Jump to content
    Wind Dancer
  • Author
  • 1,659 Words
  • 556 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Untitled as of Now - 1. Chapter 1

1: Chris

This isn’t right. Chris David Williams rocked back and forth at the Lion’s Pride senior prom. His date, Christe Parox, rested her head on his shoulder. Her light pink dress caused her breasts to sparkle like the night’s sky because of the thousands of sequins that covered the torso. Chris felt quite bland standing next to her wearing only a black tuxedo. His chocolate hair was styled like most of the guys’ in his class; cut short with the front gelled up.
The thought kept flying through his head, This isn’t right. Christe was only a friend, no, not even that; they barely knew each other. Every other guy in the school seemed to want to be in his shoes. Except the fags, they wanted to be in hers. That’s beside the point. Everyone knew what would happen after the last dance. Chris was worried. The DJ just announced that there were only two more songs.
“I’m gunna go to the shitter,” Chris said, hoping she didn’t see the sweat dripping down his forehead. As he walked down the corridors, he saw people playing tonsil hockey with their hands up the other’s shirt; girls crying with their girlfriends rubbing their backs; then the got to the gay hall. Of course the school didn’t name it that; the students did. There were always guys making out with each their or girls grabbing each other’s tits. Chris’s homeroom class was down this hall but no one dared hit on him. Tonight the hall was empty.
Upon returning, the lights were all turned up and he couldn’t find Christe. After a deep sigh, she bounced up and took his arm, dragging him all the way to the limo. The ride to the hotel was long and uncomfortable for him because she spent the whole time rubbing his crotch, trying to give him an erection. If only you knew, he thought as he got out of the car.
*~*~*~*~*~*
He slid the card into the key slide and looked back at Christe to make sure she didn’t see how badly his hands were shaking. He fumbled the door open and let his date in.
“Do you want to order something to eat?” Chris asked, hoping to delay the inevitable.
She winked at him and whispered, “I thought you preferred to eat out.” She giggled and began to walk toward the bed. After a deep breath, he reluctantly followed, not wanting his secret to get out.
He sat on the bed and she straddled his thighs, her pink dress bunching up around her hips. She leaned in and kissed him. Chris tried to pull away but she thought he was trying to lie down. Not wanting to offend her, he began to run his hands up and down her back.
She started to take off his jacket and noticed the sweat stains under his arms. She ran her fingers through his hair and asked, “Baby? Is something wrong?”
Chris took a moment to think, “Do you think we should?” he paused and she rolled off. “You know, have sex.”
“What the fuck!?” Christe practically screamed, “Are you calling me a slut?”
Chris’s eyes got large, “No! I just don’t think I’m, you know, ready.”
Christe put her head in her hands and began to cry. Her sobs were the only sound in the room now. Chris lied on the bed, contemplating his next move. Christe lied down next to him and placed her arm over him. Chris looked at her. She’s sleeping, he thought I should go. Maybe she won’t try anything then. Chris slowly pulled out from underneath her arm without waking. He looked down at her. Poor thing.
He walked to the door and took one more gaze at the lump of dress and glitter. By Monday, everyone would know that I’d fucked up. Mr. Macho, soccer kicking, football throwing, basketball shooting, Boy couldn’t kiss the head of the cheerleading squad. Let alone fuck her. Everyone would laugh at me. Everyone. The other players, the girls, the goths, the nerds, EVERYONE.
He opened the door and headed for the elevator when he noticed a kid in his math class sitting in a red chair by the window. Chris walked up but the kid’s eyes were still fixated outside on the traffic passing by. He saw the kid’s reflection and saw tears dripping down his face. Chris crouched down by the chair and put his hand on the boy’s back. The boy jumped and quickly brushed the tears away.
Chris asked, “What’s the matter? Are you ok?”
The boy quietly responded, “I guess, but what does it matter to you? I don’t think you even know my name.”
Chris was shocked, “Of course I do! You’re Andrew; do you want me to stay here with you?”
“I don’t see why you would. Good guess on the name by the way.” Andrew said hostilely.
Chris pulled his hand away from his back, “Wasn’t a guess, you worked with me on that partner math test; that I pulled an ‘A’ on by the way. You’re really smart you know!”
