Jump to content
    Toast
  • Author
  • 1,133 Words
  • 894 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Plié Nymh - 1. Chapter 1: Arrival

First impressions are so important. So what's my excuse?

Plie’ Nymh

Chapter One: Arrival

“Your Grace. The Ambassador of Capelis has arrived.” Clerk Twig announced.

“Good. His Majesty awaits impatiently. Show the Ambassador all respect, but we must hurry. First, with haste do tell what details thee have.” Oh, to be home this day faraway from the Palace City.

“I have most of the pertinent documents here. The Ambassador’s name is Plie’ Nymh, a PinkFire Gorgon Mage with carte blanche, of course. And surprisingly youthful.” Everyone already knew all about the Ambassador. It was the talk of the city.

“They sent a woman?” That could be a complication. Would she be too fragile for this venture? His Majesty will rip new assholes all the way around.

“Well sir, that is a delicate question. The Capelisan are two bodied. The Ambassador appears to be a beautiful youth with breasts. Quite disconcerting.” This too was already the talk of the city.

*****************************************************************

The journey from Capelis Prime to The SkyTree Empire took a month by a military intergalactic cruiser. Plie’ could have taken an underspace path and arrived a day before shehe left. But there were secrets to be kept. So a public form of transport. Shehe put the time to good use. In study. Language, Culture, Heritage, Political. Economic. Subtrends. Etc, etc, etc. If shehe wasn’t a perfectionist, well, shehe wouldn’t really chuck valuable data down the crapper. But there was one piece of data shehe never tired of studying. It was a halograph of Prince Graybark Kingtree. Stick he was called by the local pressvine. Not because he was shaped like a stick, but because he had a propensity to stick his stick in every available opportunity. “I wonder if I will meet him?”

Every member of the crew seem more intoxicating then the one before. “Morning Plie’, I dreamed of us last night. It could be a shared touchable dream, you know. All it takes is a yes.“ Thank god for the years of abstemious training. Until she found her home port shehe would be tossed upon the sexual sea. But shehe knew how to channel all that stormy tempest.

SkyTree Galaxy had many branches. On the Leafy Bough branch the home star and seat of power for the royal family was Natal and in orbit the fourth planet, Root. Plie’ took a shuttle from the cruiser to the stationary spaceport. Shehe was passed thru diplomatic debarkation and took an Imperial cruiser downside to the Palace City of Old Tree.

Shehe was escorted by a group of no less than twelve emissary attendants. All busy offering welcome and advise and the final bit of news. Heris presentation to court and investiture before his Imperial Majesty StrongOak Kingtree was in two hours. A private appointment would follow immediately after the ritual concluded.

Well, MoFather did say it would be an interesting assignment. The old meddler, his only advise: Have fun.

****************************************************************

“Ambassador, it is my honor to introduce His Grace, Duke Truewood Parktree. Your Grace, The Ambassador, Plie’ Nymh, of Capelis.” Now watch the sparks fly.

“No time for the niceties Ambassador we must run. Now!” Well shit falls from heaven. The Ambassador looks robust. And… no time to think of sex, thy old fool.

Slamming doors. Slapping footfalls. Running legs. Hysterical courtiers jumping out of the way. Shrieking outbursts. Flapping formal robes. Breathless. Finally a destination reached. The private office chamber of StrongOak Kingtree.

“Wood, have thee had word from the guard?” Hopeless. My son is undone.

“They are not having much luck Sire.” Retirement. Yes, sudden family emergency.

“The guard. They know what he’s like and they approve. They probably helped him escape.” And now see what foolish youth has bought. False love. Betrayal.

“The gypsy, sire is weretree.” Here it comes. Hold your ears. How bad will it get?

"Well fuck a treehole!” I will burn the Wood to the ground if harm comes to Graybark.

“Sire, please may I introduce the Ambassador…” Yes, I will gladly depart today.

“Thee come here. A magicmaker? Can thee trace a weretree? Can thee save my son?” StrongOak pointed a finger and commanded.

“Your Majesty could I hear more of the situation.” This wasn’t trade negotiation, but it was a start. Perhaps. It’s important to be versatile in these matters. And of course helpful.

“My son thinks he’s in love. Highoak! He thinks he’s in love every fucking day. And this time he has run off. Because he is in love with a gypsy weretree. They are off to the Scared Wood no doubt, screwing knotholes as they go.” Why not a daughter? Skytree has had Queens before. I am still young enough, better start on it tonight.

“Your Majesty, forgive me. Doesn’t your son have a history of this type of youthful behavior and doesn’t he come home every time? What is this ruckus truly about?” Plie’ knew shehe was about to see shitfire.

“This time Graybark has gone off with a gypsy. This time he will not come home. This time the King of Gypsy will keep him. This time there will be ransom demanded. And my son will be released. Then the Wood will call and my son will be lost to me again. And ransom will be demanded again. Over and Over.” The past comes to visit and takes my son.

“Your son has fallen in love with the King of Gypsy?” I read about a subculture and a tree religion. This could be a real opportunity for more than trade. Alliance.

“No, not with the swine King, but one of his, a weretree. But this is his plan, to be sure. This is his revenge.” And this magicmaker may be my only hope. My son’s only hope.

****************************************************************

Well, maybe it will be easy. I’ve taken care of the trade negotiation very favorably. Now, just spring the Prince from his trap and presto. Success. Plie’ clapped her hands.

“Welcome Plie’, so a change of plans?” Like always.

“Good to see you, Woolf, how long have you been here?” Company.

“I left home two weeks after you left so I have been here about three weeks.” Lots of trees on this world. I’ve been a busy hound.

“Then you are familiar with the territory. Think we can find Prince Graybark?” I wonder how long this will take?

“Find yes. Rescue is the question? Do you have something of his.” I could be sitting on his face this moment if someone had considered a little forethought.

“Yes, a shoe.” Wait for it.

“Ew!” She did this on purpose, the bitchastard.

“Hey I could of got a pair of his drawers.” My turn.

“I bet you did, but to keep for yourself. Are you wearing them now? Oh, for your information you can‘t use your magic in the Sacred Wood.”

I gave it serious consideration. Nephylim jokes. Too sad no one will read one.

<br />Copyright © Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original art, characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.<br /><br />This story was originally written in late 2009 and early 2010.<br /><br />Transfer to new system on: 12/16/2010<br /><br />© Copyright 2010 by Bugeye. All Rights Reserved.<br />
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 12/24/2010 09:54 PM, Clovis said:
This is hilarious! I gave you a green tick. Teehee shehe. Now I must go f**k a knot hole.
Thank you very much Clovis. This story never got much in attention or readers. Maybe because I only wrote two short chapters. I am not sure why I jump about so with stories. Inexperience I guess. Your review is appreciated.
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..