[WrathOfMagneto] Tango By WrathofMagneto

** So if this scenario played out with a real "war hero" as he is described more than likly his military record and service in would all be considered. .. resulting in a scenario more like the one I listed above. I know you wrote it for conflict and what not but the United States Military is more concerned with keeping bodies on front lines then with whos having sex with who .... right now anyway... lol

Edited by Rebel_SPY
Brian, I was bored and wanted to read some of your stories so I read this one!

It was a good story but I had an issue with the scenario of your main character being "dishonorably discharged." I did some research into it and there has been a trend poping up in the military... Since a lot of people are being redeployed several times... like 3 or 4... some people will break the "Dont ask dont tell" rule and say, "Im gay" (even in some cases they are not) in hopes of getting a GENERAL discharge. It's basically the military letting you go.... Just letting you know.

- Andy

B) .........As Graeme said "Don't confuse a good story with facts!" :P I got massacred in the thread I should shut up!! :P

Mrs. Hazeltine: "Dive... DIVE" yelled the captain through the thingy.

... So the captain pressed a button, or something, and it dove. And the enemy was foiled again!

Name that movie!?

Mrs. Hazeltine: "Dive... DIVE" yelled the captain through the thingy.

... So the captain pressed a button, or something, and it dove. And the enemy was foiled again!

Name that movie!?

...Umm...McHale's Navy? I have absolutely no idea, lol.