Smallville

Tiger

Okay, I've been watching the show since Season 5 (though I've seen the earlier seasons as well). It is one of my favorite shows. Season 8 was supposed to be the final season. However, it appears that there will in fact be a 9th season. The season finale was great, and now it looks like we'll finally be seeing the beginnings of Superman. It's also worth noting that Smallville is the longest running Superman series to date. Not only that, but Tom Welling is the hottest one ever. His eyes are just gorgeous. Is there anyone else who's going to suffer Thursday night withdrawals now that Season 8 is over?

I love Smallville, but I wish they'd just end it already. Out of all the characters currently on the show, Clark and Chloe are the only ones that have been on the show from the beginning. Without Lex, the show is pointless imo. I hated the whole Doomsday arc. So while I still watch the show and love it, I feel as though they are beating a dead horse. Just doing more seasons because they can... I'd rather get an amazing ending. So I hope next season truly is the last one. And that Lex comes back for it. And Martha.

• Site Administrator

Smallville is doomed next season. They have switched nights to Friday, I think it was. Friday shows are doomed. Who watches tv Friday nights?

Smallville is doomed next season. They have switched nights to Friday, I think it was. Friday shows are doomed. Who watches tv Friday nights?

Ghost Whisperer fans. :P

Next season is the last. The CW announced it when they revealed the fall schedule. I hope they do the series justice and make it one awesome season!