Jump to content
    Stargazer
  • Author
  • 2,686 Words
  • 1,205 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Crossing The Line - 5. Giving Up and Giving In

This chapter is one of the reasons why there's an 'M' rating so please read at your discretion. Thank you. ~Stargaze
Giving Up and Giving In

“What the hell are you thinking? If you get caught, Carlo’s going to fucking kill you, Ricky,” Snow was glaring at his friend seriously and shoving him against the corner of the brick alley wall to accentuate his point. “You can’t be doing this shit.”

The blond flicked his hair back out of his face and shoved Snow away from him so he could pace back and forth instead of being cornered like a trapped dog. He couldn’t stand to see that look in his eyes and the guilt that it made him feel. Snow leaned back against the wall with his arms crossed over his chest and Ricky could feel the younger teen’s eyes on him even though he refused to glance in his direction. He just stared at his feet and kept pacing.

His late nights carousing had apparently caused Snow to do some investigating because the dark haired boy showed up way out of their usual working territory, way after he should have been home for the night. It had shocked the hell out of Ricky when he came out of the alley near one of the adult theaters after giving one of their patrons a real live sex show to see Snow standing there. He didn’t even have time to come up with a decent or even lame excuse before Snow started in on him.

“I just need a little extra cash, Snow, alright? I ain’t doing it during my regular time so what does it matter?” Ricky’s voice came out like a whine and it pissed him off even more than getting caught had. “How’d you even know I was in the damn alley?”

“I saw you go down there when I was coming up the street,” Snow stated plainly. “You know why it matters, Rick. Any money you make goes to Carlo. If you need a few extra bucks and you work for it, he’s going to give you the extra cut anyway.”

Ricky finally stopped and looked up at Snow. “Oh, great, a cut of my own side money.”

Snow pushed away from the wall and grabbed Ricky by his upper arms. It was shocking for Ricky see his normally even tempered friend so riled up and angry like this. “Yeah, a fucking cut. He takes care of us, Ricky. If he finds out you’re skimming, you’re gonna be out on your ass and I don’t want to see that happen. What the hell do you need more cash for, anyway?”

That was the question Ricky had been dreading. The last thing he wanted to admit to was the fact that his drug habit was getting a little out of the realm of what Carlo allowed and that he’d been doing a little work on the side to supplement it. Snow wasn’t stupid, though and Ricky wasn’t about to lie to him. “A little extra pick me up.”

The blond watched as Snow’s brown eyes narrowed and he shook his head. “Ricky … fuck.”

“You’re gonna tell him, ain’t you?” Ricky asked, suddenly afraid his time living the high life as one of Carlo’s ‘boys’ was going to be cut short and he’d be out on the streets to fend for himself. “I didn’t want you to ever find out, Snow. I don’t want you getting shit from him over me. I just … I couldn’t tell you I needed more and I thought …”

“Quit fucking rambling,” Snow cut him off but the turbulent look was still in his eyes. “I ain’t gonna say anything. But you gotta put back what you owe and quit doing this shit on the side. I can only cover you for so long and Carlo’s already getting agitated and suspicious.”

Snow wasn’t going to rat him out and Ricky couldn’t believe it. “You’re picking me over Carlo?”

The younger boy’s lip twitched a little before a little smile appeared to brighten his handsome features. He shook his head again and turned his head up to the starless sky. “Just do what I told you and quit this shit before it gets you into real trouble.”

Ricky reached out and cupped the side of Snow’s face in his hand. “You’re a good friend.”

“I know I am,” Snow said and held his hand over Ricky’s. It was warm, electric, and felt just a little too good.

Ricky got nervous and pulled his hand away quickly. “Since you’re out late on a school night anyway, do you want to come to a party with me?” Ricky teased, busying himself with shoving his hand in his jeans pocket to pull out his pack of smokes and hide his discomfort at the feelings Snow elicited in him. “It’ll be fun.”

Snow bit his bottom lip and nodded. “We ain’t been out to a party together in a couple weeks. I’m in.”

“Let’s go,” Ricky said and started walking away from the alley with Snow in tow. He was relieved that he was safe for now and that he hadn’t made Snow any promises about stopping his side work. He’d just have to be more careful in the future and pay more attention to the time. “We need to get fucked up.”

