Jump to content
    Yeoldebard
  • Author
  • 4,581 Words
  • 1,028 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Furville - 5. New Loves and Old

ZENOAN ENTERAI

Zenoan grumbled as he was roused by his alarm. Someone was approaching his cave.

The dragon yanked on a pair of pants and headed to the entrance. If they were going to disturb him at his home, they would forgive him for not being presentable.

He waited a minute, before a young vixen stumbled out of the trees surrounding his cave. She looked familiar, though he had no intention of figuring out where from.

“Um, excuse me… Mr. Zenoan?”

“What do you want?”

“My name is Abbie. It’s nice-”

Zenoan growled.

“What. Do. You. Want.”

The fox gulped.

“Um… I’m looking for some mid nineteenth century German works. I know you’re from that time, and I was wondering if you had any?”

It came out in a rush, a single breath. She was scared of him. Good.

“Why?”

“Well Cog is writing a story set in that time and I went to David for help, but he’s gone now and I can’t get into his books anymore-”

“Ugh, enough already.”

Zenoan sighed.

“If I let you in for an hour, will you go away and never bother me again?”

A huge smile lit the fox’s face.

“You have my word,” she beamed.

Zenoan turned silently, and walked into the cave. He heard the fox scamper after him a moment later. As the cave darkened, he heard the snick of a phone being unlocked, and a light appeared behind him.

Surface dwellers…

Their feet scuffled along the path, taking several twists and turns. She would have no idea how to get back here. Climbing up a ramp, they passed through the anti moisture field, and the fox gasped.

“Oh my gosh this place is huge!”

A large gem hovered ten feet in the air, casting a bright light that revealed shelf after shelf of books and tomes.

Zenoan watched the fox walk around the room, staring at the books in childlike wonder. She spotted the grimoire on the table, and walked toward it.

The dragon placed his hand on the tome, dropping it into a pocket dimension before she could reach it.

“You have an hour,” he said.

The fox took a moment to pull on a pair of gloves, before hurrying to a section of books. Zenoan was impressed as she quickly found a book that caught her interest. He thought it would take her an entire hour just to find the right section.

The dragon sat in the corner, watching the fox read. She was careful with the tome, turning the pages slowly, and glancing at her phone as though to verify the meanings of the words.. It was rare to find someone as devoted to the written word as she seemed to be.

An hour passed quickly, and then another, before he stirred from his position.

“It’s time,” he spoke up.

Nodding, the fox finished her sentence, and gently closed the book, carrying it delicately back to the spot where she had found it. Removing her gloves, she collected her phone, and followed the dragon back into the gloomy halls.

Zenoan took her on a more direct path this time, straight to the entrance.

“Thank you Mr. Zenoan,” the fox smiled, before walking toward the trees again.

“Hey Abbie.”

The fox turned back.

“You can come back again next week if you need to.”

She smiled, and then scurried away.


 

DAVID ENTERAI

“Wake up my love.”

David’s eyes opened tiredly.

“We’re going into town today,” Claire smiled, sitting on the side of the bed.

“Claire?”

The doe smiled.

“Who else would be in our bedroom?”

She was so healthy, so vibrant… David reached out, his hand brushing her fur.

“You’re here…”

“Mei areula, are you feeling well? I can send for the doctor if you need him.”

“No. Just let me hold you…”

The doe laid back on the bed, and David curled his arm around her, holding her close.

Claire shivered under his touch, her hair whitening as he stroked it.

“You could stop this,” she whispered. “But you let me waste away, and found another…”

Her body faded away, and David sat up, the scenery around him changing to a forest in the midst of night.

“You came for me…”

The dragon turned, spotting a horse standing behind a barbed wire fence.

“Aaron!” David hissed. “Aaron, you need to get out of here!”

Grabbing the fence, David cast a spell, rending the metal silently. His hands bloody from the task, he reached for the black horse.

Aaron grasped the dragon’s hand, jerking as a gunshot rang out.

“Aaron!”

“Save me…” the horse whispered, his eyes staring blindly at the dragon.

David dropped the corpse and ran, past trees and shrubs that made way for the buildings of a modern town.

