Jump to content
    SidLove
  • Author
  • 2,128 Words
  • 616 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Art By Adonis - 12. Chapter 12

Aidan carefully penetrated Rick’s hole, and without any effort, his dick went half way in. The excessive lube had definitely helped allow it to slip in but Aidan had also prepped Rick’s ass to take his cock, despite his girth.

He pulled it out and thrust in again.

Rick’s legs rested on Aidan’s shoulders as he laid near the edge of the bed, while Aidan stood. He had to be mindful to keep a firm grip on Rick’s legs. Being so frail, they’d slip, and fall and Rick had no control over them.

He grunted when he shoved again. Rick’s ass was tight, and Aidan didn’t want to hurt him. Nonetheless, it was probably going to hurt him a little anyway

When he looked up to check on his lover, he found him cupping his mouth with both of his hands while his eyes remained shut. Tears streamed down the side of his face, and his body shook uncontrollably.

Aidan freaked out. Did I hurt him that bad? He cursed himself for pushing so hard and pulled all the way out quickly removing the condom he had worn. Oh, fuck! What have I done?

He cautiously placed Rick’s legs down one after another and called out, “Rick, hey.” He bent to touch his bicep. “I’m so sorry. I didn’t realize you were in pain.”

Rick opened his bloodshot eyes and shook his head. Uncovering his mouth, he said, “I’m not.” He then moaned. “Shit! I need to stop crying, I know.”

“Let’s get you a little more comfortable, okay?” Aidan smiled sadly. “Come on.” He helped him back up to one side of the bed and lay down behind him.

Scooting a bit closer so that their bodies touched and putting his arm around him, he snuggled up to Rick. Aidan’s semi-hard cock pressed against the crack of his butt. It would have been arousing had it been a different situation. However, his focus at that moment was to calm Rick down. He kept making soothing sounds and placing light kisses on his back between his shoulders. On the other hand, Rick swore continuously and tried to wipe the endless tears fron his cheeks. It took him a while to get his emotions out of the way, and the room fell silent. All Aidan could hear afterward was Rick’s shaky breaths. “I’m sorry,” he said out of the blue. His voice sounded heavier. “I am so embarrassed right now. Who starts crying in the middle of having sex?”

Aidan chuckled. “I’m sure you aren’t the only person who has. So, it’s okay.” Rick neither moved nor did he say anything. “Are you ever going to tell me what happened?”

Rick sniffed and bobbed his head. “I… It’s not like I’ve never been with anyone before. My first and last time with someone was back when I was a teenager. He…he used to deliver groceries to my mom’s house. One thing led to another, and we ended up having sex one day. I didn’t think it was that great and neither of us enjoyed it. It was really mechanical, and I think it was his first time too. When he left, it was really awkward and even though, we promised to see each other again, it never happened. He stopped delivering at our place and the next when I saw him, he passed by as if we’d never met.”

He took a long pause, probably trying to gather his thoughts. Aidan waited and listened carefully as he continued, “I never…imagined my life with anyone. After that guy, I had given up on finding someone who’d love me and accept me the way I am. But then you walked in and swept me off my feet. Literally!” He chuckled. “I loved the kind of attention you gave me. You were so passionate, so sexy. And the best part was that you loved me and cared for me. I couldn’t believe it.”

“But I do love you, Rick.”

“I know,” he whispered and cleared his throat. “Back then, when you entered me, I looked at your face, and you had no idea I was looking because…because you were busy making sure I was comfortable. I could see the fear in you, the fear of hurting me. And you were so careful and thoughtful and loving.” His voice cracked at the end, and Rick wiped his face.

Aidan tightened his hug and dug his face into the crook of Rick’s neck and shoulder. He could smell the musky scent of his body, and it aroused him. Every single time he inhaled Rick’s scent, his dick throbbed and came to life. After a while, he had to adjust himself to get into a comfortable position again.

He realized it was so wrong of him to think about anything erotic, but his mind failed to think straight. He held his breath and tried to distract himself. His sexual longings would have to wait until Rick was comfortable.

“I want you to fuck me,” Rick said, breaking the long silence which had prevailed. Aidan’s first instinct was to ask if he was sure. But the guy turned his face to look at him over his shoulders, and he could see the certainty in Rick’s eyes so clearly.

His cock had lost its erection. Stroking it multiple times, he grabbed another condom to put it on. In the same position they were in, he gently raised Rick’s left leg a bit and guided his now hardened cock gently inside Rick’s hole again. Rick flinched but refused to break eye contact. He lifted his chin and Aidan took his cue to kiss his man. Their bodies moved in their desire for more pleasure. The heat rose up to another level as Aidan sped up. Air conditioning in the room failed to cool their bodies. The room smelled of their pre-cum and musk, the sheets under them soaked in the sweat dripping from their bodies.

Aidan found it hard to go deeper in the position they were in, so he pulled out and gently pushed Rick over to lie face down on the bed. He helped him raise his hips a little and carefully knelt between his legs. He entered again and this time, with much more ease. Rick moaned as Aidan’s entire length disappeared inside his ass and he continued letting out sounds of pleasure at every thrust. He didn’t seem to be in pain anymore and knowing that Aidan was relieved. When Rick demanded Aidan to go faster, he couldn’t help but smile to himself. He sped up, pulling Rick’s hips up toward him pushing in and pulling back out with every beat.

