Sumped

:( Have you ever had these moments when your writing when you just feel bored or hate what your writing, even though many peoeple say its good. I have this story that i want to post but each time i start to write is doest come out how like it to. and i feel like i just have to stop. I have put this story on hiatus so mant times that i think i will never finish it.

Thanx for listening and

Thanx again for wishing me a Happy Birthday

Julian Alexader

Yes i've been there too, and it drive me crazy sometime

but then something happen and i get back to it

it may take a week, or it may take over a month

but it come to me, and it will you too

hang in there :2thumbs:

P.S. you are welcome on the B-Day wishes :worship:

Edited by movieguy47
Guest jamieanderson
I have this story that i want to post but each time i start to write is doest come out how like it to.

Julian Alexader

Might I suggest that you totally delete all copies of this story from your computer. Then spend about a week running through it in your head, until all the wrinkles are worked out. Then write it from scratch.

I can never just sit down and write a story. I've got to have it all worked out ahead of time, otherwise I sit and stare at a blank screen.

Jamie.

• Site Administrator

Yup. I know what you're talking about. It was one the main reasons that it took 1 year for me to write chapter 29 of HP & the PoD.

I work on other things and go back. One reason why I have so many stories in process. heh

Yup.  I know what you're talking about.  It was one the main reasons that it took 1 year for me to write chapter 29 of HP & the PoD.

I work on other things and go back.  One reason why I have so many stories in process. heh

Does this mean we have to wait another year to see POD 30? :wacko:

WELL HOW ABOUT THIS PROBLEM I HAVE I WOULD LOVE TO WRITE I HAVE A GREAT IDEA BUT I THINK THE ONLY ONES THAT WOULD GET IT IS THE ONES THAT HAVE DONE SOME KIDE OF ROLE PLAYING THAT AND I HAVE RELA BAD WRITEING SKILLS AS YOU ALL CAN SEE FROM MY POST I TEND TO WRITE AS IF IT WAS ONE THOUGHT OR ONE LONG WINDED SENTENCE SO THE LOSS OF IDEA IS NO PROB. FOR ME BUT WRITEING IS. :unsure:

WELL HOW ABOUT THIS PROBLEM I HAVE I WOULD LOVE TO WRITE I HAVE A GREAT IDEA BUT I THINK THE ONLY ONES THAT WOULD GET IT IS THE ONES THAT HAVE DONE SOME KIDE OF ROLE PLAYING THAT AND I HAVE RELA BAD WRITEING SKILLS AS YOU ALL CAN SEE FROM MY POST I TEND TO WRITE AS IF IT WAS ONE THOUGHT OR ONE LONG WINDED SENTENCE SO THE LOSS OF IDEA IS NO PROB. FOR ME BUT WRITEING IS. :unsure:

I think what would be nice is a board just for plot bunnies. Like you I couldn't write my way out of a wet paperbag but I have spawned a few great stories for other writers to run with.

:lol:

I think what would be nice is a board just for plot bunnies. Like you I couldn't write my way out of a wet paperbag but I have spawned a few great stories for other writers to run with.

:lol:

well i have had many of live action role plays that coudl make great storys and i have long since lost the group i played with and i have switch around the chars. my lead is now gay and so are a few more and from running them in my head i see great fantasy fiction storys but if there is anyone that would like to get in touch with me and go over what i have for chars. and plot line pm my the treck nice to see some one else in the central state. :great:

I should had add that since i'm a business dude, my time is limited

14 hours 6 days aweek at the store is not a handy thing to have when you are

trying to work

i so far has not wrote anymore chapter because of the limit of my

time

but the idea is there and better because i'm not looking at a blank

monitor trying to figure out what to do next

so in a way it a avantage to free the mind when it was at a blank

awhile back

so i quickly scibb it down and get to it, i make a note (and a big note

it is) i done this once before when i was in a slump for over a month

on a story