Jump to content
    Superpride
  • Author
  • 2,654 Words
  • 727 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Charming: The Spindle - 1. Chapter One

I looked at the neon sign on the front of the building and my immediate reaction was to panic. I couldn’t believe my best friend, out of all the other places we could’ve gone for my birthday, decided to take me to a whorehouse to celebrate. Seriously? He always told me that I should get laid and that he would help me since I was virgin, but I never thought he would go out of his way to do just that. Unbelievable!

“No way, Dayton!” I protested.

“Oh, come on! It’s your birthday, Dallas, and I believe the best way to celebrate is to lose your virginity.”

“I said no! I’m not going to lose my virginity to some random guy. I want my first time to be—”

“Special. I know, I know.” Dayton rolled his eyes and huffed. “Dallas, you need to get out more often, have more fun outside of your toy collection.”

“It’s my action figure collection,” I corrected. “And why do you care that I supposedly don’t get out often enough?”

Dayton placed a gentle hand on my shoulder. “Because you’re my best friend, Dallas, and I want to see you happy. And I know that you want your first time to be with some Prince Charming type who will eventually ask for your hand in marriage and the two of you will live happily ever after… Well, I hate to break it to you, Dallas, but staying in your toy shop all day and thinking that Prince Charming will suddenly come down from the sky for you is not going to happen.”

“Well, magic exists, Dayton. It’s the norm now. With mermaids, fairies and living puppets, anything is possible. So, is it crazy to believe that my Prince Charming will come to me soon and sweep me off my feet?” I crossed my arms in deviance.

“Yes, a world where mermaids are fast becoming an extinct species, fairies are an overpopulating pestilence and the many living puppets who are living on the streets after their owners outgrew them sure sounds lovely and magical, doesn’t it?” Dayton said with his hands clasped together.

I narrowed my eyes at Dayton. “I don’t like your pessimism.”

“No, I’m just being realistic. You’re going to be in your forties and you’ll still be waiting for your Prince Charming to come and rescue you from your ivory tower. I don’t want that for you, Dallas. You’ve just turned twenty-one, you’re fit, cute and have a full head of hair. You need to enjoy your youth while you still have it.” Looking at the building, Dayton then pointed his finger to it and said, “And what better way than getting laid by some handsome stranger with no strings attached?”

I sighed and knew that my friend had a very strong point. “But…I don’t think sleeping around for my whole life is a good thing.”

“And neither is spending your whole life alone in that toy shop. Look, Dallas.” Dayton turned around in his seat and placed his hands on my shoulders. “I just want you to get out more and meet new people. Eventually you’ll meet the man you’ll want to spend your whole life with. Just don’t expect everything in this world to be some happy fairy tale story, because it’s not. The best you can do is not live in a dream and just live in the present. I promise you that life will get better from there. All right?”

I slowly nodded my head and I looked at my best friend I’ve known since the fifth grade. “You’re right. I’m sorry I’m being so stubborn.”

Dayton slapped my shoulder playfully. “It’s okay, Dallas. That’s why I love you… And hey. You don’t have to go all the way with one of the guys there if you don’t want to. Instead go ahead and take a sample from all of them.”

I groaned, never surprised my best friend’s crudeness. “I’ll just stick with one guy for now.”

“Yeah, you can stick it anywhere you want at this place, Dallas.” Dayton winked before laughing.

I rolled my eyes but smiled. “So…should we go inside now?”

“Definitely! And I’m paying for it all, birthday boy,” Dayton offered as he got out of his car.

I got out of the car as well and I followed Dayton to the club that was properly named Sleeping with Beauty. I heard from Dayton that this establishment previously only had female escorts, but they recently expanded and were now including male escorts. It was apparently owned by a woman named Cheri, and there were rumors saying that she used some of her escorts to seduce information out of certain clients, but it was never confirmed. Even if that was true, I wasn’t high profile enough for her employees to extract scandalous information from.

Dayton looked at me with a huge smile on his face before he opened the door to the club. I had to chuckle at my friend’s goofiness, a friend I knew since my fifth-grade teacher assigned us to sit next to each other, thinking it was funny to have the two boys named after two Texas cities to sit by each other. But I was happy for that since I couldn’t imagine my world without Dayton and his crazy antics, which involved taking us to a brothel to get laid.