“You could have saved us.”

David turned once more, realizing he was in a car, and dreading what was coming.

“Max… Max please pull over…” he begged.

“All that magic in you and you couldn’t heal to ones you loved.”

The tiger turned to face him, his blue eyes wide and empty. This time David saw it, a large grey shadow looming toward them, followed by a loud crash and a bright light.

He sat up in the bed, panting. His sheets were drenched from his sweat, and he kicked the covers off, trying to soothe the burning heat he felt.

He was barely a state from home, his mind unable to travel long with its burdens. David didn’t know where he was going; all he knew was that he needed to get away. Not for the first time, the dragon swore he would never let another take his heart again.


 

CLARISSE

She curled up under his wing, calm, sedated. This was so unlike her. Why had she come to this place? Who knew what the dragon wanted with her?

Clarisse let a claw trace over the dragon’s chest, feeling his heartbeat. She could tear it out in an instant. But then, she’d be dead before she even tried. And she respected that.

Maybe that was it. He was just as dangerous as her. It gave her a sense of danger, one she had not felt in years. Finally she could stop chasing death, and court it instead.

“I felt that,” he murmured.

She giggled. Oh god she giggled. What had he done to her?

“You know something?” she said quietly.

“Mm?”

“I don’t hate you.”

It surprised her to say it. Sure, she didn’t exactly like him. Not yet, maybe not ever. But for someone who hated the world for the hand she was dealt in life, not hating someone was tantamount to declaring her everlasting love. And it scared her to be vulnerable. He could crush her with but a single word.

But that was the thrill of the chase too,

“I don’t hate you too,” he said a moment later, and she could hear a smile in his voice.

He was rough around her, unapologetic. And she was just as rough back. They refused to baby each other, and it was such a refreshing change of pace.

And the kissing. She had never been able to kiss someone before, but here was a man who could stop her venom cold, who she could kiss with impunity. And she enjoyed every second of it. It became a game for them, her trying to kill him. And she came to realize… she didn’t want to succeed.

That was when she came to him, and gave herself to him. Maybe they didn’t have sex, and they probably never would, but they were a couple officially now. And while she sensed a little hesitation on his part, she could understand and forgive it.

He lived in a cave. It was perfect, no one would bother them here, except for Abbie, and she was more interested in the books anyways. This place was dark, but it wasn’t like she could see anyways. It suited her just fine as well.

She curled up under his wing again. Damn, but it was nice to feel wanted.



 

DAVID ENTERAI

He woke early, as he usually did. David felt warm and comfortable under the covers, his wings curled around himself and the one he loved.

The tiger lay beside him, mewling softly in his sleep. David refused to move, refused to wake his tiger from his slumber. It was moments like these that he still missed with Claire, and he was not going to lose them with Max.

But even as the thought struck him, he realized….

Max was gone. This was a dream.

So be it. David nestled down with the tiger again. If the only way he could be with Max was in his dreams, then he would never wake up again.

“But you have to wake up…” Max murmured, his eyes closed.

A red glow filled the dark room, growing brighter and warmer.

“Wake up David… Wake up…”

The dragon’s eyes flew open as his ears picked up the crackle of flames. His bed sheet was on fire.

Kicking the sheet off, the dragon gasped, “Melure.”

The flames subsided, leaving the dragon panting, drenched in his own sweat, He hadn’t lost control of himself like this since…

Since Claire…

Rising from his bed, the dragon dressed and collected his meager possessions. He walked out to the front desk of the hotel he had slept in, somewhere in eastern Russia.

“There was an incident with the bed sheet,” he muttered, slipping the bear some extra money.

“We’ll take care of it,” the bear yawned, taking the money.

Nodding, David walked outside, and took off, rising steadily into the air. With luck, he’d make it to Moon’s wedding. Even if he didn’t stay for long.




 

TRISTAN THARN

Tristan slept through the day, lacking the energy to rise and be productive. He missed Max. The tiger had always had a warm smile for him. And the dog knew that as bad as he felt now, David felt much worse. He had seen the dragon at Moon’s wedding, though they both kept their distance.

