Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Wishmuch - Prologue. Introduction

"What are you doing?"

I looked up, the brunette leaned against the doorway with hands tucked in his pockets. I gave him a small smile and waved him into the study room urging him to take a seat beside me.

It was Sunday morning, our usual lazy day. We would just hang around at home and do whatever things we felt like doing. After breakfast, I retreated to the front of my computer, leaving him to clean up at his own pace.

Sitting beside me, he placed his chin on my shoulders, "What are you doing?" he repeated.

Looking over, I kissed him tenderly, full of love. "I have decided to write a story," I shared.

He seemed surprised as he took in the contents on the monitor screen. He chuckled, "Are you really serious on this?"

Resting my chin on my palm, I took a moment to piece together my words. "You always say that our lives could give soap opera a run for their money, didn't you?" I gazed into his vivid green eyes.

The brunette laughed, nodding his head in approval, "Yes, god, so much drama going it's not even funny."

"So here I am, penning down our story, 8 years and counting..." I said.

He pulled me away from the computer and took me into his warm embrace. "What are you gonna name this story?" he asked softly.

I did a few brainstorming session, I had so many ideas, fanciful ones. However, after much deliberation, I'd decided to keep it simple and honest. I released the hug and looked into the greenery I'd fell in love with so much. He tilted his head, baffled at my delay in answering his question.

"I shall name it....... Wishmuch."

A sheen of moisture filled his eyes, he gave me his best smile, the one and only that was reserved just for me. Our lips touched and ignited the spark within us, we deepened the kiss with passion and love that left us gasping for breath.

"I love it, let's write it together... Westleysunshade!" he exclaimed in excitement.

Grinning at him, I simply nodded. Let's do it, my soul-mate.

Copyright © 2017 westleysunshade; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..