Jump to content
    Wiz_89
  • Author
  • 555 Words
  • 1,319 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events, or incidents are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, and incidents belong to Paramount TV and CBS TV. <br>

Charmed Love - Prologue. Prologue: My Life, My Charming Life.

Charmed Love
Prologue: My life, my charming life

Today was the dawn of a new day in my new life. Frankly, I’m quite happy with the change but I can’t but miss the old friends, the old habits. My odd family is changing and for the better.

“Zack, breakfast is on the table!”

“I’ll be down in a minute!” I yelled. Then again some things are always the same. My Mom’s the same even though she’s pregnant. I look in the mirror and still have those sapphire blue eyes that captivate those around me, plain old brown hair, blessed clear skin, and a long muscular build. Not bad for a 17 year old. Still, like everyone else, I have my insecurities and hide it all under baggy clothes and messy hair. Seeing I was ready, I picked up my backpack and went down stairs.

“You certainly took your time today,” my Mom told as I sat down. She had prepared scrambled eggs, toast, and orange juice.

“First impressions leave a mark, you know?” I told her as I dug in. She giggles which is something she has started to do a lot now, so I ignore it.

“You know your food is not going anywhere?”

“Of course not, I’m not giving it a chance to,” I answered between bites.

“Want a ride to school, sweetie?” I only nodded and finished with my food. I picked up the plates and took them to the sink.

“What are you doing today?” I asked her as I started to wash the dishes.

“Nothing big, just seeing some old college friend,” she answers trying to sound innocent.

“Mom, don’t tell me you’re already looking for a job!” I almost yelled. “You’re on your third trimester, you shouldn’t work!”

“You worry too much, sweetie.”

“You don’t worry enough!” I told her as I finished cleaning the dirty dishes. “Without Miguel here someone has to keep you from going overboard.” Miguel is my stepfather and the main reason we move to San Francisco. He was offered a promotion in a different branch of his construction company and Mom fully supported his acceptance of it. He’s a decent enough guy, no drugs or alcohol, a clean cut legal Mexican immigrant.

“Let’s go, school is waiting.”

“It won’t move without me,” I told her as I dried my hands. She was trying to change the subject, but I looked at the clock in the microwave and noticed I had to get a move on. “We’ll continue this later.”

“Fine,” she said rolling her eyes.

I know there are many students out there that wouldn’t be caught death being given a ride by their parents, much less giving them a kiss goodbye. In my case I would never part ways with my Mom without giving her a kiss in her cheek. I’m fully aware of the many ordeals and sacrifices she had to go through for me. Showing my love for her is one of the few ways I can repay her. I looked up at the three story building in which I shall pass my last year of high school. It looks were intimidating even for me. I tighten my grip on my backpack and walked in with my face up, not knowing that my life would truly change forever this day.

Copyright © 1998-2022 Paramount TV and CBS TV All Rights Reserved; Copyright © 2011 Wiz_89; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events, or incidents are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, and incidents belong to Paramount TV and CBS TV. <br>
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..