He needed the juice. Tristan thought he could go without, but he was wrong. But he couldn’t get any, not until David returned.

“I’m home!”

And now Kel would see him all depressed again…

The dog sat up, shivering as the comforter slipped, revealing his bare chest. He heard Kel drop his keys on the counter, and walk toward the bedroom.

“Rough day?” the wolf asked, undoing his tie.

Tristan nodded wordlessly.

“Well I have an idea that might make it better. Chinese tonight?”

“Sure.”

Kel kissed his dog, and sat in bed beside him.

“Did you have a good day?” Tristan asked quietly.

“It was okay. Sold one car, and might have sold a second. They said they’d come back tomorrow. Do you want to take a shower before we go?”

Tristan shook his head no.

“I don’t want to move.”

“Really?”

Kel leaned over and nuzzled Tristan’s crotch. The dog squirmed, but Kel didn’t let up until a giggle escaped his mouth.

“There we go,” Kel smiled proudly.

“I love you,” Tristan sighed, leaning his head against Kel’s shoulder.

“I love you too Tristan. And I have something for you.”

Kel stood up, and pulled a small black box out of his pocket.

“Oh my gosh…”

“Tristan, will you marry me?”

Tristan laughed, overcome with emotion.

“Does this mean you’re done making me chase you?” he giggled.

“Yeah. I’m yours forever, if you say yes.”

“Yes. Yes yes and yes again.”

Kel stood up, and slid the silver ring onto Tristan’s finger. Climbing into bed, the two kissed, Tristan pulling the wolf down on top of him.


 

AEDAN CARR

Aedan walked through the park, searching in the dim evening light. He felt someone tap his shoulder, and spun around.

“Jake! You scared the crap out of me!”

“Sorry,” the wolf chuckled. “Were you looking for me?”

“Maybe. Some weirdo asked me to meet him here at night.”

“Mhm… Well, I hope you didn't eat a large dinner. Some weirdo left a picnic all set up. I was thinking we could raid it.”

“Sounds like a plan,” Aedan smiled.

He followed Jake along the path winding round the stream. The wolf stepped off the path near the bridge, leading the hyena down a shallow slope and under the bridge.

“Where are we going?” Aedan asked.

“There,” Jake pointed at a small island in the middle of the water.

“Really? And how are we going to get there?” Aedan demanded.

“Swimming.”

“Swimming. It’s fifty degrees out, we’re going to freeze.”

Jake turned to face the hyena.

“Trust me,” he breathed, kissing Aedan.

“Mmm. Well, when you put it that way…”

Jake walked under the bridge and removed his shirt and his shoes. Aedan stared at the wolf, enjoying the sight of Jake’s bare chest and light coloured stomach fur.

“Well?” Jake asked, looking back at him.

Aedan kicked off his shoes, and took a deep breath. Removing his shirt, he shivered in the evening air. He set his phone inside his shoes, and looked at Jake.

“So…” he said, staring at the water.

Jake took a step back, and ran toward the pond, jumping into the water.

Aedan yelped as liquid rained down on him.

“Hey! Come on in!” Jake called.

“This is insane…”

Aedan walked into the water, gasping as the cold seeped into him. He paddled after Jake, eager to get out of the pond.

The two walked onto the island, and Aedan sighed as he felt heat engulf his legs.

“Space heater,” Jake smiled.

Aedan sank into the grass next to the heater, and Jake sat beside him, opening a basket.

“I hope you like ham and cheese,” the wolf smiled, pulling a pair of sandwiches.

“You know, it’s funny, I’ve been craving a ham and cheese sandwich all day,” Aedan said, taking a sandwich.

“And… I found this,” Jake said, pulling out a glass of wine.

“Where did you find it?”

“It was in a cabinet in my apartment. The guys that lived there before must have enjoyed drinking. I found some whiskey too.”

The wolf pulled out a cup, and a corkscrew. It took him a minute to figure out how to work the screw, but he finally got the cork out, and began pouring.

“Do you want the first taste?” he asked.

“Sure,” Aedan grinned, taking the cup.

The hyena took a drink, and made a face.

“Is it bad?” Jake asked, taking the cup.

