Jump to content
    SilvryArdor
  • Author
  • 1,363 Words
  • 344 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Warning: Rape, Blood, violent sex, bondage, free sex with no concept of loyalty, orgy

Sun and Moon - 1. Chapter 1 Victor Baxa

I just post it. Its okay to have flaws I guess. This will be 4-6 chapters before completed

Short Stories: The Sun and The Moon

Victor x Etienne

Victor

"Bonjour famille Asteri!" Victor greeted the family in front of him with his deep thick accent evident. He intended to keep his greeting short and once he stood in front of his acquaintance with arms open in a friendly manner.

"Merci beaucoup de m'avoir invité" he said before he took a bow from his waist. At the corner of his eyes, he saw the 2

"And congratulations on your opening night. The place looks marvelous" He finishes his greeting. Due to the soon closeness of their families, he greeted the head first while waiting for the rest of them to congregate. Its much more practical to greet first and chat while waiting for the rest of the families to finish their conversation.

He slowly gave both of his acquaintance and his wife a friendly handshake. In Victor`s mind he already have the profile of the Asteri family in his head.

'The head made news not only for being heir, but due to the power he quietly amassed and his looks. I heard there was chaos because he rebelled during an incident. But instead that shone spotlight on their family that he put to good use.' The family instilled them to have an achievement, or worth before even thinking of calling themselves as Asteri. That much Victor knew, but his clan are still investigating the family and they had encountered a wall.

Victor took in the head`s appearance, despite reaching mid thirty he still looked so young and he was certain, that the head with his youthful appearance, sharp beauty and almost dainty features have a difficult time in taken seriously.

'When they talk about the eldest of Asteri people always talked about how he beautiful he is, how he draws people to him more like a light in the dark.' What is more interesting than the gossip that beauty and power could draw to the public eye? 'But they never talked about how ruthless he is and how well the rest of the members hide themselves too. Almost as good as us vampires who had centuries in hand.' The vampire inwardly chuckle. Victor had suspected something was mixed in those blood, but not that he could tell, so he smiled politely at the male while half listening, but not enough to accidentally show his fangs. Suddenly something caught his eyes. To be specific, it was the way the crowd`s gaze moved, drawn almost unwillingly like magnets.

'The dark one must be Young Master Ravier, ' The dark iridescent clothes darkens Ravier`s raven hair even more, but it drawn out the beautiful arrangements of gem flowers adorning his head. But the green that stood out among the colours were Ravier`s, as Victor was informed had his mother`s bright peridot eyes. But what caught Victor`s eyes was the young master`s golden counterpart.

'Young Master Etienne, achievement unknown unlike his brother who excelled in business...' Quietly he calculated while taking in the young man. Both young masters wore flowers made purely of precious gem stones. Sapphire, Amethyst, Garnet, Citrine, Smokey Quartz and every colour imaginable to imitate a flower`s natural colors.

'He hide well despite being so young too.' He contemplate, truly calculating the choices of clothes and how much the wealth the twins are wearing. Both twins are what their father`s family said snow skinned, but Etienne was slightly tanned with golden glow. It still doesn`t remove the delicate feel he has to him, but Victor noticed how quiet the young master`s eyes as soon as their eyes met. He had to turned away because he thought he was too distracted.

Despite the contrast, there was a similarity in them that tells him they are twins.

His dark eyes watched as the mother welcomed the approaching individuals before asking, "Oh? Are these your children?" They certainly looked young enough, and both wore enough wealth to catch eyes. One in particular caught his attention. The young male wearing a sheer golden layers. The young male looked so radiant and delectable that the icy grey haired male was tempted to lick his lips. Soon he faced his acquaintance's children.

"Its a pleasure to meet you, je m'appelle Victor Baxa. Enchantée les jeune" the man said as he hands out his hand toward the mysterious male with sun patterns on his costume.

"Mon soleil" he emphasizes.

Etienne

Etienne watched as his twin wadded the crowd, giving brief smile here and there, before quickly get by his side. It made him happier when Ravi said,
"조금 더. 엄마와 아빠는 일찍 떠나야하지만 파티는 일찍 끝나고 다음 라운드로 돌아와야합니다."

(Its just a bit more. Mom and dad have to leave early but the first act of the party is ending soon and they should be back next round.)

He saw a glimpse of a white long hair, soft like spider silk. Immediately he knew it was Victor. He was one of the business partner that their parents will meet at brunch to sign their contract but he was distracted by his twin.
"그리고 나중에 파티가 화를 낼 때 우리를 위해 뭔가 계획이 있다는 사실도"

(-and also the fact that I have something planned for both of us later when the party gets raunchier)

When he saw his father standing attention, near the door entrance he doesn't need to wondered much where his mother is when she appeared behind them.

"Om-" but his twin was startled and he ended up the same. They almost complained when she tilt her head to a group of guest. Etienne sighed in his mind and only let a grunt when his twin elbowed him. His expression wasn't that obvious was it?

Once they reached the guest, he was surprised by their appearance. Had he not memorize every one of his mother's side of business, he would have embarrassed them by mistaken the group for models. All of them are astoundingly beautiful.

'A model company?' He wondered about their identity and who was who. But what surprised him was how perfect the man physique was. He didnt slouch, and moved slow but instead with grace and a set of muscles. For an older male its impressive with how he takes care of himself.

As soon as he felt the desire in him rouses he slammed it shut. When the night falls darker he can do anything he want. Ravi promised after all.

Putting on a bright smile that made his twin glance at him suspiciously, Etienne returned the greeting he was given with almost genuine sincerety,

"Ah, le soleil oui et bonsoir à vous Monsieur. Je m'appelle "Etienne Hwakko. Veuillez m'appeler à votre guise"
(Ah, the sun yes and a good evening to you Sir. My name is Etienne Hwakko. Please call me anything at your pleasure.)

Its easier for him to let the guest choose which name to call him since if he were not careful, people would have accused him of favouring one side of his heritage and erasing the other. As if he could do more.

But he was startled when he was offered a handshake but quickly return it before introducing his twin,

"et monsieur Victor Baxa, voici le jumeau Ravier Hyun. We are pleased to meet you." He gesture to Ravi who was besides him.

The older male's subtle smile widens when he heard the young male he has his eyes on speak in French. "Et ton accent était plutôt bon mon soleil." Victor said before he turns attention to the other young male. "Enchantée monsieur Ravier Hyun." The ash grey haired male said before he holds out his hand to Ravier. "You both look quite enchanting for the grand opening." He said in his French accent. "I didnt know you had such beautiful child mon ami" he said looking at the twin's father after a soft chuckle.

Victor soon turned his gaze back specifically towards Etienne. "Mon Soleil I hope you save a dance for me when the party starts. I'd like to see if you are as good on your feet as your cute accent." He said in a friendly smile showing little restraint in his fascination on the young male.

 

Copyright © 2022 SilverArdour; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Angry 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..