Jump to content
    Toast
  • Author
  • 1,256 Words
  • 498 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Plié Nymh - 2. Chapter 2: Reconnoitering

So. I like to color. Woolf was insulted by this picture. He knows he's a hotdog.

stories/7180/images/Woolf.two.jpg

Plié Nymh

Chapter Two: Reconnoitering

“No magic permitted. A true sacred place then.” Plie’ reviewed her data. The Skytree religion. The universe is the Sacred Forest, home to a million billion skytree galaxies. And each skytree has a Sacred Wood. And every Sacred Wood has a Spiritheart, a secret place. Where dwells the Soultree. The Soultree doesn’t need magic. A Soultree IS. Because each Soultree is the life spark of it‘s galaxy. “I wonder if the prohibition applies to the whole wood or just the Spiritheart?”

“Only one way to find out. Go to the wood and try a spell.”

“First, time to reconnoiter. Maybe find a clue. More information. A starting place. Woolf where was Graybark yesterday afternoon?” We are looking for matches in the dark right now.

“In his chambers.” To tell or not to tell? To play or not to play. Let heris come to heris own conclusions? Hey, why not.

“How can you be sure. Did you have foreknowledge of these events?” Woolf and his nose. He can sniff out the most useless information. Also the most important information. So you listen to all of it.

“I was there with him. I knew he had a love interest. And I knew of a picnic planned for today, but knew nothing of an ‘elopement‘ into the wood. And I had no prescience of a kidnap and ransom scheme.” It was just two pups smelling each others junk.

“Do you think time will allow a snatch and grab?” Could it be that simple. Go back twenty four bell strokes and give warning or block the event from happening or even hold the prince incognito for the needed amount of time.

“You know how it works. You can try. If it works it works. If not, then you know the past has set and is no longer fluid or that the future draws events forward. Personally, I have that ‘I misplaced my bone’ feeling. Somehow a easy fix is not the answer here.” That remains me. Where did I leave that bone?

“Well, until we know the answer we cannot make further plans. Woolf take your place beside me.” Plie’ concentrated and opened heris sight. Time is a current that carries us captive and always forward. Except for those with the mystic freedom of mobility, for them time is a road to travel. Plie’ and Woolf stepped backward twenty-four hours. They were out of sync of course and could feel the pull forward, but it was only a mild nuisance. “Give me a moment to cloak us, Woolf; then lead us to the Prince’s quarters.” Cannot afford being called out as an unexpected day early Ambassador.

There was only one guard posted at the Prince’s door, meaning the chamber was empty at the moment. Good that makes sneaky in easier. And a chance to snoop around first. The apartment consisted of an antechamber, a sitting room, a study, a bedroom, a sparoom and a valet/guard quarters. Plie’ was sniffing at some shampoo in the spa when shehe heard giggling. Woolf was not in sight, but he knew how to hide himself. Shehe watched thru the crystal glass spa door as two youths stepped into the bedroom thru a gilded wall sized mirror. And right behind them came a large red hound with the longest ears imaginable, Woolf. Mirror transport. I wonder how extensive the network is and who has access?

Prince Graybark was striking in royal green. His companion was in brown leathers. Graybark all grace and charm and beauty. The other all rough and sharp and erogenous. ‘The gypsy of course.’ thought Plie’. Graybark took a hand in both of his and tugged. “Come Redthorn, my bed awaits, but I cannot. Not one second longer.”

“I told thee Gray, I would not be thy toy of the moment.” And then pulled Gray easily one handed to his chest trapping him there with his other arm. With one hand he pulled at Gray’s braid until his head tilted back. Redthorn examined his quarry.

Spoiled and indulgent and spiteful. Generous and trusting and caring. Fiery and icy. Like the twin oak. One summer. One winter. On facing sunrise. One facing sunset. He would answer his own questions.

“Thorn, thee awful tease. Why come to my bedchamber then?” Gray asked. Then let himself wonder, ‘I want to slap him and then kiss him. And then bite him and then suck his finger. And then pinch that nipple that he hides and then just breathe on it. And then I can rip his breeks down.’ He could feel the tugging. No Thorn was the one tugging, on his hair.

“Gray don’t fantasize about others when thee are with me.” Make me jealous Gray at thy own risk. I will hex thee. I will give thee a pimple on thy perfect nose.

“So thee are only here for some silly reason. And not for fun and sport. And refusing my bed gives me the right to fantasize as I please.” And thy eyes follow rival tail like the whisk chaser thee are. Don’t tell me different or what to do. Besides the fantasy was about thee.

“I wanted to see where you lived. How thee lived. Know something about thee other than what a randy crotch snifter thee are.” How could Gray be so joyfully wanton and completely and sweetly innocent. He was two natured for true.

“I see the way thy nostrils flare when I am around. Thee would have thy nose half up my ass, if I bent over.” Thorn thee bull buck. My ring thee will wear in thy nose and my stick will beat against thy balls when I mount thee.

“No need to bend over. My nose can smell thee find from up here. Forget to bathe this morning Gray?” When I take thee, Gray, thy legs will be wings pointed straight up in the air. And we will soar together with my red thorn locked deep in thy tight virgin hole. Thee don’t fool me, Gray.

“When was the last time thee cleaned these leathers thee wear. They smell more like swamp than forest. And thee had eggs for breakfast. Thy ass has been farting about them all morning.” Thrust and thrust, over and over, into thy ass. Thee will snort and paw and stamp the ground. And thee will wave thy tail high in the air in salute to my big stick.

“And thee had snails for breakfast again. Thee crave anything that is long and slippery in thy mouth.” Cum in thy mouth, I will. Cum up thy tail, I will. Cum all over thy body, will.

“Well, I guess I’m lucky the doorknobs are firmly screwed tight to the doors because thee can go and suck them all off.” Bastard. Want to play with me?

“Which ones have thee been using to stretch thy hole? I don’t want to trespass on thy favorites.” The little cock swinger. I know this game well.

“Beast!” He has nothing I want.

“Bitch!” He will get nothing from me.

Then he kissed me. At last. About time. Happy was young Graybark.

This little trout will be swallowing my hook soon. Will he take the bait? “I’m hungry. Show me the kitchens. Now.” Why am I pissed at myself all of a sudden?

Well, shit falls from heaven. Don’t it. This one is different. I like it. "Come on then. A late lunch it will be without any wild and kinky wiggle."

Okay, I know I am struggling with it.
<br />Copyright © Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original art, characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.<br /><br />This story was originally written in late 2009 and early 2010.<br /><br />Transfer to new system on: 12/16/2010<br /><br />© Copyright 2010 by Bugeye. All Rights Reserved.<br />
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..