“I don’t think so. It just tastes weird.”

Jake drank, and Aedan chuckled as the wolf grimaced.

“Maybe it’s just an acquired taste.”

“Maybe.”

Jake took another drink, and handed the cup back to Aedan. A breeze blew around them, and Jake put his arm around Aedan, using the wind as an excuse to hold him close.

The hyena sipped at the wine, and put the cup aside as he bit into the sandwich.

“This is really good,” he mumbled, taking another bite.

“It’s a secret recipe,” Jake giggled.

“Really?”

“Mhm. The secret ingredient is love.”

“Aww, you’re so sweet,” Aedan smiled.

He turned around and lay down, letting the heater dry his other side. Jake leaned over the hyena, and kissed him lightly. The wolf ran his hands through Aedan’s fur, letting his thumbs trace over his nipples, and Aedan inhaled loudly.

“Are you trying to corrupt me completely in one night?” he whispered.

“I can only corrupt those who want to be corrupted,” Jake laughed.

Aedan shivered again as the wolf bent his head over his chest.

“Not here,” he said.

Jake kissed him again, and sat up.

“You name the time and the place,” the wolf grinned.

Aedan followed him up, and picked up the cup of wine. He took another drink, the wine going down a little easier this time, though the hyena still didn’t like the taste.

His mind felt fuzzy, warm. Jake’s hand rested on his leg, and Aedan moved under the wolf. Pulling the wolf against him, Aedan kissed Jake, losing his mind in Jake’s lips.

“Tonight,” he said. “But not here.”

“I can drive us to my place-”

Aedan shook his head.

“No, I don’t think we should drive. I can call Boom, he’ll pick us up.”

“Oh, so I finally get to meet the famous Cog and Boom?”

“Yeah. They’re going to love you.”

Jake stuffed the cork back into the bottle, and set it back into the basket. Shutting off the heater, he added it to the load.

“There’s a fishing pole on the bridge. Can you drop the line down here?”

Aedan nodded, and jumped into the water. He swam to the other side, and grabbed his phone before slipping on his shoes.

Climbing the slope, the hyena hurried onto the bridge, and picked up Jake’s pole. Casting the line over the bridge, he called down, “It’s out.”

A minute later, he felt a tug on the line, and began pulling it up.

“Fish on, fish on!”

Jake’s laughter rose in the air, and Aedan joined in as he pulled the basket onto the bridge. He heard the wolf splash through the water, and hurried to join him.

The hyena slid down the slope, and landed beside Jake as the wolf shook the water out of his fur.

“Jake!” Aedan yelped as he was sprayed with cold water.

“You going to call Boom?” Jake laughed.

“Yeah, give me a second.”

Aedan collected his shirt, and pulled it on. They walked back onto the path, and the hyena dialed Boom’s number.

“Hey Aedan,” Boom’s voice said.

Jake swatted Aedan’s tail as the hyena spoke.

“Hi Boom. I could use a ride home,” Aedan giggled. “Will you stop that?”

“Where are you?”

“Lover’s Lookout. Near the bridge.”

“I’ll be right there.”

“Thanks.”

Aedan hung up, and sat against the wooden beam holding up the rail on the bridge. Jake sat beside him, leaning against the hyena.

“Do you want to finish the cup?”

“Sure.”

Jake pulled the cup of wine out of the basket, and sipped it again.

“You can finish it if you want,” he said, handing it to Aedan.

Aedan swallowed the drink, grimacing again. He felt warmer now, somehow, and his head felt like it was spinning. He swayed his head back and forth, giggling at the rollercoaster in his head. Jake caught him, and kissed the hyena, their tongues twisting and dancing together.

A car honked, and Aedan grabbed Jake’s hand, half running, half stumbling to where Boom was waiting.

“Hey Boom, this is my boyfriend Jake,” he said, opening the car door.

“It’s nice to meet you Jake,” Boom smiled.

“You too Mr. Boom.”

“Oh, no Mr. It’s just Boom. Make sure your belts are on please.”

Boom made sure he heard the belts click before pulling out of the park.

“Am I taking you home Jake?”

“Aedan said I could spend the night if it’s okay with you,” Jake replied.

