Can I share links to stories/chapters?
Yes. In fact, at the bottom of each chapter and at the bottom of the story details page (above the table of contents) there are social media links.
- FaceBook: You must be signed in/connected to FaceBook for this to work. There is a FaceBook like button that allows you leave a personalized comment. It will post to your FaceBook saying that you liked an article and link back to the story/chapter.
- Twitter: The first button is for Twitter and will tweet the link. You must be signed in/connected to Twitter for this to work.
- There is also Google +1, Digg, Pintrest, etc... and the ability to directly email someone.
- You may post a link to any story on any site anywhere it is legal to do so. Please check with each place you intend to post before doing so.
- You can blog about the stories you have read.