Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

W.T.F Made Him Wait? - 1. W.T.F. Made Him Wait?

It's the morning after the night before now both Shawn and Malcolm have to learn to live with what happened - not that either's complaining!
Could there be a reprise? And if so for whom?

W.T.F. Made Him Wait?

 

"Mmmnng," I groaned, stretching before opening my eyes.

Then they snapped open as I remembered where I was and, more importantly, who I'd been there with - Jenny!

I looked across the bed and realised that I was alone and not only in the bed, the bathroom and walk-in wardrobe were both empty too. I shot from under the duvet, wondering briefly when that had happened - the last memory I had was that we'd been on top of it - grabbed my clothes and dashed to the bathroom, making sure the door was locked behind me.

I took a long, hard, look at myself in the mirror above the sink looking for any outward sign of what I'd done. There was no newly- acquired tattoo on my forehead announcing to the world that I'd fucked another guy, had enjoyed doing so, and to be honest there was no look of regret on my face. I turned on the shower hoping I wasn't abusing the generosity of my hosts and contemplated having no toothbrush as I quickly soaped then rinsed my body, thankfully I'd seen one bottle of non-female shower gel, and just as quickly dried off. Pushing my luck a little further after I'd dressed I took a swift look in the bathroom cabinet and saw what I sought - a bottle of mouthwash which in the absence of a toothbrush would have to suffice.

"Shawn," a quiet voice I instantly recognised as Jenny's called through the door, "I've brought you a brew, I'll be downstairs."

Oh fuck, as I'd showered all I could think about was what we'd done last night I hadn't given so much as a glancing thought towards how to handle this morning. I pulled the door open quickly hoping to stop her before she left but I'd been too slow, the bedroom door was already closed. I saw the mug of tea on the bedside table a folded piece of paper beside it,

"Good morning Shawn,

so far only you, Carrick and I are awake, I told him you crashed in my room in case Molly and Phil needed some privacy. Whatever's said, or not, beyond that's up to you. As it's a nice day I'll be in the garden, if you want to avoid me until Molly comes downstairs the house is big enough. You may not want to know this but I really enjoyed last night, if only more men as respectful as you life would be so much nicer.

J

Big and brave time.

I tucked the note into my back pocket and took my mug downstairs, in the kitchen I said good morning to Carrick, who was gathering all the paraphernalia for cooking breakfast, and strode out into the garden. I didn't immediately see Jenny, she was on the swing, her legs curled up under her and she was mostly hidden by the swing's dark blue side panel.

"Thanks for the tea," I said holding up my mug as I walked towards her, "may I?" I pointed to the other end of the seat.

"Of course," Jenny replied, not quite catching my eye.

With my feet on the floor I could swing us back and forth a little, we sat in silence for a few minutes. Jenny was in a summer dress, her hair was down from the froth of the night before but still more wavy than straight and her make-up wasn't as vibrant but it was just as perfect as when we met.

"Are you okay? Would you rather I leave you alone? I asked.

"I was about to ask you the same. Look Shawn, last night, it was, we," she stopped speaking.

So last night was proving tough to deal with beside for yours truly.

"Last night was highly enjoyable and I'd be a raving hypocrite to say otherwise."

"But it was a one-off, I understand."

"Putting it like that makes me sound like a real cold-hearted bastard," I huffed a quiet laugh.

"Sorry, but it's a fact of the matter. I meant what I wrote I really did enjoy last night, well this morning I should say."

"This is going to sound bloody awful, a cliché, but is there any chance you and I could simply be friends? I was having a really good time sitting out here just talking to you, I could happily talk with you for hours. And I'd hate to find you ignoring me at one of Malc's gigs."

Jenny nodded and smiled,

"I wouldn't ignore you, and yes friends sounds good to me."

Curiously Jenny held out her right hand,

"Hello Shawn, pleased to meet you I'm,"

"Jenny, yes I know," I cut in, "can we leave it there?"

"Okay if that's what you'd prefer."

"Well as we're more likely to meet in your natural stomping ground, if I go to see Malcolm performing, not mine won't everyone else be calling you Jenny?"

Jenny nodded her head,

"That's true but I wouldn't always be dressed you know."

"Then you'll have to introduce yourself so I'd know your name."

"Thank-you, for staying with me, you know after."

"You fell asleep, I didn't want to wake you and quite honestly I didn't fancy walking in on Malcolm and, well, whoever."

"One lot of man-sex enough for one night for you?" Jenny giggled.

"Let's just say I'm no voyeur on that score," I smiled.

