Jump to content
    Remijay
  • Author
  • 7,385 Words
  • 3,395 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

One Unforgettable Day - 1. One Unforgettable Day --- Short

I have been working on this story since August of last year....
This story represents a normal teenage boy wishing and wanting... Let's see if he get's it.

One un-forgettable day

 

** The day before **

 

I can’t keep doing this to myself, why I do I always fall for someone that will never, and I mean never ever consider going out with me, even if by chance he is like me. Let me explain it to you, here I am at seventeen, had my heart broken at least ten times already and NO not by guys, all girls, sadly. When I thought that I got over all the hurt and pain I went through with them, I thought that I could try again but every time I find someone, I always end up hurt. So here, I am yet again falling for a person that doesn’t even know that I exist, let alone know my name. How sad is that?

“Jonathon, wait up.” Called my best friend Rodney

Rodney and I first met when I moved here. It was about maybe twelve years ago. I met Rodney when we were in first grade together, I was of course five, when he was I think four or five, whichever one. Anyways, we became friends that first day, did everything together, we were stuck so much together that our parents started to call us twins. Soon everyone started to call us that and it stuck. Here we are in eleventh grade and still being called it.

Rodney has short black hair, with I think at the moment red tips. It looks very amazing on him, which of course he does not like me telling him that but what he doesn’t know won’t hurt him, right? He also has freckles, cute ones I might add. In addition, he has icy blue eyes, that when you look into them you shiver. I’m not joking about that either, it happened to me a few times. I would like to also add, Rodney has a very slim/ slender body, he works out a lot more than what he used to, but it’s paying off, he’s turning into one fine piece of meat, if you know what I mean.

“Hey, what’s up?” I say, after I of course check him out. I don’t think he actually sees me doing it and if he does then he doesn’t say anything. Rodney starts to walk beside me, before we got the edge of the school’s grounds he stops and looks at me, I know that look all to well, he figured it out, and he always does.

“What’s wrong?”

“Why does anything have to be wrong?”

“You only get like this way when someone or maybe I say someone’s let you down again? What happened to what’s her name, Ashley? She was always so nice and cute...” We laugh together on that one. Ashley was cute and still is but it didn’t work out with us, it never does.

“She decided that we didn’t have what it took to be in a relationship.” I used air quotes for that one, I can’t believe she actually freaking said that.

“Is she mental?” We laughed again, until it hurt too much.

“Hah! What women aren’t these days?”

“Good point.”

Catching me off guard Rodney tackled me to the ground, there we wrestled, he was never any match for me, but today I let him win. It was time that he got at least one win on me.

“Yes!” He exclaimed by throwing his arm in the air.

“Hah! You are such a spas at times, dude.”

“Whatever, you are just mad because I actually won.” He stuck out his tongue at me. This in return made me smile.

“There’s the smile I was looking for, finally.”

“Whatever, so what did you want?”

“Oh... Oh, um. Uh, never mind.” He turned his head and looked at the houses we were passing now.

“Come on, when did we start keeping secrets from each other?”

“Never, but this... It’s umm, personal.”

“And like I said when did we start keeping secrets?”

“Fine, you twisted my arm enough. I give.”

“So tell me.”

“I will but not here.” He said, as I looked around and saw no one was around but us

“Sure.” I reply

As we started walking again, I caught something at the edge of my eye. When I looked over, I couldn’t see anything but beautiful rose bushes that were trimmed with excellence. Smirking I resumed looking forward. Was it always like this? Was it always so, so beautiful in this part of town? I never actually took the time to look at the houses, or the lawns. Always being late to class does that.

When we got to my house, it felt awkward to say the least, I couldn’t remember a time when we were actually quite, honestly quiet with each other. It seemed surreal, spooky. Maybe not spooky but the quiet wasn’t cutting it for me, so I spoke.

“So are you going to tell me now?”

“If you wanna know.” He smirked, smart-ass.

“Asshole, tell me.” I smiled as he grinned.

“What if I say I didn’t want to, what then?” Ugh, he really has to be this way, right now.

“Heh! You wanna try it, and see where gets you?”

“Sure, let’s.” Tossing my bag on the ground as he did the same, we started round two. He won’t be that lucky again to win. As I swung low and swept him off his feet, he hit the ground with a thud, he tried to get up but it didn’t quite work.

“Done?”

