Outdoors?

All I will say is that if you decide to have sex in a pine forest take a blanket. It's surprising where those pine needles can end up smile.gif And sand burn isn't nice either.lmaosmiley.giflmaosmiley.gif

Hmm, in my experience pine forests are fine... I agree about the beach though -- the sand gets everywhere. Literally.

On the beach, oh yeah!

Bring a blanket... ;)

One would think that sex outside would be legal in some instances. Obviously, you can't just do it on Main Street across the street from the courthouse, but I doubt there'd be laws against having sex in your back yard so long as there's a fence or having sex out in the woods or somewhere outside but not within public view. I'd love to have sex outdoors and probably wouldn't care so long as there's no risk of getting caught. I would not even frown upon a willing audience. :*)

Sounds to me like you would enjoy dogging LOL if you don't know what that is its when people meet up at locations to have sex in public places usually in cars. People go to watch of participate lol

and as for me i think sex outside could be exciting and hot :)

Edited by JensenC