He was out of breath by the time his cock bulged inside. Before he could remove his cock, the condom was already filled with half his cum before he discarded it to finish on the bedsheet. Rick came immediately after that and, they both collapsed in each other’s arms.

As they lay face to face, catching their breath, they stared at each other longingly. Aidan was exhausted, but he could keep loving his man all night long. He traced the back of his fingers over Rick’s cheekbone making him smile. “Come here,” he said and drew the man into his warm embrace.

They stayed like that for a while, caring less about anything else. Soon, Aidan heard Rick’s soft snore, and closed his eyes. He’d never prayed to God, as his mother had. But tonight, he spoke a silent prayer in his mind, thanking God for bringing Rick into his life and asking him to always keep the man happy.

 

*****

 

At lunch one day, while Mrs. Hutchinson was serving dessert to the men, she announced how Aidan’s mom had telephoned and expressed her wish to meet Rick. Aidan stopped eating and looked at Rick and his cook. “Why? How does she even know about him? I never told her.”

“I’m sorry Aidan,” she spoke, averting her gaze. “I was telling her about your cat’s disappearance, and I happened to mention how Rick helped you find her.”

“Damn it, Mrs. Hutchinson!” He dropped his fork and almost yelled at her. “I hate it when you two gossip about my life. Leave me alone, will you?”

“Aidan!” Rick called him out.

He turned to Rick, his eyes wide open and jaw dropped. He shook his head signaling him to cut it out. Aidan sighed in an attempt to calm down his nerves. “I’m sorry, but now she knows, my dad will know too. And I didn’t want him to know.”

“There’s no reason for you to freak out. He was going to find out someday, so, big deal!”

“You don’t understand!” Aidan shook his head. “I don’t want him to know anything. My personal life is just that, and I’d like to keep it that way as far as he’s concerned.” Rick fidgeted with his spoon and ate in silence while Mrs. Hutchinson cleared the table. As she left, Aidan said, “Mrs. Hutchinson, I’m sorry I was rude to you.” His voice was calmer, much to his own surprise. “But please, from now on, stop telling my mother every single detail about my life.”

She nodded, seemingly forlorn. When she scurried back toward her kitchen, Rick wiped his mouth and quietly left the table. Aidan couldn’t eat his dessert after that because his mood had already soured. He left it half-eaten too and went after Rick who’d wheeled himself in the direction of their backyard.

The grass had been mown recently, and Aidan loved the sight of lush green wherever he turned his gaze. He walked up to stand behind Rick’s wheelchair and held its handles. “It’s so peaceful here, isn’t it?”

Yea,” Rick whispered, obviously as mesmerized as Aidan. After working for long hours that morning, he yearned for such a soothing vista. He was about to suggest they go to the beach that evening, when his boyfriend suddenly said, “I would have loved to meet your parents…get to know them, and maybe get to know you better through them.”

“Why?” Aidan tilted his head and frowned. But Rick looked straight ahead. “Whatever you want to know about me, you can ask me directly.”

A few seconds passed before Rick reacted. He then cast his head down and exhaled. Turning his wheelchair to face Aidan, he said, “I can’t help but feel like you’re ashamed of me. Like you’re sure your parents won’t approve of us dating because of my condition.”

“That’s not fair. You can’t say that. You know.” He paced the concrete floor, feeling irritated Rick would make this about himself. “You know my relationship with my parents is complicated.”

“Yea,” he said, giving a sad smile. “I do know. But I’m sorry. I keep getting these awful thoughts every now and then. I don’t know…I should’ve kept my big mouth shut.”

Aidan stopped pacing, looked at him and groaned. “Not fair,” he repeated.

“What? Look, I take my words back. I shouldn’t have said what was on my mind. Let’s just forget it.” His cheeks turned red as he looked away.

This was important to Rick. He could see it in his behavior. The guy had been rejected by his own family because he knew he was an embarrassment to them. His mother, his stepfather, his brother-in-law—everyone who should’ve cared for him and loved him—were the ones who had thrown him out of their lives.

Aidan realized that his behavior must have conjured up his insecurities. He bent down and stroked Rick’s thighs to get his attention. “Listen, you’re right…to an extent. My dad…I don’t know how he’ll react to me dating you because I don’t know him at all. Like I told you, he’s been MIA from our lives for as long as I can remember. So I don’t know him at all. But…I’m not scared because his approval of our relationship is important to me. I’m worried because like Corey if he is rude toward you, I will lose my temper. All the anger that’s built up in my mind over the years would be unleashed. And I seriously don’t know what will happen.”

Rick leaned forward and cupped Aidan’s face. “For a tough guy, you’re too much of a worrier.” They chuckled in unison. “I still want to meet your parents and your brother.”

“But, Rick…”

“Listen,” he said, silencing him with a peck on the lips, “We’ll be fine. I’m sure of it. Besides, you’ve been on the receiving end of a tongue lashing from me, don’t think I’m afraid to stand up for myself with your folks. I think it’s about time you gave your father a second chance.”

Copyright © 2020 SidLove; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 15
  • Love 7
Likes and reviews are truly appreciated!
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..