“Never.” He laughs, making me giggle in return

“Alright, you could have said uncle.” Rodney turns over on his stomach and that’s when I pounce him from behind, taking one of his arms into my hand and pulled back. Bent at the elbow to where you were going to break it. That is when he says, “Uncle, you freaking cheater.”

“Now how did I cheat?” I tickled Rodney this time, his squirming body underneath mine made things start to come alive. Normally I would never get hard for my best friend, but I guess since I didn’t have time to jack off this morning my hormones is in over drive.

Jumping up and away from Rodney, made him look around. To see if anyone was around but he didn’t see anyone, he looks at me weird. I just didn’t want to get caught having a hard-on, especially just after I tickled him. Blushing, I told him, “Look, man whatever you had to say to me, can it wait until later, when we talk?”

If you haven’t already guessed my best friend Rodney doesn’t know about me and I wanna keep that a way, because telling people that you’re different might not be so good. Yes, there are people that are out and somewhat proud of themselves but I probably wouldn’t one of them. You see, I actually like being the closet, it’s safe and it’s a place that I know.

“Yea, yea... Sure, no problem.” Rodney says. He looked a little out of it, and I guess I can’t blame him. However, the problem in my pants was starting to hurt; I had to take care of it soon.

Waving bye to my best friend as he left, I ran into the house, and threw my stuff against the wall of my bedroom, and then unzipping my monster. As soon as it was released, the pleasure started. Sitting here in my chair, facing the computer, with my pants around my ankles and my hand stroking my tool, while looking at these teen boys suck each other off, it was anything but boring. Nevertheless, the moment was ruined when my younger brother Jason barged into my room without knocking. Thank god, it was he and not my little sister. She would have yelled or screamed. Jason looks at me and then the computer, with the moaning of teen boys, and the slurping sounds of saliva in the background, his face scrounged up in degust.

Hurrying up and closing out of the window, and turning my monitor off. I face Jason, but what I forget was my hard tool still in hand. Talk about embarrassment... When he doesn’t anything at first it concerns me, but when I try to say something it just doesn’t come out. However, when he gets to my door, ready to leave I say, “Jason, can you please do not tell anyone about this?”

Jason doesn’t say anything, the look of degust said it all, he left my room with a silent click of the door. When I finally thought that I could go back to what I was doing, I find my dick had become soft and I didn’t have the urge to cum anymore. It was a pity really. I really did want to get off.

Sighing aloud, I got up from my desk. Pulling up my pants and buckling them, I flopped myself onto my bed. How can today get anymore weirder? As if to answer my question, Jason blares his music. Only two things can make him do that, one he’s mad at the world or two he’s thinking about something. I sigh knowing that I am the cause of it.

That night at dinner, Jason didn’t say or look in my direction. It was as if he couldn’t look at me for fear that I wasn’t the same. What changed, what made him think that I wasn’t the same big bro that he has come to love? Nothing, I thought of would have changed that. But, I have been wrong before, maybe I just need to sit him down and talk to him before he blabbers to my parents. Oh god, what if he tells them, what if he hates me so much that he does decide to tell them. Will they love me any less, would they disown me, would they throw me out and call me names? Many things were going on inside my head that I didn’t hear what my mother asked me. Looking at her and then at Jason, I could tell that I have missed something, something huge by the way my little brother’s expression played a crossed his face.

“What?”

“I asked you if you’re feeling alright.” When I gave her a questioning look she continued, “You haven’t touched any of your food.”

“Oh, I have a lot on my mind... Can I be excused?”

“Sure, hun. As long as you are feeling alright?” How can I tell her that I felt the exact opposite? I couldn’t...

“Yea, mom. I’m feeling fine.”

Scrambling away from the table, I head for my room. Once there I race to the window. Climbing out my window and onto the landing, as the cool air hits me right away, I sigh in contentment, feeling as if I can finally breathe. Sitting crossed legged I stare out over the houses, seeing the far away mountains, and the distant sun. Lowering myself to the shingles, I stare up at the very close moon. Thinking that I had to get this secret off my chest, I can’t keep it a secret forever, even though I wish I could, especially after the incident with Jason today.

As the night wore on and the temperature dropped even more, I haven’t thought of a thing to tell my nuisance of a brother. Climbing back into my room from the window, I find my brother sitting on my bed, waiting. Irritation flooded me, I can’t have a single moment to myself in this house, but instead of stating my irritation with him, I calmly breathe in and out, until I felt like myself.

“What are you doing in my room, squirt?”