"If you two youngsters are interested I've made a fresh pot and breakfast is well underway," Carrick called from the kitchen door.

"On our way," Jenny answered.

The three of us were clearing the table of our breakfast detritus by the time we were joined by Jenny's cousin Brian, Malc and Phil.

"Coffee," Brian groaned, "need caffeine."

"More like a ruddy jumpstart and it's done you old soak," Carrick laughed, pointing to the coffee machine.

"Make that two," Malc, now back to being Malcolm, requested.

"Three," the guy I now knew to be Phil, the one I'd seen getting it on with my mate in the dining room, added.

Even as the only heterosexual man out of the six in the room I had to admit that Malc's taste in men was just as good as his taste in women; Phil was a handsome specimen even to my eyes.

"Where did you disappear to?" Malc asked me pointedly.

"I thought you might need a little privacy so I offered him shelter with me, not knowing how many bedrooms would be occupied and as we'd been getting on so well. He behaved like a perfect gentleman," Jenny answered for the both of us.

"There's a first time for everything dearie, it's just a pity it happened with you," Malc retorted with a smirk, reverting to sounding like Molly in a heartbeat.

"Gentlemen, I find, rarely act like gentlemen with a wench," Brian cut in, sweeping and arch-browed look at my mate," as I'm sure you're aware, they act like gentlemen in the presence of a lady."

"And our Jenny is nothing if not a lady," Carrick added.

He'd been cooking up a storm again for the three newcomers and turned from the cooker to kiss the top of Jenny's head - we were sitting opposite each other at the table Jenny with her back to Carrick.

"More like a bloody nun, if you don't start getting some soon you'll end up a bitter old prune," Malcolm, again as Molly, remarked.

I did not, could not, look at Jenny so I studied my mug of tea instead and dug my fingers deep into my thigh to stop myself laughing.

"Better an old prune than a Slack Alice," Brian hissed.

"If you don't stop there'll be no breakfast," Carrick announced, "for anyone. Fancy casting aspersions about our Jenny, pure as the driven snow she is."

It was easy to see why Carrick and Brian had been such a well-loved double-act a couple of decades ago, Carrick being the ‘straight’ man providing Brian fodder for his one-liners.

"'Scuse me," I managed to say, "am I right in thinking there is a cloakroom down here?"

"It's to the right of the front door," Brian replied.

"Thanks."

The temptation to look at Jenny was fast becoming too much especially after Brian's last remark, better to leave the room than to give the game away and I was absolutely positive that if I'd happened to glance at Jenny at the same time she looked at me I for one would have lost it - big time.

I waited in the small room for a few minutes until I felt my laughter subside and more in control of myself.

Brian, Malc and Phil were too busy eating when I got back to the kitchen to be bitching, Jenny had again gone out into the garden I accepted the offer of another cup of tea then joined her; she was back on the garden swing.

"I like it out here it's so peaceful" she murmured.

"Are we good Jenny, really?"

"Very, I actually did mean it when I said that you were a gentleman," she smiled.

"The funny thing is Malcolm would have more trouble believing we did do something than not."

"Don't forget, the next time we see each other, mine's half a cider."

"I see you more as a tequila sunrise or even mint julep kinda gal."

"Either, except it's the hard stuff that has me doing my sunburnt tomato impressions."

"Cider it is then."

Malc and I left around an hour later with the intention of grabbing a late lunch on the way home before going our separate ways once we'd unloaded the car at his place. We travelled in silence, well apart from the radio, for a while with me driving, until Malc turned down the volume - turns out he'd been contemplating my own actions at the post-awards party.

"So, Jenny, how'd that happen?"

"That great leveller, tea. While you and Gloria were trying to out-bitch each other Glen, that is Glenda to some, Jenny and myself were soberly putting the world to rights with mugs of char."

"But you kipping in her room, I mean it's not like there weren't enough beds to go round."

"I can't comment on the number of beds available as I’ve still no idea how many there were in total nor who'd been offered lodgings, on the other hand we saw you and Phil in a clinch and it was apparent you might need privacy so Jenny offered me refuge."

"And?"

"And nothing," I metaphorically crossed my fingers at the half-lie, as far as I was concerned there was nothing for Malcolm to know of what happened although I was hoping he'd take my reply as being an explanation that nothing had.

"Yes, she was probably the best one there for you to share a room with apart from me of-course; our little Jenny-wren's not known for her sexploits as you probably gathered."

"Do you know why she's like that?"

"Yes, do you?"

"Not the details but she said she'd had a couple of bad experiences."

