Tee Shirt Controversy

Jack Scribe

I do respect for really kind people, I just don't go out of my way, think we shouldn't do something cause it might offend someone, and some can get offended really easily.

Certin things has offended me, I don't speak out about generally now, I just give a different side, and don't try to change a rule because of it.

http://www.bumperart.com/Gay+%26+Lesbian.html they have some good ones on there.

Edited by Drewbie

No offense to anyone who posted, indeed I'm sure you're all aware that I regard you very highly, but those strike me as so divisive. Shouldn't we instead be acting to gently heal the wounds and smooth things over?

No, playing by the rules never solved a damn thing.

This time of year, anything you say will offend somebody. Right-wing Christians believe they are being persecuted by people who wish them "Happy Holidays" or "Seasons Greetings" and atheists (at least the ones who emulate the right-wing Christians in style) are offended if you wish them "Merry Christmas." So I'm tempted to tell everybody, "I hope all of your holidays really suck, even the ones you don't observe." But, na

Yar. The recent Golden Compass controversy is a case to point.

I think we're all going crazy!! :sheep:

and oh, May all the flowers bloom on Eid-al-Fitr! :D Merry Pagan-midwinter-Festival-Usurped-by-Church-to-encourage-conversion-in-the-dark-ages! :funny: