Jump to content
    Wiz_89
  • Author
  • 1,667 Words
  • 1,278 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events, or incidents are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, and incidents belong to Paramount TV and CBS TV. <br>

Charmed Love - 1. Chapter 1: With the Sound of a Horn, it Begins.

I love staring at the sky, to see the clouds moving at the wind’s command and birds reach unknown heights. The sight calmed my soul every time. The world seem quite for a moment, I couldn’t hear the old history teacher talk uninterestedly of the causes of the end of the Roman Empire, nor the whispers between friends seen each other once more after a long summer vacation. My world was at peace for a moment and then I felt it.

I don’t think I‘ve yelled louder in my life as I felt the piercing pain in my forehead. My horn sprouted from there, forced out for some reason. It all lasted a second but it felt far longer. I lay there on my seat gasping for air as a little blood trickled from the base of the horn. I looked at its gentle glow indicating that it was protecting me from something, and then I remember where I was.

I quickly looked around me, no eyes were focused on me and no fingers were pointing either. The classroom was quite except for my heavy breathing, not one of them moved. I gave the guy in front of me a push and he didn’t do a thing.

Suddenly, a guy crashed through the door. I jumped from my sit and stared at the hole as a bald white man walked through it. His gaze quickly fell on me and I could tell he was of my kind. He grinned and told me, “The Lords of Drakes is looking for you.” Before he could say anything else the guy on the floor shot a bolt of lightning at him, incinerating instantly. I felt stunt, someone very dangerous was after me.

“Ugh… God that hurts…” the guy said standing up. He was facing away from me and hasn’t notice me. His dark brown hair was a mess and his slim yet muscular figure starched under the tight clothes. I backed away as he stretched his back and groaned, “At least I didn’t break any bones.” My back hit the window and he turned around. At that moment our eyes met, his were a beautiful dark green like a forest in which a great treasure hides. He was breathtaking and for a single second the world was perfect. Then he looked up to my forehead.

“Damn it!” I screamed in my head and my horn reacted. Mist began to fill the room, it bended around me, covering me, hiding me. I turned around and opened the window.

“Hey! Wait!” he yelled. I had already climbed up the window and ready to jump, but for some reason I turned around. Our eye met once more, his dark green were been hidden by a few strands of hair. Somehow he had gotten just where I was standing before but that didn’t matter to me, at that moment all I could think of was of the horn that he could see. It was proof that I wasn’t completely human, that I was nothing more than a monster. Then I jumped.

I couldn’t help but scream as my wings ripped through the skin of my back. Anyone who saw them would think of them to be those of an angel, but stain with my own blood they look more like those of a monster. The mist continued to cover me as I force my wings to take flight. It was painful at first but as I flied home all I could think about were those green eyes that had witness my greatest secret.

__________________________________________________________

“Chris,” called my brother from the broken door. The mist was quickly disappearing as Wyatt walked in and stopped next to me. “What happened, bro?” I had already lost sight of him, but his eyes were engraved in my mind, blue eyes that shone in the light, like crystals, like sapphires.

“I shot lightning at the demon…” I answered him.

“That’s great,” he said, “You’re becoming stronger.” Normally I would feel elated to receive a compliment from Wyatt but not now. I felt confused, why did he run away? I wanted to clear my head, to take some fresh air. I walked to the broken door and decided to fix it.

“Let the object of objection become but a dream as I cause the seen to become unseen.” The spell returned the door to its original state. “I don’t think that demon was after us.”

“They’re always after us,” Wyatt said unconvinced.

“There was another guy here,” I continued not caring of his opinion, “he wasn’t frozen like the others.”

“An innocent?”

“I don’t think so,” I answered, “the guy had a horn right in the middle of his forehead and the demon said to him ‘the Lord of Drakes is looking for you’.”

“Maybe he’s a rebel demon or of an enemy faction,” he said. “It’s not the first time demon hunt each other.”

“No… I don’t think he’s a demon,” I said looking at the open window. I could remember the fear in his eyes once I noticed his horn, not the kind of emotion a demon would show. Plus those wings, a being with so beautiful couldn’t be evil, could it?

“Earth to Chris, you’re making that face again.”

“What face?”

“The same one you made when you first saw David,” he answered very serious. My face drop as reality hit me really hard.

“Let’s get to class Wyatt,” I told him and left him there.

“I’ll give you five minutes before I unfreeze the school,” he said, but I ignored him. My past demon was fighting my future angel in the battlefield of my mind.

__________________________________________________________

I landed on a wooded area in a park near home, the mist keeping me hidden all the time. The pain of withdrawing my wings and horn back to my body was excruciating and left me panting on the ground for a few minutes. Since my shirt had two extra holes, I took it off and used it to wipe the wet blood from my body. I always wonder how could I lose so much and still keep on going. I snuck into the public restroom to soak the shirt and clean up the dried blood.

I arrived to an empty house. Mom would have certainly wonder what was I doing home shirtless in the middle of a school day. At least now I was safe and the events of the day unravel in my mind. Next thing I know I was in the shower, the water beating down on my skin felt like a massage, its warm the faint memory of a human touch. My mind kept jumping to the guy with the dark green eyes and my body responded. The idea of caressing his skin, kissing any part of his body, to feel his heat mixing with mine, was getting me closer and closer to climax. In my memory I could follow every line of his muscles, imagine his scent, and hear sweet words in his voice. I had an image of us together in lust’s passionate embrace with love’s sweet kisses. When I reached orgasm there were tears in my eyes.

I felt pity for my miserable existence, to fall in love at first sight with a guy whose name I didn’t even know. A word from him could plunge my life into chaos and danger. My body was in bliss but my heart was in turmoil. In my weakened state I sat at the floor of the shower, the water embracing me in its warmth. There was still a small bit of hope, but I only knew one thing for certain.

“I can’t hurt him…”

__________________________________________________________

I’ve been worried about Chris ever since the incident with that demon. I knew he was going to be different to the future Chris we met but still, going from a womanizer to gay is a complete 180. We decided to keep it a secret that we knew, to let him come out in his own term yet he seems to hide it even more. Now, with this new guy, he’s force to confront those feelings.

“What are you looking for, sweetie?” I asked him. He practically jumped scared from the Book of Shadows.

“T-Today’s demon, mom,” he answered nervously. I looked down at the page and saw there was an image of a demon with a lot of horns sticking out of his head.

“Any luck?”

“No, mom,” he answered with a sad tone in his voice. Who could be this guy that had my son so nervous?

“Dinner is ready, downstairs now.” He sighted and obeyed. I could see little hope in him as he walked away. In this world love was hard to find and just as hard to keep. I looked back at the image in the book. Such an ugly creature could not have sparked my son’s interest.

“Prue…” I called in a whisper, “Help your nephew find his way.” The pages of the book moved and they stopped on an image I could easily recognize. There it was too, a long ivory horn with a gentle glow in a beautiful creature. But this boy, he couldn’t possibly be that? I’ve never heard of them being capable of becoming human. I better get back downstairs.

I was by the door of the attic when the book pages moved again, then again, and again. I didn’t know if that was a bad omen of things to come, but I left it as that. Odd thing have been happening lately, the demons are acting in different ways. The magical community could sense the coming of a great danger.

“And in the middle of it my children, as the new charmed ones…”

__________________________________________________________

Night has fallen in San Francisco. Two boys are laid in their bed thinking of each other. Fear, lust, desire, and confusion, fill them, but above all anxiety for the next day to come.

Copyright © 1998-2022 Paramount TV and CBS TV All Rights Reserved; Copyright © 2011 Wiz_89; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events, or incidents are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, and incidents belong to Paramount TV and CBS TV. <br>
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..