“Waiting for you.” Jason looks down at his hands, which are in his lap. That voice, I know that voice. Can he be worried, scared maybe?

“Jason?” He looks up at me, as I sigh. How can I explain to him that what I feel might be very different from what he feels? I didn’t have a clue how, but I was going to try.

“Jason, what you saw today,” I sigh, this is going to be very difficult to discuss with him.

“Yea, about that... Why were you watching two guys do it for?”

“That’s what I need to talk to you about.”

“Ok.” He looks down at his hands again. Which are fidgeting now?

“If I tell you, you have to promise not to tell a soul.”

“Ok.

“NO, you have to promise.”

“Alright, I promise.”

Taking a few deep breaths, I get ready to explain to him... However, that never happens. Our mother walks into my room. She looks around at first and then looks at us. Jason sitting on my bed with his head bowed, and me, I was practically sweating.

“What’s going on here?” She asks

“Nothing.” We both exclaim at the same time, which is always a dead giveaway.

“Right,” She looks at us again, “C’mon Jason it’s time for bed, and you time for you go to bed also.”

“I will. Love you, goodnight.” As they leave my room, I sigh. Thank god, I didn’t have to explain to him tonight, maybe tomorrow night. On the other hand, maybe not at all, here’s to hoping.

After they left my room, I was left to think again. Even though it didn’t help that the room was way too quiet. Maybe if I turned on some music, it might help, it did in the past. Reaching over my end table, and knocking over the alarm clock and my lamp, which broke...? Stupid piece of junk, it couldn’t even survive the fall to the carpet. Sighing again, because I knew I had to clean it before bed, or I’d probably slice open my foot tomorrow morning. Clearing my head, I remembered what I was doing. When I pushed button, the music came out blaring. Shocked flooded my whole body, it felt like it was buzzing, before my mother yelled, “Turn down that racket, Jonathon.” She screamed from the other side of the wall, mothers. I did what I was told and turned it down. The music that played was Soft rock, “It will do nicely.” I whispered to myself, as I sat back on my bed, with my head on the headboard.

As my head starts to slip off the headboard, and my body started to go heavy, I slowly slip my body underneath the blanket.

The first sound I heard when I slipped from consciousness was a light rapping at my door. Mumbling come in, as I flipped myself over towards the door. With a slight creek, there stood the person, raising myself onto my elbows, as the person came slowly into my bedroom.

With my head cocked to the side, I wondered who it could be. When the stranger passed my window, with the light coming in from outside, I finally got a glimpse of my paramour. Looking at my paramour in my darkened room with only a little bit of light spilling in; I could still see his eyes clearly, as if it were day. My prince stood before me with love and care in his dark almond eyes. Set above his high cheekbones. That complimented his full luscious lips. The paleness of his skin contrasted to the light flickering into my room. He stood there in a pair of dark blue designer jeans that fit him like a glove, his t-shirt showed that his muscles flexed with every sway of his body, as he rocked on his heels.

What is Nicholas doing here in my bedroom, “What are you doing in my bedroom, Nicholas?”

“You called for me, Jonathon.” Nicholas spoke sweetly to me. In addition, I should mention that Nicholas does have the sweetest voice a teenage boy could ever possibly have.

“But I don’t understand?”

“It’s simple, you want me and so I’m here.” Nicholas said

“Ok?”

“Look, Jonathon, I like you. You like me, what’s so complicated about that?”

“Not... thing is wrong with that Nicholas. But why come after so much time?”

“Because tonight you really need me.” He smirked at me, the one smirk that overpowered me every time. When we see each other at school, he always flashes that smirk towards me and only me.

Nicholas stepped a little closer to my bed, by impulse, I wrapped the blanket more tightly to my chest. He stopped advancing and looked into my eyes, with a smirk he again stepped forward, until his body encountered my bed. Nicholas again looked to my eyes for approval, for what I don’t know. However, with another smirk he kneeled on my bed. Not knowing what was to come, I slid a little away from him.

As he moves closer to me and lightly touches my leg with his hand, I gasp. He comes a little closer still and lowers his head to where his lips are aligned with mine. Nicholas pauses as if not sure, but on impulse, I connect our lips that send a spark zapping through my body. With a gasp, I bring his body closer to mine. -----

 

** The next day **

 

Beep. Beep. Beep. “Fuck!” I thought as I woke up, I didn’t want the dream end, I wanted to experience more with Nicholas. However, I guess it wasn’t meant to be.

