I can safely say that Halo 2 is the greatest game I have ever played. I waited in line for two hours with over 500 people. I can remember it like it was last week (oh wait it was). We were standing in line or more in swarms like a pack of wolverines, we were starved and hadn't eaten in days and we were on the verge of turning on each other. The poachers (cops) were picking us off one by on at the first sign of trouble. Our numberes were dwindleing and the poachers weapons were meaningless against our raveging numbers. They were overwhelmed and were forced to flee. We were about to take heed when me the alpha male noticed something at the front doors. It was zoo keepers and they had our feed the doors opened and the lines divided (those that had pre paid and those that hadn't. They doors were open and I was the first in (alpha male eats first). I waited patiently as the zoo keeper prepared my feast. As I exited the store carefully gripping my meal with my paws and raising it up high. A hush rose over the crowds as they stared and then roaring. Loud fearsome screams and chearing from the other wolverines as they parted a path for me and bent down low. I made my way through the masses, as each beast saw me they bent low and an utter respect echoed of the mall walls. On that day I was more than a beast with his slab of meat. I was a man.

Now that thats out of the way. It had everything that the last game didn't and some new stuff but the ending had me a little tweeked. Now don't get me wrong I loved the ending but it made me thirst for more like some wolverine. Halo 3 comes out christmas of 2006 and there are rumors circulating about a movie in the makes. I loved this game and I recomend that you go out right now and buy it if you havn't allready. If you don't have an X Box then go out right now and get one. Use your rent your car payment and if you have no other choice take down the nearest old lady because I'm sure she has the money or an X Box. I beat it on normal the first day and on heroic the third I'm upsessed and I cant stop.

Note to readers: Please do not beat up old wemon or for that matter anybody.