Child celebrities opposing Kirk Cameron

Gene Splicer PHD

I admire a lot of what Kirk Cameron has done, but this video is hysterical! The actors in the video make some really good points and all the different ways they try to say "bumping uglies" is most amusing, especially the body language. I hope this video catches on.

Let's all be cocks! :lol:

Kirk Cameron is a moron. While I respect anyone who speaks of their religious beliefs and has the passion he does towards Christianity, I can't help but be absolutely baffled by his complete denial of what he has seen in the past about teh gay.

It's one thing to believe in God and Christianity. Its quite another to deny what you've experienced to push an agenda of an organized religion. ...And that's where I jump off the box and shaddap about that.

I love what his fellow child actors are doing with this, and I really appreciate Alan Thicke and Tracy Gold for speaking their opposition to the guy's beliefs, without really ostracizing him much. There's a lesson there about accepting someone for who they are while disagreeing with what they believe, isn't there?

On the other hand, KC is a pretty much failed actor from a one-off sitcom from the nineties, so his opinion is uh, not worth much. The people in the video, though, are pretty damn funny.

"Neil Patrick Harris.

I want my money dude."