"You can say that again and it's such a shame 'cos she's sweet little thing. Mind you the last guy who got close to her was taught a bit of a lesson when we found out what had been happening and we got him banned from every gay bar and club for some distance around thanks to Brian and Carrick."

"What sort of lesson?"

"I'm taking the fifth on that," he replied with a small smile.

"As long as it involved pain I'm good with it," I too smiled.

"All's good then," Malc out and out grinned.

I needed to change the topic of our conversation so I asked an obvious question,

"Why drag, why not just do stand up? You're bloody funny."

"Because Molly's as shield, armour, something to hide behind. I can say all sorts of outrageous stuff as her that a man would get ripped to shreds for saying."

"Are you going to tell the lads? About the drag act I mean," he'd know I meant our closest friends.

Malcolm sighed heavily, gazing out of the side window for some time obviously contemplating his reply,

"I want to but what do you reckon they'd say?" there was a tone of nervousness in his voice and, somewhat to my surprise, also one of sadness.

I took it that he'd thought about this before and was contemplating a bad reaction to the news from some of our friends if not all.

"I'd like to think our mates are adult enough to see it for what it is, an act; I mean you don't have to tell them about your preferences. Look why not just invite them to see you?"

"Before or after actually telling them?"

We bounced ideas around about how and when to tell them for a while, me telling Malcolm that I was more than happy to be there when he did then Malcolm mentioned a charity gig he was taking part in.

"That's your obvious in with them isn't it? We'll get them there, tell them you're doing a comedy spot."

"But do I tell them beforehand that it's a drag routine?"

In the end he decided he wouldn't tell our friends about the drag before he actually went on stage.

. . . .

 

I can't tell you what a relief it had been to finally tell somebody about how I'd been spending many of my evenings over the past year but telling Shawn about me being bi hadn't been in the equation when I'd decided to spill the beans. Don't get me wrong that wasn't because Sean was in any way homophobic but I'm not homosexual; in some ways being bi makes me the oddity from a guy's perspective - and I should know I am one!

As it happens I'm more attracted to women but ever since I'd actually done something about my attraction to men I'd realised this wasn't just curiosity, a passing phase, it's something that's a permanent part of me and I'm good with that. Oddly I'd made it plain to all of the men I'd slept with that I like women but told none of the women about liking men.

What I'd told each and every one of my lovers was that I wasn't looking for anything long-term; I knew deep down that I was a long way from settling down into monogamy, that doesn't mean I get together with everybody I get the chance to I simply don't feel the need to be looking for 'permanent'.

I smiled as I put away my paraphernalia, Shawn really had been thrown in at the deep end of my 'other' life only hours after being told about it when he'd come with me to a gig that same night; he'd been drafted, alright bribed, into being my dresser when the act who was supposed to be performing between my two slots, and should have been the one to help, had needed to cancel. He'd been a bit ham-fisted when he'd helped me do the quick changes from one costume to the next but it had been just a little bit funny seeing him wince at the close-up sight of me in ladies' lingerie as I stepped out of one outfit and into another.

I was seriously thinking of including a parody of that night in my routine but realistically it would need to be as part of a double act, I'd got the outline of the sketch in my head and I pretty much knew which of my fellow performers would best fit the role of Malcolm. I think what was stopping me was trying to decide if I should only do it when Malc wasn't in the audience or if he was.

I can't pretend that I wasn't disappointed to come second in the final for new drag acts - I consoled myself with the idea that the winner had simply done more gigs than me and so had more of a reputation or fan-base than me. What it had done was to make me more determined to put even more effort into improving my solo act. I may not have won the 'newcomer' category but I was now hell-bent on winning the overall title, the final for which was two months away – I still had a chance of it as the winner and runner-up of each category all did.

My mind switched to wondering about what had happened at Brian's party, it had come as no surprise to hear Jenny's euphemistic way of telling the rest of us that nothing had happened between the two of them, as confirmed by Malc on our way home, and I quickly dismissed the incident; no my mind was fixed on Phil.

It was far from the first time we'd bonked each other's brains out but it was, however, the first time I'd done it with anyone when I was still in the drag; before you all start jumping to conclusions that doesn't mean he treated me as being female, it hadn't even been a conscious decision to do so. We'd simply been as horny as hell, for me it was part of the high I got from being on stage making people laugh.

And we had laughed about it when finally we'd collapsed, side by side, after round one - it turned out neither Shawn nor I had had made use of the bedroom Brian had said we could use, each of us unknowingly leaving it to the other.

The great thing about the sex with Phil was exactly that - the sex. He had what was quite possibly the finest dick I'd ever encountered and not only did he know what to do with it he knew what to do with mine as well. Nor did he mind that it can occasionally take time for my body to re-adjust after being encased in ladies' apparel for several hours.

"You were frigging brilliant tonight, on fire, it was a travesty that you didn't win," had been his opening gambit when Gloria and I had finished our bitch-fest as Shawn had termed it.

"Thanks, but you know nobody's offered me anything by way of a consolation prize," I pouted, still being Molly it was something I could get away with, I was hoping he'd take the bait.

And he did.

"Sod consolation prizes, I'd make you feel like an Olympic champion," we both knew he wasn't bragging.

I'd been intending to collect on my 'prize' after I'd let Shawn know that we'd been offered a bed, actually beds albeit they were in the same room, but then Brian had found me to say that some of the guests had wanted to hear the send-up of "Memory" I did with another act known as Kylie so I'd had to wait to explain about the twin beds but then there'd not been an opportunity to tell him that in fact I'd probably not be sharing said room with him anyway because unbeknownst to me Phil had previously arranged to crash at Brian and Carrick’s following the after party.

As Kylie and I had been entertaining the guests in the lounge I'd noticed that Phil had positioned himself next to the open door which connected the dining and sitting rooms, as the song came to its end I saw him tilt his head towards it then step from the one room to the other. With everyone else looking at Kylie and me no-one saw him do either.

It took a couple of minutes for me to join him but he was waiting to pounce when I got there - and pounce he did. He was standing behind the door as I stepped into the dining room and pulled me round to face him when he closed the door behind me; we couldn't be seen from the door open to the hall where we stood the trouble is we didn't stay there very long.

When we'd begun to move from where we'd started out our intention had been to sneak off to his room; our combined lust, however, and Phil knowing how frustrating it was for me to be horny but still dressed - something I'd unintentionally 'fessed up to one night after I'd been performing and had imbibed a little more than was good for keeping secrets - had got in the way of that plan. What I hadn't known at the time was that Malc and Jenny had seen us when they'd passed through the hall.

Oh now wait a minute, I stopped dead in the process of putting away the shoes I'd worn, if they saw Phil and I together on their way upstairs then my moment with Phil in the dining room couldn't have been the reason Jenny had 'offered him refuge'. I pondered that for a moment, the sudden revelation at odds with what I knew about the both of them. It was obvious once I'd considered the situation logically, Jenny must have been showing Shawn to the room Brian had offered us, in that large rambling house it was actually possible to lose your bearings, when they'd seen us together. See, I knew there'd be a simple reason for them having shared a room.

The reason I'd not noticed my friends passing by was wholly down to what Phil and I were doing, actually it was more what Phil was doing to me; he was mauling my ass and rubbing his already hard cock against me as he was telling me what he wanted us to do until my cock recovered from his confinement. Trouble was what he was doing was turning me on and I was becoming ever more desperate to get out of the drag.

Phil was used to what we drag acts wore beneath the outer frills and folderols and didn't make comment when I'd insisted on taking off the girdle I'd been wearing as soon as we got to his room.

"Come here, I'll deal with the rest later," he'd all but growled as soon as I had; with that he'd run a hand up my thigh under the hem of the very short dress to manipulate my prick and balls.

"Fuck that feels good," I'd moaned moments later when he pulled away.

"Get on the bed, let's help your recovery along."

We never did get around to ditching the drag - not for round one!

"Oh fuck!" I'd groaned when Phil, having me on my back, had sucked one of my balls into his mouth as he'd teased my hole with a finger.

"Turn over, I've got a surprise for you," he told me a few minutes later after having tongued and sucked my cock and balls so lightly it was a form of exquisite torture.

He got off the bed as I followed his suggestion and I heard suitcase catches being flipped followed by the sounds of Phil dropping his clothing on the floor.

"Lift your ass up," he told me, as I moved he dragged a couple of pillows under my body with one hand and hitched up the back of the dress with the other.

"Christ but you've got one hell of a fuckable ass," Phil muttered, already easing the two halves apart.

"So've you," I replied, making it obvious that at some point I fully intended to reciprocate Phil's actions.

"Jeez!" I gasped when I felt the cool touch of a lube-slicked finger circling my sphincter.

"How long's it been since this tight hole's been stretched?"

"About a month," I answered, in truth it was possibly a little more.

"Means you'll feel this then," he chuckled just as he thrust not one but two fingers into me.

"Frigging right I do," I panted as he slowly twisted them to left and right.

When he reached beneath me with his other hand to take hold of my cock he found it already well-risen. He didn't over-stimulate my dick simply encouraged it to become fully hard.

"You bastard," I spat when Phil took his fingers from my ass.

"Yeah, and I'm good at it," he sniggered.

I rocked my hips in time with how Phil was moving the hand on my prick; I'd been so busy between the day job and up-grading everything to do with my act - costumes, wigs, make-up, backing tracks, most especially my patter – in preparation for the final that my sex life, with or without a partner, had taken a backseat. The back of the bus type backseat.

"Phil it's been a while since I've done anything so I'm not gonna be able to hold off for long."

"Not a problem, I don't recall you being the once and done type. Besides fast doesn't always mean bad."

"For fuck's sake!" I yelled into the pillows, "Give a man some fucking warning."

Phil had wrapped a finger and thumb round the base of my cock squeezing it hard in the moment before he slid a butt-plug into my ass. Without loosening his grip on my dick he fucked me slowly with the dildo for what felt like an eternity but in reality it couldn't have been for more than three or four minutes, either way I was shaking with need and frustration when he suddenly pulled it out and let go of my prick.

"Bollocks!"

My exclamation began as a reaction to him taking away all the stimulation, by the time it ended his thick, heavy, dick was in me so deep his balls were touching mine. Phil pounded my ass hard and fast,

"Fuck waiting, I'm gonna empty into you as soon as I can," he snarled.

Was that what I wanted? Whether or not I did it was what I was getting - for now.

Turns out I did.

"Yes, go on harder," I panted as I felt my balls rise; I'd got a hand on my prick and was jacking off as fast as Phil was screwing my ass.

"Fuuuck!" I moaned as spunk flew from my dick.

Phil was holding onto my hips so he could do me as hard as possible,

"Hmph, nng, yes!" he grunted a short time later as he pulled me back onto him and I felt his pole twitch and swell inside me.

He was right fast didn't have to mean bad, the occasional hit-and-run could be eminently satisfying.

Phil collapsed on top of me then rolled us onto our sides, we both sounded as if we'd sprinted a hundred metres - uphill. Eventually Phil slid his prick from inside me and I heard him pulling tissues from a box on the bedside table, our hosts knew their guests well, to deal with the condom I knew he'd used.

How could I be so sure despite not having seen or heard him putting one on?

Because thanks to a busted sheath he'd contracted HIV and even though the single daily dose medication he took meant he wouldn't pass it on he point blank refused to not wear a condom. I'd once asked him why and he'd told me that if he ever found someone he wanted to settle down with to use or not was a conversation he'd have with them.

"Can I just say," he began when his breathing had calmed, "the fact that I fucked you dressed as you are very definitely does not mean I'm beginning to lean towards the female of the species."

About a second later we were both laughing like drains, the thought of my never-even-wanted-to-kiss-a-woman gay pal suddenly venturing into straight sex was an utterly alien concept.

"Don't even think about getting used to it, there will be no repeat performance," I told him between fits of laughter, "but I'm sure one of my female pals would be more than happy to help you know for sure."

"Fuck off," he chuckled, "now go and get yourself back to normal, scrape that slap off and I'll go in search of a brew, I'm gagging."

"Like you were for my arse you mean?" I retorted as I stood up.

"More like you were for my dick," he shot back.

"While you're downstairs grab the blue bag from the back seat of my car and the Cremine Créme from the end pocket of the black one."

As soon as he'd gone I pulled off my wig and got myself out of the corset, dress and hold-ups - the shoes were long gone - and into the shower. I kept my face out of the water it would only have me looking like something out of a horror movie, getting off the make-up was what the Cremine was for.

"Yo! Cremine's by the sink and the holdall's on the bed, the kettle's on so I'll get a brew going and bring it up."

"Cheers, won't be long," I called back.

"I never thought I'd be in bed, having just had stonkingly good sex, surrounded by ladies' apparel," Phil chortled when we were drinking our tea.

We were sitting propped against the headboard Phil wore only his trousers, going commando again, and I had a towel wrapped round my waist surveying the wreck the room had become; between the rest of Phil's clothes in a pile to one side of the bed and my stuff making a trail that led to the bathroom it was not a pretty sight.

"First time for everything," I sniggered.

"And last according to you."

"Most definitely, I have no idea how I kept breathing with that bloody corset on."

"We must've both been bloody desperate is all I can say."

"I take it we will not be broadcasting this aberration to one and all."

