Someone on Glee...

If you don't want to know something that may or may not happen in one of the next few episodes of Glee STOP READING NOW. Don't blame me if you open the Spoiler tag.

Someone on Glee is going to die.

Question: Please tell me these rumors of a Glee death during May Sweeps aren’t true! –Eric

Ausiello: Rumors of a Glee death aren’t true. Glee DEATHS on the other hand? That’s totally happening. Sources confirm to me exclusively that this season’s penultimate episode, which bears the ominous title “Funeral,” is about the death of several things. One being a beloved character. The other being a major couple.

Source: Here

The episode name, as shown currently on Wikipedia, is titled 'Funeral'.

So, I found this incredibly depressing, for starters. Because I love everyone on Glee. It's been confirmed that Lea (Rachel) will not be the character, at least, but I have this horrible feeling that it's going to be one of my favorite characters: Kurt, Blaine, or Santana.

If you managed to open the spoiler (I wouldn't have if I hadn't stumbled upon it by accident), who do you think is going to die? There are rumours that it's Kurt's dad, because I hear he's a part of a new show now.

I don't want anyone to die honestly. I know it's a major part of high school, not many people that I've met managed to make it all four years without having to watch someone they knew die, but Glee is supposed to be optimistic!

I am sad now.