Entering inside, we were greeted by a hostess who was wearing sheer, black lingerie and I could see my best friend already drooling.

“Hello, gentlemen! How may we serve tonight?” the hostess asked with a tablet propped under her breasts.

“Yeah, I would like the premium rooms for both me and my best friend here,” Dayton replied, smacking my back.

“Excellent! And what are your preferences?” the hostess asked as she tapped away on the tablet’s screen.

“The women for me, and only the hottest man for my pal here.”

I groaned in response, which caused the hostess to giggle.

“Of course, gentlemen. Just let me check the rooms. And while I do that, you can select your beauty who are currently available on the console over there.”

“All right. Will do,” Dayton said and giving the hostess a wink.

The hostess looked at him flirtatiously before walking away. We walked to the console that had multiple screens aligned in a row for us to browse the escorts. There were dozens of possible options of both genders, and I had to admit the male escorts looked like they belonged in a modeling magazine. I was still uncertain; though, about doing this, to select an escort who I would have my way with in a room, which I hoped was private since I wasn’t much of an exhibitionist.

“Have you decided on one yet?” Dayton asked, tapping on the screen and apparently confirming his purchase.

“Uh, I don’t know. None of them really catch my attention,” I said as I scroll through the available men once more.

“You mean, all of them are catching your attention, right?” Dayton’s eyebrows bounced.

“Both of your rooms are ready now,” the hostess said when she returned. “Have you made your selection?”

“I have.” Dayton looked at me and with a mischievous smile said, “But my friend here seems to be having some trouble.”

“I’m not! It’s just…there’s so many options,” I corrected, my hands starting to shake as the reality of what I was doing started sinking in like a dull dagger.

“If you’re having trouble finding a suitable mate, you can use the filters to narrow down your search results. Here, let me show you.” The woman stepped next to me and dragged her finger down the screen, revealing a filter. “Do want a blond or a brunette? Muscular or slim? A daddy, jock or twink? Those are some of your options that you can select… Or may I suggest our newest escort?”

“Oh…who’s he?” I asked with curiosity.

The woman smirked, and she proceeded to tap her finger on a button that sorted all the men from newest to oldest. I looked at the newest man who was available and my eyes widened. He had short, reddish brown hair that was styled perfectly, a muscular body that was not too bulky and he was not any stereotype…other than he was my type. The woman seemed to know who I was looking at, and she tapped her finger on the man’s portrait that revealed pictures of him in different poses and his stats. He was perfect.

“His name is Forrest, and he has been the club’s favorite for a few weeks now.”

“I see.” Dayton said, propping his elbow onto my shoulder. “You plan on giving him a try, Dallas?”

“Y-Yeah. I’ll…I’ll select him,” I answered, my eyes still fixated on the man in the screen.

“Excellent! And here’s the price for his services,” the woman stated as she scrolled down to the button that would confirm my purchase.

“Jesus! He’s more than double the amount of the person I chose,” Dayton said. “Why is he so expensive?”

“Well, let’s just say he’s very…special.” The woman winked. “He’s also usually very busy with other clients, so you may as well nab him while he’s still available.”

“Is that a marketing tactic that you use on all your customers?” Dayton asked as he rubbed his chin.

The woman giggled. “Only the handsome ones.”

Dayton looked at me, and I guess he could see the pleading look on my face, because then he said, “Fine, I’ll make the purchase. You better get your money’s worth, Dallas. Or should I say my money.”

I chuckled and thanked Dayton for paying for it. However, when I watched him hand the hostess his debit card to finalize the purchase, I knew that it was too late to turn back now. Just the idea of going to some random room to hook up with a random guy to do Godmother knows what was making me feel clammy inside. I had no sexual experience with anyone before, not even a first kiss. I knew it sounded pathetic, but that was the reality of my situation. So, a force inside me was trying to pull my body, force me to run out of the club and never come back again.