"Too fucking right we won't," Phil laughed, "I have a gay and only ever gay reputation to protect."

"Now, about round two," I said putting my mug on the nightstand, "I think you should suck on my cock until I'm ready then sit on it and I'll play with yours."

"Any chance of you swallowing mine while I'm sucking yours?"

"You know I think there might be very chance," I smirked, throwing the towel aside then sliding down the bed on my side.

Phil quickly ditched his trousers and turned to face me our bodies almost touching, I inveigled a hand between us to stroke both our cocks, mine cut his not.

"Get a condom on that butt-plug then pass it here," I told him.

I lay on my back taking the plug from him as he got back on the bed having done as I'd said,

"Kneel over me," I instructed him.

"Happy to," he sniggered.

We were both fans of, and pretty good at, oral and it was usually a part of the fun we indulged in. Phil, his knees now to either side of my body, took hold of my dick just firmly enough to wank me, I on the other hand parted the cheeks of his ass to tease his hole with the tip of the butt-plug; his sphincter twitched at the first touch of the cool lube it was slick with, holding it in place I moved my left hand under him to tease and torment his balls and the taught skin between his hole and sac. The advantage, or so I'd thought, of being under him was that whilst I had full access to his cock, balls and ass with my hands and mouth Phil having dropped onto all fours meant he didn't have those same chances of tormenting me as I did him. But then Phil told me to close my legs and as I did he pulled up my balls then lowered his head and licked them, it meant that even though his position would make it difficult for him to use his hands he'd be able to tease my balls and prick with his mouth although my hole would be safe from torment.

For now.

The tip of his cock wasn't quite fully protruding from its foreskin so I wrapped a finger and thumb behind the ridge and firmly eased it fully forward so that I could pinch the skin together, as soon as I had it held fast I thrust the butt-plug past his sphincter and all the way into his ass - just as he had to me. He grunted around my cock which I'd been waiting for him to take into his mouth before I filled him with the dildo. I began slowly sliding his foreskin back and forth over the tip of his prick the butt-plug I moved a little faster. As I was teasing the ridge of his prick with my digits Phil was doing the same to mine with his lips. Wondering if he'd copy me again I started to stroke the full length of his pole and I used the fingertips of my other hand to hold the dildo all the way inside him and the thumb to stimulate the taut skin just beyond his hole making Phil groan. I raised my head and as I brought the foreskin forward I pushed the tip of my tongue inside it and over the hidden tip within, something I knew Phil loved.

"Oh yeah," he moaned as he again licked my balls.

I peeled the foreskin back then sucked the head of Phil's cock into my mouth, continuing to wank it. At the same time Phil went back to mouthing my dick, he licked up and down its length then took it into his mouth and down his throat, making my toes curl when he swallowed against it. I returned the compliment by gradually pulling the butt-plug almost all the way out of his ass but pushing it back in quicker, the next time I pulled it out quickly and slid it in slowly.

I briefly took my mouth from Phil's cock to speak,

"That's how I'm going to fuck you, slow and fast at the same time," I told him before taking as much of his pole into my mouth as I could.

Without warning Phil flipped us both onto our sides so now my own hole was exposed for torment,

"Yeah, well, I'm going to shove that plug back into your arse before I sit on your cock so we'll both be filled," he growled before once more sucking on my dick, his tongue continuing to lash across then down it as he moved his head.

"N-n-mph," I groaned when I felt him slide one finger then two past my sphincter to copy how I was moving the butt-plug in his ass.

"Fuck me," Phil suddenly demanded.

"Or you could fuck yourself on this," I replied, turning onto my back and holding my dick straight up.

"Can't do that with that plug in my arse," he replied.

I pulled it out slowly, making sure he felt every bit of its five inch length. Phil quickly knelt up and grabbed another tissue, as he peeled off the condom I dipped a hand into the nightstand drawer to pick out another - I told you our hosts knew their guests well!

I watched as Phil rolled the new condom onto the butt-plug, my breathing shortening as I anticipated what was coming next. I've never fully understood why it is that butt-plugs can look and feel quite small in your hand yet knowing it was about to enter my ass immediately made the one Phil held seem much, much, larger even though in this case I'd already felt it inside me.

Despite Phil's declaration that he wanted to feel my prick in his arse he took an infuriatingly long time in what he did next. He too took a condom from the drawer and ripped open the foil packet to sheath my cock with the latex, which he did in a way I'd only ever experienced with him; once he'd seated the latex at the tip he rolled it down the length using his tongue and lips and it was frigging pornographic to watch. When he was satisfied that the sheath was properly in place he covered it liberally with lube and I realised he'd yet to do that with the dildo.