When the fog of sleep finally lifted, I realized that I had one major hard on. Even the elastic band on my boxer briefs agreed with me. However, I had something more important to take care of then a hard on, the morning piss. Have you ever actually realized how great a morning piss is? I did and it felt wonderful, along with my tenting problem.

Turning on the shower, as I ran back to my room and grab what I took out the night before, before the conversation and before the very fan-fucking-tactic dream. When I arrived back to the bathroom, it was ablaze with clouds of fog, as if I were walking into a sauna. Stripping down and hopping in the shower, as I let the water sooth me into oblivion. My mind went back the awesome dream I woke up too. I still couldn’t believe that I actually had it in the first place. It seemed surreal now to be actually thinking about it. Letting the water cascade over my shoulders and down my back, to my crack, my member jumped with the anticipation of jacking off. The hot water hitting my hole, sent shivers of delight up my spine. Sensations after sensations over took my brain, as I stood there with my hands on the wall and my member jumping with excitement, I couldn’t help but to re-imagine the wild and exciting dream. As his face and figure came to my mind, I grab my full-enraged cock at this point and start to pump.

When I at least expected it, the door flew open and the sound of my brother’s voice on the other side of the curtain jostled me to pre-ejaculate. The sensations of bliss drove me to whimper aloud, causing my brother to freeze and slowly bring his hand to the curtain.

The curtain slowly slid back, as the last of the orgasm came out and hit the wall, “Jonathon, you o....” He froze in that spot, with his hand still holding the plastic curtain and with me still holding my ridged cock. Putting his hand to his mouth, he let go of the curtain and briskly walked away.

My face burned with embarrassment, as I bowed my head and let water wash away my encounter with my younger brother. If I had to guess, he was probably more embarrassed than me.

Hopping out of the shower and drying myself off, I looked into mirror and saw a boy that has yet to become a man. When I looked at myself through my mirror I saw my eyes were wild, nervous, maybe even frightened. How can I possibly even consider going down for breakfast when I know my brother will be there.

After combing my hair and putting on my clothes, I walk back to my room, threw my dirty clothes into hamper by the corner. Sighing aloud I pick up my bag and set for the dining room.

Once I get there, the room is quiet, maybe too quiet for my house. Setting down my bag by the door, I place myself at the table. Where my brother giggles aloud, making my face turn bright red.

“What’s going on?” My mother asks us

We reply, “Nothing.” Which of course is a dead giveaway again, kicking my brother under the table to shut him up did the trick.

“Right, finish you breakfast and get to school. No ditching.” My mother tells us, as we go back to eating.

When everything was said and done, the table went quiet. The only sounds were from scraping of the bowls, sipping of the coffee, and the spoons hitting the table. It got so bad that I just slid back my chair and got up from the table.

“Where do you think you’re going mister?” My Mother questioned me

“To school, is that alright with you?”

“You haven’t even touched your eggs.”

“I’m not hungry. I’ll eat at school.”

“Ok, hun. Have a good day.” She said with a sigh.

“I will, love you.”

“Love you too.”

 

As soon as I grabbed my bag, my heart starts to race. I asked myself as I opened my front door and closed, why it was? I didn’t get an answer until I was about three feet down the sidewalk. It finally occurred to me that I was going to have to endure another day facing Nicholas and him not knowing who I am or that I want him so.

Why do I want him so much? Why can’t I have someone, someone that knows me, like Rodney? He knows me; I kind of get a hint that he likes me for more than a best friend. Is it true does he? However, the question is… do I want him return? NO, of course not, how… how could I want my best friend, it’s just … not right.

“Jonathon wait up?” My younger brother yells from behind me

I stop and wait, like any good brother would. As soon as I hear his pattering of his feet get closer I resume walking. “Did you hear me?”

Rolling my eyes before I responded, “Yes, Jason. Why else would I have stopped?”

“I don’t know, you might have been thinking or something…”

“Yes, actually I was. But thanks to you I lost where I was at.” I stated with distaste

“I’m sorry I… I won’t say anything else, I’m sorry, Jonathon.” He whined

“No,” I sigh, “It’s alright. What did you want anyway?” I ask him

“Nothing, I thought it was as good as any to have that conversation…”

“Whoa, whoa… Seriously Jason, you want to have it now? C’mon, wait until later… When we both aren’t in the open.”