Andrew smiled, “You remember that?”
Chris nodded as Andrew continued, “Don’t you have to be with Christe?”
“Fuck her! She’s a slut!”
Andrew’s eyes almost shot out of their sockets and Chris kept talking, “Sorry, she’s just not…my type.”
Andrew laughed, “I really have you all wrong!”
Chris half-smiled, “Oh, anyways, are you hungry?”
Andrew’s eyes lit up. Chris pushed the elevator button to go down. What the fuck am I doing? He wondered.
*~*~*~*~*~*
They stepped out of the taxi Chris had called for into the cool night breeze. Andrew’s shaggy dark gold hair danced around his tanned face and greenish eyes. They stepped into the dimly lit Italian restaurant that had a very low occupancy level due to the time being 12:30 in the evening. They were seated at a small table in the corner near a fish tank filled with bright yet depressing looking fish. The waiter walked by and Chris noticed how the way he walked made his ass jiggle. Chris quickly looked back at Andrew, who had buried his nose in the menu. Chris opened the menu and chose some spaghetti like item.
Andrew looked up from the large laminated paper with pictures of steaming pastas on it and asked, “What should I get?”
Chris’s eyes darted into Andrew’s and he shrugged, “Whatever you want, it’s on me.”
“Really? You don’t have to, I have enough money.”
“I brought enough for two, so allow me.”
Andrew’s head tilted to the left slightly, “What happened back there? You looked really sweaty.”
Chris’s smile faded as he leaned in and whispered, “She was moving too fast, I’m not really ready for that.”
Andrew started to laugh.
Chris looked perplexed, “What’s so funny?”
Andrew leaned in closer and whispered, “I have absolutely no idea. It struck me funny that all these guys were blue in the face with jealousy ‘coz you got to fuck Christe Parox! And you didn’t even want to touch her!”
Chris smiled and said, “Speaking of which, why were you crying?
“You saw that?”
Chris nodded.
“Oh. Well, the person I was taking got in the wrong limo.”
Chris became very serious, “What do you mean?”
“They left with someone else.”
Chris’s mouth gaped open and Andrew continued, “I didn’t make anything of it in the Limo or up to my room but I was about to leave ‘coz I figured no one was looking. Then I saw him getting out of the other Limo with Josh Cartello.”
“He?”
“Yeah, I’m gay.”
Chris looked around, seeing no one he said, “Cool!”
Andrew looked confused, “Cool?”
Chris laughed and whispered, “Shhh…Don’t tell.”
Andrew’s jaw just about hit the table. Chris kept laughing and soon Andrew joined him. The two boys’ laughing slowed.
“So do you have a boyfriend?” Andrew asked.
“No. You’re the only person that knows. So please don’t tell anyone.”
Andrew grinned, “I won’t tell anyone!”
Chris leaned back in his chair. Andrew’s hair was, once again, in his eyes and Chris leaned forward and pushed it back. Andrew smiled as he looked up from his empty plate.
“Where’s the waiter?” Andrew finally said.
Then, as if waiting for his cue, the waiter walked out of the kitchen and up to the table. Chris and Andrew glanced at each other and began to laugh.
The waiter put a cheesy smile on and asked, “What’s so funny?”
Andrew giggled, “Your fly is dead!”
The waiter looked down and his face turned the color of a cherry. He quickly fumbled his zipper up and took their orders. The waiter returned with two light brown milkshakes.
“It’s for the inconvenience,” the waiter said before returning to the kitchen.
Andrew took a sip and burst into an ear to ear grin, “Chocolate!”
Chris smiled, took a drink and said, “I don’t know much about you; do you play any sports?”
“Yeah, baseball.”
“What position do you play?”
“Starting pitcher.”
“Really? That’s awesome! I didn’t know that.”
“Soccer season makes that hard.”
“Yeah I guess,” Chris whispered and took another sip of his milkshake.
“What position do you play, Chris?”
“Forward right.”
“Awesome! Yeah, I tried to go to a few of your games.”
“Really?” His curiosity was peaking.
“Like last year,” Andrew said as Chris’s eyes fell to his class of water.
The waiter waltzed out of the kitchen with their orders. He laid their food down and danced back to the kitchen. The boys quickly ate their food, payed the bill and left a heafty tip for the waiter even though the service was crap.
As the two walked out of the restaurant, Chris felt the urge to take hold of Andrew’s hand but hesitated and decided against it. Suddenly, Chris felt soft skin touch his. Finger’s became laced with fingers, palm pressed against palm, heartbeat danced with heartbeat.

Copyright © 2011 Wind Dancer; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..