0o0o0o0o

Snow fumbled to get the key in the door and opened it as quickly as he could in his drunken, excited state. Ricky shoved him through it, slammed it behind them and pushed him forward so they stumbled and landed on the couch. Ricky was on top of Snow with their leather jackets crunching against the leather couch as they wrapped themselves together and kissed, pawed and groped each other. Ricky’s hands were tangled in Snow’s hair and his mouth was devouring Snow’s lips roughly, forcing his tongue deep inside his mouth.

The teasing game that had begun in the elevator on the way upstairs had turned into a torrid free for all as they wrestled for control over the situation, each determined to have their own way in the outcome of this encounter. Snow had been trying to initiate some sort of affair between them ever since he had admitted to Ricky that he wanted him months before. Ricky denied him repeatedly, only allowing their bedtime ritual to include a few kisses before he would end the play. Snow had begun to think he’d never have Ricky the way he wanted him … until now.

He was determined to win and since Carlo was out on a buy and wouldn’t be home until late morning, there would be no chance of interruption. Ricky had obviously let his inhibitions down after their night of partying and Snow wasn’t going to let this golden opportunity pass him by. If he could get Ricky past the point of no return, the blond would see that there was nothing wrong with it and maybe he’d start wanting Snow the way Snow wanted him. Not just when he’s fucked up, either.

He was still lost in the kiss when Ricky broke away and yanked the dark head back. They were both panting like heated animals. Snow felt teeth on his throat then and the moan that escaped his lips only seemed to fuel Ricky more. The blond pulled Snow’s head back further and his lips and tongue trailed down the center of his throat before teeth latched onto the side of his neck. Snow dug his fingers into Ricky’s leather jacket and cried out when the older teen sucked hard, swirling his tongue around the swollen skin roughly.

Ricky abruptly stopped and brushed the younger boy’s hand off him before pushing himself up off the couch. Snow was terrified that his friend had come to his senses and decided to stop this before it went any further. That thought was dismissed instantly when Ricky dropped his jacket to the floor and pulled Snow up by his wrist. His hands were under the younger boy’s jacket on his shoulders and he slid it off his arms, letting it fall to the floor. He spun Snow around toward the hallway that led to their bedroom and the two stumbled drunkenly down it.

Once inside, Ricky pressed Snow up against the closed bedroom door and ripped his shirt over his head. He tossed it aside and Snow was frozen in place as Ricky’s mouth roamed all over his chest, arms and stomach. He kissed, bit, and licked him in every spot he touched and Snow’s skin screamed under that hot, hungry mouth.

He willingly gave control over to Ricky as those soft, sweet lips trailed down his stomach while his strong hands held onto his waist as he dropped to his knees. Snow’s eyes were closed and his head was leaning back against the door while he hoped to hell he wasn’t having a wet dream. Snow heard a pop and opened his eyes to look down as the blond bit the button off his jeans and let it fall to the hall floor between his feet.

“Oh God …”

Ricky raised lust filled eyes up to meet Snow’s with a wicked grin on his face. He unzipped Snow’s jeans and roughly thrust them down in one quick motion before taking Snow’s cock all the way down his throat. Fingers toyed with his balls and roamed around to caress his ass and pull Snow deeper into Ricky’s expert mouth. The younger teen felt like he’d died and gone to some lustful heaven where he could live out any fantasy he desired.

Snow couldn’t catch his breath. Every nerve ending in his body was alive and screaming for release as that hot mouth slid up and down his cock slowly at first, then more rapidly. Ricky sucked harder and used his tongue to tease him. Snow grabbed his blond hair and moved him back and forth, bucking his hips and fucking his mouth. The feeling was so intense that it didn’t take long for Snow to cum hard. Ricky surprisingly swallowed every drop and Snow was certain someone had dosed him at that party. This kind of bliss just couldn’t be real.

Snow’s knees buckled and he dropped to the floor in front of Ricky. He wrapped his arm around the slim waist and pulled him into another deep, rough kiss. Snow could taste himself mixed with the gin Ricky had been drinking earlier on his hot tongue. Snow clawed at his shirt and ripped it off him. He wasn’t even close to being through with this. He wanted Ricky to feel the same things he’d made Snow feel … every second of delicious agony and ecstasy he had brought out in him.

“I ain’t done with you,” Snow whispered hoarsely. “Not even close.”