“If Aedan vouches for you, it’s fine by me.”

Aedan leaned over and kissed the wolf.

“He seems fine to me,” he laughed.

Jake’s hand scratched Aedan’s tail, and the hyena closed his eyes, a blissful smile on his face.

“Hands above the belt until we get home please,” Boom requested.

“Sorry,” Jake giggled, putting his arm around Aedan’s shoulders.

They managed to keep their hands to themselves until Boom pulled into the driveway. Stepping out of the car with basket in hand, Jake stared wide eyed at the huge house.

“It can take a little getting used to,” Aedan said, walking around the car to take Jake’s hand. “Come on, wait until you see the inside.”

“Aedan, Cog turned in early for the night. Try to keep the noise down, okay?”

“Sure thing.”

The hyena tugged Jake’s hand, and the wolf followed him into the house.

“I’ll give you the full tour in the morning,” Aedan grinned, pulling the wolf toward his room.

 

The door closed quietly, and Aedan looked at Jake, suddenly shy.

“So…” Jake said slowly.

“So…”

“You live in a mansion.”

“Um, yeah. You’re not mad, are you?”

Jake laughed.

“No, of course not. It’s just a bit of a shock.”

“There’s, um, there’s a bathroom through that door if you want to take a shower,” Aedan offered.

“Thanks,” Jake smiled, before walking through the door and closing it behind him.

A gentle knock came from the bedroom door, and Aedan opened it.

“Hey, Cog wanted me to give you some of these,” Boom said, holding out several condoms.

Aedan’s face turned bright red as he took them.

“Um, th-thanks,” he muttered.

“We have more if you need them.”

“Okay.”

The hyena closed the door, and took a deep breath, placing the condoms on his dresser. He heard the shower start in the other room, and sat on his bed, unsure of what to do next.

He heard the shower turn off, and the sound of a dryer turning on. A minute later, Jake walked out with a towel wrapped around his waist. His fur was sticking out in all directions and Aedan giggled watching him.

“Oh, like you don’t have frizzy hair when you get out of the shower,” Jake laughed.

“Here, let me help you,” Aedan grinned, grabbing a brush from the bathroom.

He sat Jake on the bed, and began brushing the wolf. Juke moaned happily, closing his eyes, as the hyena worked him over, smoothing out his hair.

“I left my clothes in the bathroom. I hope that’s okay. I didn’t want to put on wet clothes.”

“I’ll wash them in the morning,” Aedan said, running the brush over Jake’s chest.

Heart pounding, the hyena let his thumb slide over Jake’s nipple. Jake leaned forward, and their lips met, pressing against each other as the wolf’s tongue flicked against Aedan’s teeth. He gently pulled up the hem of Aedan’s shirt, and the hyena broke the kiss, letting Jake pull his shirt over his head.

Dropping the brush next to the bed, Aedan pushed Jake back, climbing over him onto the bed. Jake reached around him, and scratched Aedan’s tail. The hyena moaned loudly, collapsing on top of Jake.

“Mmph, okay, bad idea…” Jake gasped, squirming out from under him.

Aedan laughed, trying to climb back onto the wolf. His hand fell over Jake’s crotch, and the hyena froze, fingers running over the wolf’s hardening shaft. His nerves all rushed back, and Aedan pulled away.

Jake reached out, cupping his hand over Aedan’s butt.

“Are you okay?” he asked quietly.

Aedan nodded slowly.

“Sorry,” he whispered.

“Don’t be. We can stop whenever you want,” Jake smiled.

“But what if I hurt you?”

Jake sat up, and kissed the hyena.

“I’ll tell you if that happens. Don’t worry so much. Let’s enjoy this,” he said.

The wolf pulled the hyena back on top of him, running his hands around Aedan’s waist until his fingers rested on the button holding up Aedan’s pants. Aedan shivered as Jake’s fingers worked, loosening his pants. The wolf pulled them off his waist, revealing Aedan’s dark boxers.

Aedan kicked his pants off, careful to avoid kneeing Jake in the crotch. His hands found their way to Jake’s chest, and his thumbs circled around Jake’s nipples for a moment, before sliding down to the wolf’s waist.

