Don't blame you my friend. I have not used MSN in over a year now. And yes I was on your list at one time. Send me a pm and I will let you remember who I was. I enjoyed the chats that we had.

Messenger has screwed up my system more than once. I will not use it now. I really am not fond of any of the messenger services but I do have ICQ and only give it out on a limited basis.

People have to contact me through pm's through the few boards that I belong to before I add them to my list.

Many of you that list everything are saying what in the hell?

Well to make a long story short. I have met someone from the net in person. We had long conversations on the net before we met and that really was not enoubh. After we met I found out that that person was not a very nice person. I found out that he was not at all, who he claimed to be.

Guys I just want to let you know that folks, are not always waht your expect them to be.

Be very careful about who you give your information to.

Mike

Guys I just want to let you know that folks, are not always waht your expect them to be.

Be very careful about who you give your information to.

Mike

Sparhawk is dead right. At this time there is a real problem raging in a certain chat site as to who is "real" and who isn't. Many people have been deceived and manipulated. I was one who was gullible enough to believe one certain person, but he soon found out he had a tiger by the tail, and he's since regretted it. I'll be as STR8 (joke) and honest with anyone as long as they are, but as soon as I find out someone is trying to dupe me, heaven help them.

Mike.g

• Site Administrator

I think I might know who Sparhawk is talking about and I certainly know why he feels the way he does either way.

and I, too, have learned some lessons about sharing. But I still keep my chat services, since that's kind of required.

You can use the Chat server on here! We're paying for it, might as well use the service. :)

You can even set up private rooms if you so desire.

[

You can use the Chat server on here! We're paying for it, might as well use the service. :)

You can even set up private rooms if you so desire.

I went to the chat room - empty! Evidently it's not well used by people on the same daytime as me!! :(

Either that or people are just not using it yet?

Shame!

Mike.g

:unsure:

the main reason i see for no one useing the chat room is there is no set time for every one to chat.

maybe (up to myr) set up a weekly chat.

Please remember of course that some of us are way outside your time zone. For one site I was guest speaker in recently, I had to stay up virtually until 4am on Sunday morning. It was ok as a one-off, but it might be a struggle if it was every week. Some of us are not so young anymore and it gets to be a bit of a struggle doing that kind of thing!

May I suggest that there be two times available so that everyone would have more of a chance to participate?

Mike.g

• Site Administrator

The Chat room is open 24 hours a day... it's just a question of getting people to show up to chat at the same time(s).

• 4 weeks later...