Remeberence & Pondering

Hey you guys long time no talk,

I was just on the net and decided to talk to all you. My parents a few nights ago started to go through the phot albums, when a picture of a boy cought my eye, I havent even thoght about him for a long time. This boy used to be a nieghbor to us he would come over and play with me and my brother (i was five at this time and my brother four) well this boy was(is) very special to me because he was the one who gave me my first kiss. I remeber that he and i were in the bathroom talking and out of no where he ask if we knew how to kiss. I said no 0:) so he gets near me and gives a full on kiss, when i mean kiss i dont mean a peck but full on with tounge an all, i of coarse got a hardon :lmao: . I liked it very much, maybe somehow back then i knew i might like boys(men) because i remeber grabbing his dick and he returned the favor, we kept at it till we took them out and stated to play with them, but it did not last long because my little brother came in and interupted us. It never happned again, for on reason he the next day moved away it seems his family had planned this for a long time, i was devstated but i got over it.

So i ask do you remeber when and how was your first kiss.

Thanx for listeneing

Julian Aleaxder B)

PS: i will add the podering part later

Edited by Julian Alexander

Hi J

Yer I can remember my first love. I was at boarding school. He and I use hang a round together a lot. I knew even then i like boys(guys). But we did more then kissing(blush, blush) :P . But we lost contact when we left school, I have often wondered what happen to him. :boy:

Rainbow

I was a late bloomer.

My first female kiss was at 17 when I was in my religious phase - it felt like kissing a sister or something. I'd realized I was gay but thought God would change something in me or something. So much for that. :)

So, at 21 when I left the church and Christianity, it was a few weeks and I basically outed a friend to himself. One night we decided to experimen. I wasn't too attracted to him, but he was safe and that's what mattered to me at the time. So I went over there, we talked for about 2 hours dancing around the subject, and then I just kind of broached it, and we just started.

He was a horrible kisser. *laughs* - he had the open-wide-enought-to-chomp-off-head technique down. Of course, being my first kiss, I was just kind of like - so this is what a kiss is?

(incidentally, we moved to his bedroom, and he came while I sucked on his nipple. I never even got his pants off, or mine for that matter. I aborted the session at that point. :) )

So what I really think of as my first real kiss was a month or two later with my first boyfriend. We were walking around the neighborhood on a first date after we'd eaten dinner, and before the end of the date, he asked my permission for a kiss. I think he was a little worried that I was going to freak out or something, but it was romantic to me...

(oh... on an unrelated note, I just had a delivery team for a new tv stand/cabinet... one of them I wanted to just strip down there - tres cute. : :devil: )