Sonic the Hedgehog

I haven't really made a post and I shall see if I can get myself reading stories in due course but until then I shall get myself poking around the Lounge a bit, sitting in a comfy chair with my cup of hot Kenco coffee chit chatting away. Moving back onto the topic title XD

And there have been a lot of Sonic the Hedgehog releases that have been argued are killing Sonic off, in particular Shadow having his own game with GUNS and Sonic Riders which didn't really work, because surely Sonic can just run faster than the boards...right?

Anyway, with the release of Sonic Generations coming on its way, bringing both the Classic Sonic and the Modern Sonic together in a bid to beat Eggman, would you say this is yet ANOTHER desperate to keep the limping hedgehog alive, or will it be the 100 rings that he finally needs?

Here is a trailer to the game I am talking about:

E3 Trailer of the SA2B Level "Escape from the City" Displaying both Classic and Modern Sonic

http://www.youtube.c...Nf07-PUQKA&NR=1

• Like 1

I've never really been a fan of Sonic, except for the cartoon when i was a kid. But know that there is actually a pretty huge Sonic fan base, I've got a couple gamer fans that absolutely love anything to do with Sonic and would pretty outraged if they killed the blue dude off.

That being said though I think they might be reaching the hedgehogs' life span, I mean they can't do much more with him can they?

I haven't really made a post and I shall see if I can get myself reading stories in due course but until then I shall get myself poking around the Lounge a bit, sitting in a comfy chair with my cup of hot Kenco coffee chit chatting away. Moving back onto the topic title XD

And there have been a lot of Sonic the Hedgehog releases that have been argued are killing Sonic off, in particular Shadow having his own game with GUNS and Sonic Riders which didn't really work, because surely Sonic can just run faster than the boards...right?

Anyway, with the release of Sonic Generations coming on its way, bringing both the Classic Sonic and the Modern Sonic together in a bid to beat Eggman, would you say this is yet ANOTHER desperate to keep the limping hedgehog alive, or will it be the 100 rings that he finally needs?

Here is a trailer to the game I am talking about:

E3 Trailer of the SA2B Level "Escape from the City" Displaying both Classic and Modern Sonic

http://www.youtube.c...Nf07-PUQKA&NR=1

KNUCKLES!!!!

trust you to start a thread about sonic! :lol:

The trailer is good.. ^_^

gonna check out more later :P

Rouge!

I hope Sonic doesn't die. Yeah a lot of the newer games suck but Sonic 4 was pretty good and I've never played it but I heard that Sonic Colors was a good next gen Sonic game. I've been a Sonic fanboy since I was like 6, he was a huge part of my childhood. Sonic is way past cool! lol.