"If you hadn't already offered to take care of this," he palmed his own erection for a moment as he poured lube onto the cockhead letting it drizzle down the length before spreading it around, top-class personal porn moment right there, "I think I might've been tempted to face your feet when I sit on you so I could fuck you again with this," he picked up the butt-plug¸"and I could've brought myself off but then I'd be doing all the work," he smirked, "besides, technically, you've already been fucked twice," Phil had knelt between my legs and I felt him parting my ass cheeks, "so you can't exactly complain about just holding this," he pressed home the butt-plug and my hips rose.

"Fuck that feels good," I hissed.

As I'd spoken Phil had straddled my thighs then reached round to hold the two halves of his ass open so I could slide my pole into him as easily as the dildo had done the same to me. Phil groaned as I thrust my cock beyond his hole but not by much before I eased it out again; I carried on this way feeding a little more of myself into his ass each time I lifted my hips from the bed but when I dropped my hips I took my member completely out to begin again meaning I was constantly teasing his puckered ring. This could only last for as long as Phil held his body up from mine and he didn't move until I'd finally sheathed myself fully within him. I lay still and took hold of his prick,

"Ride me," I told him.

Phil kept up a regular, even, rhythm which I followed with my hand on his prick, my other hand was busy teasing his balls; I couldn't resist the occasional few moments of jerking him hard and fast before returning to the slower speed.

 

But then I noticed a certain something in the look on Phil's face and in the way he was holding himself and I knew his orgasm was almost on him so I moved my hand as fast as I could up and down his cock and began responding to his movements with upward thrusts of my own to meet his downward ones; that meant I became far more aware of the butt-plug still embedded in my ass.

"Fucking hell Phil I'm getting really close."

"Yeah, so am I."

"Stay still," I told him, "take charge of this," I gave his prick a quick squeeze, "and I'll do what I can to get us both off."

"You're a silver-tongued devil," he sniggered, "but go on then seeing as it's you."

I hammered my prick in his ass as fast as I could, holding onto his hard-muscled thighs to help.

"Oh god, yes," I groaned as I felt my balls tighten and my jizz race to escape my dick.

"Shitting hell fire!" Phil yelled as his spunk sprayed over my torso not long after my own orgasm had started.

My hips jerked every time Phil clenched around my cock as his climax continued then slowly abated, the plug in my ass was having an effect on my arousal, keeping my orgasm going long after any actual ejaculation had stopped.

"Fuck!" Phil gasped when the last spurts of his jizz had fallen onto my body, he fell forward putting his hands on the bed by my shoulders, "We should definitely do this more often," he huffed a laugh.

"No argument here," I replied with a grin.

Then Phil did something we'd never done, I'd never done with another guy - he kissed me.

And I didn't stop him.

Cluster fuck.

Not only did I not stop him I kissed him back.

Double cluster fuck.

Now let me explain something here, something about my personal take on being bi, I'd always handled the two sides of my sexuality in different ways but it had never been a conscious decision to do so. Sex with guys was just that sex, or lust if you will, sex with women was intimacy and that included kissing.

Yet here I was snogging with Phil and what's more enjoying it. Enjoying it so much in fact I reached up to put a hand to the back of his head to hold him to me. Without a word - well they couldn't be seeing as our lips were currently welded together! - we turned onto our sides disregarding my cock still in his ass and the butt-plug in mine.

Royal straight cluster fuck!

We carried on kissing for along time, I mean I know in reality it was only a few minutes but, probably because it was the first time I'd ever kissed another man, it felt like we'd been kissing for as long as we'd been having sex by the time our mouths finally parted.

"Something else I wish we'd done more often," he told me quietly.

Excuse me?!

S.H.I.T.

My brain was running at Mach 1.

Never, never in a million years would I have seen this coming. I mean why had he said it? He'd never had a problem with us not kissing, well I'd always thought he hadn't. And what the hell was I supposed to say to that?

Well what was I supposed to say once I dealt with the panic?

And . . . . embarrassment?

As fast as I could I tried to get the thoughts Phil's words had kicked off in me into some sort of order.

The first was shock, not having expected to hear them closely followed by panic at not knowing how to respond; and also wondering if this was Phil's way of starting a whole other conversation. That gem led to asking myself why I didn't know what to do or say about it. Deep down I already knew the reason for my reaction and I'd already, subconsciously, come up with it.

