Jump to content
    SilvryArdor
  • Author
  • 1,968 Words
  • 280 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Warning: Rape, Blood, violent sex, bondage, free sex with no concept of loyalty, orgy

Sun and Moon - 2. Chapter 2 Etienne, Victor, Etienne, Victor

Clickity-Clack, I write this under 2hour.

Writing abstract concepts or those that are not obvious to be weaponized like beauty is hard for me, this story is my attempt at it. It will be a rough ride but, I`ll look at it again when I finished the postings.
I wonder if I will end up making it into something almost physical or will it remain a sort of concept+physical?

Short Stories: The Sun and The Moon
Etienne Asteri Hwakko x Victor Baxa

Etienne
Ravier gave a simple yet graceful bow to the man and shake his hand. Noting the attention was on Etienne. Inside, he was laughing that his twin managed to ensnared another man...or is this the man doing the snaring?

The father replied with an amused grin, he wrapped his hands around their mother's waist "The blood didnt stray far from the family apparently and I am sure they are double the trouble I have caused. They just hide it really well."

Etienne replied with a delicate flush. His father wasn't wrong. The twins already arranged a tryst later. Ravier would, he would just lurk by the bushes in the garden making sure his twin is safe,
"Merci monsieur Victor, vous nous avez flattés. Ce serait un honneur pour vous de me guider pour une danse."
(Thank you Monsieur Victor, you flattered us. It would be an honor for you to guide me for a dance)

He felt flattered and rarely felt so by anyone. Victor managed to hit it right the first time, Etienne is charmed, but he reminded himself that he can`t get too distracted. In a dance, its normal for any gender to dance together. He saw Ralph, switching with his sister who was dancing with Aristo. He admit it was almost funny seeing the two male glare at each other. Etienne usually just allow whoever it was that dance with him to take the lead, unless he didn`t trust them of course.

"And I aim for my feet to be as good as my tongue." He grimce inwardly, biting his as soon as he said that. He meant language. Slight metallic tang hit his taste bud. He meant language but it ended up sounding like a double entreè.

But he didnt blush much, he dampened it down and try to pretend it didnt come out dirtier than his graceful demeanor. He pray the man missed it. It wouldn't be good to ruin a business and friendly meeting.

The older male merely smiled at Etienne's words before he nods his head. "I look forward to seeing a demonstration." The masked older male said before giving Etienne a playful wink. "In the meantime, I hope you don't mind my company." He added as his lips curls into a smirk. Little did everyone know, the older man in front of them has less pure intentions tonight.

"Let us bump into each other again mon soleil" Victor said with a subtle flirtatious tone before he turns his attention to Etienne's twin. "It was a pleasure to meet you both. I'm sure you'll both be stealing the spotlights tonight." He said in his smooth French accent that lingers in each vowel he spoke. "Mon ami, when will the grand party truly start?" He asked the family head.

Etienne gave a graceful nod and respectfully turned to Ravier, he immediately turned off the conversation both his father and the older male was having. Most times male do not openly flirt with one another so, openly? Not when he could almost sense the wide age gap between them.

'Is it a weird custom between them perhaps?' He gave a confused look at his brother
To which the idiot shrugged, 'Maybe so brother.'

Etienne`s mind have been turning around the information he has, he remember the guest lists as his mother had asked him to memorize. Now that he recalled the company was a normal one, even their so called information about the previous owner was there. It was Victor`s alleged father, there was even a rumour about another successor but that was it. He could not place anything out of the ordinary about the male except he was charming and good looking. Since it was revealed to the world 30 years ago on the existence of certain mythical creatures, several made contact with the humans and live with them. Some remain in hiding. With new civilization mingling in with the humans, uproar s a bit normal but there was also so many customs. Some countries even opened up new ambassador positions to accommodate so called co-existence.

But even so most remain hidden, not many prefer to mix with humans. But also the fact that most can pass as human and choose to do so.

Meanwhile the group of members that came in with the silver haired male were wandering around the house as they offer their help to add the finishing touches around the building. Was that a worker sprinkling gold dusts and bullions beads?? Had his mother gone insane? He had never wished to escape as much as this, he didn`t know why lately he slowly grew bored of these parties. He love only putting the work for it, never about attending. Nearly everyone seems preoccupied in their task or inspecting every corner and inch of this building multiple times to notice that their first guest of honor was had a longing hunger for one of the twins and it wasn't mostly out of pure lust.

"Your company would be a pleasure to have around monsieur Victor." Etienne bowed, unconsciously taking Ravier with him because they were holding hands. Being raised culturally different, they never shaken the habits of being affectionate with one another as twins.

Blood pooled in his cheeks and warmed. It wasnt a lot but enough to the keen eye that Etienne was flustered.

Ravi blinked. Usually they were completely taken by Etienne but the man still had control and manners to greet him as well. Victor would be a challenging and fun business partner to have so he better be careful.

