Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Wishmuch - 3. First Base

Movie date seemed to be our thing. Ever since Avatar, we were unable to get time off to hang out, mainly because it was the Christmas holiday and there was the New Year countdown celebration. We met on December 18. Hence, we'd decided and planned to meet again this weekend for another show. Somehow, I couldn't remember the title of the film. Well, my memory was failing me but to my defense, I'd spent most of the time admiring Kris and holding his hand. I wasn't even paying attention to the screen at all.

I'd a surprise all planned out. There was this old observatory at the top of a hill some distance away from the mall, in the other direction of the park.

After a quick and short dinner, we headed over there via public bus. The place was rustic. It stood about three floors high, with a dome on the roof of the building. It was under renovation as certain areas of the walls were freshly painted. I held out my hand as an invitation, which Kris took it in a heartbeat as we entered the building. The interior was well maintained, clean and smelled of flora. I guessed there was some housekeeper or something to clean up the place on a regular basis.

"This is really nice, I was expecting the place to be in a much worse condition," the brunette said out loud.

"I'd come here often during my schooling days when I needed inspirations for my projects," I said looking at Kris. "I would just lay on those benches, looking up into the sky... I see the dome no longer operates," I added looking at the ceiling.

We strolled towards the main hall and settled down on one of the 'couch'. The hall had these round, concave-like seats, just imagine a three-quarter sphere couch. It was mainly used to be for stargazing. However, as the Observatory no longer functioned, these couches had lost its purpose too. “The night scene was beautiful, I would get lost staring into the vast milky way, wondering when I would get to meet that special one,” I shared while risking a glance at Kris. I wasn’t really comfortable in sharing such sensitive and personal topic with other people. I guessed Kris gave me an immense sense of security, it had made me wanna open up to him, wanna let him understood me on a deeper level.

Lying closely next to each other, side by side, hands entwined, Kris leaned into my neck taking a deep breath, memorizing my scent. I personally found this act very intimate. I returned the favor, he smelled like vanilla with baby powder. He smelled really, really attractive. Could a person’s scent even be attractive? "You smell really good, a little musky and... you," the brunette said and grinned sheepishly.

"You like it?" I asked, feeling a little self-conscious.

"Yes I love it," his voice soft. With that, he didn't hesitate to lean on me again for a few more times, rubbing off my scent onto him, marking him.

We sat there for hours, taking in each other unique scent, the smell acting as an aphrodisiac, the growing need within us multiplied. Our breaths were coming out harder than usual, kissing seemed like the right thing to do. I hesitated and studied his face instead. His eyes were closed, his arms relaxed against my waist, his lips slightly parted. I felt very compelled to touch those full lips. I wondered how it felt like kissing Kris... how would he taste… like a moth to a flame, I couldn't help myself, the need to taste the forbidden fruit, the urge was too strong for me to resist. I inched forward, looking up I saw his darken green eyes staring right back at me. Slowly, so slowly we inched towards each other. Our nose touched, Kris's arm left my waist and cupped my face gently. I stopped as we took in a few deep breath. How could I be feeling this exhausted when we'd not even kiss. Tilting his head slightly, Kris took the initiative and closed the gap between us.

The moment our lips touched lightly, it felt like heaven. His lips were soft, and our kiss was tender. Shifting his hand behind my neck, he drew me in closer. While I took a quick breather, being the experienced kisser, that window was all he needed. Kris deepened the kiss, sliding his tongue deep inside me, exploring, encouraging me to reciprocate. Our tongues dueled, fast and hard. For a few times, he sucked onto my tongue hard, not letting me go, or he would nibble on my bottom lip. I'd no idea what Kris was doing but it felt amazingly good. All these variations were keeping me on the edge as I had no idea what's coming next. I couldn’t help but moan in pleasure, my traitorous body responded in glee. I swore I'd seen bright neon flashing lights in my head, probably from the lack of air, or from feeling absolutely delirious, I wasn't sure... We broke apart gasping for air, both of us trying to calm the beating of our hearts. It definitely felt like an eternity to me. How could a kiss be so devastatingly good!!

Touching my lips with my fingers, "Wow..." I trailed off. As our eyes connected, Kris smiled shyly at me. Wait a minute, how could he act so demure when he just stuck his tongue down my throat was beyond me. I didn't understand where it came from, but I laughed hard. Kris watched on looking baffled, his questioning gaze on me.

"You sure look shy over there, after ravaging my mouth," I said with a mischievous grin.

"Oh..." he trailed off, his face flushed red in embarrassment. "Sorry, I couldn't resist," he added with another shy smile.

"Do you wanna kiss again? Because I swear I would be well prepared this time round," I tempted, wiggling my eyebrow at him with a sly tug on the corner of my lips.

He gave a good-natured laugh, "Hell yeah."

And we kissed again, again, again and again, and again. We’d kissed so much that I was definitely going to get lip abrasion by the end of this date.

Ouch.

Disclaimer: I seriously couldn't remember the name of the movie. And regarding the kiss, it's still an ongoing running joke between us.
I would always say, “Who on earth ravage my mouth on the first kiss.”
Copyright © 2017 westleysunshade; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

The early times of a romance are fun to read about. This story is no exception. And kissing is always a good thing! Thanks for some sweet romancing. Jeff

Link to comment
On 5/29/2017 at 0:42 AM, JeffreyL said:

The early times of a romance are fun to read about. This story is no exception. And kissing is always a good thing! Thanks for some sweet romancing. Jeff

 

Yup the 'honeymoon period' is always the best. Too bad life isn't always full of flowers and sweet nectar :o

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..