But I placed my feet firmly onto the floor that was covered with what looked like real rose petals. The entire club had a very romanticized look to it from the flowy drapery that covered the walls and the soft lights that glowed everywhere like candle lights. It was ironic since most the people who came here wanted nothing more than to get laid. But I guessed some people were into the romance element to having sex with someone else, even if it was just an illusion. And to be honest, I liked the look of the place and would rather have a façade of romance rather than some dark, dingy and dirty bathroom where the act was done as quickly as possible.

“All right. Your payment went through. Now let me take you both to your individual rooms,” the hostess said as she handed Dayton back his card.

“All right, buddy. This is our moment,” Dayton said as he shook from excitement rather than fear like I was.

I plastered a smile on my face, shoving down the nervousness that was churning inside me and followed the woman who guided us to the stairs. We were then on the second floor and as we walked through a long hallway, I could hear all sorts of sounds from laughing, moaning and straight up yells of pleasure. I couldn’t imagine my night here being that eventful since I was planning on not going all the way with this man, but I hoped it wouldn’t end in disaster either.

We soon stopped at the end of the hallway, and the hostess pointed to the two doors that faced one another and said, “Here are your rooms, gentlemen. Just go inside and your beauties will arrive soon.”

Dayton faced me and placed his hands on my shoulders. “Okay, Dallas. Are you ready? There’s no chickening out now.”

I then placed my hands on Dayton’s shoulders and said, “Don’t worry. I won’t.”

Dayton smirked before shaking me playfully. He then walked into his room and closed it. Now it was only me and the hostess, and she looked at me curiously with her head cocked to the side and a look of amusement on her pretty face.

“Is this your first time if you don’t me asking?” the hostess asked innocently.

“Uh…yeah… I’m not really experienced with…any of this.”

The hostess chuckled. “That’s okay.” Looking around, she then said, “I will let you on some information. The man you’ll be seeing, Forrest…let’s just say he was made for pleasing men like you. And I’ll leave you with that.”

Well, that couldn’t have been more cryptic, but I just smiled and thanked her before she walked down the hallway. I faced the door that didn’t look like it had anything special from behind it. But when I slowly opened it, I knew my assumptions were completely wrong. I stepped inside the huge room and saw the king-sized, circular bed with a canopy at the very center, the bubbling hot tub at one side and the full bar at the other side.

The same rose petals were scattered on the carpet and soft lights glowed dimly in the room, giving the very same romantic feeling as the entrance of the club. The area also had a very Renaissance look to it, which fitted well with this fairy tale theme that was implied by the name of the club. I thought this was a lot for someone who just wanted to get laid, but my nerves were calming down as I smelled the scent of the roses and the glow of the lights relaxed me even more.

I took off my coat, folding it before placing it on the bed, which was the right amount of soft and firm when I sat down. I thought about getting something from the bar, something to help calm my nerves even more when I heard a knock on the door. I quickly sat straight up, readying myself for the man as the door slowly opened. The man then stepped inside, and my breath was hitched when I watched the man make a smoldering smile that melted me to the core.

Closing the door and locking it, the man, Forrest was his name, slowly approached me with a swagger that I could only wish to imitate. He was wearing nothing more than a pair of pure white boxers and a knee length robe of the same color. It was open, and it revealed his muscular torso and that was so defined and could only be achieved through many hours in the gym or was carved by angels from above. His face was just as striking, the angles of face that rivaled the beauty of the Greek perception of what an ideal man looked like with the right amount of stubble. I was literally in awe, with my mouth hanging open and my eyes locked to the man smiling at me.

“Hello there. My name is Forrest,” the man greeted, extending his hand out.

I shook Forrest’s hand. “H-Hi, my name is…uh…D-Dallas.”

I mentally cursed myself for sounding so ridiculous, especially in front of Forrest whose beauty rivaled the Greek gods of Olympus or the Norse gods of Asgard. I was not exaggerating, he really was that stunning and I was ruining the moment with my stuttering. But I should’ve known that this would happen. Next, I was going to cum in my pants without him even touching me and that would end the night in a spectacularly, horrible way. But let’s hope for the best.

Copyright © 2018 Superpride; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

2 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

I freaking love Dayton. Maybe because he's so cynical like me!

 

Yeah, sometimes you need someone to bring you back to reality LOL

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..