HEROES!

Meeko

So this sucks!!!

The last episode of heroes is on this monday, and it sucks because it feels like it just started....

STUPID WRITERS STRIKE!!!

But in a way its good their doing it, it just sucks that they have to do it NOW!!! right when things start to get good =(

So how do you guys think its going to end?

-Mike

So this sucks!!!

The last episode of heroes is on this monday, and it sucks because it feels like it just started....

STUPID WRITERS STRIKE!!!

But in a way its good their doing it, it just sucks that they have to do it NOW!!! right when things start to get good =(

So how do you guys think its going to end?

-Mike

It does suck that favorite shows are now on the verge of canceling because of the strike. The strike though is a good reason, I think the writers should be paid if their works are being used in different ways other than just for television.

Anyway, I've lost contact with the Heroes show, it kind of moved a little awkwardly in the beginning and I've hardly ever been able to keep up with television schedules. I'll have to wait for the DVD box sets to catch my attention, that's how I always reconnect with television.

It does suck that favorite shows are now on the verge of canceling because of the strike. The strike though is a good reason, I think the writers should be paid if their works are being used in different ways other than just for television.

Anyway, I've lost contact with the Heroes show, it kind of moved a little awkwardly in the beginning and I've hardly ever been able to keep up with television schedules. I'll have to wait for the DVD box sets to catch my attention, that's how I always reconnect with television.

Yeah i agree it sucks in gen, but like you stated the writers should be paid!!!

So goodluck to them

Unbeknownst to me, I met one of the actors the other day. He was at Bed Bath & Beyond. After I met him, while flipping through channels, I saw him on Heroes . I looked it up on wikipedia, he plays Adam Monroe. Very cute and stylish too.

Edited by Nerotorb

Unbeknownst to me, I met one of the actors the other day. He was at Bed Bath & Beyond. After I met him, while flipping through channels, I saw him on Heroes . I looked it up on wikipedia, he plays Adam Monroe. Very cute and stylish too.

Im jealous!!

Though i want to meet Peter!!! haha