Ricky held onto Snow’s shoulders for balance and smiled seductively at him. “I hope not. That was just the beginning.”

Snow unzipped Ricky and took him in his hand, enjoying the heated gasp when his fingers wrapped snuggly around his thick member. He pressed his lips against Ricky’s and pushed his tongue into his mouth. The younger boy stroked him torturously slow, kissing Ricky all the while until Ricky pulled away from the kiss. He was breathing so heavily that Snow thought he was about to cum and moved his hand a little faster in case he was. He wanted him to feel good. Instead, Ricky just looked at him through half-closed, bloodshot eyes. High eyes.

Snow knew the look and he didn’t care. He wanted this. He wanted Ricky more than anything and he would do anything it took to prove it even if it meant that maybe tomorrow Ricky would have forgotten what they’d done. Even if it meant Ricky would go back to denying him. I don’t want to be denied anymore, though.

As if he could read Snow’s mind, Ricky rested his hand on Snow’s and stopped him from playing with him. He grabbed the younger boy by the arm, pulled him across the floor, and bent him over their bed onto his stomach. He bit and licked Snow’s shoulders and back while he dropped his own jeans. His lips felt like feathers for a few seconds and then he’d bite hard. He balanced the pleasure and the pain and he drove Snow completely insane with the sensations.

Gently, he ran his fingertips from Snow’s shoulders to his hips, up and down, keeping up with the kissing and biting. Snow felt like his skin was melting again over and over with every touch. Moans were coming from Snow that he couldn’t control even if he had wanted to. He wanted Ricky to fuck him and he wanted it now.

“Ricky,” Snow forced out. “Please, fuck me. I’m begging you. Please …”

Ricky grabbed Snow by the back of the head and turned him back to kiss his lips. He moved Snow’s long hair to the side and ran his tongue from the back of his neck all the way down his spine and back up again while his hands kept stroking his sides. He was next to Snow’s ear then, their bodies aligned with him on top.

“I can’t wait to be inside you, Snow,” he whispered. The sound of his voice gave Snow chills like he’d never felt before, so quiet and deep. “I’m gonna give you what you want.”

He sucked Snow’s neck and earlobe between whispering to him how badly he’d wanted to give into him. The words drove Snow mad with longing and he was ready to explode by the time Ricky’s hand made its way between the younger boy’s legs. Snow felt the slick wetness of lubrication before a hardness pressed against him.

“Are you ready for me?” Ricky asked tenderly, his hot breath sending shivers down Snow’s spine. All he could do was nod.

Warmth suffused him when Ricky buried his face in his neck while he buried himself deep inside him. Snow groaned with pleasure and fulfillment as his fantasies finally came true. He met every thrust while Ricky’s whole body covered him in hot, sweaty, amazing intimacy.

Snow reached back to grab Ricky’s hair and pulled him against his neck harder. He whimpered when teeth bit into his skin hard but enjoyed the erotic mixture of the way Ricky made love to him. They moved against each other for what felt like forever, their bodies clinging together until Ricky moaned loudly and began to increase the pace rapidly. He started slamming himself inside Snow deeper and harder. His fingers dug into the younger teen’s hips painfully until he gave one final, deep thrust and Snow could feel his insides filling up.

Ricky pulled out and climbed up onto the bed without a word. Snow crawled up beside him and collapsed next to him, his hand on Ricky’s stomach as he lay against his side. He sighed contentedly while he watched Ricky trying to catch his breath with his eyes closed. He had never felt like this with anyone and was still trying to believe that he had gotten what he wanted. Snow got Ricky, his best friend … his lover. The feeling of happiness was a little unnerving for him and so was the warmth that was filling him up to his core.

The older boy opened his eyes gave him that tough smile he adored so much. Snow brushed a piece of stray hair off his forehead and leaned over to kiss him. Ricky’s eyes closed again and he passed out.

Snow traced the lines of the tattoo on his bicep with one finger and smiled. He’s mine now. Every fiber of his being is mine. He had him. Snow could still feel him inside him and against him, the pressure of his lithe body on his. He didn’t want to close his eyes and let this moment end, afraid that he’d wake up and this would all have been some twisted, drug induced hallucination. He still wasn’t completely sure that it wasn’t. His body had other ideas, though and he was quickly sucked into the darkness of sleep.

Copyright © 2011 Stargazer, StonedOrchid; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..