There. Was. No. Going. Back.

Whatever else my brain came up with to explain what had happened there really was no road back.

Oh, and the fact that I'd enjoyed it so much was screwing with my thought processes and that wasn't helping.

But why the embarrassment?

Well suddenly the situation between our bodies seemed a little incongruous given the conversation now possibly looming between us. I ended up saying just about the lamest thing I could, without upsetting or particularly agreeing with Phil,

"Oh, ok."

I swallowed as quietly as I could to give myself a couple of extra seconds to marshal my thoughts,

"I need to think about this, I think," I smiled at him hoping to keep the moment from falling into the serious abyss, "I think my head’s a shed."

"I think I should've kept my trap shut," he replied, there was a hint of regret in his tone.

"No, 'cos then I'd've missed out on one of your excellent blow-jobs," I sniggered.

"Silly bugger, you know what I mean."

"I do know there's a couple of things I need to deal with including running a flannel down my front."

"How about I go make us another brew while you do?"

"Good idea, I'll see you downstairs," if we were having this conversation we weren't having it in bed.

Phil pulled away from me, got out of bed and dressed, none too quickly I must add, but only in trousers and boxers.

I didn't move from the bed as soon as he was gone, instead I ran through my memories of all our times together although obviously focusing mostly on tonight. Phil hadn't been the first, my first, by a few years in fact, but tonight he'd certainly claimed two totally unexpected firsts. True the first of them, having sex with me still in drag, was totally unintentional on both our parts but the second? I couldn't work out if it had been spontaneous or if Phil had actually been thinking about doing it, kissing me I mean, for some time.

It didn't take long for me to tidy both myself and the room, my wig and costume I unceremoniously dumped in the holdall in place of the streetwear I'd taken out, the rest of Phil’s togs I folded and lay over the back of the dressing-table chair. By the time I'd done all that I'd come to a decision, I had to lay my cards on the table with Phil and I'd ask him to let me get to the end of what I needed to say before he jumped to any conclusions; I'd even pretty much worked out what I'd say.

I'd gone about it the same way I did putting my stage-patter together in that I focused on the points I wanted to get across, everything else was window-dressing and that's where the humour lay but this was, as yet, no laughing matter.

I decided that my opening gambit had to be,

"Phil I need to tell you a couple of things and I hope you'll let me get to the end of them so you know where my head's at."

If he agreed I'd be, verbally at least, off like a greased eel into my next spiel.

"First off I'm not going to be a hypocrite 'cos despite my previous attitude to kissing I think we both know I was enjoying it. Second I think I'm still in shock about that in itself let alone that it happened. Next I think I could handle us doing it again but I'm not sure I want anybody else to know about it, not yet anyway. Last of all you’ll be pleased to know the female apparel 's stowed away," I'd smile again hoping to stop everything getting too heavy.

Well that's what I’d planned to say right up to the moment I caught sight of myself in the dressing-table mirror and in my eyes I saw a question that I couldn't answer. A question that overrode all else. A question I wasn't sure I wanted the answer to but knowing it really was the only one to ask.

What The Fuck Made Him Wait?

Wow! You got this far in Shawn and Malcolm's journey please let me know what you think of how they got here.
Copyright © 2021 ShadowDweller; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
  • Love 2
As always my thanks for reading the story and I look forward to reading your thoughts.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

25 minutes ago, alexlittel said:

Like this whole series a lot.  Keep it up!

I'll try but "W.T.F. Just Happened?" was actually written as a sort of house-warming gift for an author pal (his story's called U-N-I have you read it?) and I wrote the pre and sequels after a few readers asked what happened next.

If I write more of these I'll it'll start with finding the next question to go with "W.T.F."!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

This is a very interesting series. I’m glad you’re continuing to write these segments. It’s people having to work through what they conceived their sexuality to be. And that can be more fluid than they first imagine. Great work.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Hi VBlew,

I think most of us have surprised ourselves when it comes to intimacy! I know I certainly have 😉

I'm so glad you've enjoyed reading the three stories - I take it you waited to comment until you'd read all of them to form an overall opinion so :thankyou: for that.

I think I've got an idea for another in the series BUT don't hold your breath - I'm also editing a follow-on to the other story I have on here both of which are substantially longer than all three "W.T.F." offerings (in truth some of the chapters alone are longer than all three of these put together!). Mind you if the new idea turns out to be about the same length as the rest it should only take a day or so to finish as I've already got about 4 pages of longhand which turns out to be a quarter of what the previous three ended up being.

Best thoughts

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..