited him to the poker group I was going to that night.”

“ Wow, that’s a great story. Don’t worry, I would never tell anyone your business. I don’t think other people would understand the way I do.” Randy was 100% truthful.

Rich knew he was right about that. “ Hey, listen, I know you work for me so I probably shouldn’t talk to you like this, But, I really feel like I just made another new friend.”

”I’m glad you said that because I was thinking the same thing. I don’t like people to know who my friends are. It’s none of their business, besides, I love having secret friends.” Randy couldn’t help but look Rich in the eyes.

”Ok, so, you don’t want to run home yet, and my wife is out of town tonight. If you wanna hang out I would like the company. I do have a heated pool.” Rich tried not to sound eager.

No hesitation, none at all, “Let’s do it.”
**********

Rich lead Randy to the pool and grabbed them another beer from a cooler. Randy saw how the backyard was shielded from prying neighbors, “This is great, you really have a great place.”

”My father bought it for my mother after I went off to college. But, she died shortly after. My Dad lived here by himself, still fixing it up for her, till I graduated college. My Dad died a year later and left me the house. In my Dad’s journal he wrote that my mother would have wanted to fix up this house to one day hand it off to me. So he did everything he thought she’d want.”

”Wow, he must have truly loved her.”

Rich got up and stripped off all his clothes, then jumped in the pool. When he came up he saw the look of shock on Randy’s face. “Come on, come play with me in the pool.” He made his voice sound like a little kid.

Randy jumped up smiling and stripped as fast as he could. When he finally jumped in and came up for air, he saw Rich had swam to the far end of the pool. While Randy swam towards Rich, he simply swam passed him to the other end. Now Randy was making it a mission to catch Rich as he continued to evade Randy on every attempt.

After a ton of slashing and growling. Rich grew tired and let Randy catch him. Randy grabbed Rich at the waist and held tight from behind. Gradually he dragged Rich to the side of the pool and let Rich hold the side of the pool. Randy could smell that unique manly smell coming from the side of Rich’s neck. He instinctively pressed his now throbbing cock into the cleft of his ass cheeks.

Rich pressed his forehead into the tile in the side of the pool. Randy began kissing on Rich’s neck which drove them both wild with lust. Rich turned into the kisses from the gorgeous young mechanic. They fought for control and shared in the balance between them. Randy had worked his legs up around his bucking mate. Neither would be able to stop the pressure on the ring around his hole. Their collective gasps for air as Rich drove his rigid cock into the warm wet innards of Randy’s willing ass. So much passion happening so fast put Rich over the top as he filled him with man cream.

Quickly Rich pulled Randy to the steps began sucking for Randy’s sperm. He wasted no time pulling on the shaft with his lips and his hand twisting with it. It was so natural and intense that he got a taste of the seed as it shot into the back of his mouth. But Rich kept the same pace so Randy had no choice but to let it all go into Rich’s demanding mouth.

Less than an hour later, Randy and Rich made noncommittal plans to do something again soon. Maybe they will, maybe they won’t, but they’d both be willing if the chance comes up. Yeah, Rich is sure he will be enjoying his man friends in a whole new way from now on, and he will enjoy Caroline being completely oblivious to his discretions. It actually makes him want to show her more affection so she’d have no reason to question his sexual prowess. Indeed, he has learned the secrets of the brotherhood shared since the dawn of time.


 

Copyright © 2021 PhillMakracken; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..