“What does that mean…”

“Sigh. Look Jason I’m gay, okay. That’s why I can’t have this conversation with you right now, geese.

“You’re WHAT!” He yelled, almost too loudly. The persons house we walked by the old lady looked at us, like we were crazy or something.

“Will you keep your voice down.”

“Sorry.” He whispered

“Yes, I am gay.”

“But how, why, why you would choose to be that a way?”

On reflex, I grab Jason and slam him against the barrier of a wall that was posted right by the high school. Looking him in the eyes I could tell that he was frightened, maybe even scared. However, before my better judgment got the best of me, I said in a deadly voice, “I did not choose this… It was never a choice of mine to begin with. You got that squirt!” Narrowing my eyes at him, as he bobbed his head up and down.

“Good, now go.” I pointed my finger towards the high school and released my younger brother.

I watched as his skinny, boney body scurried away from me. He never looked back. As my emotions came back into check, my body started to shake. What have I done? I shouldn’t have ever told him… He’s only fifteen, he doesn’t know any better. I should have explained it to him, instead of slamming his tiny body up against this wall.

Leaning up against the wall, I sighed. How do I begin to explain to Jason that being gay isn’t a choice and that even though being gay isn’t easy, that I wouldn’t change it…

“Holy shit!” I screamed and jumped away from the wall. I looked to my best friend with a glare.

“Hah, I’m sorry dude. I had to do it.” Rodney doubled over in laughter as I held back from kicking his ass.

“Yea, laugh it up asshole.” I spat

“Oh, come on it was funny.”

“Whatever… Let’s just go.”

“Fine.”

 

When we started to walk I had this guilty feeling in my stomach, or was it apprehension, excitement, maybe? I didn’t know but I did know that it felt like I was going to be getting sick at any moment.

Nicholas is everything that I have wanted for a long time, ever since me finding out that I liked guys. Nicholas and I, we have been in the same grade, same classes, and even the same lunch together since middle school. I have just recently taken a liking to him, but to come find out, he doesn’t even that I exist. I have watched him grow into a very delectable fruit. Maybe today might be that day, the day that I get my wish.

“What’s the matter dude, it seems as if you were hit by a truck and didn’t even notice. What gives?”

“Oh, uh, nothing. Just thinking,,,”

“Thinking about what, Ashley?”

“No, why would I be thinking… Oh… No!”

“Liar, please… Man come on, if you aren’t thinking about her, then who?”

“No one, just leave it alone, alright.”

“Whatever, man.”

“Thanks.”

“Yea, whatever.”

“Sheesh, what crawled up your ass?”

“Nothing, can we just drop it.”

“Sure.”

As we get more up to the building of the school, I saw the one person who could make my heart start racing in a second flat. That’s right, Nicholas. He was standing by one of his friends, named Tyler. I so wish that I was Tyler right now, doing handshakes and talking to him like it was nothing. Being buddy, buddy to him made me get a little depressed. I wanted him but I couldn’t have him.

“What’s wrong now?”

“What?”

“I swear if you could look at your face. You’d know.”

“Whatever, man. Nothing is wrong. Just thinking, and no, you can’t know either. It’s just something that I have to work out myself, with not help.”

“Whatever, man. I gotta go. Catch ya later.” We slap our hands together and give each other the ‘manly’ hug.

“Yea, catch ya later.”

So there I stood, watching Nicholas interact with Tyler. I was so distracted that I didn’t even know that my best friend Samantha was standing next to me…

“What’s up?”

“Whoa…”

“Hah. What?”

“You scared me…”

“Oh, I scared you? Right.”

“Whatever, what’s up?”

“Nada, just standing here, looking like a moron.”

“Now why would you say that?” She asks

“Because I like someone, but I don’t know if that someone likes me back.”

“Okay, so let me get this straight… You like someone but you don’t know if that person likes you or not? Correct?”

“Yes.”

“So why haven’t you asked this person?”

“Because I don’t even think this person knows that I exist, let alone my name.”

“How do you know that though?”

On accident I look towards the person that we are talking about and imagine me going up to him and asking him. In my mind he was laughing at me for attempting a stupid thing. Once I looked back upon Samantha, she had a smirk playing against her perfectly portioned lips. I knew then that I made a mistake.

“So…. This person, have you asked?”

“What?”

“Have you asked?”

“No.”

“Why haven’t you?”

“Because I don’t think he knows about me or even knows that I exist.”