“Wait…” Jake breathed, twisting around.

He stood up, facing away from Aedan, and took a deep breath.

“Is something wrong?” Aedan questioned.

“No. Just, give me a second.”

The wolf took another breath, and the towel fell away from his body. Aedan stared at Jake’s ass, both of their tails standing straight. His boxers were tenting, and a small wet spot was forming.

Jake turned around slowly, his hands covering his groin. Aedan bit back a giggle.

“I’m not the only nervous one here,” he said.

Jake laughed.

“I guess not.”

“I’ll show you mine if you show me yours,” Aedan dared.

“Deal. On a count of three?”

“Okay. One.”

“Two.”

“Two and a half…”

“Two and three quarters,” Jake grinned at the hyena.

“Two and seven eighths…”

“Three!”

Jake moved his hands away as Aedan pulled his underwear down, and the two got their first look at each other.

Aedan suddenly didn’t feel so self conscious. Jake was only a little bigger than he was. The two chuckled quietly, approaching each other. Jake ran his hand down Aedan’s side, and the hyena shivered as the wolf reached his bare waist.

He reached around Jake’s back, and grabbed the wolf’s tail, sliding his hand up it until he was cupping Jake’s ass. Jake gasped at the touch, and pressed forward, his maw crashing against Aedan’s.

“What were we so afraid of?” he laughed quietly when they pulled apart to catch their breath.

Aedan gripped his own rod.

“These, I think,” he grinned.

Jake wrapped his fingers around his dick and stroked it slowly, staring into the hyena’s eyes. Aedan looked down, his forehead resting on Jake’s chest.

The wolf’s hand brushed over the hyena’s tail, and Aedan closed his eyes, stepping forward until their bodies were pressed together. They leaked ion each other, and Jake cautiously moved his hand from his dick to Aedan’s, his thumb dipping into the precum.

Jake brought his thumb to his mouth, and slowly licked it, tasting Aedan’s juice.

“Is it good?” Aedan asked, watching the wolf.

Jake nodded and knelt in front of Aedan, his tongue flicking out to scoop more. His lips closed over Aedan’s shaft, and he sucked experimentally.

Aedan moaned, thrusting forward, and Jake choked as his mouth was filled with hyena meat. He fell back, coughing, and Aedan fell next to him.

“Shit, are you okay?” he asked.

“Yeah…” Jake coughed, catching his breath. “Maybe let me control it this time?”

Aedan nodded.

“Sorry.”

Jake’s lips closed around him again, enveloping Aedan’s dick in a warm moist cave, and the hyena closed his eyes as he fought the instinct to thrust deeper into Jake’s mouth. Aedan’s moaning grew louder as Jake slowly took more of him. The wolf inhaled his musky scent, growing harder himself. He felt Aedan grow larger in his mouth as the hyena’s breath sped up.

“Jake… I’m going to cum…” Aedan panted.

Jake pulled back, letting Aedan fall from his mouth right before a stream of cum flew. It hit his chest, followed by another that hit his stomach.

Aedan fell back, blearily watching as Jake stuck a finger in his juice. The wolf licked it as he looked on.

“Is it good?” he asked again, curious.

“Mmm,” Jake hummed non committedly.

“I’ve never tasted it,” Aedan said.

“I think I got some stored up if you want to,” the wolf smiled, crawling over him.

Aedan’s breath caught as he felt Jake thrust into his groin, narrowly missing his nuts.

“Careful,” he laughed.

Jake lowered his head to Aedan’s nipples, licking them roughly. He laughed as Aedan moaned.

“You’re so loud,” the wolf grinned.

“Oh, and you’re not?”

The hyena scooted down and licked Jake’s nuts. The wolf yelped, and scrambled back.

“Um, Cog and Boom can’t hear us, can they?” he asked.

“I don’t think so. Well, they might have heard that, but…”

Aedan sat up again, looking at his jizz drying on Jake’s chest.

“Do you want to take a shower together?”

“That sounds awesome,” Jake smiled, helping Aedan to his feet.

Copyright © 2019 Cata the Meek; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..