"Just in a few minutes now mon ami and, off both of you go. Have your fun." Their father chuckle and shaking his head at the twins who were fidgeting. He knew the clothing his children wore can be heavy but not as heavy as a traditional garb can get.

Etienne cleared his throat and tug Ravi with him, "I ll get us some refreshments."


Etienne walked away for a moment to signal the waiter and meanwhile. He thanked the server, "Merci", picking up three flute of elderflower cocktails expertly and holding two of them between his fingers in one hand.

"est-ce que tu en aimerais un, monsieur Victor?" He offered one glass to the man while Ravi took it from the other. He found out from riffling through his mother`s party catalogue, that his twin`s favourite drink matches the theme.

Speaking of theme...His eyes wandered. All preparation and guests were complete. The decorations were dark yet bright still. As if daylight exist in the vast yawning darkness of the universe. The dark was illuminated, the entire space was lit by pale lights in the ceiling, enough darkness and enough light. Ethereal yet delicate flowers were hang about. Some dimly glowed and some were dark. He saw something resembles a dark red peony stood next to a glowing blue flower. It helps that among these were celestial bodies that sparkle thanks to its glass form. The moon glowed up in the sky, the night sky slowly emerges and stars appeared. His gaze transfixed, enraptured by the beauty of night sky.

Ravi would glowed in night like these like a dark star but the moonlight gently falls on him, while Etienne and his more evident pale golden skin signified his mixed heritage. One that implied had he gone out more instead of holing up, he could tanned if the sun touch him. But he didn`t. Etienne too was almost a recluse when it comes to the outside. Right there and then the pale blue light left kisses on his skin. He looked as if he was a young star, still burn bright with breath of creation. His soft golden hair resembles a golden spider silk gleaming in moonlight.

Suddenly he jolted as a loud clinking sound was heard. Turns out his father had started the party without him noticing. Etienne snapped and gave Victor a small distracted smile,
"I apologize, I was distracted."

If he were to imagine it...was the male truly was flirting with him? If so he wondered what does Victor want from him. Was it lust? hunger? fascination or genuinely fond of his character? The last one should be impossible, since they have yet converse much…

Victor
Victor's smile widen when he was offered a drink by Etienne. The man merely nods his head before taking the drink gently off the young male's grasps. Thankfully for him, he didnt need to remove his mask to take a sip of his drink.

"Merci beaucoup mon soleil"
(thank you very much my sun)

he responded before taking a sip of his drink as all three of them stood near each other while Victor's group finish helping the last preparations for the party to start. "Do you also speak French monsieur Ravier?" The older male asked in his smooth deep voice to the other twin dressed in his floral theme costume since Victor didnt wish to be rude. But that didnt stop the silver haired male to stare at Etienne, more particularly towards that inviting exposed neck. "If I may ask, have you both been in Paris for long?" He asked with a hint of his suave accent lingering on every word. At first, the older male's plan was to keep a neutral conversation between the twins since it can be deemed to be in bad taste to chase after his business partner's son.

Yet the older male couldn't stop flirting or complimenting mainly towards Etienne.
"J'adore ton accent mon soleil"
(I adore your accent my sun)

The older male smiled towards the twin wearing his celestial theme costume.
"Et plus" (and more)

He added with a subtle hint of either hunger or longing towards Etienne.
"Ça va mon beau" (it's okay beautiful one)

Victor gave a small nod when Etienne apologized of being distracted during their conversation.
"Would you like to be somewhere more private?" Victor boldly asked as his accents continues to linger at every vowel he spoke.

Etienne only managed to give a small smile to the man, he was, unfortunately distracted still by the night sky above.

Ravier blink and smile, looking away from his twin with amused look to the man,
"Yes I do but forgive my twin. We both haven't been here long. Closer to 3 years on and off." He answered. The crystal crown tilted, and the crystal veil on his head as well, covering parts of his face. Ravier fix it back it a nudge and a sigh, for a moment it almost made him like a dark angel incarnate. Time to excuse himself, they dont need to do introductions with every guests at this party thank god.

"You two enjoy." Ravier gestured to them both, making Etienne nod at him.

Startled as he finally jolted from his reverie, what come out of Etienne's mouth is a mix of Korean and French before he could finally mustered out proper words, "Ah certainly. Victor?" This time he called Victor by his name, no monsieur. His accent slowly drag the man's name.

The musicians were urged to get ready to perform to entertain their guests as soon as the guest begin to flood in the main dance hall. The singers wont start to perform till near the end of the event party. Everyone else were preoccupied to either be entertained, eat, or support the main hosts to notice two individuals slipping away from the public's eyes.

Victor had his cool long fingers wrapped around Etienne's thin wrist as he leads the young male upstairs. Victor's face continues to be a mystery as he hasn't took off his mask yet.

My coffee is singing colours to me. Yes, I am hearing it. The colours and god calling me. I feel merely unhinged. Happy reading!
Copyright © 2022 SilverArdour; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..