“Is this person by any chance named Nicholas or is it Tyler?”

“H…”

“It’s simple actually. Reverse physiology.”

“Bitch.”

“Ass.”

“Whatever, let’s go.”

As we started to walk, I looked towards Nicholas and Tyler. They seemed so happy to be chatting and laughing. So buddy, buddy. How can I have that with him, how can I make him see me?

I didn’t realize that we were heading in the direction that Nicholas and Tyler were at, until I was too late to do anything about it. My heart beat increased with every step that I took. It felt as if I were overheating, because had sweat drizzling down from my temples. My stomach felt like a wave, back and forth, back and forth. Oh god, I’m going to be sick.

With one last glance at Nicholas, before we passed him, I knew that he didn’t look in my direction; he couldn’t possibly know who I am….

“Hey Jonny.” Says the one person that I never knew, knew my name.

Turning around I look at Nicholas as if he’d lost his mind. However, the confusing look went away as his smile came into play. It melted my heart to see him smiling at me, I looked around first to make sure it was me though, thankfully it was. Looking back into his almond eyes, I could see that he really did know who I am. Still looking into eyes, I could feel myself drifting in a sea of lust. Oh how I wanted too.

“He… Hey, Nicholas…” I stammered out

“What about me?” Tyler says

“He… Hey Tyler.” I say

“Hi.” He replies, as he smiles also

With both of them smiling at me, I didn’t know which to talk to first. It was a little intimidating at first seeing both them smiling and they both knew my name. How? “Is the world coming to an end?” I asked myself, I must have said that out loud because Nicholas replies first by saying, “Why would you say that?” Being this close up to Nicholas, I could see now why I fell for him in the first place. Blushing I reply, “Say what?” ‘Stupid, Stupid, Stupid.’ I tell myself. “Ya dork, he’s asking why you said, ‘is the world coming to an end?’ now answer the man!” My charming but demanding best friend Samantha whispered loudly to me.

“Oh, um…. Never mind that, I have to go…”

“Otay…” All three say at the same time. As I scurried away

Rushing to my locker, I leaned my head upon it and sighed. With my heart still racing, I wondered what just happened, why I just ran away like I did. I have waited forever for Nicholas to notice me and now he has and I run away, what a spas I must seem like a stupid moronic teenager.

God, I’m lusting after a person that just might not be like me, how stupid I could be. Like Nicholas is anything like me. He’s the most popular person in high school, he can’t be gay.

“What the hell was that about?” Samantha more or less yelled at me. I didn’t even flinch, it was expected after all.

“I just couldn’t do it…”

“Do what? You only had to chat with him. It’s not like he was, I don’t know, going to have sex with you in the hallway.”

“You know, I really don’t need this shit right now, Sammy.”

“Fine, if you can’t face the facts that Nicholas just might like you back, then you must really be a moron or an idiot.”

“Maybe I am.”

“Whatever, I’m going to be late. Hit me up at lunch.”

“Yea, have fun.” I smirked.

“Bite me.” She said, as she stuck out her tongue at me.

It at least made me smile. That’s why I keep her around; she brings out the best and worst in me. Thankfully, Nicholas or Tyler didn’t come to my locker, I would probably say something more stupid to them, or I just might drool this time. How embarrassing.

When I finally got to first hour, I didn’t realize that Nicholas had this class too. I totally, like blanked. I stood at the door staring at him, it was more like burning a hole into him…

“Are you going to come in and take a seat or stand there, Mr. White?” Ms. Wells says

“I.. I… Uh, yea.” ‘Fucking moron!’ I scream at myself

“Good, take a seat next to Mr. Reed.”

Oh no, she just had to put me by him. How can this day get anymore… weirder? As if things couldn’t go any further, he starts to talk to me, as if I am like his best friend. Which is, well a good thing, I hope.

“Hey, Jonny.” He smiles at me.

“H… Hey Nicholas.” I stammer out again

“That’s cute.” He laughs

“What is?” I blush

“When you say my name,” He smirks; his full luscious lips were so close to me. Oh god, how I just wanted to lean over and touch them with mine. To feel their velvety softness on my lips, oh how it would be a dream.

“Why did you run away earlier?”

“I didn’t run away, just had something to do.”

“Like what, leaning your head on your locker?”

“Ho… How did you know that?” I swear it’s like he knows my every move

“I walked passed you, dummy.” He giggles

“Yea, that wasn’t my brightest moment.”

“Excuse me boys, but if you can’t share with the class, can I get back to lesson?”

“Yes, Ma’am.” We both reply

After that we stopped talking, it was as if we didn’t start in the first place. The one thing that irked me more was, how did he even know me? It’s like magic, he has never noticed me before and now it’s like I can’t get him to stay away from me, how unreal, or surreal.

The hour passed fairly quickly. Before I knew it, I was heading in the opposite direction from him; we didn’t even say anything to one another. Like I said earlier, it seems as if we never talked before.

For the rest of the morning it was like that, when I finished with one class, I would see or hear Nicholas. He was basically everywhere I was at. A couple of time we stopped each other and chatted, thankfully it was like this morning when we finally started to talk.

I have come to know that I feel more attracted to him now than before, I think it has to do with the fact that we are talking and getting to know one another. Don’t get me wrong, I’m still a little bit nervous talking to him, but not like before where I stammered out every reply.

When the bell finally rang it was time for lunch. I kind of figured that Nicholas and Tyler were going to be eating with us. Rodney, Samantha, and I. We shared a table together; the lunch room though, was eerie quiet. Everyone was looking at us, like we were weird or something. I think it had something to do with Nicholas and Tyler being at our table. However, we didn’t let the quiet of the lunch room stop us from chatting, laughing, and joking around with each other. I felt really comfortable when lunch ended.

After three more classes, and more talking with Nicholas, and sometimes Tyler, I came to find that I loved the attention that Nicholas was giving me. I felt special, not bad special though.

“So I have a question?” Nicholas said, this was before the last class was to happen.

“Yea, what is it?” I ask

“I… Um, was hoping… If it would…” He sighs

“Spit it out.” I smiled, the anticipation was driving me crazy

“That if it were okay if I spent the night tonight?” He blushed

Did he really just ask that? Was I hearing wrong, or was what he just asked me, was if he could spend the night? At my house, like seriously?

“You what?”

“Never mind it was a stupid question… Forget that I mentioned it.” He spoke quietly

“No, no… It’s just that you caught me off guard. Why would you want to?”

“Like I said forget it, it was stupid.”

“Like I haven’t said anything stupid today?” I said, with a cheeky grin

“True.”

“Um, I would have to ask my mom but I don’t see a problem with that…”

“Cool.”

“How about if we ask our parents at the end of school?” I looked at him expectantly

“Yeah, that sounds cool.” He smiles, god how I’m getting used to seeing his smile

“Cool, it’s on then.” We high five each other and walk in different directions.

As he walked away, I turned around and walked backwards. I watched as he walked. That ass, mmm… The things I would do to that… I snickered and walked normal. However, I ran into Tyler… Tyler? What?

“I’m so …”

“It’s alright…” He grabbed my arms to stop me from bumping into him more

I looked to where his hands were and I felt goose bumps run over my body, making me shiver in the process. Oh, wow. Those eyes, so blue… His skin seemed so golden this close up, how I just wanted to run my hand over it. And those lips, damn, I’m hard just staring at him.

Oh, no. This can’t happen. I’m destined to be with Nicholas, not Tyler. Fuck, how can I get out of this…? I tried to think of something but that gets interrupted by Tyler’s lips touching mine.

Everything went out of my head and my hormones took over. I put my hands on Tyler’s hips and push him towards the locker’s. As he touched the steel and pushes himself against them, I grind my already growing rigid cock, against…Wow! Tyler has quite the package. I like.

As we mash our lips together and get more into the kiss. I can’t help but to think about how much this is going to hurt Nicholas when he finds out, if he finds out… We part lips but not before we lick at each other’s. Mmm, how I just wanted to grab him and take him to the bathroom. Oh, god. This is so wicked.

“That was… Wow.” Tyler says in between breaths

“Yea…” I reply

If I can’t have Nicholas then I will definitely settle for Tyler, oh wow. He’s a great kisser. The goose bumps were still on my skin, if anything they intensified when we kissed. When we separated, I rubbed my hand up and down his forearm. He’s so rugged and athletic. The feel of his biceps and had me hard again… like it ever went down anyway.

“Go, before we are caught.” He says and walks away

I open my mouth to say something but nothing comes out, it would have been too late anyways, he ran the out the hallway and into a class room. What a pity, really.

At the end of school I had this guilty feeling in the pit of my stomach. I knew what I had to do, but at the same time I knew that I would be outing myself, plus probably, breaking Nicholas’s heart or something.

“Hey, have you asked?” Asked Nicholas

“Yea, my mom says it’s fine. Have you?”

“Same…”

“Sweet, so let’s go.” I smile at him, even though it was a cover. Nicholas grins in return

 

As we get to my house, I was a little nervous. This is the first time in a long time that I had someone over to my house, that I actually liked more than a friend. I hope that I don’t act like a spas or a dork.

“Wow, nice house.” Nicholas exclaimed as we walked up the drive and through the yard.

“Thanks.” I replied, this is going good, so far

“I really mean it, I like it. It’s nothing like my house. Granted my house is huge and pretty but I like yours better. It just seems homey.” He says

“Hey, come inside. I have to put my stuff in my room.”

“Alright.” Nicholas says, with a shrug

We head inside, that’s when he really exclaims how much he likes my house. I am beginning to like the compliments. It was really giving me an ego boost. Walking up my stairs, I notice that Nicholas is looking at all our family pictures. It made me smirk. Just think if we like each other the same way, I might just have to put him up on the wall.

“Hey rooms up here.” I laugh

“Whatever.”

Getting into my room, I had this feeling. This feeling that, he wouldn’t like it very much. However, he didn’t say or state anything. It was as if he didn’t care. I kind of get that though, once you seen one teenage males room, you’ve seen them all. But I was hoping that he would say something, at least a little comment.

“I like the posters, they’re… How do you put it…” He smiles

“HOT!” We exclaimed together. We also laugh

“Thank god, you said something… I was about to think…”

“To think what?” He asks

“That you didn’t like the room.”

“Oh, no I like it… Very much…”

Was that a hint, “Thanks.” I smile

He sits onto my bed. And pats it next to him, he’s definitely showing something … Let’s see where it goes. As I stand there before the bed, I watch as he opens his muscular legs and there it stood out, a bulge in his jeans. Whoa, bulge… Like wow, this day is one of the most unforgettable one’s I have had in awhile. Smiling the biggest, I slowly take off my back pack and tossed in a direction.

Next I take off my zip up hoodie. There I stood in my tight jeans, and my sort of tight t-shirt. As I slowly but surely made my way over to the edge of the bed. I stood there waiting for him, waiting for that signal.

“What are you waiting for?”

“Nothing, I’m just thinking…”

“Thinking?”

“Yea, I wanna make sure this isn’t a dream and that you’re comfortable with this.” I say

“Why wouldn’t I be comfortable, I’m the one making the moves…” He giggles

“Yea, but well, I need to ask you something, something that might determine where this goes.”

“What’s the question?” He asks in a serious voice

“Are you like me?” I ask, he looks at me with a questioning look

“Meaning?”

“Are you gay?”

“Whoa, seriously?”

“Yes, if you aren’t then I understand, and I think we should stop.”

“I didn’t mean it like that, I mean it as, whoa, and do we have to actually name what we are? Can’t we just be what we are, instead categorizing it?

“Yes, we can but please can you just answer the question. I need to know.”

“Fine, yes I am. Happy?”

“Very… In more than one way”

“Now get over here.” He smiles once more…

I always wondered what it would be like to have a hot guy in my bed and now I know… I’m so excited.

*****

Five years later…

I am happy to say that Jonathon and Nicholas are still together. They’re still going strong and figuring out new ways to spice up their relationship. Not everything relationship is pleasant or nice, but there is nothing that a couple can’t get through if each of them is truthful to their partner…

Happy hunting’s and have a Happy life with the person you have. <3

 

Author,

Remijay <3 ((Hugz)) Take Care and Be Safe!

Written August 2011 – Jan 18th, 2012

This document is copied righted.

Please review and comment. And or vote.... Thank you, Remijay :)
Copyrighted © 2011 Remjay
  • Like 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I do have to say I had a hard time getting into this story because certain aspects seemed hard to believe early on. This kid Jonathan, an older teenage guy has literally no privacy in his home at all. Brother and mom just constantly barge in on him without knocking ever. I could almost believe it until the point when the brother walks in on him in the shower and catches him jerking off cause he opens the freaking curtain. Who does that? It's not like he didn't know his brother was in there. Is there a whole society of people I'm not aware of who don't give people the courtesy of privacy even when they know the other person is naked in a place where they're supposed to be naked? It might seem like a minor thing but was jarring to me and took me right out of the story.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..